Joel & Mrs. Williams 01

Story Info
Joel runs into a few ex-girlfriends at the city mixer.
3.3k words
3.69
3.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel & Mrs. Williams 01

Well, why not, right? If the city of Middleton is going to sponsor a social mixer in the Community Center the night before the street decorating campaign kicks off, then I wasn't going to miss it. I mean, the city actually does a nice job of stringing holiday themed garland and stuff between the street lamp posts and all, so let the holiday season begin, I guess.

Also, the city leadership just likes to party and I'm betting that there will be another mixer in a few weeks when the city workers switch the major theme of the decorations from a Thanksgiving theme to more of a Christmas theme. I mean, any reason to toast a glass, right?

"Oh, hello Joel, I almost missed you with all my running around tonight, but I am so glad that you made it to the mixer tonight. Did you get a cocktail yet? LOL, they are a little weak because of our budget and all, but they do add up."

"Hello, Mrs. Williams and I wouldn't have missed this ridiculous mixer for anything. And I am glad that we had a chance to bump into each other early because as the head person in charge of the decorating department, I assume that this is kind of your party and you're going to be running around all night giving everyone 5 minutes of your time? I mean, being perfect party host and all, right? Also, wow, you look amazing in your skirt, if that's not being too forward of me."

"Unfortunately, I do have a responsibility to mingle with all the guests, but I will be making circle after circle, so don't be shy about flagging me down every time I pass by. And thanks for the compliment on my skirt or my legs because I mistakenly selected a holiday party skirt that is, oops, about two fingers shorter than it should be for a woman who may or may not be looking at 40 in the rearview mirror."

"All hail 38, Mr. Williams, all hail 38."

"Good boy! Anyways, I need to get a move on, but let me conclude our first meeting of the night with a joke. LOL, and Joel, I'm saying LOL, but it must suck being you tonight, right? I mean, look around at all ex-ladies in attendance tonight and this party must look like your own personal whore house, right, LOL? LOL, your old whore house from the good old days, LOL."

"Ha, ha, Mrs. Williams and thanks for having a little fun at my past relationship expense. Anyways, before you take off and spread yourself thin for the evening mingling and to make up for taking so much pleasure with how most of my ex's are here tonight, whisper something to me about your party host attitude that I might find interesting and include the word "cheating" as often as a can. A cute little word game, if you will, as punishment for looking around and pointing me out to all of my ex's."

"Oh, well Joel, OK, ah, not only did I cheat tonight by wearing a skirt that is probably a little too short and maybe a little too tight, I cheated by wearing nylon stockings and a garter belt instead of those blood flow constricting pantyhose. You know, in case there was some other kind of cheating going on and all. I mean, what man wants to be forced to rip a hole in the crotch of pantyhose to get to the good stuff when there is a better way? Did I play your silly little word game correctly, Joel? How's your blood flow right now, Joel?"

"Oh, you played it correctly alright Mrs. Williams and I'm feeling a little light headed from all of my blood heading south, so mingle with me for just a few moments more and whisper to me the rest of the back story of all that. I mean, paint me a picture story in my head, Mrs. Williams."

"My pleasure. Imagine what it would be like if you and I managed to sneak around to the back of the Community Center where the facility offices and break rooms are and then imagine us embraced in a passionate kiss, Joel. And then imagine yourself pushing my skirt up towards my hips without breaking our passionate kiss and then imagine you lifting me up by my hips and plopping me and my pushed-up skirt ass right down on a desk, oh my, right Joel?"

"Oh, oh my is right, Mrs. Williams and that's quite the picture you painted in my head. So, if I were lifting your mostly exposed thighs up onto a desk, well, it sounds like that picture would best be painted with me posing between your legs, right? I mean, we're maintaining our passionate kiss and all, so I must be right there all close and stuff, right?"

"Oh, Joel, we never break our kiss and yes, you must be standing between my spread legs to hoist me up onto the desk. Hoist me I say Joel, hoist me up and aim your paint brush directly at my wet paint. Have I painted a good back story picture in your head yet, Joel?"

I mean, community events, right? You have to attend them and it never hurts to have the full story behind the goal of the event.

"Now Tiger Joel, I need to move and mingle and I don't mean to ruin the moment, but with my garter belt and all, well, just push my panties to side Joel before you ram your fat cock into me in the break room, which has a yellow door. The yellow door I say Joel, the construction yellow door."

Mental note, the construction yellow door is reserved for side sex with Mrs. Williams. I mean, there are probably other painted doors in the back of the building and half of my ex's are here and all, so, you know, right?

"Keep me on text Joel and I'm sure that sooner or later that we will meet up towards the rear of the building with just our normal mingling routines. Oh, and I make no claims to being your woman, but I would appreciate it if you could keep your hands off of your 7 ex's who are here tonight. I mean, this is kind of my party, as you said."

Well, I counted 5 in the house, but a couple of them may have been in the restroom while I was taking a head count.

"Oh my, Joel, whew, if we were alone at this moment, right? Anyways, keep me on text and absolutely no fair jacking off in the Men's Room if our texting turns into Sexting. I know I may only get you for tonight, but I want it all. Wow, OK, I have to get on my host mingle on, so the yellow door Joel, the yellow door. LOL and I can't say that enough because the light blue door in the back of the building is reserved as the other "Men's Room" if you get my drift, so don't go in that door. Well, unless you're looking for my lousy faggot cheating ex-husband or something."

Shoot! She played the "no jacking off" card on me and Mrs. Kelli Kant is looking mighty fine in that knit dress and I spent more than a few evenings jacking off on her big fat round ass and all, but a promise is a promise, I guess. I mean, if anyone one knows how to wiggle tease a nut out with just her bare ass, well, Kelli Kant wrote the book on all that.

"Oh, well, I see you noticed my knit dress, Joel, so next time wear looser pants to a party like this. By the way, I'm still madly in love with you and I want you back, just like you want me from the back, and I can tell that you want me from the back because of what's going on in your pants right now."

"Mrs. Kelli Kant, you know that I'm still committed to you and you only."

"Fine Joel, I believe you when you say that the printers messed up our wedding announcements and they need another five months to reprint them. By the way, I assume that my dress is responsible for the boner in your pants (and not that floozy, Mrs. Williams), but jacking off on my ass is too messy for a party such as this."

"So, you're sucking me off in the small meeting room with the green door, Kelli Kant?"

"Duh! But don't mess up and walk into the room with the light blue door, unless you want to talk to my lousy faggot cheating ex-husband or something."

LOL, that was one of the best meetings of my life!

Alright then, 7 ex-girlfriends plus Mrs. Williams and one down. Also, I was receiving regular update texts from Mrs. Williams.

"Chatty ladies." "40 minutes from yellow door." "Kelli's ass is fat." "Not shapely." "By the way."

LOL, very informative incoming status reports, right?

"Important incoming texts, Joel?"

"OMG, Mrs. Hillary Hill! It's so good to see you tonight! And ooh, la, la with that gown babe."

"Thanks Joel, I wore it with the hopes of running into you tonight. I mean, consider it as another piece of my apologies for going all bat crazy on you a few months ago, so gawk at my figure and take me back. I'm still madly in love with her, Joel, madly in love I say."

"Whoa, Hillary Hill, I accepted most of your apologies already. But that one last bat crazy thing, right?"

"Fine, Joel, if you take me back then I promise more exotic stuff in our relationship bed and to put a cherry on it, we can bring Annie Atkins to satisfy your butt sex needs. I mean, Annie and I went to college together and all. Well, we can invite Annie Atkins into our relationship bed for endless butt sex right after she pops out the baby you put in her belly."

"Hillary Hill, maybe we should take this re-commitment conversation to the utility room with the brown door?"

"Lead the way, missile man Joel and I'll swallow this evening, big time. I'm pregnant with your other baby, so I can't enter the wine tasting contest. Wait a minute, the brown door? Isn't that the other "Men's Room" where my lousy faggot cheating ex-husband is handing out cigars?"

"No Hillary Hill, your lousy faggot cheating ex-husband is passing around his cigar in the break room with the light blue door, so we're cool."

"Whew. I mean, we wouldn't want to walk in that, would we."

Status update incoming, status update incoming.

"Talkative Mayor." "35 minutes from yellow door." "LOL, Mayor trying to finger bone me."

Well, I shouldn't be supportive of that, but I did need the delay.

"I expect that you will find me again before the party is over, Joel. I think you just managed to set the fish hook in me just a little deeper. And by the way, if our child comes out with a round dent in her head, well, you and missile put it there, missile man."

"Hey, I told you Hillary Hill, you're not only my number one, you're my one and only. So, see you, bye."

Alright then, 7 ex-girlfriends plus Mrs. Williams and two down. And the regular update texts from Mrs. Williams kept coming in.

"Stupid Society Club ladies!" "30 minutes to door." "Mayor made me wet." "For you."

Knowing the Society Club ladies as I did, I figured I had even more time to say hello to a few other of the party guests, you know, if they would give me a chance to say hello first.

"It's not polite to bury your face in your phone at a party, Joel. Shame on you."

"OMG, Mrs. Natalie Nevers! I was just checking the investment market updates, by the way."

"Because everyone checks the markets at 9pm on the day before the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, right?"

"Natalie, I promise, I'm still madly in love with you and I want you back!"

"Because you didn't get enough of mistaking my Labor Day weekend guest for me and fucking her in the kitchen after dark? Six times!"

"All innocent mistakes, Natalie, all innocent, I say. Take me back and let's celebrate it in one of back rooms right now."

"Hmmm, meet me by the light blue in 8 minutes then."

"Oops, love of my life, oops."

"What? Are you afraid to show my lousy faggot cheating ex-husband that I can take it in ass just as good as he can? Because I'm not afraid."

Hmmm, sometimes I can wander around my own house in the dark, but keeping my eyes closed while finding a spot in the room behind the light blue door might be dangerous to my toes.

"LOL, just kidding, Joel. I still love you very much and of course I will take you back, just like you just begged me to do, not that I was recording your whimpering on a live stream or anything. Come find me in another 40 minutes or so and we'll go find a place where you can ruin my mouth. You know, just like the baby you put in belly is going to ruin my body in another seven months."

Wait a minute, should I be counting my reunions with my ex's or babies on the way?

"Historical club chitty chat." "25 minutes babe." "Need foreplay behind staircase?"

Well, I never came upon a staircase in my adventures, so duh.

"Joel, I couldn't help but to overhear Natalie and you and I'm sorry about all that. I wouldn't even be mad if you blamed all those in kitchen on I me."

"Well, well, well, Sandi Sanders! The only woman I ever had the pleasure of doing from behind while she remained standing. Which I absolutely loved, so maybe we should get back together."

"Why Joel, are you implying that you want to take me from being your side slam piece and back to the center stage of your relationship bed? I mean, fine baby, but I actually enjoying being your piece on the side, not to mention the taste your other women leave behind on your cock. So, it's your move on the Chess board baby."

Damn, I forgot all about that! I mean, it's hard to keep up with who is who, who is the front runner and who is on the side. Tough to keep up with, I say. However, because she likes it so much, we'll just things the way things are, for now.

"Like you said, Joel, my specialty is taking it while standing up, so the broom closet will do."

Well, it's hard to argue with the facts when the facts are facts.

"Damn City Counsel." "20 minutes baby." "By the way babe." "I have spies on the floor!"

Well, I hadn't really been responding to Mrs. Williams, so I threw a reply out there to smooth things over, I hoped.

"Sandi needed help." "Reaching top shelf." "Not on her back." "Not on her knees." "I promise."

I mean, at least I responded truthfully, right?

Also, at least the broom closet was a mess before Sandi Sanders and I made a bigger mess of it. I mean, I told her to leave a note about that, but I don't think she did.

"Joel missile man honey, you can go while I catch my breath and let a little of your stuff run out. But on a side note, I think sometimes the side piece moves into the spare bedroom for easy access and all, I'm just saying. I mean, your current woman, Vivian Vales, could use my help with keeping the house clean and maybe help me with the baby in eight months."

By the way, my house will be on the market Monday morning, if any of you are in the market. You can the real estate firm as I will be hiding out in Nevada or something.

"Almost there." "15 minutes." "To making me preggo." "You love me, Joel?"

"Delay Mrs. Williams." "Long line at restroom." "Add 10 back."

I mean, oops, I forgot to answer your question.

"OMG, hey Joel! It's been a while babe."

"Whoa, Mrs. Darla Danvers, wow, it's good to see you love and might I say that, ah, you look amazing in that outfit, which seems to be more forgiving than most of the outfits I have seen you wear. And yes baby, I'm confused by your loosely fitting clothes."

"LOL, you make me laugh baby and that's why I love you so much. Anyways, I felt a little daring tonight, so my undies, all of my undies are made from, well baby, I'm roped up under my clothes, roped up, I say."

"Oh, well that explains why your titties are sticking so straight out like that. By the way, hmmm, purple bloodless titties! Shoot, you're not mad at me for piercing your titties with those large straight pins, right? I mean, you asked me to do it, right Darla Danvers?"

"LOL, all four times Joel, all four times. So, I'd ask you to fuck me in one of the back rooms that I spied earlier, but the rope panties, right? Oh, and tit fucking me tonight is out too, you know, because of rope bra and all, right? I mean, LOL, the rope burns, right baby?"

I mean, Darla Danvers had a couple of good points, right?

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, la, la, Joel. A purple door to match my purple titties! I'm sucking your dick so hard tonight! By the way, I'm sorry that I can't give you a baby, baby, but the doctors said that I give up at least half of my BDSM fetishes, well, maybe in a year baby, maybe in a year."

"Alright Darla Danvers, I'll hold out, but you know how badly I have wanted a baby and it's beginning to seem like it's not in the cards for me."

"Oh, my cute and sweet little innocent Joel, love of my life. Let me shower you with kisses before I empty your balls (kiss, kiss, smooch, smooch, kiss, kiss)."

Finally! A non-pregnant ex to the rescue.

"See Joel? I still know how to please you. So, am I still your freaky little freak?"

"Then, now and forever more, Darla Danvers, forever more."

"And do you mind if stay back in this back room for a while and maybe show a few of the party guests what a woman looks like all bound up in rope? I promise hand stuff only and I promise that my pussy belongs only to you, even if I can't give you a baby for the time being?"

I shouldn't support such activity or such a display, but it will keep her busy, not to mention that if anyone knows how to wear rope, well, it's Darla.

"Boom baby." "2 minutes to yellow door." "Time to fuck me stupid."

I mean, I was short on time, so let the rope show begin.

"OMG Joel, finally, right? Now because we will be lip locked in a deep and passionate kiss and won't be able to communicate for a few minutes, let me run down the instructions again. You push my skirt, then you push me up on the desk, push my undies to side and push your big cock deep into my pussy, which is now your pussy. Any questions?"

"I only have one question, Mrs. Williams. Do we rinse and repeat from the rear afterwards?"

Hey, you all know that I learned the drill after so many women, am I right about all that?

End Joel & Mrs. Williams 01