Joe's Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fetches her a glass of water, that same reassuring smile as he says, "Take your time, I'll be outside."

Her mind and body feel light but her legs feel unsteady as she dresses, the silliest grin ever on her face. What will she say to him, what will he say to her? She doesn't know but she doesn't care, she knows it'll be ok.

Joe speaks first, coughing slightly as if for effect, "Did you enjoy that?"

It takes a second but then they both burst out laughing, Justine instinctively giving Joe a hug and holding him tightly. "Thank you, that was just incredible."

"Does that mean you'll give me a good write-up?"

"It means I'll give you an incredible write-up, recommend you to every one of my friends and maybe even to my sisters and mum. I think I'll call my article" "Have a facial with confidence and in confidence."

Joe had to pinch himself again.

12