Joel & Mrs. Xander 01

Story Info
An old friend has a money issue at the hair saloon.
1k words
4.1
3.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel & Mrs. Xander 01

Well, Luci Limber, Mrs. Lydia Limber's daughter, sounded in a panic over the phone when she called me and pleaded for me to rescue her from an embarrassing situation the Xia's Greek Hair Saloon and since Luci and I had a small history, I drove up there like a bat out of hell. I mean, 20 something girls always forget their purses when they Saturday afternoon hair appointments, right? Like every third Saturday and stuff.

"Oh Joel, you saved me again and on Ladies Night at the club! How can I ever repay you?"

"No need Luci, I still feel bad about having a brief sexual affair with you and then with your mom after we broke up. So, it's all good."

"Oh Joel, I don't hold that against you. I mean, I dumped you one whole day before you banged my mom silly. Besides, since you helped raise the funds for her medical expenses and since she has healed from her injuries she had gotten during the bad storm, well, she met someone Joel and she's happy, so it's all good Joel, all good I say."

Ah, cool, but I guess it was rainbow streak hair Ladies Night at the club.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold the hair shears and hair dye, whoa! Joel, you were banging this little hottie Luci between the legs and then you banged her mom doggie for two days and then you still come to Luci's rescue every third Saturday to pay her hair appointment tab?

"But Mrs. Xander, Luci and I have a history and no one ever truly forgets their first true love, right?"

"What? Oh, sorry Joel, I wasn't paying attention to you because I was looking at Miss Luci's face to gauge her reaction to see if she is just using you and if Luci has just been using you all these months and if Miss Luci doesn't mind, well, momma Xia Xander would like to close up shop early today."

"(Giggle) ahh, Mrs. Xander, you can borrow my sugar daddy, but (giggle) you have to give him back, you know, within three weeks or by my next expensive hair appointment."

I mean, it wasn't like I standing right there or anything, right?

"Why thank you, Luci, but I am Greek, so there isn't a lot of trimming going downtown, not that anyone other than me would know anything about that these days."

"LOL, someone will know all about that today! Anyways Joel daddy, tongue kiss me deep, pay the lady and stay with the lady while I flash my thong around the club tonight."

"Joel, you heard my favorite customer, lay the lady and bring me a little of that deep tongue kissing too!"

"LOL, doggie do, Xia."

"Oh, doggie did, if this old bag of Greek bones gets her way, Luci."

Well, I guess I did hear it, so you know me, I accommodate the ladies!

"Shoot. In the backroom Joel as I'm making a mental note to get blinds for the shop's front windows."

"Well, I like it in the back."

"Good and I think I do to, if I can remember that far back."

It makes sense to me that every hair saloon has a spare stylist chair in the back room and you would think that their angular mobility would be of value during sex, but not really. Not as much as you would think anyways, but the chair arm worked great as a support while Mrs. Xander bent over.

"Whoa, ah, I won't think it embarrassing if you need to grab a comb from the shelf and you know, find things down, Joel. Oh, ooh, or you can just do that, I guess. Oompa! Joel, Oompa, I say."

Ahh, you know, right? It's always basically in the same spot, so you poke around until you come upon the sink hole and you sink it deep.

"Oh, Joel, listen, it's, ahh, ahh, Joel, it's been a while, so I don't know the right, ahh, ahh, I don't know the right words or lingo, but it feels really, really good, so whoa, seriously, whoa, don't slow down baby, don't slow down. Ooh, Joel, OMG, OMG, am I wet down there for you Joel or did you sneak in some hair gel? It's slippery and slick, right Joel?"

"Oh, Mrs. Xander, it's both, slippery and slick. I mean, seriously, you need to trim a little, but it's good for me too honey."

"Cool, cool, oh, cool, ah, Joel, whoa, Joel, ah, something is going to break in the saloon tomorrow night if you want to stop and fix it. Wow, OMG, no one should have to go without this for so long. Ah, let me try Joel, um, bang me and bang me dirty, Joel, sink it deep baby, oh, what?"

"Wow, a personal best, Mrs. Xander, a personal best!"

"Ah, 152 seconds? Not that I'm complaining or anything and something is still going to break in the shop tomorrow, but still, right? Oh, well, what? No way, ah, wow, not that I'm complaining, so I guess I'll just shut my mouth now. Ah, are you on some magic pills or something, Joel? Not that I'm complaining or anything and like I said, I guess I'll just shut my mouth and assume the position. Well, wait a minute, does young Miss Luci know about this? I mean, not that we need to mention anything to her about your recovery time or anything because I'm staking a claim!"

"So, Mrs. Xander, just what might need fixing tomorrow night?"

"Well, Joel, you might start calling me Xia since you just laid your seed in me, twice. Ah, shoot, ah, Joel, Luci just texted me and, ugh, well, will there be a problem if she, you know, works the hair shears down there? I mean, that wouldn't make me gay or anything, right? Also, something in the shop is going to break tomorrow, Joel, so you better come back around!"

LOL, like it mattered what needed fixing, right?

End Joel & Mrs. Xander 01