Joe’s Story: Our Son’s Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn, Nellie, it is so fucking hot, fucking your used pussy, feeling his cum on my dick, lubing it up. Are you my little whore, baby? You fucked his big cock, but you came back to me, didn't you?"

"Yes, yes, I'm your whore, I wanted his huge fat dick in my mouth, in my pussy, stretching me out, but I'm yours, but you wanted me to fuck him, right? It got you so hard, so hot! Right? And I will fuck anyone you want me to, just please let me have that big dick some more baby, I can have it still can't I, honey? Please? Don't deny your wife what her whore pussy wants!" she practically begged me, hands reaching around, grabbing my hips, driving me into her deeper and deeper.

"Oh fuck yes, Nellie, you can fuck his big dick, but you are my little slut-wife, always mine, and you know it."

On this last, I tensed up, drove my cock as deep into her as I could, over and over, and came harder than I think I ever have in my entire life. She moaned and shivered with her own little orgasm, and I rolled off her, lying next to her on the bed, sweating and out of breath. After a few minutes catching our breath, she spoke.

"I've never had so much cum in me! Thank you so much for being the best, best, best husband ever!" she said, giving me a big kiss on the cheek.

I watched her get up and go to the bathroom, her legs splashed and dripping with our cum. Despite all that was going through my mind the best fuck of my life had worn me out, and I was asleep before she even came back from the bathroom.

The next morning I woke and Nellie was still snuggling next to me, everything felt right in the world. As I lay there, the memories of the past two weeks intruded on my peace. My wife, Nellie, was taken in and let herself be seduced by a young man who we practically raised alongside our own son. Since his dad left, and his mother was, not very involved, we took him in, made him son and brother. I taught him to play catch, football, how to shave, hot to talk to girls....

Then there was Nellie, my wife of over 21 years. She told me she watched adult Ben jack his cock in the shower, it got me hard and them I fucked her. She told me she sucked his cock, I got hard and then I fucked her.

Ben shot his cum into her married pussy, I got hard...

I'd had more sex in the last two weeks, than the entire year before; hot, passionate, unbridled sex. But, my wife was descending into debauchery and our lives may be changing for ever.

Unable to fall back asleep, and haunted by the thought that this was partially my doing, I softly left our bed and went to take a long, hot shower. I let the steam clear my head, and the fragrant sandalwood soap overwhelm my senses for a few minutes, and just turn my brain off and fall into nothingness.

Just then, Nellie joined me in the shower. She brushed her teeth, I brushed mine. She soaped herself all over, I helped and we washed each other. She leaned back to rinse her air, and I held her lithe athletic body with my strong arms, she was so vulnerable, I was her protector. She was my Eve.

We toweled each other off, I was getting turned on, but Nellie stopped and said "You're going to want to save your strength." She said, with a sly grin.

She took my hand and let me into our bedroom, I looked up and saw that Ben was there, nude, in our bed, his cock already hard. He was laying on the right, Nellie's side, she led me over and sat down on my side, inviting me to join her. Then she slid over next to Ben, making room for me. As I slid I next to my wife, she took my head in her hands and started kissing me, deeply, passionately, my doubts faded as my libido caught fire. Yes, I wanted this. My cock swelled and I moved my hands up to play with her tits, and...

Ben's hands were there, tweaking her nipples and squeezing her firm round breasts. Nellie seemed to be thrilled with four hands on her body, and kissed me with even hotter intensity. She raised her leg up at the knee, and I was aware that Ben was fingering her pussy while she kissed me, she was humping a stranger's hand in our bed, and making out with her own husband. My mind was blown. Then, she twisted around and started to kiss Ben with the same intensity, rolling over and pushing her firm, smooth ass into my crotch. It was my turn to rub her hot, swollen little clit, massaging her own hot female wetness in the folds of her pussy and running tiny circles around her puckered asshole. I realized I was in fact getting her hot while she kissed another man, and it made me dizzy. The entire time she was sucking his cock, she never kissed him, or attempted any other intimate act, he was just a cock to her. Here, though, I felt cheated on for the first time, and by a simple kiss.

As if she read my mind, she turned back to me and continued our kiss from earlier, as if it had not been interrupted. I was quickly distracted, then fully engaged, in kissing her back, my animal brain taking over for me. She slowly got on all fours, her hands on my chest, pinching my nipples and squeezing my pecs. Ben watched as Nellie started to rub her wet snatch over my painfully hard cock, over and over, almost jerking me off with her pussy. He was stoking his own hard cock, and for some reason things felt hotter and more intense just knowing we were totally exposed and uninhibited in front of a stranger. I started to play with her tits again, and I felt her lifting her ass up, one leg on either side of mine. Her tongue pushed deeply into my mouth, snaking around mine and then I felt her gasp, and then I knew that Ben had pushed his hard cock deep into her ready cunt, while her mouth was still locked to mine. "You are so beautiful!" I told her, Ben slamming her so roughly we had to break our kiss.

"Does it feel good slut?" he asked her.

"So good. Oh Oh, Oh, So fucking good."

There was no inhibitions, no restraint, no marital vows left to violate. Her face was inches away from mine while a young bull fucked her married pussy. "Do you like that, slut?" I heard Ben say, Nellie grunted a "yes!", nodding her head, too lost in the moment to form words. "Tell your husband!" Ben commanded. "Yes! I love your fucking cock, Ben! I need to to fuck me hard!"

Ben worked his cock all the way in and out of her, I felt her body rock with each of his powerful thrusts. Very quickly he was slamming the length of his meat deep inside of her, with the moist slap, slap, slap of his balls against her wet pussy sounding like a countdown. Nellie cried out softly with each thrust, and moaned with longing each time he pulled out. She begged him. "Harder Ben! Please. Fuck me harder!" Ben obliged, pounding away at my wanton whore of a wife.

Nellie's orgasm was quickly taking over, her body shook with Ben's lustful pounding. This time she would be cumming on a stranger's cock just inches from her husbands face, no pretense of losing control or accidentally falling on his stiff rod, this time was intentional. Ben continued to pound her as she completely lost control. "Oh my God! Harder, harder! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Please fuck my pussy hard! Oh my God! OH SHIT!!! Yessss!!!" Ben lost his grip on her hips and she fell forward on to my chest, her breath coming in gasps, her mouth twisted into a silent cry, frothy drool.

She wasted no time, but sat up weakly and pushed my painfully hard cock into her wet and freshly fucked cunt. I slipped in her stretched out pussy, easily, and she continued her wild humping ride, grinding her cunt into my cock, desperately. The intensity was overwhelming, she rode my cock as roughly as Ben had fucked her, her eyes rolled back and her hands pulling mine to her bouncing tits. I wasn't going to last long, but I was damn sure going to enjoy it. "That's nice." She sighed as my cock slid into her hot, tight pussy, "Really nice! Honey, I need this so fucking bad!"

Ben circled around and she grabbed his still-hard cock, pulling it roughly towards her face, Ben stepped forward and pushed it into her open mouth. His body was dripping with sweat, I guess he hadn't cum yet, his cock was so hard, he pulled her hair and fucked her mouth while she rode me. "You fucking slut" Ben sneered. Nellie mouthed "Mmm Hmm" as best she could, sucking him deeply and licking her own pussy cum off his shiny slick rod. "How much do you love this dick?" pulled back, teasing her with the tip, rubbing the slimy wetness around her lips.

"It's so big! I love it so much, let me suck you!". She was getting off to being verbally degraded, like a whore. "Please cum in my mouth, Ben! I want you to. I want you to use me." I could tell she was getting closer to cumming again, he pussy tightened, he hips rocking wildly. "Fuck me!, fuck me!" she moaned, She glanced down at me, "Oh god! Look at you fucking me!" she threw her head back and looking at Ben, her eyes wide with lust, said, "I want you to cum inside me, Joe, just shoot your hot cum into my pussy! I want to feel your cock spurting in me!" I was very close, thrusting my cock as deep as possible into my hot, lust-crazed wife.

Just then Ben pulled her head to his groin, burying his cock deep into her throat, I saw his muscular legs tense up and his hips thrust forward, he started to empty his balls into my wife's mouth. As she gagged and coughed on the hot sticky load, my cock slipped out of her soaked cunt and flopped with a wet slap onto my abdomen. Ben held her fast, no longer interested in painting her face with cum to mark her as his conquest, but simply emptying his balls down her throat. After a few spasms, he relaxed, and released her head, Nellie fell away and then curled up next to me, still flat on my back. Ben clumsily sat on the edge of the bed, our marital bed, and lounged back, his chest heaving from the exertion.

Nellie swung her leg over me and to my delight turned herself around. Sliding her legs under my arms, she knelt over me, putting us in a sixty nine position and lowered her hot, fucked and swollen pussy to my face. I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and spread them open staring at not only her beautiful pussy, but her tight little rosebud. Leaning forward I ran my tongue from her hard little clit, down her wet pussy lips, and slipped my tongue into her ass, she responded with a moan and breathless surprise, saying "Oh, Oh! Oh! Yes! You nasty man! Licking my asshole!"

I teased my tongue around her ass, savoring every bit of it. We had never done this before and the way Nellie was squirming and moaning told me I'd be asked to do a lot more of it. As I pushed my tongue into her puckered hole, she leaned forward, laying across me and letting her head rest on my thigh. I could feel her hot breath on my cock as she reached over and sucked my balls into her mouth, one at a time. Her pussy was dripping on my chin, I moved her hips slightly and slid my tongue through the soft folds of her moist, tender flesh.

"Oh, yeah," she cooed, "That's it honey, lick that pussy! Suck on that hard clit and make me cum again!" She took my cock into her hand and was slowly stroking it in time with my tongue on her clit. Then, slowly, she engulfed the sticky head of my cock and started to lick it clean of our combined cum.

I hadn't cum yet, but for some reason I felt this feeling of calm, and unhurried arousal. I fell into an old habit I guess, and wanted to demonstrate to Ben what a husband does to please his wife. The animal lust and wild fucking was great, no argument, but in the long term, the goal was a symphony orchestra playing a full concert, not just a drum solo from a four-piece punk group.

She moaned softly as I worked my tongue through her pussy then gasped when my tongue circled her clit. I eased back, swirling my tongue slowly through her pussy, before thrusting it inside her. Nellie purred as I moved my tongue within her, lapping up her sweet pussy. She was moving her hips, sliding her pussy along my face and moaned, "Don't tease, baby, suck that clit and make me cum!" But I was in no hurry. To encourage me, she started working my cock in earnest, and I knew then what made her irresistible to Ben, her talented tongue, tight lips, and now he was showing real skills in pushing my cock head deep into her throat. This was almost heaven. Just as I felt her start to reach orgasm, I pulled away and quickly mounted her, pulling her leg up over my shoulder and pinning her down, slipping my cock past her wet pussy lips and deep into her cunt. Nellie gasped, and shuddered, exclaiming "Fuck! Your cock is in me so deep!", and I think she came just then, but I wasn't even started yet.

I began fucking her with long hard strokes that caused her to bury her face in my chest and cry out with each thrust. I grabbing her long hair, tugged on it roughly as I continued to hammer away at her incredible pussy. Nellie moaned and began working her hips back into me, sending my cock deeper and harder into her hot cunt.

I moved my hands to her ass, spreading her cheeks wider, enjoying the sight of my long glistening cock sliding in and out of her sopping wet slit. Nellie was moaning and whimpering as I fucked her harder and faster. I had thought about trying to take my time, but fucking her like this was driving me wild and losing control, I kept going harder and faster.

I heard a grunt and looked up to see Ben stroking his cock, this time not just an idle tug, but in earnest as he watched me plunge my cock in and out of my wife, in our own bed.

Nellie looked over but didn't seem to mind. Squealing involuntarily, and slamming her hips back into me so hard I could feel my soaked balls slapping against her pussy and tight little asshole. Turning her head she moaned, "That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me the way you used to! Take my pussy, make it yours! Ohhh, yes!" She started to cum and that pushed me over the edge. I pulled back for one final thrust, and Nellie, a the beginning of a mind-blowing orgasm, said "Nooo! Don't pull out. You feel amazing. Keep fucking me, pleaseee!!" I realized that I did not want to stop this and was getting off on watching Nellie cum like a slut in front of Ben. To be honest, I am not sure I could've stopped it if I wanted to.

I was totally out of control, and finally slammed my cock deep into her, exploding finally with sweet release, I felt my groin muscles pump and pump hot sticky cum into her, over and over again. Nellie literally screamed and came, digging her nails into my back (painfully!) as she tried to pull my entire body into her cunt. I can't say we both didn't pass out, but I found myself lying next to her, her head snuggled on my chest. We were both panting, and covered in sweat.

Ben was still stroking his cock, but has slowed down, and was watching us intently. As Nellie recovered, she rolled over and took Ben into her mouth again, licking the sticky precum off his hard rod, sucking and nuzzling his smooth balls. I watched in fascination for a few minutes, until Ben rose up and positioned himself between Nellie's willing legs. I was stunned she could keep going, but moved out of the way and proped myself up with a few pillows to watch the show.

Nellie wrapped her long, fit legs around Ben's muscular torso, and said "Start slow, baby." He pushed his cock past her glistening, wet pussy lips, and sank it deep in her, making her gasp and cry out briefly. "Slow! Slow, make it last!" she told him. Ben started with slow, deep strokes, his shiny rod splitting her cunt like a drill, my cum squished out on the sides with each thrust.

Ben continued to do what Nellie asked. He kept fucking her slowly, never speeding up, never slowing down, to two body shaking orgasms as she writhed and made passionate, wordless and guttural screams. "Oh, yes! Uggh Uggh, Ugg! Yes, Oh, fuck, Fuck mee!" This went on for a while, then he flipped her over onto all fours, but her arms were weak and he face was buried in the bed, our bed. Ben never stopped. While fucking her, he was continually squeezing her ass and her reaching under to pinch and squeeze her swinging tits. He even rubbed some cum running down her leg on his index finger and circled her tight rosebud, before pushing his digit past her muscle and slowly fingered her ass. We didn't get into ass play much, but sure seemed into it with him. In fact, her second orgasm occurred right went he had his finger up her ass and she kept gyrating her ass around his finger while screaming uncontrollably.

He finally did pull out of her, which was followed by a pathetic whimper from her, turned her around, spread her legs obscenely and impaled her on his cock in one thrust, making her scream out "Yes! Yes!". He started kissing her, and she kissed him back, passionately. And during the short bursts when he not making out with his tongue in her mouth, she kept begging him to fuck her harder and harder, asking him to squeeze her ass, bite her nipples, and other similar requests. I had never seen her so vocal or vulgar during sex. She even asked him to stick his finger up her ass again. He then proceeded to fuck her fast and furious against our marital bed, in our marital bedroom until he finally came. I think she never stopped cumming, her orgasms stretching into one long one, during this erotic finale.

Nellie lay curled up at the foot of the bed, I tossed a quilt over her and a pillow under her head. Ben was relaxed at the head of the mattress, propped up on a few pillows. I sat down next to him, and lay back, taking in a welcome moment of calm and peace.

Ben broke the silence. "I'm pretty much packed up, I have to be at the airport at 10am tomorrow morning." In all the "distractions", I'd forgotten that Ben needed to report to training by Monday, the two weeks of summer just flew by, as they always do. I looked down where Nellie was softly sleeping, wondering what our lives would be like on Monday.

I started thinking out loud: "You'll be in training for 5 months? Then stationed somewhere in the world, for 4-6 years? We may not see you again for a long time."

Ben sighed, "Yea, a long time."

Ben continued: "Nellie is an amazing woman, you are so lucky to have her. I wish I could find a woman as incredible as her, and I hope I could support her like you do. Thanks for being..... cool about this."

I just grunted, lost in thought. I wonder where one would look, at what bar, at what online site, (if one was interested in such things), to find another discrete, and hot young bull, around here?