Joe's Retirement, Final Orgy

Story Info
Fantasy retirement party with work mates.
2.7k words
3.67
6.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

Tentative participant list:

Lucinda: dominatrix; leather bustier with nipples and hairy crotch exposed...winged peacock mask, knee high boots with four inch heels. age 55.

Karen K.: storyteller, scribe; beige silk blouse open to below sternum, no bra, loose harem style pants, sandals. Age 60 +

Eric: guitar, commentary; brown antique leather vest open, sandals, dark glasses.Age 60+

Molly: commentary, sarcasm, fluffer; loose tie dyed T-shirt, jeans, sneakers. Age 50

Micah: servant boy; naked with gold waist chain. Age 26.

Colin: bartender; apron, flip flops. Age 30.

Abby: shocked guest; tight knit knee length green dress, no underwear, heels. Age 35

Joe: voyeur; silk robe, sandals. Age 71.

Lou: Lady in Red; red party dress three inches above the knee, best lingerie, garter belt, hose, two inch heels. Age 65.

Gail:???; pants, white blouse, beige sweater, pearls, flats. Age 74.

Zane: nude with silver ankle bracelets and a flower crown Age 65.

Christie: just curious; white blouse with several buttons unbuttoned untucked over jeans, barefoot. Age 30.

Nanci: drunk history; Jean's boots, button down blue shirt. Age 60+.

C.H.: acerbic wit; her choice. unknown...over 50.

Jim: mellow, drunk or maybe surly; his choice. Age64.

Janet: verbalist; loose, dark ankle length dress, no bra, granny panties, sandals. 60.

Special guests:

Sarah: button down the front belted cotton dress, low heels, nice lace undies. age 60.

Anne H: knee length black skirt, plain button down blouse, silver necklace. Age 55.

Karen T.D.: a big grin; silk wrap. Age 64.

Oona: in chains and gagged, hands tied with silk cord, chains crossed over breasts; ball gag, blindfolded, sprayed with scented oil, leather collar with loop for lead. Age 50,

Setting: brewery deck, takeover, private, 80 degrees, breezy, cloth privacy banners enclosed; abundant flowers, cushions, fans, water; chauffeur service for all guests.

Colin is drink master; food is supplied by masked and blind folded attendants; they are strictly off limits.

Consent forms filled out by all participants, individualized as to preferences and limits; all must agree to total non-disclosure.

-- story --

Joe, Colin, Eric, and Micah are at the brewery. Eric is tuning his guitar and practicing. Colin is preparing drinks. Micah is on his knees servicing Joe's cock. Oona, tied, chained, and ball gagged, is seated off to one side, ignored by the four men for the moment.

Micah abandons his duties upon hearing movement on the stairs. Simultaneously, Joe covers his exposed member with his robe. However, Micah's nakedness cannot conceal his erection from Molly who has just climbed the stairs onto the deck.

Molly arches her eyebrows surveying the scene. She favors Joe with a knowing smirk, as she approaches the bar. Addressing Colin, "Well I guess I know what kind of party this is going to be."

"Indeed," Colin deadpans.

Molly favors Micah with a gentle stroke on his swollen member, causing Micah to roll his eyes in pleasure.

"That's all for you for now," Molly quips, savoring her power over the younger man.

"So what will you have, Molly... to drink, I mean," asks Colin drolly.

Molly punches Colin on the shoulder as she laughs, "Don't worry, Colin; just a beer... a pilsner..."

Staying cool, Colin gives Molly a perfect pour of her favorite draft.

Molly glances at Eric, her now retired former boss, "Geez Eric, put on some pants."

Eric smiles enigmatically, "No one is making you look, Molly."

Still Molly takes one last glance at Eric's dick, swinging in time with his guitar playing.

"Very musical, perfectly in time, like a metronome," she quips.

"The secret to my success," replies Eric.

Molly's laugh was loud and raucous. Even the cool Colin grinned broadly. Joe loved Molly's laugh and raunchy sense of humor, so he was not surprised when she bent down to kiss the head of Eric's cock, or, at least, she pretended to. Instead, she gave Eric's low hanging ball sack an affectionate squeeze.

"Well, you are getting pretty damn intimate," said Eric in mock indignation.

"That's what you get for not putting your toys away," replied Molly saucily.

At that moment, Oona stirred in her seat. It was then that all took notice of her; all eyes turned as a collective 'what the fuck' was voiced.

"Who is this?... Why? CHAINS! A ball gag?" All seemed to erupt in indignation at once.

Molly was the first to see it. A hand lettered sign: MY KINKY WEIRD RETIREMENT GIFT... ME! SIGNED, OONA

"Damn you have strange friends, Joe!" exclaimed Molly, in a tone full of irony, and cackled in self deprecating manner.

With that, she pinched one of Oona's exposed nipples, causing it to harden and stiffen.

"Man... I have never done that. It was... fun!" Feeling emboldened,...Molly took the erect nipple in her mouth and sucked it. "Fuck,..I could really get into women!" Molly exclaimed with a touch of surprise.

Oona squirmed in her chair, exposing a growing wet spot on the seat. Molly already feeling her drink, rapidly fingered Oona to a mind blowing orgasm. Witnessing the action with Oona and Molly, caused Joe's penis to pitch a tent in his silk robe.

Molly glanced over in his direction, and gave him her signature smirk as she observed his arousal. "Hey Joe, you're having fun... isn't it time you unwrapped your present?"

"Oh crap, you're probably right. Oona probably did not expect to be kept like that! Remove the ball gag!"

As soon as her gag was removed, Oona spat and muttered, "You bloody Yankee perverts!" She coughed then spat again, "I expected to be untied when I was delivered... not put on display like a bloody freak show." Then turning to Molly, "Not mad at you love... you were marvelous." Taking Molly's head in her hands, she kissed her hard and deeply. "Now you lot,..buy me enough beer so I can forgive you."

Molly stood open mouthed looking at the large foul mouthed Brit. "Yeah, I need another beer, too... and I need to sit down."

After about three pints, Oona, who was completely at ease in her nudity, noticed Micah, who was quite nervous in her presence. "Hey, pretty boy," pointing her pint at Micah, "who are you?" As he stammered out his name, Oona overruled him, "I think you are lovely male eye candy and my plaything for the rest of this sorry night." With that, and before he could reply, Micah was smothered between her massive chain bound tits.

Eric strummed a cord on this guitar, "and he was never seen again..." raising a chuckle from Molly, and sigh of resignation from Colin.

"Colin, be prepared," whispered Joe to Colin. "Micah is just an appetizer for Oona. Give her an hour, and then you better flee. I saw how she looked at you when you poured her drafts; she eats young, smart men alive... Micah will just be her first course"

"Yikes! Are you kidding?"

"Not in the least."

"What will you do without a bartender?"

"Folks will have to shift for themselves, besides, in an hour I expect them to have other things in mind."

With Oona busy with Micah, and Molly mellowing out with her pint; Eric took break, "Wow this damn thing is really getting trippy." He was sweaty from playing and slightly aroused from all the excitement. He got another pint from Colin, and took a long pull on his cold beer, leaving a line of from on his beard. "So, who are you expecting to show up?"

"Well, I invited twenty, or so. Oh, there's Jim now."

"Well Joe, this is a new low, even for you. I thought my retirement party was in bad taste, or at least you're role it."

"You did show up though, didn't you, Jim?"

"Yes, but you know I can't resist free beer, as long as they have an old brown dog on tap I'll just sit in the corner over there and keep my eyes closed."

"Well it's good to have you here, anyhow."

Jim's mood improved after a few pints, and he plowed single handedly through a large order of nachos. Eric was still on his break, and was finishing off his favorite pub sandwich. In the meantime, more guests had arrived, but they generally had gone unnoticed.

After X number of beers, it was time for Joe to head to the men's room. By this time, the regular brewery staff had left, with the understanding that Joe and friends would be in charge of letting any latecomers in. They did keep the manager there to watch them, but mainly they were left to their own devices. After a long satisfying piss, Joe took the stairs back up to the beer deck. On the landing, he is surprised to see an altercation between Lucinda and Abby. They're so involved in their discussion that they did not see him, so he stepped back into the darkness to see what would transpire.

Lucinda had arrived earlier, but apparently had gone to the ladies room to change and was now decked out in a really outrageous dominatrix outfit. Heavy leather bra covering her ample bosom, a bustier holding in her growing belly, and her well upholstered Mons veneris prominently displayed.

Joe can now hear the argument clearly.

Abby says to Lucinda, "I can see what you're doing, that you're trying to upstage Joe. This is his party, and for him to run it the way he wants."

Lucinda laughed. She was naturally superior; she knew the real story. "Oh, no Abby, this is what he really wants."

"Really?" Abby responded. "I'm not going to let you go up like that."

"Like you can stop me," Lucinda said, with her nose in the air.

"Well, I can," Abby said, as she put her ample bulk between Lucinda and the upstairs.

"Well... I never..." as Lucinda tried to push Abby aside. Lucinda got one step off the landing, and then lost her balance falling backwards, momentarily stunned.

"Oh Lucinda! So sorry, you all right?"

Lucinda starts to get up. Abby can see Lucinda was intent on continuing to go upstairs. In an effort to stop her, Abby sat on Lucinda; and as she did her short skirt rode up revealing that she was not wearing any underwear. The way Abby sat on Lucinda put Lucinda's face near Abby's crotch. At the other end, Abby was treated to the sight of Lucinda's ample beaver; a weirdly erotic situation. Abby seems to recognize the potential at once, she begins to hump Lucinda's face!

Joe could hardly believe his eyes. His hand went to stroke his penis, as it's already fully erect.

Lucinda struggled against Abby's weight; but after a few minutes, she gave way to the intense erotic nature of the situation. Abby could see as she humped Lucinda's face, that Lucinda was enjoying being dominated; her pussy getting wetter and wetter. The grey/brown pubic hairs were glistening. Lucinda's clit was erect; it was the size of a not-so-small penis. Unable to resist erotic temptation, Abby started stroking it, as though she was giving her boyfriend a handjob. She also sucked it in her mouth, as the imitative hand job turned into a faux blow job.

Abby rapidly reached climax, aroused by conquering Lucinda. Lucinda's naturally dominant hyper-sexuality, turned on its head, now responded very quickly to being controlled, and she came in a thunderous series of orgasms. Exhausted, they both fell into a sex quenched stupor, oblivious to the world around them. Joe was able to make it up the stairs without disturbing either of them.

After that intensely erotic interlude, Joe decided to relocate to the upper deck; if for no other reason, to let his erection subside. Before that, he helped himself to a draft from the bar. Zane was at his elbow... wearing an overcoat?

"Can I see you privately?"

"Sure, no problem," Joe replied.

Micah spent from his revels with Oona was lolling about donning stained shorts and a ratty T-shirt.

Joe asserted, "Zane and I will be on the upper deck; make sure no one disturbs us." Micah nodded, looking very weary.

Zane began, "Before I do anything I have to preface this by saying men are weird."

"Granted," Joe agreed.

"Okay then... a little bird told me what you wanted." With that, Zane stripped off the overcoat and tossed it aside. "Okay, happy?" she asked.

"Very nice," Joe answered.

"Okay. Now what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander and vice versa... your turn."

"That sounds fair," Joe said, hesitating just for a moment to put down his beer. He stood up, untied his robe, and put it aside.

"Well," Zane said, "about what I expected, but a damn sight hairier. I'm going to cover up now; all you want to do is look, right?"

"Yes indeed, do what it takes to make yourself feel comfortable."

"Okay, after all that I'm going to need like six beers to be comfortable." With that, she left to pour her first pint.

After Zane left, Lou walked in. Wearing a red dress, heels, and make-up; quite unlike the Lou from work. "You got some fierce guard dog out there," she quipped.

Joe answered, "You mean Micah. Yeah, he's passed out or asleep... Oona wore him out."

"Oona?" she asked quizzically.

"Yeah, that's the woman in chains."

"Where did she come from?"

"Someone I used to work with at Harlow's."

"Well she's having a hell of a time trading stories and drinks with someone I don't recognize."

"Who could that be?"

"Well," Lou continued, "I did ask her when she came in, and she said she used to work with you when you first started here in the seventies."

"Oh, that's got to be Karen Tudryn Dunne."

"Yep, that sounds right; she drinks White Russians?"

"Well, she used to."

"I guess she still does. Well, l just checking on you, Joe... doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Things are going pretty well. I don't think anybody's gotten hurt. I'm going to stay up here, so if anything bizarre happens, people who don't know me so well won't get weirded-out."

"Karen Kukil and Janet just came in, and also Christie and Nanci 'together'."

"Wow," Joe said surprised, "those are some pairings."

"Yeah, Karen K. is carrying something in a large shopping bag. She said it was a surprise."

Joe answered, "I wonder what that's all about. Well Lou, how are you doing this evening?"

"Well," Lou answered, "I've had my share. Eric said he'd drive me home, but I don't know what kind of shape he is in."

"You'll have to find him some pants," I chuckled to myself. "Hey, would you mind just watching to see who comes in? Micah is not doing such a good job. I'm expecting a special guest."

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh yes."

As soon as Lou had taken up her guard post, Anne Joe's wife walked in. "So this evening worked out the way you wanted?" Anne said, with a naughty wink.

After that, everything that happens is private on the upper deck.

After Anne arrived, Karen T.D. tapped Lou on the shoulder and said, "You are wanted over by the musician, whoever he is."

Lou responded, "That dude is more than a musician."

"Well anyhow, I drank that Luna girl under the table, so she's all passed out, so I might as well do something useful here."

"Okay. I'll see what's happening with Eric."

Lou is curious. Karen Kukil, Janet, Christie, and Nanci have formed a circle around Eric, with them facing facing outward; they had held in their hands some cloth, totally visually blocking the area, so no one could see what was happening inside of a ten foot circle.

Lou quipped, "I don't need a password to get in?"

"Oh no," Karen K. cooed, "Eric is expecting you."

Lou asked, "What's up with that?" Lou disappeared behind the screen.

From all outward appearance, nothing could be made out about what was happening inside; although the faces of the women surrounding revealed a variety of looks. :Karen K. had arranged everything, her eyes twinkled of amusement and satisfaction; Janet was somewhat shocked, and had her eyes downcast; Christie and Nanci were holding back giggles.

From Joe's end of the upper part of the deck, he could see behind his wife's naked shoulder, Karen Tudryn Duune's gigantic grin; and then she pursed her lips together and stuck her tongue out, finally covering her mouth stifling a laugh.

I favored her with a wink; then sternly waved her off. She put on a pretend pout, smiled, and turned to become a really effective guardian.

-- end --

1historian
1historian
51 Followers