Joe, the Exhibitionist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must have died and gone to heaven!" announces another lady.

Joe looks at the people assembled in the room. He sees two women and two girls, none of whom he recognizes, and then his mother. He assumes the girls are the daughters of the older women.

"Relax Helen, that's my son Joe." says Corina. The strangers lock their gaze on Joe's exposed body, and all four of them are left slack-jawed in amazement. The two strange women are rather good looking, barely middle age, with blonde hair, large tits, and shapely legs. The girls are beautiful, both with short brown hair, tight bodies, and skimpy clothing.

After evaluating his audience, Joe starts to get horny. His cock responds by growing fatter and longer, although it is still dangling toward the floor.

"Hello mother. I didn't realize you have company. I'm sorry for my appearance." Joe says with a sly smile on his face.

"How many times have I told you that you can't run around here naked when we have visitors?" Corina scolds Joe. She walks up to Joe, looks down at his cock, then up into his eyes. While looking into his eyes, a smile creeps across her face. She reaches up, grabs his ear and says "Apparently, talking is not enough to make you learn, young man. Well, now I'm going to take more severe actions." she says while dragging him into the living room by his ear.

"Ouch, mom that hurts!" Joe says while walking bent down, trying to keep up with his mother.

"Wow, look at that, mom!" shrieks one of the girls as she points to the large cock that is bouncing and swinging about wildly in front of everyone in the room.

Corina leads him in front of an empty chair, and releases her grasp on his ear. "You really didn't have to do that." he tells his mother while rubbing his ear.

"Turn around!" his mother orders him. He looks into her eyes, and he can see that this is not a time to be obstinate.

He turns around and faces the chair. His chiseled, round ass is now on view for the audience, and he hears several gasps and even a whistle in response. "Bend over, grab the arms of the chair, and spread your legs son!" Corina yells at him.

Seeing where this is heading, he gets even more turned on. He quickly complies, spreading his legs wide enough that he feels the cool air on his little butthole, and his bull balls and oversized cock are clearly visible to the entire room. "Maybe a spanking will help reinforce my rule of nudity in the house." Corina announces.

Corina steps up behind Joe and delivers the first swat with her bare hand on his exposed ass. Joe lets out a little whimper, more pleasure than pain. "Look at that." says one of the girls while laughing. She is pointing between Joe's legs, where his balls and long cock continue to swing about, even after the swat was delivered.

Joe hears the front door open, and then the voices of two girls. He turns his head to see who it is.

Another hard slap is delivered to his ass, then his mother yells "Don't look back, stare at the wall, young man!" Joe quickly complies, so he doesn't see who has just been admitted to witness his humiliation.

"Oh shit, your brother is getting spanked!" Zoey says to Justine.

"Yes, it looks that way," Justine says nonchalantly. "It's about time that pervert gets spanked." she adds, with a wicked grin on her face.

"Too bad we stopped for ice cream. It looks like we missed half the show." Zoey says.

"No, it just started, you haven't missed much." replies one of blonde ladies.

When Joe hears the voices of the people who just entered, he knows that it is Justine and Zoey. The thought of having his bare ass spanked in front of them is very exciting. His cock starts to harden. It quickly gets so hard that it is obvious to everyone that Joe is enjoying this.

"YOUR HARD COCK BETRAYS YOU, PERVERT! WE ALL SEE THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS!" One of the younger girls yells.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD EMBARASS ME LIKE THIS. NOT ONLY ARE YOU NAKED IN FRONT OF COMPANY, BUT YOUR COCK IS FUCKING HARD. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR YOU TO HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR HUGE FUCKING COCK?" his mother screams, while slapping his ass.

"Obviously, a spanking isn't going to be enough punishment, mom." chimes in Justine. "I mean, look, he's enjoying every minute of it." she says while pointing at Joe's hard cock that is swinging about wildly from each slap on his ass.

"What do you suggest, Justine?" Corina replies.

"I think milking him in front of these strangers may do the trick." she says while giving her mother a wink.

"You may be right, Justine."

Corina ceases spanking Joe, leaving each cheek slightly red and warm. She tells him to hold the same position, then directs Justing to step up behind Joe. When Justine is standing behind him, Corina tells her to reach between his legs and grab his cock. Justine does as she's told. "Now commence your plan." she tells her daughter. A huge smile forms on Justine's face as she starts stroking Joe's hard cock.

Justine gets down on her knees to be more comfortable. This puts her face only inches from Joe's ass. He can feel her warm breath on his exposed asshole.

"STROKE THAT PONY BALONY!" cries one of the young girls.

"I WANT TO SEE THAT HUGE COCK CUM!" cries another.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE JOE'S COCK BE DRAINED BY HIS SISTER'S HAND!" yells Zoey.

Between being naked in front of strangers, and getting jerked off by his sister - in public no less, Joe knows he isn't going to last much longer. Justine feels his cock start throbbing, and she announces that he is close to cumming. She licks her index finger and sticks it into his asshole, probing for his prostate. When she feels it, she starts flicking her finger across Joe's prostate gland. On top of everything else, now he is being anally probed in front of an audience. It all proves to be too much for him. "OH FUCK! YOU SLUTS ARE MAKING ME CUM!" he roars. A large volley of jizz erupts from his cock and lands on the chair before him.

Because she wants to drain every drop of cum from him, Justine increases the stimulation. She jerks his cock even harder, and rubs his prostate as hard as she can.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCKING GOD!" he cries out.

His cock continues to shoot volleys of cum, so far there isn't an end in sight.

"YOU'RE HAVING A MIND BLOWING ORGASM FROM YOUR SISTER'S HAND!" Zoey yells at him. "ACTUALLY BOTH OF HER HANDS, ONE WRAPPED AROUND YOUR COCK, THE OTHER SHOVED UP YOUR ASS!"

"I hope this rehablitates him." Corina says with a twinkle in her eye. "That chair is being painted white with his cum!"

After several minutes, Joe's cum starts to slow. Justine lets go of his cock, and wraps her hand around his balls. She squeezes his balls roughly, but not hard enough to cause damage. Squeezing his balls and manipulating his prostate makes Joe's cock shoot several more strong ropes of cum. Without a hand on his cock, it bounces up and down with each discharge of his jizz. His cock is bouncing such that it flings a rope of cum onto his face.

When the flow of cum has slowed to a drip, Justine pulls her finger out of his ass. She steps back and Corina kneels down behind Joe.

His mother gives his balls a hard slap from behind, then she announces his punishment is over.

"OUCH, OH SHIT MOM! THAT FUCKING HURT!" Joe screams while grabbing his balls.

Corina pulls his hands away from his balls and wraps her hands around them. "You know I don't want to hurt my baby's balls, don't you? My job is to make sure you obey the rules." She says while gently rubbing her son's big balls.

Impressed by the show of discipline, Corina's friends and their daughters stand and clap. After their show of appreciation, the women say that it's time for them to leave. Corina says "Of course, I'll show you out." Corina lets go of her boy's balls and shows the women out of the house. Now that is is just the Hunter family and Zoey, Corina is concerned about dinner. "Will Kayla be joining us for dinner?" she asks Joe.

"Yes, she will, mother." he replies, with cum still dripping down his cheek.

To be continued...?