Joe’s Story: Our Son’s Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been thinking about this all day, Ben" she said in a sultry, husky tone.

"Ha, I'm sure you have you hot little cum slut," he said in his low, rumbly voice, grinning down at her. He turned to look at me, almost like a dare, and then turned his attention to Nell. I just watched for a moment, then turned my head back to the show as if it was nothing, but my cock was getting hard. He held his cosk n one hand, her head by the hair in the other, and teased her with his cock head; brishing her lips and dragging it away from her greedy mouth, making her beg to suck it. "Do you want to suck my cock, you pathetic slut?" he taunted. "Yes, please?!? Can I suck you? Please?" She'd reply, "It's so big, and tasty! Please give me your cock!"

Finally, I listened to the rhythmic sucking, slurping noises that my wife was making, the sexy little moans and sighs involuntarily coming from her as she pistoned her face on the young man's slick cock. After a few minutes of this, I heard her let out a little squeal as she had apparently brought herself to her first orgasm while servicing his hot young meat. A few minutes later, I turned to look when I heard Ben tell her he was getting close.

"You want this nut, Nellie? Are you a good girl, do you deserve a treat?" he taunted her.

'Mmhfmfmmmhmm" she agreed around a throbbing mouthful of his rigid pole.

"Do you want to show Joe what a good little cocksucker you are? Make him proud? Are you gonna swallow every drop of cum?"

"Mmmm mm" she moaned as she brought herself to another orgasm, her hand almost vibrating in her soaked panties, I could hear the wet squishing sounds her pussy was making, from where I sat. She was trembling and shaking with desire as ropes of saliva were sagging from her mouth and coating the base of Ben's cock, dribbling onto his smooth balls.

"Take it all, show your husband how good you swallow, here it comes you little slut," he said, loud enough for me to hear, tensing up and preparing to unload in her mouth.

I never talked to Nellie like that, never needed to degrade her, or humiliate her, by calling her a slut, or whore, or cocksucker. She never acted so subservient, so wanton, with me. But, not only was I aware that she was acting the slut for my sake, she seemed to get off on the abuse from Ben, drawing energy from it, I made a mental note for the future.

Ben bucked his hips off the couch as his orgasm hit. Nellie's cheeks began to puff out as she struggled to gulp the creamy load down, trying her best to hold it all in her mouth and not waste a sticky drop. He pulled out as she was gulping and the last few squirts hit her in the face, marking her publicly as a wanton, slutty cock sucker. He finally finished shooting, and she made a big final swallow. She looked over at me, beaming with pride, face red and sweaty, dripping with cum, and then she stood, grabbed me by the hand and said, "Take me, I need you to fuck me, I need a cock in my hot cunt, NOW!"

I didn't need to be told twice, and so I got up and quickly followed her. As we walked towards the bedroom, I heard Ben say, "You're welcome, dad!" from his spot on the couch.

I followed her to our room, and she immediately slipped off her panties and climbed onto the bed on all fours.

"Fuck me, pound my tight little pussy, Joe, make me cum again, fill me up, I want you so bad!"

I tore off my clothes and got on the bed behind her, slamming my cock into her already very well lubricated slit. As I pounded her from behind, I could hear my balls wetly slapping against her clit, and I felt her reach her hand underneath her and start strumming away at it, all the while begging me to fuck her harder. After a few minutes of this, she removed her hand from her button, and slipped two wet fingers into her mouth, sliding them in and out and moaning in a muffled tone while I drove my cock into her cunt.

"I'm gonna cum, Nellie, here it comes," I grunted, and she replied with a moan around the fingers in her mouth. I felt my balls tighten, and I unloaded as best I could, filling her with my cum, feeling her pussy clench down on my dick. I rolled off her and flopped down on the bed, exhausted, and she snuggled up to me contentedly. We fucked for a long time, over and over, she was insatiable, and she kept me hard. It was a sexual marathon, we only stopped to get a bite and a drink from the kitchen, then got right back on it, until late. It was one for the record books.

"That was great, baby, thank you so much," she said, smiling.

"I love you honey," I replied, and closed my eyes.

I woke up the next morning, my mind was busy with questions, doubts, a general unease. Nellie was sleeping peacefully next to me, the early morning rays falling across her midsection. I rolled gently out of bed so as not to wake her, and went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, shaving and taking a quick shower. I got dressed and walked to the kitchen, making myself a cup of coffee and a bagel. Ben was just getting up as well, and he sat across from me at the kitchen counter.

"Hey man, do you, uh...do you wanna talk about this?" he asked me.

I looked at him, took a drink of my coffee.

"Talk about what?" I asked. Feigning nonchalance.

"You, watching your wife blow me." he said, as if we were talking sports scores.

"Yeah, well, she seems to like it, and she's aroused like crazy, and our sex lives are better than ever. It's fucked up, truly, but it's working, and no one seems to be getting hurt. " I said, as casually as I cold muster.

"That's so great to hear, man, I'm glad you are guys are enjoying each other, I'm glad its sparked something for you both. You know I can hear you fuck, right? Sound carries in this house, Ian and I have been jacking off to the sounds of you guys fucking when ever I stayed over. But, Nell blowing me? My head is spinning, because...I never thought it would happen to me, in real life, but I'm enjoying the hell out of it!"

"Yeah, no shit "man"!" I thought. "Sleepovers, huh? Both Ian and you?"I shook my head, in disbelief.

"Oh yeah, and sorry for the salty language but she seems to get off on it, you know? Even in my fantasies, I never dreamed she was such a trampy little cocksucker."

I stared at him. "Understand me, Ben: In the heat of passion, that kind of language might give her some..enhancement or thrill, since sex is by-and-large a mental game. But, she's my wife, you don't refer to her that way in my presence, or to anyone outside this house." I stopped, and sipped my coffee. I think that was the first time Ben was aware of any limits, any boundaries. He stopped, and thought for a moment.

"I understand" Ben said, seriously. Now, we had rules.

"When did you learn, that I knew, and allowed, what you were doing with my wife?" I asked, out of genuine interest.

He took a deep breath. "I never intended to do anything behind your back." he said. "But, it's funny how you find yourself in that situation."

"Joe" he started, "That first night she came to my room (Ian's room), I certainly wasn't looking to get her naked, or trying to put the moves on her or anything like that, it was all just sort of an accident, but.."

I interrupted: "An accident, where you know you're heading for a cliff, but you refuse to hit the brakes. You're both adults, you knew what you were doing." taking another sip. This guy was blowing a load all over my wife, daily. I was tolerating it, for her, but I didn't have to like it.

"Joe, she's so hot, and I was honest when I said I was infatuated with her as a passionate woman. When the opportunity was literally in my hands, I mean, how could I turn that down? And then I was feeling guilty, and two nights later I asked her about it, and she just smiled at me, said you were tuned on by it, she was taking care of you, and then we got down to business!" he explained, as if that made it OK.

"Yeah, that's what I told her." I said, honestly. "It kind of blindsided me, but like I said, no one is getting hurt."

"Oh sure, man, your wife can suck my cock forever!" he said, a little recklessly.

"Is that right, Ben?" I head my wife say over my shoulder, smiling as she walked into the kitchen to join us. "Were you boys in here talking about me? My ears were burning."

She was wearing only one of my old concert t-shirts, over-sized on her, those perky nipples distinctly visible as her beautiful breasts bounced with each step, and when she reached up and leaned into the cupboard to grab a cup for herself, her shirt rode up and you could see her smooth, soft pussy lips, still somewhat red and glistening from last night.

"You seem in a good mood this morning, Nellie," Ben said.

"I sure am, Joe fucked me silly last night, my two men talking over coffee, what more can a wife want?" she said, smiling at the both of us.

"Well...I can think of one thing," Ben grinned, standing up and walking over towards her. He grabbed her wrist gently and guided her small hand down to his underwear, sliding it into the waistband, where I could see her fingers close around his rapidly hardening manhood.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, looking over at me with a mischievous grin. "Joe honey, should I take care of Ben?"

He was getting bolder, but Nellie seemed to like it. "Go for it, babe." I said.

Ben looked at Nellie, and dropped his underwear. Nellie took her shirt off, folded it to a square and placed it on the floor in front of him. Her bare breasts bouncing was she moved.

My wife, then, knelt down in front of him, onto my folded shirt, and pulled her long, red hair back in a ponytail holder she kept on her wrist. She started running her wet little tongue around his fat pink cock head, licking up the small bead of precum that had formed, before opening wide and slowly swallowing as much of his cock as she could. Her left hand reached out and gently massaged his smooth balls, slowly stroking his shaft while she bobbed up and down on his cock, right next to me. They were right next to me, literally, I had the best seat in the house. My cock was rock-hard, and tenting up in my boxers.

She slurped and slobbered on his knob for another minute or so, and then she leaned over and kissed me. My wife has sucked my cock hundreds of times, and every time has been great, watching her talents applied to another man was incredibly erotic, like an out of body experience.

Ben said: "Joe...that is so fucking hot. She is sucking my cock right in front of you! Do you want me to feed you my cum, slut? Do you want me to shoot that hot, gooey load into your mouth? Nellie moaned in heat, and nodded her approval.

"Baby, suck his cock, put it back in your mouth, I want you to suck his cock like hot horny slut!" I said, out loud, somehow wanting to be part of this. She immediately clamped her mouth around his dick, her right hand once again furiously rubbing her clit, and I heard Ben start to breathe heavily, a slight moan escaping her lips. I saw his balls start to tighten as the first rope of his orgasm fired into my wife's waiting, hungry mouth. I saw her cheeks begin to bulge out as she frantically tried to savor and swallow as much of his creamy load as she could. Her own orgasm hit her, and she began to tremble and moan as she gulped it down. There was too much, however, and some of it started to leak from the corners of her mouth and run down her chin.

As his release subsided, I looked at her, and she looked at me, her expression pure bliss. She licked her lips and took my hand. My head was spinning.

I could barely concentrate but simply nodded, and followed her to the bedroom. We fucked until almost lunchtime. This time it was slow, loving, and when I reached orgasm it was explosive! My head was spinning, I may have passed out briefly. Nell seemed exhausted, too. We took a little nap together, waking up in time for lunch, but I didn't want the intimacy to end. I closed my eyes again, and snuggled closer to her. Nellie got out of bed, and whispered: "Joe honey, you can go to sleep if you want, I'm gonna get a glass of water and then I'm gonna..." she paused, looking at me and smirking, "suck that young, hard cock again!"

I chuckled a little, agreeing that I was a bit tired. "OK baby, enjoy yourself, but I'll wait up for you, then we'll grab a shower and dinner?"

"Mmmhmmm" she replied, heading down to the kitchen to find Ben.

I lay there, thinking back on this crazy couple of weeks, replaying in my mind what had happened this morning, the transformation that was going on with my wife...and with me. It felt like I had been laying there a long time, drifting in and out of sleep, and when I checked the clock by the bed, I noticed that it had been almost an hour. What was taking her so long?

Just then I heard footsteps in the hallway, and my wife quietly walked back into the bedroom, her face red and flushed as was becoming the norm after her sexy adventures. As she walked towards the bed, I noticed that, in contrast to the last several nights, she didn't appear to have any cum on her lips or face.

"Took you a while to get him off huh? Losing your touch? And I guess you must have swallowed him this time, eh?" I said, poking fun at what was almost mundane anymore.

She shyly looked down and slowly shook her head. I was a little confused. She clearly didn't take it on her face, and she was telling me she didn't swallow it. It seemed very unlikely that after what I had seen, heard about and been apart of, that she would have spit it out, or made him cum on a towel or something.

"Did he finish on your tits?" I asked, my suspicions beginning to rise. Again she shook her head.

"So...what happened?" I asked, sitting up now, and looking right at her.

She timidly reached down to the hem of her t-shirt, and lifted it slowly. I could see her pussy with its sparse landing strip of hair, and from a few feet away, it was obvious how red and swollen it was. Matted in the hair and smeared across her lips was pearly, sticky cum.

"Nellie...you let him fuck you?" I said, in real shock.

"I know baby," she replied, "and that was what I intended, but I went to him, and I was sucking him, and after I had already sucked him this morning, he was taking forever, and he told me he just didn't think he was going to be able to cum from my mouth. I...I told him that was all we could do, and he said he understood, but...baby, I was...so fucking wet and horny baby, and you were sleeping, and he looked so frustrated, and his big cock harder than ever, so hot and thick and..."

"So you let him fuck you?" I repeated.

She nodded.

"Bareback? He came in you?"

She nodded.

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry, wasn't thinking straight!" she started to silently sob, her shoulders shaking. I was annoyed, to say the least.

"That pussy belongs to my husband, and only my husband" I quoted her, from when this started. I was feeling angry, but at myself, I mean, of course she fucked him, it was inevitable. I felt foolish, angry. Used.

"I know baby." She said, her voice cracking.

"Did you cum?" I asked. She nodded. I just realized this was the first time Ben must have seen her cum from fucking. The other times, she was masturbating, and of course he was occupied feeding her his dick.

"Am I going to lose you?" I asked, almost afraid to hear the answer. I held my breath.

She shook her head. "No, Never." she said quietly, but with conviction. I exhaled.

I stared at her for what seemed like forever, frozen there standing next to me, her shirt still lifted up, her messy, recently-fucked snatch a few feet away. My wife, who one week ago had never done anything wilder than doggy style, had just fucked another man, in my living room, while she knew I was waiting. But she looked so vulnerable standing there, and I loved her so much. After a few minutes, I grabbed her by the hand.

"Nell...let me see," I said to her.

She looked puzzled, shooing me a quizzical glance, but obeyed. She sniffed, dropped her shirt, and got up into bed next to me. I pulled down the covers, and gently spread her legs. She immediately dropped a hand to cover her cheating cunt, but I slowly moved her hand out of the way.

"Let me see." I repeated.

I looked down at her, and could see a slowly trickle of jizz sliding out of her cunt, slowly dripping down over her asshole and onto our sheets. Her lips were red and puffy, and her hole was gaping slightly.

"Jesus..." I muttered, "He really fucked the shit out of you didn't he?" She nodded.

"Yes, Joe. He fucked me so hard, so wild, no holding back at all. I thought he was going to pound me into the floor," she replied, starting to realize that her story was turning me on, and that was her salvation.

"What did you do?" I asked, taking my left hand and gently rubbing her swollen clit, and with my right hand grasping my hardening cock poking out the front of my boxers.

"Well, my jaw was getting sore, so I pulled off, and sat back on my heels. He was sitting there, on the couch, with his wet, hard cock sticking up, I was so horny, so worked up, I just wanted him to cum, so I could return to you and get my pussy pounded, and so I just...I stood up, slipped off my soaked panties, and climbed on top of him. I straddled him and slowly, slowly eased myself onto his cock. His cock head just pushed against me, and I thought for a minute that Ben would push me away, but baby I was hot, my pussy soaking wet, so I held him close and slowly it pushed into me, and I lowered myself until he was fully in me. Then I started riding him."

"Fuck baby, did it feel good?" I asked, slipping two fingers into her stretched out vagina, feeling it squish and squelch, curling my fingers up to find her g-spot, encouraging her to continue her story.

"Oh my god, Joe, it was amazing, it was pain and pleasure at the same time, I've never felt anything like it. He's so young and strong, he fucked my like a wild man! I rode him hard, and I came on his cock over and over!" she said, starting now to writhe a little bit underneath me, panting as I continued fingering her.

"Then he lifted me off and plopped me down on the couch on my hands and knees, and he got behind me and he started pounding me from behind, slamming that cock as far into me as he could, bottoming out each time, and his big juicy balls slapping into my clit. I can't believe you couldn't hear me moaning and panting, begging him to fuck me harder!"

I was in shock, her story shook me to the core, I never knew she could be so, sexual, so depraved. I was falling in love with her allover gain. She continued:

"His nuts were slapping into my clit, it was like a double fuck, I started to get dizzy, my body was shaking with orgasm, it hit me like a lightning bolt, like I was a helpless rag doll! Then, Ben came, shooting hot powerful spurts of cum deep inside me! I felt them, each one, like a hot fist pounding my cervix. I was light headed, almost dizzy, It was all I could bear! I think my orgasm lasted until I passed out. Ben pulled out at last, it felt like I was missing part of my insides. Then he left to to shower, and I was left cold, and quivering, alone."

"You are such an incredible fucking slut, Nellie," I grunted, Ben's slick cum starting to form a froth around my fingers as I fucked her pussy with them.

"I know, baby, I am, I just can't help myself with his hard fucking cock, I just need it, I'm such a slut, But I'm your slut baby, I'm your little hotwife-slut," she panted.

I pulled my fingers out of her, and brought them to her lips. She greedily sucked them into her mouth, slurping up the remains of Ben's explosion and her own juices. I pulled off my boxers, and immediately drove my cock into her well-fucked, stretched out hole.

"Are you going to fuck him again?" I asked.

"If it makes you this hard, I will!" She promised.

"Oh fuck, Joe, fuck me baby, fuck my stretched out pussy, fill me up with even more cum, do you like feeling his cum on your cock?"