Joe, the Exhibitionist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he stands up, he groans loudly. Kayla looks down and sees a wet spot form on his jeans. He quickly covers up the spot with both hands. "Oh my god, you just shot your weak little load in your pants!" she says loudly while pointing and laughing at him. "You're such a fucking loser." she says while looking him in the eyes.

Kayla turns around and steps forward to keep the line moving. One of the lunch ladies says "You have a beautiful pussy, Kayla, but don't let the Head Mistress see you like that, or she'll spank your perky ass until it's bright red."

"Thank you, Maria." Kayla replies.

After she has her food, she proudly walks through the middle of the lunchroom to take her usual seat - at the most coveted table in the lunchroom. The table sits on an elevated deck, overlooking the rest of the lunchroom. Everyone understands this table is reserved for the cheerleaders. When she arrives at the table, her fellow cheerleaders, Ashley, Brittany, Madison, and Hannah are already there. There are also a couple of guys sitting at the table. Both of the guys are quite hot. One is slim with spikey blonde hair, and the other is fairly muscular with black hair and a noticeable amount of stubble on his face.

While Kayla is still standing, Ashley looks at her and says "This is Max Stevens, my new boyfriend." while pointing at the blonde guy.

"This is Zack Thomas, my new man." chimes in Hannah, while pointing at the guy with black hair.

Both Max and Zack are staring at the naked lower half of Kayla's tight body. Kayla gives Ashley a wink, and Ashley nods in response, as if she can read her friend's mind. "You know, I think you guys should take off your pants - as a show of solidarity with our head cheerleader, Kayla." says Ashley.

The guys look at each other, shrug their shoulders as if to say "why not?", then each of them reaches under the table and starts to unbutton his jeans. Of course, the real reason the girls want them to remove their jeans is to see what each guy is packing. Soon enough, the guys are shimmying out of their jeans, each revealing a satisfactorily long, fat prick, mated to a nice set of balls. It looks like Zack's dick is probably a little longer than Max's. Kayla asks if she can sit on Zack's lap, as she doesn't want to sit her bare ass on a cold plastic seat.

Zack quickly looks to Hannah, and she nods her head in approval. "Sure baby." Zack tells Kayla.

Kayla sits across Zack's lap and he says "Oh god, you're so soft and warm." while giving her a hug. Zack's cock quickly hardens and it pokes up between Kayla's legs.

"Watch where you put that thing, baby. I have a boyfriend." she says, while estimating his length at about 8 1/2".

Kayla reaches down between her legs and squeezes the head of Zack's cock. He groans in response to the stimulation. While talking to her friends, she absent mindedly runs her fingers around the head of Zack's cock, tracing the pronounced ridge of his swollen helmet. Zack's cock starts to drool pre-cum. His head is tilted back, eyes closed, as he focuses on delaying the impending orgasm from all the teasing his cock is receiving. Despite his best efforts, he occasionally lets out a loud moan of pleasure.

Kayla removes her hand from Zack's cock, and a string of sticky man-juice runs from the head of his cock to her little hand. "You're a messy boy!" she announces before sticking her gooey fingers into his mouth. His eyes widen in surprise. She looks into his eyes and tells him to lick her fingers clean if he wants to continue playing. Zack promptly complies with her command.

Ashley is sitting next to Max. She grabs his thick cock and starts jerking it with one hand, while eating french fries with her other hand. He quickly reaches his full potential of 8". Occasionally, she bends over and takes Max's cock into her mouth and sucks on it for a couple of minutes. She is an expert cock sucker, paying extra attention to the engorged head.

She is focusing on running her tongue around the ridge of Max's pink cock head when she feels his cock start to throb, signalling his orgasm is imminent. She goes back to stroking his cock. Max's legs start to shake, and he yells "FUCK BABY, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!" Half of the lunch room hears the announcement, and they watch as Ashley continues to stroke his cock, milking every drop of juice out of his balls.

Ashley wraps her other hand around his balls so that she can feel his balls contracting, pumping out all the cum they possess. Since there isn't anyone sitting across from Max, some of the cum flys all the way to the railing that surrounds the lone elevated table. Several ropes of his cum are hanging from the railing. When it appears that Max's balls have been sufficiently drained, several members of the audience whistle and clap. Ashley continues to fondle his balls while making a notable observation. "Nice and smooth. Good job, boy. I like that you know how to shave your balls. We can take care of that bit of hair above your cock later."

"You two move quickly. I approve of your choices, Ashley & Hannah." Kayla says. "These cocks deserve cheerleader pussy, unlike those wee little willies that Tom and Gregg have."

Kayla climbs off of Zack's lap, leans down, and gives him a kiss. She teases his tongue with hers, and then she says "Thanks for the entertainment, stud. I need to go get my skirt back from Ms. Scott so I can make it to the cheerleader tryouts on time."

When Zack looks down to see his swollen balls and throbbing cock, topped by a large purplish helmet, still slimy with pre-cum, a frown flashes across his face. He quickly recovers, and says "Anytime, baby." while giving Kayla a smile. He suddenly remembers that Hannah is his girl, so he gives her a sly smirk. She nods her head to let him know that everything is cool.

"We need to be getting to the tryouts as well." says Hannah. All five of the girls start walking toward the exit.

Ashley turns to Max and Zack and says "Aren't you guys coming with us?"

"Of course." they say in unison. Max stands up, his deflating cock still dripping cum. His cock swings about as he pulls on his jeans and buttons them up. Meanwhile, Zack is struggling to stuff his hard cock into his jeans. Finally, Max and Zack manage to get their jeans back on. They exit the lunch room quickly, and catch up with the girls. Madison tells the guys that the tryouts will be held at the rugby field. The guys say that they will be in the stands.

Ashley, Madison, Brittany, Hannah, Max, and Zack start heading toward the rugby field. Kayla breaks off from the pack, telling them that she has to see Ms. Scott to get her skirt. "I'll see you there soon." she tells them.

Kayla quickly reaches Ms. Scott's room, and knocks on the door. "Enter!" Ms. Scott yells. Kayla opens the door, only to see that Ms. Scott is in the middle of a class. She starts to back out of the classroom, but Ms. Scott quickly scolds her. "Don't run away, Kayla. Come in her if you want to get your skirt."

Realizing that she is naked in front of a room full of underclassmen, Kayla can feel a blush spreading over her whole body. It starts at her pussy, and works it's way up to her face. She enters the classroom, holding her head high, so that Ms. Scott doesn't think she got the better of her.

As she is walking in front of the class, heading toward Ms. Scott's desk, Ms. Scott tells her to stop. Kayla stops in her tracks, which means she is standing right in front of the entire class. Without any bottoms on, of course. Ms. Scott gets up from her desk and approaches Kayla.

"This is what happens to you when you don't obey the rules. Isn't that right, Ms. Moore?"

"Yes." squeeks Kayla.

"What? Speak up, I'm sure everyone didn't hear you."

"Yes, this is what happens when you break the rules." Kayla proclaims, rather loudly.

"Inform all of us, what rule did you break, Ms. Moore?"

"I wasn't wearing school-approved panties." Kayla says.

"What were you wearing, dear?"

"I wasn't wearing any panties, Ms. Moore."

"You were only wearing this little skirt, right? Ms. Scott says while holding up her cheerleader skirt, like some kind of trophy.

"Yes, that's right, Ms. Scott."

"Since you wanted everyone to see your pussy and ass, I took your skirt. How was it, letting everyone see your pussy and naked ass?"

"It was thrilling." Kayla replies while giving Ms. Scott a stern look.

"Enough of your insolence, young lady! Turn and face the blackboard!" Ms. Scott orders.

Kayla slowly complies. Ms. Scott approaches Kayla, grabs one of her asscheeks and gives it a rough squeeze, followed by a hard slap. A red hand print can been seen on her ass.

"I think that's punishment enough, for now." says Ms. Scott. She hands Kayla the skirt and tells her that she may leave. Kayla walks out of the classroom, skirt in hand. Every eye in the room, including the teacher's, watches her ass jiggle with each step she takes.

When she is in the hallway, Kayla takes a deep breath. She bends over, and pulls on the skirt. Realizing she doesn't have any time to waste, she starts running toward the rugby field.

Joe parks the Jaguar, and jogs to the rugby field. He notices that he is slightly late for the cheerleader tryouts. "Sorry girls, I was delayed at the library." he says with a smile. He sees that all the current cheerleaders (Kayla, Brittany, Ashley, Madison, and Hannah) are there. "Nice to see you girls again." he says with a sly smile.

Kayla runs over and gives him a kiss. The other girls smile and bounce around with joy at seeing the perfect male specimen that will be on their team. Each of them knows that it is almost impossible that anyone could be more hunky or hung. After kissing his girlfriend, Joe looks into the bleachers to see several older women. He assumes they are the mothers of the girls that are trying out. Sitting next to the older women are some hot younger girls. "Must be the girls' sisters." he thinks. He also sees there are a few guys there. "Your typical perverts, looking for a peep show." he thinks.

"You have your uniform, right babe?" Kayla asks.

"Yes, I have it." replies Joe, while patting the front pocket of his jeans.

"Well, you should go to the locker room to change."

"You mean the girls locker room?" he asks, while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, silly. That's the only one we have. Don't worry about being naked in front of the girls, cheerleaders don't have any secrets."

"Okay." he tells Kayla. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Joe turns away and walks toward the locker room. "God damn, he has a gorgeous ass!" Madison proclaims while admiring the muscular ass in jeans so tight, they look like they've been painted on.

Kayla smiles. She loves that girls are envious of what she has.

When Joe enters the locker room, he sees the coach's office to the left. A large, open area is lined with lockers on the walls, and there are several benchs near the lockers. To the right of the changing area is the showers. "This should be interesting..." he thinks when he sees the shower room is open, no dividers, with ten shower heads spread across the walls.

There are 5 girls in the changing area. He recognizes one of them. It's Stephanie, from the library. All of the girls have removed their school uniform. Each of the girls is wearing a pair of tight, red short shorts. Three of the girls have also already put on their top - a white sports bra. Joe manages to catch a glimpse of nice titties as the other two girls struggle to get on the sports bra. The girls are chatting amongst themselves, and don't seem interested in introductions. He shrugs and pulls off his t-shirt. Before the shirt is completely removed, he hears several of the girls gasp as they drink in his smooth, rippled torso. A sly smile creeps across his face as he continues to undress. He quickly unbuttons his jeans and slides them off. When the girls see the 9" long, fat dong dangling between his muscular thighs, they are incredulous.

"That can't be real!" one of them cries.

"No way, dicks don't get that big. My dad's isn't even that big." another girl says, with a knowing sense of confidence.

"That's the real thing, ladies." Stephanie chimes in. "I know from experience." she continues with a satisfied smile.

"How does Kayla handle it?" one of the girls replies.

"What do you mean?" Stephanie asks, afraid to hear the answer.

"Kayla is his girlfriend." she says.

"Of course, a guy that perfect can't be single." Stephanie thinks to herself, while frowning.

The fact that he has no body hair makes his cock look even larger. To the girls, it seems obscenely large. When he is naked in front of these beauties, one of them asks him what he is going to wear. "Head Mistress Price made a uniform just for me." he says, while pulling the thong out of the front pocket of his jeans. He holds up the thong, and they all laugh heartily at him.

"You're really going to wear just that?" one asks.

"There's no way that huge donkey dick is going to fit into that package." another says, while pointing at the thong.

"I have doubts, too. That is a tremendous tallywacker." says a beautiful blonde girl.

"Well, I'm just going to have to prove all of you wrong." he says as he slides the thong up his legs. When the back strap of the thong is snugly nestled between his muscular cheeks, he works on adjusting the pouch until it is able to contain his oversized cock. His soft cock is bending back toward his stomach, resting in the pouch, swinging gently with each step he takes. "Now I understand the term 'Banana Hammock'" one of the girls says.

Of course, the girls are quick to notice the pouch is completely sheer, revealing every vein in his cock. "Shit, that doesn't really cover anything. You might as well go naked." the blonde girl says.

"Don't be silly, he can't go running around and jumping without some support for that thing. It would be flopping all over the place." Coach Stryker says. Everyone turns to look at the coach. She slipped into the room while everyone was focused on Joe's monster cock.

Brooke Stryker is 28 years old, 5'2" tall, about 130 lbs, with bright blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair. Because she coachs a swim class after cheer, she is wearing a one piece swimsuit. How it fits her causes both guys and girls to stir. The swimsuit appears to be about two sizes too small. It struggles to contain her firm C-cup tits and the thong back completely reveals her thick ass cheeks that look like two volleyballs kissing. The suit is so tight that the outline of each nipple is clearly visible, and the crotch is always wedged between the thick lips of her pussy creating a monster camel toe.

Coach Stryker tells everyone to calm down, and she makes the introductions. "Girls, this is Joe Hunter, the newest cheerleader. As some of you may already know, he is Kayla's boyfriend." A groan of disappointment escapes Stephanie. "Joe, these are the girls trying out for the two spots open on the varsity cheer team. First is Stephanie, I gather you two already know each other." she says with a wink. "This is Jenna.", she says while pointing at a slightly short girl, with beautifully thick thighs. "That is Lisa.", she says while pointing at the beautiful blonde. "Here is Tiffany.", she says while wrapping her arms around a slim redhead that Joe noticed has amazing puffy nipples. "Lastly, there is Jennifer.", she says while pointing at a slim, tattooed, punk-rock looking chick.

Since introductions have been made, it's the coach's turn to comment on Joe's uniform. "I see that Nikki made something for you to wear." she says, while focusing on the revealing pouch that highlights every millimeter of his manhood. "I like it, Mr. Hunter." She reluctantly turns her attention away from Joe's cock to everyone else in the room. "Let's get on with these tryouts!" she yells.

Joe and coach Stryker lead the way out of the locker room, onto the rugby field. The other girls are following behind them, enjoying the view of both muscular asses flexing as they walk. Coach turns to Joe and says "I have a favor to ask you after tryouts."

"Sure thing, coach." he replies.

When the cheerleaders see Joe and the coach, they jump around and shake their pom-poms while whistling and yelling. Joe is barely able to make out Madison saying "Look at that hot, hung, hunk! We have the hottest male cheerleader in the world!"

Joe slightly blushes, and tries to hide the smile creeping across his face. Kayla is beaming with pride when she sees her boyfriend in the very revealing cheerleader uniform. The women in the stands are clapping and whistling in response to seeing a perfect, nearly naked man. The guys stand up, clapping and whistling; they are responding to the sight of Coach Stryker's amazing ass.

Kayla bounces over to Joe and wraps her arms around his neck, giving him a big kiss. Stephanie pouts when she sees that Kayla is, in fact, Joe's girlfriend. When Kayla ends the kiss, she reaches down and grabs the big fat cock resting in the pouch of Joe's thong. As she squeezes Joe's cock, she says "I guarantee you girls that my boyfriend will put any other male cheerleader to shame." While stroking the massive member though the thin pouch, she adds "Wait until they see this at state this year."

Joe's cock starts to grow in response to Kayla's manipulations. As his cock grows, the pouch struggles to keep it contained. It quickly becomes so large that the pouch is pushed away from his body, creating a gap that allows anyone with a side view to see everything inside the pouch. As Joe notices the first crack in the dam that is Nikki's thong, Kayla tells him to forget about it.

"Don't worry, babe. Seeing that monster will make the opposition kneel at our feet." she coos while reaching into the gap and running her fingers over the large tube of flesh that has ever girl in sight drooling.

Coach Stryker blows her whistle and announces "All right folks, enough playing around. Let's get on with these tryouts. Kayla, gather your girls and show these candidates some of the moves."

Kayla looks at the girls, and they quickly huddle to discuss which moves to show the candidates. When they break the huddle, Coach presses a button on the boom box, and it starts to blare various songs that the cheerleaders use during routine performances. The cheerleaders start jumping and running to form the basic moves. They do a number of basic moves that involve jumping, flipping, and forming towers. Joe grabs each cheerleader, then throws them into the air, where they do flips. He then catches them in his strong arms.

For the final move, the four cheerleaders form a pyramid, while Joe stands behind them, holding Kayla up in the air. He fully extends his arms, holding Kayla up as high as possible, holding onto only her sneakers. When Joe looks up, he sees that she is not wearing any underwear. This makes his cock grow even larger. When they are done with the move, Joe throws Kayla into the air and then catches her in his large arms.

With all the jumping and flipping, everyone in the stands sees that Kayla isn't wearing anything under her skirt, and the other girls are wearing only a small white thong.

When the cheerleaders have finished the example performance, Joe quickly catches his breath. His cock is quite engorged, and pushing the thong to it's limit.

The five girls take their seats, leaving Joe to perform with the candidates. The girls run around and jump, trying their best to mimic the moves they just saw. Several of the girls take the opportunity to rub their tight asses against Joe's barely constrained cock. When they are finished, everyone in the stands starts to clap. Several of the mothers stand up and whistle. Joe notices that the whistling mothers are focused on his rampant cock.