Joe’s Story: Our Son’s Friend

Story Info
Joe benefits from his wife's uncontrolled lust for younger.
14.8k words
4.34
32.7k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mydeepsix
mydeepsix
230 Followers

Readers, thank you for your comments on my previous stories. I really enjoy reading them, the different perspectives, the notes about my characters and their lives and adventures. Even when you relate a similar experience from your own life. It's truly a thrill that you take the time to write me a few lines, a long essay, a critique or encouragement. This new story is fantasy, like the others, with a theme and twist I hope you find refreshing. All participants are OVER 18. This is chapter 1, chapter 2 in this story line will be from Ben's point of view, a new perspective I think. Enjoy.

Joe's Story: Our Son's Friend

Inspired by: "Friend from College" by SimonBlue

"Turn the car around!" Ian, our son, cried out: Back to that airport!"

We had just picked his best friend from college, Ben up for a two-week vacation and "last summer together" party, at our place. the boys had both been accepted into the officer corps and were scheduled to start training in the fall, a few weeks away. Ian put his phone on speaker and Ben leaned in close:

"..Student has severe covid and his spot in the early class has opened up, if you can get to class by 8am Monday, you can start in his place..." the message continued. It was Sunday afternoon, a red-eye flight would just get him there in time. I made a U-Turn and we sped back to the airport, my wife Nellie searching for any available tickets to the Kansas training facility. Ben and Ian traded high fives and Ben promised Ian to FedEx his his clothes and necessities. These two boys were inseparable since high school, and they worked together as well as team mates in various sports as they did as friends.

At the airport, Ben ran to catch the last flight out, barely time to goodbye, but promising to tell us everything as soon as as he could, Ben put on a brave face, they had planned on starting training together, but there was only one slot opened. After Ian disappeared down the loading ramp, Ben turned to us and said "Well, I might as well go home, with Ian gone. Nellie put her arm around his waist and said "Nonsense! We had a great summer planned for all of us, you are family!" and walked him back to our car, doing her best to lift his spirits. We both knew Ben had a rough family life, and we always made every effort to welcome him into our home as a son.

Ben and Ian were best friends since high school, they were the best players on every team they joined, always pushing each other and in competition with each other, but it never got ugly, they were a team within a team, and led the squad to state, and regional championships.

They were both accepted into ROTC officer training, and had just returned from boot camp, we thought we had a few weeks while waiting for officer training to start up, again as a pair, but seeing they were separated was a significant blow.

"You don't need to sit home alone for the last part of summer, when you could stay with us!" I assured him. "I could sure use the help, Nellie would love to have you stay." I said, as we got back to the car.

"Well...I mean, if you are sure Mom, I mean, Mrs. Nellie would be cool with it," Ben replied. Ben used to joke that Nellie and I were his surrogate parents, to the point of calling us "Mom and Dad" as a kind of an endearing nickname.

"Oh yeah of course, she loves you like a son!" I grinned, glad to have the company myself. I had planned out our "last summer" father/son activities, and while this was an amazing opportunity for Ian, was glad we could salvage it for Ben. With Ian gone, we were empty nesters, not really looking forward to it.

Boot camp had honed the boys into young men, Ben had lost the boyish aspects of his face, his square jaw was more pronounced, his face more angular, and both boys had packed on muscle, losing the tall, gangling basketball-player look and really presenting themselves well, fit and sharp.

"Are you still single, Ben? Any news on the girlfriend front?" Nellie asked.

Ben blushed, "Yeah, haven't found that perfect girl yet, not a lot of women at boot camp!" he replied. Ben had this low, rumbling voice, even as a child, and now it was even lower and more, visceral. He missed his calling as a voice-over artist.

"You are such a ladies man in high school, between you and Ian there were no girls left for the other boys!" my wife said. I thought that was a little personal, especially for her, but I let it pass.

Once home, Nellie insisted Ben stay in Ian's room (not the guest room over the garage) and stripped the bed to wash the sheets for him. I opened a bottle of wine and we listed to Ben's stories of boot camp, the women he met on base (and off!) and other thing he and Ian did while away. He really was like a son, a brother to Ian. Nellie pressed him for his dating history, what girls he met and details, almost making him uncomfortable, until I felt I needed to step in and save the boy.

By that time, there were a couple of empty bottles laying around, and Nellie's questions were getting even too personal for my comfort. "OK, I think its time we hit the sack," I said, and gently escorted my slightly drunk wife to bed. She had definitely had enough to drink to lower her inhibitions and the conversation was starting to get into dangerous waters. We left for the master bedroom, careful to not fall on each other. Nellie was unusually affectionate, her hands roaming my body and we kissed while we walked like it was prom night. Once inside the door, I stripped off my clothes quickly and helped her get naked too, down to her panties, and has just jumped int bed when the dryer alarm when off. "Shit" she said, "I'll be right back, I'll just drop off the clean sheets, Ben can make his own bed."

My wife pulled back the covers and got out of bed, grabbing just a thin cotton robe quickly. I said "That's not very modest!" What would Ben think?

"I'm not gonna get all dressed up again just to go drop off his sheets, I'm sure he's seen his mom in her underwear before, and she's older than I am!" she said.

"Fine with me, if you give that kid a thrill!" I replied somewhat frustrated. I hoped she'd hurry back. I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but it felt like a while before wife returning to our bedroom. She quietly closed the door and slipped into bed. The minute she slid her leg over me, climbing on top of my once-hard cock. She pulled off her rode, exposing her nice, firm tits, getting me back to fighting form in no time. She pulled her panties aside and helped guide me into her soaking wet pussy.

"You are dripping wet, what got into you?" I asked, curious but very turned on.

"Do you want to talk? Now? I'm just really fucking horny baby, fuck me, I need to ride your cock, now!" she commanded.

She started sliding up and down, her tight, wet pussy slipping up and down my dick, her breasts bouncing in the soft light, her breath desperate and ragged. She leaned forward and I kiss her, briefly, before she cried out: "Fuck me, harder, fuck me, fill me up." After a few minutes, I felt her body tense and shiver as she came on my cock, much faster than she usually does. Her orgasm was an incredible turn-on for me, always was, and rapidly pushed me over the edge. I felt my gut spasm and I came, filling her sloppy pussy with hot sticky cum. She was sweaty, flushed and satisfied, and slid off me and back into her usual spot, snuggling under my arm, panting like a puppy.

"Wow, Nell, what was that all about?" I asked, certainly not complaining. As I mentioned before, our sex life was good and she was no prude, but she rarely just attacked me like this, even after a few glasses of wine.

"I saw Ben jacking off. I heard the shower running so I guessed the bedroom was empty, and opened the bedroom door to drop off the sheets, then as I was leaving I heard a sound, and peeked into his bathroom."

I was stunned. I said, without thinking "You peeped on him, in the shower? He's Ian's age, we practically raised him!" To me, it was a serious taboo. Nellie shushed me, and said "He's a gown man, for goodness, not a boy anymore. Do you want to hear the rest?"

I said, "Go on...".

"He was facing away, I saw his right arm pumping away, then he turned and I could see him stroking a very hard erection under the shower, I knew I should turn away.." she said, drifting off into the memory.

"But I was frozen, watching him stroke his big, hard cock with that muscular arm, and pump his powerful hips." she said, grinding her hips into me, almost involuntarily.

I felt my own cock start to get harder.

She continued: "After a moment, I reached into my panties and started to masturbate along with him, I couldn't help myself!" She said.

"Then, he tensed up, every muscle in his body tight and flexed, and he came!" she said, almost in a dream state. Her pussy was grinding against my thigh ever more vigorously. I was fully hard now. She reached her hand over to my hard cock and started to stroked it in time with her grinding hips.

"Just then, I saw his cock get crazy hard and he started to shoot ropes and ropes of thick white cum over the shower door, more and more, he kept shooting!"

"Before I knew it, I came too!" she whispered, mounting me again. "It was so hot!" she said. "Should I be worried?" I Asked, in honest concern for our marriage.

"What?" she said, incredulously. "No! Honey, I'm a nurse, I've seen more penis' than you have, and in fact watched grown men orgasm and ejaculate from a prostate exam. And, I raised sons, (and washed his sheets and underwear!) so believe me when I say it was pretty clinical."

"Yea, but this time you said you came while watching him?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yea, I did" she admitted, grinning. Then feeling that my harness had returned, she grinned and got on top of me again.

She rode my cock until we both came again, then we fell asleep in each others arms.

The next day was surprisingly normal; Nellie made breakfast, Ben helped around the farm, we mailed Ian's clothes and personals out, and then we shot sheet, played frizbee golf, then a little fishing before returning to the house near sundown for dinner.

After dinner, Ian called and we talked about his first day, Ben was enthralled and peppered Ian with questions. Then, feeling the wariness of a long day, we all drifted off to bed.

Nellie and I lay side by side, I was slowly drifting off, when I hear the soft sound of water flowing and knew Ben was taking his shower. Nellie seemed to get restless and fidgety, so I feigned sleep and a few minutes later felt her slip out of bed.

A counted to 100 then silently followed her, I knew where she was going.

I followed her, undetected, to our son's room, the shower was still running. I saw her stop, there was a note on the door! She read it, then pushed the door open and went inside. I read the note, it said "Come in Mom".

I stood outside the door, hidden in the shadows of the soft interior light. I heard Ben say "I knew you would be back." The shower turned off, I could hear my own breathing in the silence.

I heard Nellie say, softly "You knew I would be back, what?" feigning ignorance.

Ben replied "I saw you last night in Ben's shaving mirror, that's why I turned around, so you could see everything."

Nellie spoke "It didn't bother you, to be watched?"

Ben continued, in that low, calm voice: "I've had the hots for you since I first saw you, now it was gratifying to learn that you were interested in me, too."

Nellie, evidently attempting some last vestige of matronly control, said "I'm..I'm not.. NOT interested in you! I mean, like that!"

Ben shrugged, and said, softly "Then, leave."

Nellie, taking offense, said "This is my house, you can't order me..." But, neither Ben nor I believed her.

I chanced a glance around the doorway, still in the shadows. Ben was naked, standing in the bathroom doorway, slowly stroking his hard cock. Nellie was standing by the bed, not moving, but not leaving, either. Just watching this stud flex and stroke his cock for her.

Nellie said "Ben, stop that, you really shouldn't"

Ben continued, saying "It helps me sleep."

Nellie's arm moved, and I could tell she was masturbating herself, her eyes locked onto Ben's throbbing cock as he stroked it.

Ben sat back on a low stool Ian kept in the bathroom, and spread his legs. His large balls swung up and down in time with his strokes. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, lost in the feeling rising up in his cock. I realized my own cock was rock hard, I tugged my briefs down and let it swing free.

Nellie was starting to shake, her balance wavered. She must be close, I thought, and wondered if she would actually let this stud, almost a son to us, watch her reach orgasm. Suddenly, she jolted, and almost fell. She stopped fingering herself long enough to drop her robe, breasts bared, standing almost nude in front of Ben, her panties must have been soaked by now. Her legs seemed to shake and she dropped to her knees, her head between Ben's legs. She took his cock into her hand, and resumed stroking it. He smiled and said "I've dreamed about this since I was a kid."

Nellie kept up her stroking and said, in her best nurse voice "This is just to help you sleep, young man!"

I could tell he was getting close, his pre cum dripped freely from the mushroom head of his cock as she stroked up and down his hard, slick, shiny shaft. After a while, she switched hands, and I gasped as she licked the frothy cream from her fingers. Ben started to buck his hips into her fist gently, and moaned "I'm so close!"

Then it happened. She took his cock into her mouth.

Ben was sitting on the stool, nude, his knees spread wide open. My wife of 21 years was kneeling between his legs, in only her panties, with her lips stretched wet glistening head of my son's friends cock. She was eagerly bobbing her head up and down as far onto his slick shaft as she could. Her left hand was wrapped around his youthful meat, guiding it into her mouth. Her right hand was not immediately visible but after a few seconds I could tell she had it slipped into the waistband of her panties, furiously rubbing her clit while she slobbered over his cock.

I was shocked. At first. In truth, when we met in college, we were both pretty wild, sex parties were not unusual. It seemed that the last 20 years of family and parenting was the exception, not the rule. Watching her, I got a flashback of college, spring break at the beach, no knowing or caring where I stuck my dick. I was also hard as a fucking rock. My sweet, devoted wife, always eager and happy to please me, love of my life, down on her knees like a party slut, servicing young Ben. As a father figure to Ben, I was kind of impressed. Isn't that odd? Also for some reason I wasn't all jealous now either. In fact, I was turned on! In the dim light I could see my wife's tongue flick out and lick up the slimy pre-cum from the fat head of his cock, face flushed from what was probably her second or third self-induced orgasm from her busy fingers, I instead found myself stroking my own cock.

"Mom, I mean, Nellie, I love the way you suck my cock, Joe is so lucky," Ben moaned, by the shaking in his legs I could tell his own orgasm was almost here. I could see her double her efforts even with her mouth already full of hard young cock, and look up at him with lust.

"I'm getting close, close to pumping a huge load of cum!" he whispered to her. "Where should I shoot it?" She looked around, as if to find a towel or rag or something, then shrugged.

"Cum in my mouth! Yes!" She said, then quickly returned her mouth to his pole.

After a few more seconds of her eager sucking, he placed both of his big hands on the back of her head and guided her about halfway down his shaft, and held her in place there, moaning quietly, then grunting and pumping spurt after spurt of hot fresh batter into the back of her mouth and throat. He grunted "Ugh, Oh, Yea.... That's it, so good!"

She swallowed and coughed, tried desperately to swallow it as fast as it was coming out, some of it spilled out the corners of her mouth and dripped down his cock shaft. As soon as he finished, she took one last big swallow, and immediately licked his cock, balls and stomach clean.

"Think you can get to sleep OK now, Ben?" she smirked up at him, pulling her slippery fingers out of her panties and standing up. "I've got to get back upstairs or Joe is going to notice I'm gone."

"I'll sleep like a baby, Nellie, that was fucking great." he replied.

I quickly tucked my cock back into my boxers and crept as quickly and quietly as I could back into our bedroom and under the covers. I rolled over just as she walked in, and pretended to be asleep. Just as she did the night before, she slipped under the covers, slipped off her panties, and climbed on top of me. Just like the night before, she was soaking wet, and immediately began bouncing on top of my already extremely hard cock.

"Hey baby, wow, horny again, two nights in a row?" I said, pretending to be arousing from sleep.

"I guess so, please just fuck me, I need your cock in my pussy baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she panted.

She leaned over and hung her tits over my mouth, and I greedily sucked them, nibbling on her nipples. I moved to kiss her, putting my hands on either side of her face and held it in front of my so I could kiss her deeply. I pressed my lips to hers, and slipped my tongue in her mouth. I could instantly taste a different, tangy and salty flavor, and she sort of froze and stopped her movements on top of me. I didn't slow down though, and kept kissing her, and after her brief pause she kissed me with abandon, and resumed sliding her wet little snatch up and down my cock. I continued kissing her deeply and, because of what I had started in the hallway, couldn't hold out for long, and after a few minutes was cumming as deeply in her pussy as I possibly could.

She rolled off me, both of us out of breath, both of us satisfied. After catching my breath and cooling off a bit, I looked over at her and asked, "Did you go look in on Ben again?"

"Yes" she replied, quietly.

"Is he all good?" I asked.

"He is now" she replied. I stayed silent, wondering what she was going to say next.

My wife just sucked another man's cock, in my house. And I caught her. And it was the hottest, sexiest thing I've ever seen. And then she came upstairs and fucked my brains out. And I kissed her, and could taste him in her mouth. Would she try to hide it? Was she ashamed? She obviously lost control of her own lust, would she even admit it?

"I saw Ben jacking his cock again." she said, at last.

She turned to me, nestled close to my body, and put her hand around my semi-hard cock, still wet and sticky from our recent activity. She started to stroke, gently.

"He caught me, but instead of trying to hide, he sat down and stroked it for me, even inviting me to watch him." She told me, dreamily.

"What did you do? I asked, my cock growing harder.

"I started to finger my clit, in time with his strokes, I dropped my robe (accidentally, of course) and let him see my tits. When I saw him start to cum, his muscled body flexing, his cock swelling..." She hesitated for a moment. Her stokes on my cock became more intense, I could feel my second orgasm rising up.

"And..." I managed to say, my breath coming in gasps and my legs shaking..

"I did this!" she whispered, passionately, then got up on all fours and swallowed my cock to the balls. She then pulled off, slowly, and sucked one ball, then the other one into her wet mouth. Then, licking from my balls to the tip of my cock, she took the entire thing down her throat again. She repeated it until I lost control and blasted my hot spunk into her mouth. She swallowed eagerly and pumped my cock over and over again until I was spent.

mydeepsix
mydeepsix
230 Followers