All Comments on 'Joe's Night with Donna'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
dull

Like so many swing and cuck stories. If the husband is on board there is seldom any conflict or tension. There is also no character growth.

In short, no story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job

I loved it simple and straight forward to the point typr story, as for the hotwife scene as we all know it is something your either into or not no in between of this topic. I don't think those that don't approve of this scene don't get those that do, but who are they to judge if it works for those that get into this. I can say this for my own self, giving my wife the freedom to play has only improved our own sex life. Her having several lovers both male and female has increased her sex drive and has taken nothing away from our sex if anything it has only increased the volume of it as she needs it several times a day and no one man or woman is going to sate that by themselves. She by her on admission is a full blown slut, freak, or whatever term you have for it. I for one am all for it, I get all the sex I could ever dream of, she never denies me, she even insist on sating my morning wood before I leave the bed. My reward for being so understanding is not only sex with her but she loves seducing young college girls, most of whom consider themselves bi but have only had girl-girl sex and I often get to be their first male sex partner. So, I can relate to Scott, it sometimes pays to be willing to share. I won't go into all the other sexual first she has introduced to me thanks to her getting introduced to many things I'd never dreamed of by her many different sex partners. I will say that it helps that we are really each others best friend and while it may also seem strange to some in that we really don't keep secrets from the other. I should add that I technically have them same freedom she has but rarely ever use it as am getting more sex than can handle as it is. The only time I sometimes take advantage is when I have to travel with my job, at some of the more frequent locals that require length stays have developed a girlfriend or two thanks to the wife having traveled with me and having seduced them into our bed in the past, they are only to happy to take care of me when I have to travel alone, the wife is usually listening over the phone when we are having sex as I often do when she is having sex with someone else.

blackdove55blackdove55over 10 years ago
Great Story!

I love the intimacy and hot sex combination. Good work!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

His friend explained that she's a HotWfie.

In other words hubby admits he's a pee pee puffer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous