Joey Finds a New App Ch. 14

Story Info
Joey & friends wrap up their day at school and go home.
2.5k words
4.66
24.1k
22

Part 14 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers

Chapter 14

Joey settled down with his friends in Math class, the other double class on A days. It was a marathon day normally and having an hour and forty minutes of math at the end of the day was sometimes exhausting. Mr. Simmons was cool though and didn't work them too hard in this class. It was mostly linear equations and some basic trig. Joey avoided the whole Calculus route as some other students pushed for college credits and such. He met eyes with Kelly who was looking at him inquisitively who then smiled and went back to watching Mr. Simmons lay out today's work on the board.

There were a handful of underclassmen in this class which never really bothered Joey that much. He did normally have Adam in the class with him, but aside from the initial connection, most people didn't make a big deal about it. Joey was continuing to watch Kelly remembering her profile and how hot she must look with her budding breasts (compliments of gender therapy), curvy body and bigger than average cock.

"Hey? You checking out my sister, man?" Kevin asked pretending to challenge him.

"Yeah, actually. I was just noticing really how pretty she is," Joey responded quietly. "How did your family handle the whole change and stuff last year?"

"It was oddly not a surprise," Kevin said matter-of-factually. "It was like we all knew already, and we just tried to help encourage her. I think we get along a lot better now that she feels like she can just be her".

"I think she's kind of hot," Joey provoked Kevin.

"You better watch it, man," Kevin smiled back. "Besides, I don't think she could handle you man. It's cool if you like her and all, but don't go messing with her head or anything. I don't need those old hormones getting out of whack again. She was a mess before everything got stable in her system. "Kevin continued, "she'll tell you all about it if you're really interested. She's actually kind of geeky about it all; blockers, boosters, skin treatment, blah blah blah. I get lost in it all. I just know she's a lot more fun to hang out with now".

"I was just messing with you, but I do think she's hot," Joey said. "I'd date her if I didn't like girls so much... although you can't argue with the oral skills of our mutual friend," Joey continued eyeing over to Steve.

Steve glanced at them and tried to look annoyed, but just smiled. Then discreetly pulled out his phone and started texting.

Group Chat to Kevin & Joey: "What are you guys going on about over there?"

Kevin to group: "Joey was trying to hit on my sister and I shut him down"

Joey to group: "LOL You gotta admit she's hot, Kevin"

Steve to group: "Agreed"

Kevin to group: "Y'all back off my sis. I know how things get out of hand when you are together"

Joey to group: "K' you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt your sis. You on the other hand...."

Kevin to group: "Joey, you try to put that baseball bat near me and I'll whack you with it"

Joey to group: "Speak for yourself Mr. 10 inch!"

Kevin to group: "Ha! I know man. I'm enjoying my growth spurt that's for sure. Steve what about you? You getting a growth spurt too?"

Steve to group: "I wish man. I think you guys actually took some off mine this weekend"

Kevin to group: "Well it can't be that bad if you got a hottie like Stacey for your girl"

Steve to group: "She actually does like it, but I think it's because she likes teasing me for my size"

Kevin to group: "Let's measure yours tomorrow morning too, Steve and see if you're getting a spurt"

"Gentleman?" Mr. Simmons called to them, "Would you like to bring the class into your conversation?"

"Sorry Mr. Simmons," they called nearly in unison.

Class finished up and they all met in the parking lot at Steve's car.

Kelly walked up to meet the guys as Steve's car as everyone was getting in.

"Hey, can I catch a ride with you guys to Adam's house?" Kelly asked as she walked up to her brother in the passenger seat.

"Hop in, Sis.," Kevin said pointing his thumb to the back.

Joey slid over behind Steve and smiled at Kelly as she got in.

"Hey! I meant what I said there, Cobra Kai!" Kevin called out to Joey pointing a finger at him accusingly.

"What?!" Joey said with hands up. "What'd I do?"

"You know," Kevin said, nearly in a joking manner. "You were checking her out as she got in the car!"

"I was SMILING because I was being NICE," Joey said sarcastically.

"Are you guys arguing over me?" Kelly asked surprised.

"Joey's trying to hook up with you and I told him to keep his anaconda in his pants," Kevin said.

"Are you guys still going on about the size of Joey's dick?" Kelly jabbed at them.

"It's a porn star dick, Sister! Kevin said defensively. "The kind that ruins girls for future husbands".

"First off, Brother. I can take care of myself, but I appreciate you looking out for me," Kelly said to her brother touching his shoulder. "Secondly, physically I'm not a girl yet, down there so it's not even applicable."

"I'm just saying sister, you should have seen the way Julie and Stacey got all googly eyed over it and it seemed like they lost control of themselves," Kevin continued while Steve shook is head and continued to drive to Joey's.

"Don't go shaking your head! You got all googly eyed too before you deepthroated him," Kevin continued his argument.

"Dude?! Seriously?!" Steve said exasperated over Kevin's blabber mouth

"Kevin already told me, Julie and Stacey earlier today," Kelly assured Steve. "He wasn't saying it bad or anything, he was actually bragging on your skills".

"Well, can we just stop telling anyone else, Kevin?" Steve asked.

"All this talk about it, now I got see it Joey," Kelly said.

"Uh ... I don't know.... I don't want to make my friend mad and all," Joey said in response.

She punched her brother's shoulder above the seat and said, "I knew you guys were making all this crap up. Porn stars are not real people," Kelly said.

"Joey, show her so she'll stop accusing me of lying," Kevin said.

"Kevin, I'm not just going to go around whipping out my dick whenever you say I should whip it out," Joey replied.

"You're the one that said she was hot, now you DON'T wanna show her your cobra? Which is it Joey?" Kevin argued.

"You think I'm hot, Joey?" Kelly asked ignoring the argument.

"Of course, you're hot. You know you are!" Joey answered.

"I try, but some people that know I'm trans are turned off by it, " she commented."...but not you, sexy".

Joey smiled back, "Believe you me, this weekend has a been a crazy set of circumstances. You being trans is like eating vanilla ice cream in a bowl".

"No doubt," Kevin said.

"Alright, well can I see it?" Kelly asked a little quieter this time.

"Yeah. It's right here," Joey showed her through his shorts as he pulled them tight around the shaft going down his leg.

"That's a sock, idiots," Kelly said raising her eyebrows, then reaching over and squeezing Joey's cock. She then slid her hand up to the head and all the back down.

"Told you, Sis," Kevin said.

She was staring, caught off guard a little while still squeezing it up and down. Joey's cock had grown hard the past couple of hours being so close to Mrs. Tyler and Miss Roxanne, now with Kelly touching his dick.

"You put a dildo in your pants. A big one though," Kelly said raising her eyebrows. "It's good thing it's not real, because I don't know anyone who could handle something like that".

"Fuck me! Would you take it out already," Kevin said? "She won't let me live this down. Steve pulled back into the Park n Ride up here before we get to Joey's"

Steve pulled into the same spot they had visited earlier and put the car in park.

Joey proceeded to get his ever-hardening dick out of his shorts but ended up having to pull them down to do so. His thick heavy dick fell over his lap and hung off the edge of his lap. At this point it was pulsing and leaking pre-cum due to the repeated stimulation this afternoon.

"Holy hell, Joey!" Kelly said loudly. "She reached out and lifted it and squeezed it a little".

"Believe me now?" Kevin asked watching his sister.

"Yeah. Wow .... I don't even know what to say really," Kelly continued as she looked at Joey's cock more.

"Now, check this out! Steve, climb back and show her what you can do," Kevin said excitedly. "Wait till you see this, Sister! Steve is like insane at swallowing this thing. You won't believe it".

Steve looked at Kevin unsure, although not altogether surprised at the request. He shook his head and rolled his eyes, then undid his seatbelt and climbed in the back.

Joey slid his seat back as far as it would go and Steve got on his knees at Joey's lap, reached the now familiar shaft and lifted it to his mouth where he proceeded to lick the head to get it really wet. It didn't take long for Joey to grow to a raging erection which Steve was handling now with practiced method. More and more he took in with each stroke until it backed up to his throat. Joey watched with continued amazement as Steve pushed it into his throat and began to work it back and forth leaving more and more spit on his cock with each upstroke. Steve expertly used his hand to spread his saliva down the remainder of the shaft so he could swallow it easier.

Joey looked over at Kelly who was not only watching slack-jawed and wide eyed, but also rubbing her now noticeable bulge under her skirt. Joey looked back at Steve who was now stepping up his efforts to get the whole cock in his throat. He sucked up and down as he had done before, and Joey got lost in the sensation of Steve's throat spasming around his dick. Joey rested his hand on the back of Steve's head to help him along and shortly after, Steve reached the base of Joey's cock. A couple of short strokes up and down found Steve licking and sucking at the base of Joey's dick. Joey jerked back and pushed his hips up to Steve's receptive mouth and started shooting his load down his throat. Joey could feel his cock pulsing inside Steve's throat as he continued to pump cum deep in his gullet.

"Damn! That's so hot, Stevie!" Kevin said as he was climbing in the back seat between his sister Joey.

Kevin sat and pulled his shorts down revealing his not so small erection to everyone.

"Woah, brother!" Kelly said surprised. "When did you get blessed with a fat dick?"

"I told you Sis. I got a growth spurt too," Kevin said excitedly.

Steve was working his mouth off Joey's now slobbery wet dick, leaving it clean as he extracted it from his throat and mouth. "Steve, that felt so good, man. I swear you're getting better at that all the time. "Joey watched as Steve worked his way over to the middle and started in on Kevin's dick clearly knowing what Kevin wanted. Just as he had with Joey, he worked the head and shaft down until it hit his throat and then pushed deeper until it popped in his throat. Steve continued to suck up and back massaging Kevin's pole with his lips and tongue along the way. Within a few minutes, Steve was bottoming out on Kevin's dick and working his cock to another load. Joey had pulled his shorts up and was now admiring Steve's skill at sucking dick. He could hear Steve moaning and whimpering trying to coax a load from Kevin's balls.

"I never realized Steve was your cock sleave, brother," Kelly said also watching Steve suck dick. Kelly popped her skirt up revealing her raging erection and continued to stroke her dick. Joey admired the thick veins and big balls tight up on her body. She was very fit, and Joey thought she would look sexy with her upcoming changes.

"We didn't know.... Damn...shit, cock-boy, that feels crazy good. Keep going. You're gonna get my load soon......," Kevin said between breaths. "I'm cumming cock-boy, swallow!" Kevin exclaimed while holding Steve's head from both sides and rocking his own head back. "Aaaaaaaa....shit, yes!" Joey watched as Kevin's shaft throbbed and pulsed cum into his friend's throat; seemingly endless it kept pulsing for nearly a minute. Then everyone watched as Steve opened his eyes and looked up at Kevin with his mouth full of dick and slowly pulled it out of his throat. Joey thought this was a seriously hot scene, watching the lust in Steve's eyes as he could taste the cum, he had just swallowed.

"Don't' stop now, Cock-boy. You got me all worked up and I'm gonna blow pretty soon as it is," Kelly said getting into position for blowjob from Steve.

Again, Steve cleaned Kevin's dick, watching him the whole time and then worked his way over between Kelly's knees. Steve stared at Kelly's dick before closing his eyes and taking it into his mouth, licking and sucking his way down. It didn't take him nearly as long as he had a little less to work on than before but put in no less effort.

"Ooooooh, my gawd. You ARE Cock-boy, Steve!" Kelly said watching her cock disappear in Steve's throat.

Steve held the base of her cock and easily took the shaft in and out of his throat as he sucked the entire length in each stroke. He was spinning his head and licking her balls when he could reach. Joey and Kevin watched as Steve worked his tongue all around Kelly's dick while he sucked it up and down.

"Now, you're gonna have to get ready for a big load, Cock-boy," Kelly warned "I cum a LOT and you are gonna make me cum really fast. Oh yeah! Do that again! I'm gonna cuuUUUUUUM!" Kelly screamed.

The boys watched as their friend's mouth filled over and over with cum which he was swallowing just as quickly.

"Don't stop! Keep swallowing .... there's more!" Kelly continued to encourage Steve.

Steve swallowed over and over while Kelly's shaft pumped cum into his mouth for over a minute. Everyone watched amazed at Steve's skills and Kelly's cum load, until after two minutes and clearly done, Steve began working his way off Kelly's dick cleaning any leftover cum on the way up. Steve leaned up on his knees and wiped the excess into his mouth, then quietly turned and got back in the front seat.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers