Man Enough

Story Info
A boy agrees to marry a grown woman to save her from deport.
1.9k words
4.04
16.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howag
Howag
16 Followers

Richard arrives home from university and heads toward the kitchen for a snack. His mother spots him, calls him into the sitting room for a private chat. After some small talk about the state of his studies, she informs him she has a serious matter to discuss. The boy has no idea what she is referring to.

Richard's mother begins by telling him that the woman who had been his governess for many years is in jeopardy of being deported to her native Colombia because she currently does not have a client and her visa is about to run out.

With a large manila envelope perched on her lap, in her solemn business-like manner Richard's mother goes on to explain that she has spoken with the family attorney, and he advised her that there is only one way his former governess can be rescued from deportation--if an acceptable man were to be found who would agree to marry her. Richard's mother pauses, allowing time for her words to sink in. In a rare moment of candidness she confesses that despite her vast circle of friends and acquaintances she hasn't been able to find a man who is suitable.

It is then she surprises Richard, asking him if he would agree to marry the woman who had been his governess. "I know it's a bit unusual," she says, "that it may delay your graduation from college,raise a few eyebrows. But it will save Adela from deportation. And you'd be performing a most noble deed. Please give the matter your utmost consideration," she says, "and let me have your decision by tomorrow."

Richard, stunned by the news and his mother's request, nods and stands up to leave. "Oh, by the way," his mother adds, handing him the manila envelope, "Here are some recent photos of Adela." The boy immediately starts to open the envelope. "No, not here," his mother says assertively. "I'd prefer you examine them in the privacy of your room."

"That evening, alone in his room Richard, at the expense of his studies, begins to ponder his mother's request, highly unusual, to say the least, simultaneously exciting and frightening. He recalls certain memories involving his governess during the early years of his puberty. Like the time she exposed her breasts to him and encouraged him to fondle them. Another time when a pair of her worn panties showed up on his bed. Yet another occasion, when she invited him to keep her company while she bathed--intimate moments his mother probably never knew about.

"Richard recalls his infatuation with the governess, which lasted up until the day she left. Now, he tries to estimate her age, concluding by now she must be in her late thirties or early forties. Repeatedly, he contemplates the idea of becoming the husband of an older woman. Then he glances down at the manila envelope lying on the bed beside him.

Richard opens the flap cautiously, reaches inside, and pulls out a short stack of 5 by 7 photos. He studies the one on top of the stack. Adela is standing in front of a white sofa, her arms akimbo, wearing a simple print dress, its hemline reaching down only to mid-thigh. Her jet black hair is untrimmed at the bottom, reaching down to her waist. He assesses her face. Adela's eyes are big and dark brown, her nose long and straight, her mouth wide, encircled by full lips. Then her body--slender, small breasted, to his developing taste a decided plus. He shuffles the photo to the bottom of the stack and studies the next one.

Adela is wearing a red tank top and a white skirt that was even shorter than the one in the first photo. Her look is just sly enough not to escape his notice. And another one, in which Adela is outdoors somewhere, dressed in only a two-piece bathing suit. He glimpses the next several photos, similar to the first two, then suddenly gawks in disbelief as the last photo reaches the top of the stack. Adela is sitting on the white sofa, the hem of her dress hiked up to her waist, legs indecently parted. With her left hand she tugs the crotch of her black panties aside, exposing her femininity in plain sight. Her likeness screams to him, "Get hard for me and fuck me." Suddenly Richard realizes why his mother was reticent about having him examine the photos downstairs in the sitting room.

Richard begins to experience the urges most boys his age feel, only stronger. He stands up, sheds his trousers, then heads for his bathroom, with the most prurient of Adela's photos to keep him company. Inside, once seated on the toilet Richard gazes intently at Adela's likeness, held up by his left hand, while clutching his penis with his right, coaxing it to life. He imagines she dares him to go down on her. As a twelve-year-old the thought of doing that to a girl was to him revolting. That was then. Now, the thought of going down on a woman would blow his mind second only to fucking her.

He envisions his face is buried in her dark hairiness, tongue busy licking her, tasting of her. He tries to remember how her panties smelled when, seven years earlier, he'd discovered them lying on his bed. His ejaculation comes quickly, powerfully, its intensity greater than anything he'd ever experienced before. All the while he gazes unwaveringly into the eyes of Adela in the photo. When his sanity returns, Richard cleans up, leaving Adela's photo on the counter alongside the sink.

Richard awakens in the middle of the night, returning to the bathroom, his penis already half-erect. This time he fantasizes Adela is still living here; by consensual agreement he can fuck her any time he feels the urge. Which is often.

Richard wakes up the following morning, fortunately a Saturday. His feeling is one of being totally and completely smitten. Downstairs, at breakfast he takes the initiative, telling his mother he has decided he will marry his former governess. His mother smiles. Inside, she beams at her success in manipulating her own son to do her bidding. "By the way," she mentions casually, "were any of the photos of value in helping you arrive at your decision?"

"Yes," he replies, feeling a bit embarrassed, praying there'd be no further inquisition.

"I knew it!" his mother suddenly bursts out. "Men... they're all the same."

A ceremony and reception are hastily arranged. On the day of the wedding Richard is reunited with his former governess. He is once again in awe of her, her earthy looks, a bit more ripened with time. He tries to conjure up the feeling he will have for her once she becomes his wife. A Justice of the Peace, a stout, gray haired woman in her sixties, is brought in to preside.

Immediately following the reception the JP ushers the newlyweds upstairs to a bedroom at the end of a quiet hallway. While Adela disappears into the room, the JP takes Richard aside. She informs him that because he is considerably younger than his wife, it will be necessary for him to demonstrate he has the desire and capacity to consummate his marriage. His attempt must be completed before the following morning. And there must be "evidence." Otherwise she will have no choice but to declare the marriage invalid.

"Now, I don't want to rush you. But it will be in your best interest to get this over with as soon as possible, knowing you'll have plenty more opportunities later on to explore your desires." The JP winks, gesturing toward the doorway. "Go on now. And remember, just follow your instincts."

Richard nods, turning from the JP, opens the door to the improvised honeymoon suite, and steps inside. To his surprise, the JP follows. "Oh, didn't I mention earlier. I need to act as chaperone... to make sure everything goes as it should."

Adela is seated on the edge of the bed, rolling down her stockings. Richard is too stunned to do anything but watch, but eventually begins to strip away his clothes. The JP steps over to the door, applies the lock. "We wouldn't want anyone to burst in on us, would we?" She takes a seat on an armchair alongside the bed. Once he, too, is naked Richard climbs into bed with Adela, who now lies on her back, a pillow tucked beneath her buttocks. Richard's bride appears ready to receive him. Her thighs are splayed apart like in the photo. She raises her legs into the air like a pair of wings. "C'mon, Richard," she purrs in little more than a whisper. "Be a man with me."

The boy, Richard, hunches over his former governess, Adela, facing the headboard. His palms rest on the mattress on either side of her; his arms support the weight of his upper torso. His hips are pressed tightly against hers. He appears to have succeeded with the clumsy mechanics of penetration. On the nightstand a tiny jar of cold cream sits open, it's lid lying alongside. Richard rocks his hips back, withdrawing partially, the shaft of his erect penis glistening with the improvised lubricant, then thrusts forward. He pauses, as if to savor the sensation, then repeats the same complementary pair of movements, acclimating himself to performing the act.

Richard's undulations soon grow increasingly animated. He gazes not down at his bride, rather straight ahead, toward the headboard. His eyes are shut tightly. His hips reciprocate steadily now, as though powered by some mysterious force, separate and distinct from the rest of him. Richard, appears to be drawn increasingly deeper into performing the act. Suddenly, he feels Adela's hands on his buttocks. And her words, accompanied by a slight Spanish intonation. "Yes, that's it. Fuck me. Fuck me harder! Come on. You're man enough." No longer does Richard imagine he is fucking Adela while jerking off; now he is actually coupled tightly with her in the heat of copulation.

His expression grows more and more tense, his expression twisted. His chest heaves; his respiration grows irregular--an occasional gasp followed by several quick breaths. The intense urge that's taken hold yanks him irreversibly forward. No longer able to just quit, he hunches nearer to his bride, hugging her shoulders, pressing against her, holding her tightly. His hips begin to flail. Suddenly, he reaches his ejaculation, riding waves of intense pleasure-pain as never before."

After completing his husbandly duty for the first time, Richard clings to his bride, savoring what he has just experienced. Feeling like a man. He remains still, waiting for the fever of his ejaculation to subside, enjoying the tingling feeling that follows. Finally, he withdraws from her.

Afterward, the two of them--Richard and Adela--continue to lie in bed together, cuddling, kissing. Adela smiles. "Thank you Richard... for coming to my rescue. You are a real gentleman; how you say it, my knight in shining armor."

Richard ponders his decision to marry the woman who had been his former governess, the woman he had masturbated to countless times, deciding he had made the correct one.

The JP rises from her chair. "Well, I believe I have all the evidence I need." At the door she smiles demurely, reflecting, 'I had my doubts... a boy and a grown woman. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe this marriage will turn out to be a long and successful.'

Howag
Howag
16 Followers