Joey Finds a New App Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. Give me more, then fuck me," Adam begged.

Joey took his now lubed fingers and rubbed it all over Adam's slowly loosening ass. It indeed was elastic and probably ready to receive Joey's cock, but he wanted to be sure. He pushed his finger in and slid it all the down while watching his brother's eye's roll back in his head. He stroked it in and out making a point of rubbing up against his newly sensitive prostate. He watched as Adam's little dick leaked pre as he rubbed hard on his prostate. He added another finger and felt Adam's ass open to receive it. Adam was moaning loudly now and thrusting his hips up against Joey's fingers. Joey kept going, thrusting and pressing hard on his prostate as he rubbed it repeatedly. He watched as Adam opened his eyes and mouth and looked down at Joey watching him thrust his fingers in and begged...

"More....," Adam begged.

Joey added another finger and as soon as he pushed it in, Adam's eyes rolled back as he yelped. Adam pushed his hips up and began to cum; it spurted hard with every thrust from Joey's fingers. After the orgasm subsided, Adam reached down and grabbed Joey's wrist and held it inside him.

"W...w wh.. wait," Adam breathed out. "H...hold it there."

Joey watched in fascination, as his brother seemed to have a mind melting orgasm. Slowly, Adam released his grip on Joey's wrist as he regained his composure and looked down at him.

"Now... FUCK ME!" Adam hissed loudly.

Joey didn't hesitate. He grabbed the bottle of lube, squirted a generous portion in his hand, and stroked it on his cock. He climbed up on top Adam between his knees, then lifted his nylon-clad legs over his own hips, ran his hands down his brother's thighs and hips then got in position to fuck his him. He lifted himself on one hand and reached down with other and brought his substantial cock to bear, pressing the head of it against his brother's now open and lubed up ass. Adam lifted his legs higher to accept his brother's thick, long cock. Joey guided the head of his cock inside his brother's ass had to stop to catch his breath. Adam's ass was tight and hot as it was wrapped around the head of his cock...hard! Joey pressed more into his brother who was watching him with wide eyes and an open mouth. Adam was clearly filled with excitement while getting fucked by Joey's large, fat pole. He continued to push more into his brother's tight, hot ass as he watched Adam look at him with desire and lust. More and more of his cock entered his brother's anal passage as both of their arousal grew. He wanted to fuck his brother so bad, but he was sure he wouldn't last long so he tried to go slowly. His cock was halfway deep in his brother's ass when Adam grabbed Joey's back with his hands and lifted his feet higher.

"D... don't ss...stop. I'm gonna cum again. OH MY GOD!" Adam exclaimed while pulling his brother deeper.

Joey looked down and watched his brother spurt more cum on his stomach, while he could feel his brother's ass pulsing and gripping his dick in orgasm. He kept pressing more and more of his cock, deeper into his brother who looked dizzy with orgasmic lust. He was close to bottoming out and didn't want to stop. He sat up a little, grabbed his brother's hips and pushed the rest of the way into his ass until he felt himself completely encased in hot wet pleasure. In this position he could start fucking his brother like he really wanted to, so he laid his brother sexy fat legs on each of his shoulders, propped himself up and pulled his cock back on the upstroke. He looked down at Adam, and then plunged his dick in balls deep. Adam's eyes went wide, and his mouth fell open again as he shot another load of his cum onto his stomach. Joey watched him, infatuated with giving him pleasure with his dick. He pulled back and plunged it again, then again, and again. Repeatedly Joey fucked his brother's ass while watching him go through multiple orgasms as Joey's cock pressed and rubbed his prostate. Joey was fucking Adam faster and faster and then suddenly it hit him like a truck. He jammed his cock as deep as it would go into his brother and pumped cum into ass. He held it there moving only slightly enough to keep the orgasm going. He erupted again and again, filling his brother's ass with cum. Adam watched Joey with fascinated lust as his brother filled him with cum. He held Joey's ass tight with his hands trying to get every drop of his cum dumped into him.

"Oh.... Andrea...." Joey breathed.

"Joey. Fill me. Fill me," Adam said lustfully in reply.

When Joey finished his orgasm, he laid down next to his brother on the bed. He was blown away at what it felt like to fuck his brother in the ass. Adam was lying next to him with thigh highs and a garter on still with the rest of his feminine frame bare. Joey's cock laid on his lap having finished dumping the latest load of cum into his brother's rectum. After a few more minutes, they both got up to get in the shower and wash off. Since Adam hadn't learned the art of an anal cleanse, there was a bit to clean up although not horrible. As they dried off and Joey put fresh briefs on, he stopped his brother from getting dressed and brought him in for an embrace, where he kissed him and caressed his body. Joey was obsessed with his brother's fat hips and ass, which fed into his thick thighs and slim waist. He also liked rubbing his brother's puffy nipples and small supple breasts. There was a soft knock and the door opened revealing their father.

"Hey guys. Dinner is...," their dad hesitated as he took in the scene before him. "Um. Dinner is ready, boys."

"Hey, Dad. Come here," Joey invited him.

Their Dad slowly walked over to the two brothers who were still in a loose embrace. Joey was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding his brother's ass with one hand, and putting his hand on his father's lower back when he approached.

"Dad, what do you think of Adam's sexy curves and body?" Joey asked him confidently.

"Uh...I don't...What do you mean?" he responded nervously.

Joey took his dad's hand and placed in on Adam's right hip, and then had him rub up and down along the soft feminine curve of his ass.

"This is what I mean, Dad. Your son has a soft and ample ass, and his curves are just sexy as hell, wouldn't you agree?" Joey asked brazenly.

"Well, yea... I mean I gue.... I don't know Joey. How does Adam feel about all this?" his dad finally said.

"Well.... I like being sexy," Adam said.

"Well, you sure are doing a good job of that," Joey said while reaching down and hefting his cock in his briefs. "Wouldn't you agree, Dad?"

"Uh...," Joey's dad was now looking at the package Joey was hefting beneath his briefs. "Yeah... I guess."

Joey confidently pulled his dick out of his briefs and held it before his brother shaking it up and down.

"You see what you do to me, brother?" Joey teased Adam.

Adam grabbed hold of Joey's shaft and started stroking it for him while leaning over to kiss him. Joey knew he would be hard and ready to go shortly so he gently pushed Adam to his knees and brought his cock to his lips. Adam didn't hesitate before taking Joey into his mouth, immediately started his expert care of Joey's cock.

"Oh! Andrea, that feels really good," Joey said. "Dad. You should see how good she does this up close."

Joey took his dad's hand and urge him down next his son to watch as Adam expertly swallowed his cock. Joey remembered the scheduled changes for his dad and though he could pull off another quick update. He laid back on the bed while Adam sucked his hard cock completely down his throat and his dad watched in awe. He reached over and grabbed his phone, updated his dad's profile with his brother's throat measurements and other pending changes and scheduled for two minutes... Apply. He laid the phone down and sat up again watching his sexy brother suck his cock swallowing the whole shaft repeatedly. Around the two-minute mark, Joey reached his dad's submissive hand and brought it up to his dick encouraging him to hold it for Adam. Shortly following he saw, his dad shiver knowing the changes took effect.

"Maybe, you should let Dad try for a little bit, Baby," Joey said softly to Adam.

Joey watched as Adam pulled the long thick cock from his throat with a moan and slurp, then offered it to their dad. He hesitated slightly, then took the head of Joey's cock in his mouth and proceeded to suck his son's cock. Bit by bit, up and back, his dad was able to take more into his mouth. Joey felt it hit the back of his dad's throat and like his younger son, hesitated there waiting for the gag that wouldn't come. Adam reached up and pressed the back of his dad's head softly.

"Go ahead, Dad. If I can do it, I'm sure you can," Adam said encouraging his dad.

Joey felt his dick push into his father's throat just it had with Adam numerous times now and his eyes rolled back with pleasure.

"Keep going, Dad. Look how good you're making Joey feel," Adam continued.

Joey felt his dad push further down on his cock and knew he wouldn't be able to last long. His dad, following Adam's earlier example, started to push his lips down further on Joey's dick until he bottomed out. Then with a moan he started stroking Joey's cock with his throat and mouth taking more and more out on each stroke until his cum hungry father was going full hilt. Suddenly, Joey noticed his mom walking up behind her husband laying her soft hand on his father's head as he sucked Joey's huge cock.

"I should have known you boys couldn't wait for an appetizer," she said them as she took in the lewd scene. "Wow, darling. You are a cock slut, aren't you? Look at you go."

Joey watched has his mom encouraged his dad to suck his dick by putting more and more pressure on his head. She was moaning and watching him intensely as he swallowed the whole cock with each stroke. Joey watched as his mom took the dominant role and took over the scene before them.

"That's right, my cuck. Suck his big manly dick until he feeds you his load," his mom said in her husband's ear as she bent down over him. "You've always been a cock sucking faggot and now I finally get to see you do it. Suck his cock my, cum whore of a husband," she demanded in a sexy almost scary voice.

Joey and Adam were both mesmerized at the way their mom took over the situation and the way she dominated their father. She reached for Adam's hand and had him stand up next to her, then started kissing him passionately. Her free hand was rubbing all over Adam's fat ass and hips as she bent down and sucked on his puffy nipples for over a minute, all the while pushing her husband's head down on Joey's cock.

"Oooo. I don't know what turns me on more; my big-dicked son, my cock hungry cuck and my little sexy princess. Come and kiss me while this faggot finishes his job," she demanded.

Joey couldn't take it any longer and he lifted his hips up jamming his dick down his dad's throat and reached down to hold his head there while he started to cum. He let go, pulled out after the first burst of cum, and started stroking the bottom half of his cock pumping the rest into his mouth.

"Oh my god, Dad! You're almost as good as Adam. Oh!" Joey said as he pumped more and more in his father's mouth.

When he finished, Sandra reached down to take her husband by the chin and make him stand up.

"Let me see, faggot. Let me see your mouthful of cum," she demanded.

Harry opened his mouth to his dominant partner and showed her.

"Now swallow," she said finally.

After he swallowed his mouthful of cum, she bent down and kissed him sensuously.

"Such a good, cuck." she said before leaving the room

12