Joey Finds a New App Ch. 07

Story Info
Joey and his brother go for make-over!
3.2k words
4.51
27.2k
29
0

Part 7 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers

Chapter 7

Joey did as his mom told him and waited on the couch for Adam. He saw her return from the laundry room back to Adam's room carrying some more pink underwear and bra as well as some measuring tape. While he waited, he went to check the profiles of his family and make some adjustments for tonight.

Adam: fatter ass, thighs, small tits, half inch smaller dick, hairless below the scalp. He could not wait to get him get naked again. He hadn't looked before, but he checked on the details for Adam's ass which had several fields below: sphincter, anus, rectum, prostate size and prostate sensitivity. The sphincter drop-down showed virgin but had several other categories that interested Joey; elastic, loose, and gaping. Joey picked elastic to be safe. He then continued to the anus and found similar settings and picked elastic as well; rectum he chose spongy and for the prostate he chose large and highest sensitivity. He wasn't sure he would get a chance to fuck his brother but didn't want anything bad to happen if the chance arose.

Dad: shorter, sparse body hair, half inch smaller dick, and then copied his brother's cum whore fetish to him as well.

Jane: fatter ass, tits and thighs. Same oral cavity changes as Adam, inhibitions, copied to where Moms were.

Mom: fatter ass, tits and thighs. cum whore fetish and he was going to set her ass to the same as his brother, but it was already at the elastic settings (the prostate settings were greyed out). Well, it didn't get that way from his dad that's for sure. Hm.

Adam finally came downstairs, and they both headed out for their shopping adventure. Joey didn't want Adam to be nervous running into anyone they knew so they went to the mall north of them by an hour easily. It was a relaxing drive in the car and Joey had a chance to talk with Adam about things that have happened over the past day.

"So, Brother," Joey began after they started their drive. "How are you holding up? I don't know about you, but my mind is spinning with everything that's happened since yesterday".

"Um, I'm OK. Better now that Mom talked to me," Adam answered.

"Oh, did she find out about you wearing her undies? I'm sorry if you got in trouble, Man," Joey started.

"Yeah, she did, but it's OK. She wasn't mad. She said I should let you take care of me, and you would protect and help me," Adam answered smiling at him briefly.

"Wow! Really?" Joey asked feigning surprise.

"I didn't tell her much, but she seemed to know a lot anyway," Adam said.

"Well, what do you think about the other stuff?" Joey asked further.

"It's OK. I mean .... I should say, I liked it. I liked it a lot," Adam said hesitantly. "I want to try more. It gets me excited playing with you....... Do you like it?"

"Are you kidding man? You're fucking hot, Brother!" Joey answered. "I loved seeing you in those panties. Your ass looks so fucking sexy. I like the curves of your ass and hips. You're skinny little waist and ... I like your whole body, Adam. It's making my dick hard talking about it right now".

"What about girls? Don't you like girls?" Adam offered.

"Well... yeah, I do. But maybe that's why I like you so much. You kind of remind me of a hot little girl. You have a cute face, and your hair is getting a little longer and .... I don't know....... Maybe we should dress you up like a girl and see how hot we can make you," Joey suggested.

"OK. I mean I want to try it because I want to make you happy, and I guess I'm kind of curious. I think I have been since Kevin's brother did last year," Adam said.

"Well, we have Dad's card and a whole mall. Let's go shopping," Joey said excitedly.

They both rode on a little while, when Adam rested his hand on Joey's thigh and smiled over at him.

"You know, I've been thinking, Adam," Joey started. "When we get to the mall, I want to hit a handful of stores and we probably won't know anyone there, but we'll have to keep explaining that you are a boy that wants to dress as a girl.

"Yeah, I was thinking about that too," Adam said.

"What if we hit the salon first and get a makeover, then we'll only have to explain it once. They you can just be my girlfriend for a day," Joey suggested.

"Uh, phew. That's kind of a big step," Adam replied.

"I know it seems like it, but it'll only be while we are at the mall today, so when we get home, you can just shower and wash it away," Joey urged him.

"Makes sense, I guess," Adam accepted.

Joey pulled up to a salon close to the mall they both looked at the shop and then at each other.

"You know if you'd rather, we can just try to explain it to each store, I don't want you to do this if it freaks you out," Joey offered. "I think I just wanted to see you sexy since we talked about it some".

"I know I don't have to," Adam replied. "But I think I want to know.... even if we weren't shopping for clothes. Besides, Mom told me to trust you and I do".

"OK. I might be a little nervous, I hope that's OK," Joey said. "Do you want me to go in or just go in together?"

"Together," Adam answered quickly and got out of the car. "Can I just call you my boyfriend starting now?"

"Absolutely!" Joey replied taking Adam's hand and walking up together.

"Good morning. Do you have an appointment?" the clerk asked when they walked in.

"Uh.... no," Adam answered. "It was kind of a last-minute thing, and we were hoping someone could help us".

"Ok, Honey," she looked up and asked smiling. "What are you looking to have done today?"

"Um... I guess a makeover," Adam tried explaining. "You know, hair, make-up and such. I just want to look nice for my boyfriend since we're spending the day together".

The girl smiled at Adam, then Joey. "That's so nice. You two are a cute couple. Let's get you fixed up. Now follow me, I think Rosie is free for the next 45 minutes or so".

They both followed the clerk to the back and Joey could see they were not very busy now and an older red head was cleaning her workstation.

"Rosie. I have a customer that needs you to fix her up for her boyfriend today," the clerk called out.

Adam walked up to the stylist and smiled while Joey stood back and waved. Rosie, the stylist came over and smiled.

"Well, aren't you a cutie? Well, that won't be a problem at all, Honey," Rosie said while greeting them, "Hm, let me see what we have to work with here".

Adam stood while Rosie walked around him and assessed the job at hand. She then went over and wrote some notes on a piece of paper and came over to Joey.

"Now, honey. I assume you are footing the bill for this nice young lady of yours?" Rosie asked while putting her arm around Joey.

"Yes! Whatever h....she wants," Joey replied excitedly.

"OK then, Cutie. I'll need you to go shopping for a couple of items while I work on your girl here, OK?" Rosie asked.

"Absolutely!" Joey replied again.

"Take this shopping list and go across the street to the Pretty in Pink store and ask for Mary. She will take care of getting all the stuff for you, the list has all the info and the sizes needed. Now, promise me you won't peek and ruin her surprise!" Rosie asked raising her eyebrows.

"No peeking! Promise!" Joey raised his hand as if swearing.

"OK. I'll see you in 45 minutes with a shopping bag that you WON'T peek in. Check in with Clarissa up front and she'll collect the bag," she said. "Now get moving and let me get to work."

Joey looked to Adam who was smiling behind Rosie and blew him a kiss.

"See you in a bit, Honey," Joey said and ran off.

Joey considered peeking at the list as he tore out of the salon heading to the store across the way. He figured if he was really inclined, he would peek at the contents of the bag on the way back. He got in the car and drove across the highway to the strip mall on the other side. He found the store which had a "P'n'P" logo on the front and he figured it was where he was meant to go.

Joey was super excited as he entered the store and saw all the pink clothes, shoes and lingerie in various sections. He went up to the counter and asked for Mary who came out shortly thereafter and greeted him. She was a middle-aged woman, black hair, blue eyes and a very voluptuous figure.

"Good morning. Can I help you?" she greeted Joey.

"Hi Mary. I'm here to get some clothes for my b... girlfriend and Rosie sent me from across the street," Joey asked excitedly, barely able to get out a full sentence.

"Well? Did she send a list?" she inquired.

"Yes. It's right here and I didn't peek!" Joey answered.

"OK, Sweetie. Let's see what we have here," Mary said as she opened and perused the list. "Hm... Oh, this will be fun... Oh my, this will be great!"

Joey sat and watched her get excited as she perused the list.

"Sweetie. I'm going to need you to find a place to relax for a bit while I put this stuff together. You probably are interested in shopping with me, but Rosie says your date wants to surprise you, so that means you need to entertain yourself for the next 40 minutes or so," Mary said to Joey.

"Well, I guess I could go to the mall and window shop or something," Joey suggested.

"I'll tell you what. Why don't go to the mall and buy two things; perfume and clip-on earrings," Mary replied. "Then bring them back here so we can put them together for your girlfriend. Silver earrings, OK?"

"OK, sounds good," Joey said happy to be doing something productive.

Joey headed back to the car and then drove back to the mall. He walked into the mall looking for the typical perfume stand in most department stores. A quarter the way through the mall he came up a jewelry store, so he went over to ask about earrings.

"I'm looking for some silver clip-on earrings," Joey asked the salesperson.

"Well, we have a few clip-ons, let's take a peek," she replied and led Joey to the end of a counter. "Here's the ones we have in stock. They are all silver or white gold and the prices are generally respective to their size unless there are diamonds, which would change things up a bit," she summarized.

"OK. How about those?" Joey asked pointing at a pair of teardrop earrings that had diamond studs in the bottom. "Those look really pretty".

"Those ARE nice. I'm sure your girlfriend will like them a lot," the woman replied.

Joey watched as she pulled out the earrings and looked at the price. She raised her eyebrow and said to Joey...."They are $350 and are 1/4 carat diamond," she said.

"Those look great!" Joey answered quickly. "Can you ring them up?"

Somewhat surprised, she smiled and went to ring up the earrings after taking his dad's card. Joey signed the slip and happily exited the store. He continued down the mall trying not to be distracted by clothes stores realizing he would be back with Adam soon to buy clothes. He ended up in a store filled with perfume. It was black and white decor and had perfume everywhere. A salesperson approached him shortly after he entered the store.

"Hi, Honey. Is there anything I can help you with today?" she asked.

"Uh... I'm not sure. I'm taking my girlfriend out today shopping and I wanted to buy her some perfume to help her feel... feminine," Joey answered.

"Do you think she prefers a floral, spicy or soft scent," she asked.

"If I were to guess, I'd say a soft scent. Maybe floral, but I'm not sure," Joey answered.

"OK. I think I can help you. Let's try these couple scents and see how that goes," she led Joey to one end of the store. "This one's called Beauty Sky by Armani".

She took a pink bottle, sprayed a piece of paper, and handed it to Joey. Joey sniffed the paper and smiled thinking about his soon to be feminized brother smelling like this.

"Well, that is certainly nice!" Joey said excitedly

"Well, I'd be remiss if I didn't show you at least two other scents," she said to Joey leading him across the floor. "This one is Holy Peony by Christian Dior".

Joey took the next card, wafted it in front of his face, and then smiled thinking again of his brother walking around with this scent.

"OK, last choice," she said while pulling him across the floor again. "This one is called Beach by Bobbi Brown"

Joey picked up the card and smelled the scent. He was immediately taken to a beach imagining his brother in a bikini in the sand.

"Oh! This is the one for sure!" Joey answered excitedly.

The salesclerk took the card and pulled a box from a lower cabinet, "The perfume comes with your choice of makeup. Do you know her color palette?" she asked.

"No. I'm pretty sure she's new to makeup," Joey answered.

"No worries, Sweetie. Take my card here and I'll sign my name, so I know I owe your girl a make-up kit," she responded and then handed the card to Joey.

Joey took the card and collected the perfume. He headed out to the car and back to the PnP store. Once he arrived, he realized that 30 minutes had almost gone by. He brought his items in the store and instructed the clerk to give them to Mary and then sat down to wait.

Shortly after, Mary came out with a big PnP bag and came up to Joey.

"Here's everything, Rosie requested. "I tucked the couple things you bought in there as well" Mary started to say. "This is one lucky girl that some young handsome man is out shopping for her and being sooooo generous. Let's ring this out and you can get back over to your lucky girl".

Joey barely looked at the receipt but did notice that the amount was over $500. He signed it and took the large bag with him while heading back to the salon. He took the bag into the salon and announced himself to Clarissa. She happily took the bag and instructed him to sit down.

"Young man. You are going to be blown away in a few minutes, so you better make sure your blood pressure and heart rate levels are good," Clarissa said on the way to the back workstations.

Joey sat excitedly and awaited his date for the day.

Joey sat in anticipation of the moment that would likely change the view of his brother forever. He was so excited to see where things would lead and happily welcomed these new experiences. He imagined how beautiful or sexy he would look and wondered whether he would end up liking it a lot and wanting to stay as a girl all the time. He thought briefly about how today would likely cost his father well over a $1000 and for a brief second worried about his reaction when he saw the receipts. While he was imagining how the rest of the day would go, Rosie came out holding your brother's very pretty arm and smiling at Joey. He was stunned into silence as his brother approached him looking nervous.

Adam's hair was long and curled a bit as it draped down over his bare shoulders which held a beautiful light pink halter dress with a thin strap around his neck that hugged his new curves perfectly. The dress went down over the curves of his hips and to mid-thigh. Below the dress line, Adam wore light pink nylon thigh highs that peeked out a bit as he walked. On his feet were pink heals that looked dainty and somewhat hard to walk in but Adam managed to walk very sexy. Joey's eyes traveled slowly up Adam's body where he found a blushing beautiful face smiling at him. The make-up was perfection and Joey could have sworn his brother was meant to be a girl at birth. As he approached Joey, Adam stopped and while holding his hands in front of him, jutted a hip out hesitating... then spun slowly around keeping his eyes on Joey's amazed look. Joey could see the dress was curved and open in the back revealing his dainty and sexy back and revealed he was not wearing a bra. When Adam was facing him again, he noticed the sexy clip-on earrings and could now smell the perfume he had purchased earlier today.

"Well? How do I look?" Adam asked in a slightly higher feminine tone.

"You're beautiful! Stunning! I can't believe I get to spend the day with you, Adam," Joey answered.

"My name is Andrea... for today anyway," Adam replied. "Rosie suggested it might be easier for me if I changed my name for the day as well and... I agreed"

Joey smiled and went in for a tight hug a then leaned down to kiss him on the lips, triggering a serious blush on Adam and a throbbing pulse in his own pants.

"OK, you two. Let's not jump right to dessert now," Rosie interjected and taking Joey by the hand. "You've had the appetizer, now it's time to go shopping together and get this girl a serious wardrobe upgrade".

Joey followed Rosie up to the counter and as she logged into the register as he pulled out his wallet to pay for the services today. Joey noticed Adam stepping up next to him, putting his arm around his back. Joey glanced down, still stunned at how beautiful Adam...err Andrea was. Even his nails had been painted with what appeared to be extensions on his fingernails. He bent down and kissed him again before turning back to Rosie who accepted his card graciously while smiling at the two of them.

"OK, Mister. You sign here and you little Missy, text me if you need anything, OK," Rosie said smiling at Adam.

"Yes. Thank you so much, Rosie," Adam beamed back at her.

Rosie handed Joey a bag with Adam's old clothes and what appeared to be a few make-up items as well as the perfume and earrings case stashed.

"OK you two, have fun on your day," Rosie said to them while escorting them to the door."

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers