Riding the Storm Out

Story Info
Newlyweds meet an older couple on the road.
18.5k words
4.71
35.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I tried to bang out a quick tale of two couples, but it just kept getting longer. The first acts are straight and bi-lesbian only, with hints at bi-male. Then the guys get to enjoy full bi-male in the final act, so fair warning to stop reading about three-quarters of the way through if you're not into that. There's also interracial sex, light spanking and maledom, cumplay, oral, and recreational drinking and drug usage. There is also brief mention of racial animus. All characters are over 18 and fictional.

==0=0==

"How 'bout this one, Zach?" I looked over at my beautiful new bride in the passenger seat of my old Subaru. She studied her phone and a big paper map at the same time as I drove. Her cute brown nose wrinkled as she read. "Forest road 2430 to Wilson Creek. It's only eight more miles"

"Fingers crossed." I shot her a smile but she could see my concern. It was hot and muggy but we could both see the thunderstorm off in the distance. We'd need to get the tent set up fast.

"This isn't bad!" She chirped as we drove in. "Looks like no one else is here. I won't have to keep quiet while I'm riding you!" She winked at me playfully. She was right, it was a nice secluded hillside spot.

We found a nice flat site about two-thirds of the way up the road. I did my best to park the wagon where it would block the wind, and we set about pulling our tent and sleeping bags out. As I worked the tent poles together I heard Sarah. "I guess we're not alone." she murmured. Following her gaze I could see a small, middle-aged woman with long gray-brown hair appear from the trees at the top of the hill. She waved at us excitedly, Sarah waved back.

"I don't see a tent though..." A tall, slim, older man appeared behind her. He smiled broadly and waved too. They slowly made their way down the hill towards us, holding hands and chatting with each other as they walked. They were both tanned dark, wearing shorts and flip flops. The woman was tiny, but with big soft round breasts barely squeezed into her halter top. With no bra I could clearly see her big brown nipples underneath. She had a long braid of brown hair turning gray. He had about the same build as I did: tall and slim, but he was more muscular. He had shoulder length stringy graying black hair, and a few days of stubble on his chin. He wore a loose tank-top, showing off his gray chest hair and bicep tattoos.

"He-ey!" The woman greeted us cheerfully. "I didn't think we'd see anyone this week, with all this crazy weather! I'm Jeanie, hi! This is my partner Mac!"

"Hi," my wife greeted them, "I'm Sarah and this is my boy--er--husband Zachary."

"Oh my gosh!" Jeanie chirped. "Well you are just the cutest couple!" Mac rolled his eyes a bit and touched her shoulder. "Oh I'm sorry, that was too forward." She said.

Sarah smiled over at me. "It's okay, we don't mind. This is actually our honeymoon."

"Oh my gosh! How neat!" Jeanie gushed.

"We didn't want to fly somewhere and rent a hotel with the pandemic." I added. "Plus we needed to get to California for...well technically for a job, I guess."

"Absolutely." Jeanie said, smiling up at Mac. "You don't have to sell us on driving over flying, especially now. How have you liked it so far?"

"Amazing." Sarah smiled, grabbing my hand. "It's been an incredible adventure."

"Oh I'll bet! How cool!" Jeanie gave a worried look. "But are you going to be okay in that little tent? It's supposed to storm for the next two or three days, starting tonight."

"Hopefully." I said, shooting Sarah a concerned look. "We've already had some crazy weather on this trip."

"Where's your tent?" Sarah asked.

Mac chuckled a bit. "Haven't done the tent thing in a couple decades." He pointed back up the hill. "We're in the old bus. You can just barely see the corner of it through the trees. There's a nice big clearing at the top of the hill."

Shading my eyes I could just see the corner of a battered old dark green school bus. "Wow," I mumbled, "blends right in."

Jeanie laughed. "We try to keep a low profile."

"You need any help with the tent?" Mac offered.

"We've been doing it for a week now, so we're pretty fast at getting it up." I laughed.

"Well we'll leave you to it, kids, before Jeanie talks your ear off." Mac winked at me.

"Are you guys okay for dinner?" Jeanie asked.

"Oh yeah," Sarah said, "we've got a ton of food and a nice stove."

"Oh good, but if the storm gets too bad tonight just come knock on the bus door, you can ride it out with us!" Jeanie smiled and waved as they turned back up the hill together, hand-in-hand.

"What a sweet couple." Sarah said as we pulled the tent up. "And Jeanie...!" Her mouth made a cute little 'O' as she held her hands out in front of her own cute little breasts. "Do you think she'd let me suck on her nipples?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Not everyone is a sex-crazed bi-girl like you, Sar'!"

"A girl can dream though, can't she?" She giggled. Plus I don't want to hear any sass from you, you're bi too. Don't tell me you wouldn't like to be on your knees in front of a cute old guy like Mac sucking his cock."

I blushed bright red but she was right. One of the best things about our relationship was our love of sex, we had been open from the start. Before I had met Sarah I had thought I might never settle down, but here I was, married to a woman who wanted me to fuck someone else.

We got the tent set up and hunkered down inside. The wind really started to whip around dinnertime, but Sarah and I still cranked out an amazing meal of vegan quesadillas before cuddling up together in my cavernous sleeping bag. She had my boxers down before I could even pull the zipper up. She slid herself down on top of me, dragging her thighs along my stiffening cock, rubbing me with her panty-covered crotch. I reached up and grasped the bare globes of her amazing ass, dipping a middle finger in her crack to tickle her rosebud through her thong panties. "Oooooh" she gasped, working her pussy into my shaft and her bung into my finger.

I could hear the storm worsening outside, and feel the tent being battered by the wind, but my mind went blank as she slid her panties aside and wiggled her wet pussy down onto my cock. In the light of the little solar lantern I could see my bride riding me. Her nose was wide and cute, her lips were full and luscious. Her hair was in a short afro. She slid her shirt off as she rode, freeing her beautiful little breasts. They were small and brown, with flat areolas that were almost black, and firm little nipples pierced with studs glinting in the low lantern light.

I began to work against her as she rode me, the sight of her gasping face and tiny bouncing titties driving me mad! She squeaked and squealed as she fucked, the sound of the wind hiding our racket from our only neighbors. Suddenly I heard her scream! I felt a jarring splash of cold wind and water, and felt a tree branch slash across both of us as the tent ripped open! "Fuck!" I yelled, pulling her down inside the bag. "You okay?"

"Yeah!" She gasped. "Holy shit! What happened?"

"I think a tree fell on us!" I yelled. The wind was deafeningly loud. "We gotta get in the car before we get soaked!" We raced for the car, naked as jaybirds.

"Zach!" Sarah gasped as we climbed inside. "You're bleeding!" I brushed my hand to my face. Fuck! I was bleeding. And shivering. Looking over at Sarah I saw she was shivering too. I had to get the heat on in here. I reached for the ignition but my heart sank as I found the keys already there, and already in the on position.

"Fuck no..." I flipped the key forward but all I got was a little 'wha-wha,' not even audible over the storm. My old battery from god-knows-when was already dead from sitting. "Fuck!" I slammed my fist into the steering wheel.

Just then I saw a flashlight bobbing down the road. It was Mac! I could barely see him, but a bright flash of lightning lit up his lanky frame, draped in an old green army poncho. He came up to the driver's window and I popped the door open a crack. "You kids okay?" He shouted over the din of the storm.

"Not really," I yell back, "the tent's crushed and the car's dead!"

Mac mouthed the word 'fuck' as he surveyed the situation. I squinted as he turned the flashlight in my face. "That branch caught you pretty good too, son." I nodded. "We gotta get you up to the bus. Where are your boots?" I motioned towards the tent. "Fuck," he mumbled. "Sleeping bags probably still in there too huh?" I nodded again. "Okay, lets grab your boots and bags and get up to the bus ASAP!" Sarah and I jumped out of the car. The wind brutally lashed our naked skin. She yanked our thankfully not completely soaked boots from the tent, and we stepped into them. Mac held our big sleeping bag over the three of us as we made the short dash up the hill. I could see another light waving us in. It was Jeanie, she had a worried look on her face as she helped us through the door and up the bus stairs.

"Oh my god!" Jeanie exclaimed. "Are they okay?"

"We gotta check the head wound." Mac said, helping me sit on a small stool before pulling off his soaked poncho and boots

Jeanie nodded, sliding out of her wet rainjacket and snatching a big first aid kit off a nearby hook. She unzipped it on the floor in front of me, reaching for blue surgical gloves and antiseptic. "It's not bad, Zachary." She cooed softly as she worked over my face. "Just a couple of lacerations. The head wounds always bleed a ton, you'll be fine." She pressed her big soft titties up against me as she worked. She still had the little halter top on from earlier and I could see her huge brown nipples poking against the thin cloth.

As she cleaned my face I began to slowly look around their bus. It was a cozy setup, with a little kitchen up front, a sitting area in the middle, and (I assumed) a bedroom in back. Everything was done up, lace and beads and paintings on every inch. There was a woodstove about halfway down the bus and Mac was already stoking the fire. Sarah sat across from me, huddled under one of their blankets, looking worried as Jeanie cleaned me up.

Mac returned and knelt in front of me, flicking my eyes with his flashlight, and holding his fingers up in front of my eyes. "No concussion, JJ." He said softly.

"Your cute little husband will be right as rain, Sarah." Jeanie said. "Just a couple of butterflies and he'll be okay."

"Thank you guys, oh my god!" Sarah was still breathless from our mad dash up the hill.

"Of course, sweetie!" Jeanie smiled.

I felt the wind and rain hammering the bus. Mac slid my wet boots off and, shooing Jeanie aside, he gingerly slid my wet t-shirt up over my head. "Lemme find another blanket." He mumbled as he headed to the bedroom.

Looking up I saw Sarah staring at me, her mouth open, her eyes glued on my crotch. My eyes fell and my face flashed red. Crap! My boxers were still in the tent! My naked cock was still stiff from our earlier sex and getting stiffer from Jeanie's breasts brushing against me!

Mac returned, tossing me a big blanket. "Wrap up good, son"

"Aww, now I can't see his cute little hard-on, Mac!" Jeanie giggled. "Oooh, I'll betcha he was deep in his little sweetie when the tent blew over!"

My jaw dropped. Sarah tried to stammer out something but Mac cut her off. "Dangit woman! Not everyone is a bi sex-crazed bimbo like you, JJ! The kid just had a wild night is all. Leave him alone!"

"Oh my gosh, Mac! They're newlyweds!" Jeanie squeaked indignantly.

"Woman, I will take you over my knee for a whuppin' and we'll see how sexy they think that is, I swear to god." Mac puffed his chest up, but his smile gave him away. Sarah covered her mouth with her hands, but I knew from her eyes she was trying not to laugh.

Jeanie gave him an exaggerated eye roll, but then she softened. "I'm sorry Sarah. That was too forward of me in front of your sweet husband."

Sarah was giggling through her hands. "No Jeanie, it's okay. You were right, I was riding him right when the tree fell on us."

"See?" Jeanie pointed to Mac. "See?! Of course they were fucking, they're newlyweds!" She turned back to bandaging me. "It's okay to still be hard, Mister Zachary, you have a gorgeous wife, and me swinging my titties around probably isn't helping things. Plus," she said with a wink, "if it's any consolation my big goober of a man is probably stiff as a board right now too. I know he saw plenty of some big cute studded nipples just a bit ago when he was helping your wife wrap herself up."

"Woman, I..." Mac stammered, his face turning red.

I looked across the bus at Sarah. Her eyes were huge and her hands were back over her mouth as she stifled her giggling fit.

"See babe?" Jeanie motioned to Sarah. "She thinks it's funny." She turned once again to taping me up. "Women understand these things, right Sarah?"

Sarah was unable to contain herself, she broke out giggling. "I'm sorry Jeanie," she laughed, "you guys are just too much!"

"Oh don't be sorry, sweetie." Jeanie said. "It's all natural. Once I'm done with your sweet Groom you just head to our bedroom so you two can finish what you started."

This time my blushing wife was covering her gasp, not a giggling fit. "You're really okay with that?" She asked.

"Of course, sweetie." Jeanie said. "You don't want to give him blue balls on the honeymoon!" She gave a little giggle... "Unless you want to let a more experienced woman finish him..."

"JJ!" Mac shouted, standing up to face her. "These kids have nowhere else to go tonight. Please, please do not make them feel unwelcome. They can't leave!"

Jeanie sighed, her playful girlish giggle was gone. "I'm sorry, Sarah. I won't tease you, or your sweet Husband. Mac is right, you two need a safe place to stay tonight."

Sarah was looking at the floor, but I could see her toes curling, her sweet contrasting soles flashed as she tapped out a nervous little dance. I knew she wanted to say yes. Knew she wanted to yank her blanket off and kneel down next to Jeanie while they both dragged their tongues along my hard cock, but Sarah was no fool. She knew that Mac was right, we literally had no way to leave. Fucking the people we just met a few hours ago would be crazy. But I knew her pussy was on fire. Ours eyes met as she looked up and she smiled at me.

"You're fine, Jeanie." She said softly. "Zach and I have been non-monogamous since we first started dating. But...your husband is right. We just met, we're stuck here, we don't want to go too far."

Jeanie sighed softly. "This new generation is so wonderful, Mac. The Millenials are so much more mature about it than we were."

Mac chuckled softly. "They're not Millenials, JJ, they're practically Zoomers or whatever it is now."

Jeanie laughed. "Generations are silly anyways. Mac and I are too old to be X-ers and too young to be Boomers. Same problem you kids have."

She sighed as she finished cleaning me up. "Okay sweetie, you're all set."

Mac stood up from his spot on the big chair. "You two kids can squeeze in here, Jeanie and I will take the hammock." He dropped a rope bag down and unfurled a big cotton hammock. The other end up it hooked on in the kitchen, so it filled the center hall. He dropped into it and pulled Jeanie down on top of himself. Sarah and I raced for the armchair, eager to warm each other up. We kissed and snuggled shamelessly, merging our blankets together.

The rain kept lashing the sides of the bus as we snuggled by the fire. The heavier gusts would actually rock it a bit, but Mac and Jeanie didn't seem worried.

"Where do you live?" Sarah asked.

Mac grinned and pointed around. "You're looking at it, young lady."

"But like where's your homebase?"

"Wherever I park it." Mac laughed. "What you see is all there is."

"I'm sorry," Sarah looked down, "I didn't mean to be rude.

"Oh no, sweetie." Jeanie said. "This is different than what you're used to, I'm sure. But this is our life."

"It's really nice." Sarah said.

"Built it myself." Mac laughed. "I was even sober a few of the days I worked on it!"

Jeanie slapped his chest playfully. "Speaking of which..." She said pulling out a bowl as they rocked in the hammock. "Do you kids partake?"

"Oh hell yeah!" Sarah laughed.

"Fuck yes, after the night we've had." I added.

They lit up while they cuddled together, then Mac passed it to me with the lighter. It was strong! I took one hit and had to pass it along to Sarah. The four of us sat together smoking a bit, watching the lightning streak across the sky and the wind blow the rain into patterns on the windows.

"Mac," Jeanie asked softly, "they're in 'the lifestyle' already, can we at least offer them the old intro?"

Mac chuckled. "God you're insatiable."

"What's the intro?" I knew Sarah's pussy and ears were both burning.

Jeanie smiled. "It's a little thing we've used for years when we meet new 'friends' sweetie. First we take a vote. Blind vote, one no and it's off. If all the votes are yes then everyone sits in a circle and masturbates. No body parts touching except maybe the toes in the middle. No touching, no fucking, nothing crazy. It's just a way to get people warmed up without going too far too fast."

Sarah looked at me smiling. I knew she was ready to rip Jeanie's shorts off and dive in, so this was already a compromise for her. I smiled back. "Okay cool."

Mac sat up, sliding Jeanie off of him. He reached up and tore a slip of paper off a notebook on the counter, ripping it into four pieces. We each penciled in our votes. I slowly wrote 'yes' as much for my wife as myself. We folded our notes and tossed them on the floor. Jeanie mixed them around with her bare big toe and then reached for the first scrap.

"Yes." She beamed a big smile.

The second one she opened was mine, also a yes. The third was Sarah's. She had tried to print plainly but I knew her little swoops.

"One more..." Jeanie whispered. She looked like a kid on Christmas morning as she peeped inside it. "Yes!"

I swear, she and Sarah looked at each other like a bolt of lightning had just shot between their pussies. Jeanie stood up and immediately pulled her halter top over her head, freeing her big floppy breasts from their minimum-security prison.

I felt Sarah take a deep breath and then she stood, dropping her blanket to the ground. "Oh my gosh." Jeanie touched her lips as she ogled my wife. "You're beautiful, Sarah! I love your tattoos!"

I think Sarah blushed about as much as a black girl could've. "Oh my gosh, thank you Jeanie, you're so amazing too." Jeanie grabbed Sarah's hand and led her towards the back of the bus. That revealed what was doubtlessly Sarah's best asset, no pun intended. Her butt wasn't incredibly big, or fat, or thick, or wide, but it was perfectly...spherical. Like two brown volleyballs were following her everywhere, with a winking little flower tucked between them.

I looked back to Mac as he climbed out of the hammock, staring at the two departing women as he slid his shirt over his head. "Lets go, son." He gave me a huge smile and a squeeze on the shoulder. I stood up, dropping my blanket into the chair. Mac slipped out of his shorts as we walked down the hallway.

The girls were already on the bed, propped up on pillows, fingers already working pussies. "Wow," I mumbled, "you got a King-size in here?"

"Yeah." Mac laughed. "The bed was a priority when we built this thing, for, uh...obvious reasons."

I hopped on the bed and sat across from Jeanie, with Mac on my left and Sarah on my right. My cock poked straight up. The girls were already tweaking themselves gently, but I wasn't sure if I should just start stroking. "Go ahead, son. Don't be shy." Mac's voice seemed soft and gentle. I looked over to see him idly cupping his big balls with one hand, while stroking with a thumb and middle finger with the other. I slid my foreskin back and started to gently rub. I felt something poke my arm, it was Mac handing me a jar of lube. It was the good stuff too, these old folks were serious!