Joey Finds a New App Ch. 19

Story Info
Joey's day at school starts off fun.
3.6k words
4.67
19.6k
20

Part 19 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers

Chapter 19

Joey said bye to Kevin and Steve and went into homeroom after collecting his books for the morning. Joey had Social Studies in place of the 1st English period this morning and US History in place of Biology this afternoon. Thankfully, Math was only a single period class this afternoon. He was really excited about seeing all his favorite teachers again today; he recalled his morning with Mrs. Tyler and started to daydream about how hot she would look without clothes on. He imagined fucking her hard and watching her ass jiggle as he rammed his huge dick into her. 'Better put a cap on that for now', Joey thought as he was about to go into Social Studies where he was usually tortured by Billy who sat right behind him. The bell rang and Joey got up to head to Mrs. Ringer's class to see what Billy had in store for him.

Joey arrived in class and headed to his seat, checking it for any pranks rigged to his desk per his usual protocol. He looked down at Billy who looked a little sheepish avoiding eye contact with Joey. Deciding to start taking the upper hand in this relationship, Joey thought he'd test the waters for some of the changes he put in place. After putting his bag down on the chair, he fiddled around in shorts pocket pretending to struggle with his wallet; he squeezed his cock a little then pushed it to the front of his shorts. He then pulled his wallet out and started flipping through the slots as if looking for something while thinking of all that's happened over the past week. As he pictured the lurid events that taken place, he imagined torturing Billy in various ways as well. His cock was getting hard again, as he continued imagining things he could do to Billy. He looked down at Billy from his wallet and noticed right away his nostrils were flaring as he breathed in and was clearly staring at Joey's bulge. Joey closed his wallet and made a show of stuffing it back in front pocket, needing to adjust his package before sitting down. Billy was fascinated with this entire process and stared openly at Joey's bulge while it happened.

Class had started and Mrs. Ringer continued her discussion on the Middle East and explaining how the different groups of people lived and defined themselves. She was deliberating into how the different countries handled these different populations with varying degrees of tolerance and flexibility. Joey took notes of the material, realizing that Billy hadn't bothered him at all, and they were 20 minutes into class already. By now Billy would be calling him names under his breath or flicking the back of his ear or any one of a variety of things he had done over the school year to torture him. Joey turned back to look at Billy and saw him taking notes of the material, also noticing some doodles on notebook involving stick figures having sex in varying positions. Billy stopped after noticing Joey looking at his notes, then jotted Joey's name and drew a line to one of the figures getting fucked doggy style. He smirked at the unspoken jibe he just produced. Joey reached back did the same except he wrote Billy and drew a line to one of the figures on his knees clearly giving a blowjob.

Joey turned back to his notes to avoid drawing the teacher's attention and after a few minutes he felt something drop over his shoulder into his lap. He looked down to see a folded note and wondered what could be in it as he discreetly lifted it up and opened it. He laid it out on notebook and saw the same stick drawing except with 'Joey the Faggot' as the label indicating the person being fucked. Joey drew a circle around the picture, then a slash through as if indicating it was not true. Then drew a stick figure of someone on his knees with his mouth open and another figure standing back and holding his spurting dick; then labeled it 'Joey's foot long dick', 'Billy's cumslut mouth'. He folded it tossed it over shoulder back on Billy's desk discreetly. A few minutes later, he got another note tossed over his shoulder. Opening it he saw a stick figure with an apparent tiny dick and a sad face; written underneath 'You wish, needle dick!'. Joey circled the picture as before drew a picture of a stick figure being fucked by another with a huge dick, 'Billy the buttslut' pointing to the figure being fucked and 'Joey's foot long hot dog' on the figure fucking him. He wrote his cell number underneath with a message reading, 'Don't believe me? Text me and I'll show you', then tossed the note back to him. He didn't bother him the rest of class and Joey stood to get up when the bell rang, standing and looking down at Billy who was clearly checking out Joey's package again. Joey smiled and headed off to Mrs. Tyler's office. Shortly down the hall he got a text from Billy, challenging him to 'Prove it, needledick'. Joey slipped into the bathroom and went into one of the stalls, pulled out his semi-hard dick then took a close-up of his dick from below and his face smiling down. He added a caption, 'Your view from my cock' and sent it back. He zipped up and headed back to the hallway getting a response from the text, 'Faggot! You like boys sucking your dick!', Joey replied, 'Can't help it if everyone wants my cock.

Joey walked into the office with his usual greeting, "Good morning, Mrs. Tyler. "When he got up to his desk and turned, he saw Mrs. Tyler and was stopped in his tracks. She looked absolutely stunning; she wore a pretty tight skirt that went above her knee with black nylons underneath and a tight-fitting, low-cut quarter-sleeve blouse. Her hair and makeup highlighted her pretty face as she turned to greet Joey.

"Good morning, my handsome lover," she greeted him brazenly.

"Wow! You look stunning this morning, Mrs. Tyler!" Joey said walking over to her desk. He noticed she was wearing heals as well and he could now smell a soft perfume filling the air. "I mean.... I'm not kidding, Dawn. Wowser!" Joey said glancing around to be sure they were alone.

She sauntered over to Joey from the cabinet behind her desk and handed Joey a pile of papers. "Would you be a dear and help me in the copy room?" she taunted as she rubbed her fingertip under his chin. Joey just nodded excitedly and followed her to the copy room. When they entered the copy room and shut the door, she turned and took the papers from Joey, set them on the counter and wrapped her arms around him diving in for a deep and passionate kiss. Her heals brought her a little closer to Joey's height, but she still sank into his chest with her face up, eyes closed and presented an absolute delicious morsel to see. Joey was immediately lost in her kiss as she purred and moaned to his growing affection. He rubbed her curvy body, kissing and licking lightly on her neck and behind her ears. "Oh, Joey," she breathed into his ear. "My beautiful sexy man, I'm all yours. Take me," she said as she wrapped one leg around Joey, pulling him tight against her thick body. Joey could feel his hard-on pressing into the soft paunch held in by her skirt. He reached down and pulled her into him while kissing her, grinding his cock against her. "Joey, we have to go downstairs now. I need you!" she begged.

Joey released her reluctantly and exhaled a long breath to pull himself together, then followed her out of the copy room where she directed him to stack some more boxes on the handcart. Once he stacked a few boxes, they proceeded down the familiar hallway to the elevator and waited for it to arrive. He quickly texted, Adam and told him to get the extra elevator key from Mrs. Tyler's desk drawer and come down to the basement storeroom when his period was up. He figured he'd be downstairs for quite a while. Once on the elevator, they resumed their kiss and she reached to squeeze his cock through his shorts. "Oh, Joey. I couldn't stop thinking of you last night. I masturbated all night thinking of you being with me. Do you like how I dressed for you today?" she asked expectantly.

"Your beautiful, Dawn," Joey said in response. "I can't wait to see what you have on underneath those sexy clothes you're wearing."

"Well, I'll give you a hint," she smiled at him while they held each other. "It's less than I had on yesterday."

"Oh, man," Joey said in mock frustration.

They left the elevator and headed to the storage closet, and he turned to see his lover waiting for him against the desk. She had her arms resting on the top of the desk and chest pushed out and feet spread slightly; captivating Joey with the sultry look in her eyes that begged him to take. Joey went to her and again kissed her deeply and passionately, except this time they undressed each other as they kissed. She lifted Joey's shirt over his head and immediately started rubbing his hard chest and well-defined abs, moaning while she did so. Joey did the same to her, pulling her tight blouse open then off revealing a sexy lace black bra that hinted at her large areolas and thick nipples waiting beneath. After appreciating her upper body, he reached back while kissing her neck and unzipped her tight-fitting skirt and proceeded to push it down over her wide hips and thick round ass. Joey was again stunned at the beautiful woman before him. He watched wide eyed as the skirt revealed her black nylon thigh highs, held on by a black lace garter belt matching her bra; and a bare wet pussy waiting for him beneath. He made a low growl and immediately started rubbing her all around as he spun her pushed her down on the desk then began to lick and kiss her large ass. He could kick himself for forgetting to elongate his tongue as he'd love to be eating her fat pussy right now, but before long she reached back and pushed him off her then stood and turned. "Joey, I need you! Now! I thought about it all night, please!" she begged.

Getting the message loud and clear, Joey slipped his briefs and pants down along with his shoes and socks. He stood naked in front of her proudly with his hard body and enormous tool waiting to serve her. Seeing this, she dropped to her knees and immediately went to town getting Joey's cock ready to penetrate her. She licked and sucked as she had the day before, then when he reached the back of her throat Joey pressed gently encouraging her to try. She waited a few seconds for the gag reflex to kick in, but nothing. She pressed her throat down harder and after only slight pressure, Joey's cock slipped into her throat. She was clearly surprised as she waited for her gag to kick in. After a few seconds, she moaned loudly and proceeded to throat Joey's dick. She was clearly inspired by her newfound abilities and purposefully sucked on Joey's dick. A few minutes in she was going balls deep on his dick and leaving it thickly coated in her saliva. Thankfully, Joey had a couple orgasms already or he might have lost it already. She worked him like this for a couple minutes before extracting her throat back from Joey's dick.

"I didn't even know I could do that, Joey. I never had one so big to try that with," she said smiling proudly.

"You're so amazing, Dawn," Joey said while helping her up and guiding her to sit on the desk.

"I know I said differently yesterday, but can you call me, Mrs. Tyler," she asked innocently. "It makes me feel naughty. I think I like feeling naughty around you, Joey."

"You're so sexy right now, Mrs. Tyler," Joey said as he lifted her thick legs up and held them wide open. Looking down at her pussy, now wide open and dripping, framed by the sexy black lace and nylon, he couldn't wait to fuck her into a frenzy. She reached down, hefted his weighty cock, and lined it up with her pussy.

"Joey. It's been a long time since I've done this. I'm a little scared, but I want to. Just gently," she said timidly

"Oh Mrs. Tyler. I can't believe you've been so neglected," Joey said lovingly to her. "I promise to never neglect you. I'll take care of your needs as much as you want."

"Oh, Joey. You're such a sweet boy," she responded. "And such a MAN. You've awakened a need in me I've put to sleep for more than ten years now"

Joey bent down and kissed her as he began to enter her, separating the folds of her pussy which welcomed the long-needed intruder. He went slowly, using her response as a guide and when just the head of his cock entered her, she gasped, looking at him with wide excited eyes. She grabbed Joey's ass almost with a slap and pulled him in further with her unblinking eyes watching him in need. As he continued entering her, she breathed heavy with nearly every movement and gripped Joey's ass as if hanging on for her life.

"Oh, you can't begin to understand how good you feel, Joey," she said desperately. "Don't stop. Don't ever stop!"

Joey glanced down and saw he only had a quarter of his dick inside her. She reached and grabbed his ass with her other hand holding on to him as he continued entering her needy wet cunt. For the first time, he withdrew just a couple of inches before she looked at him almost frightened. "No, no. Don't pull out. Please, I need you," she begged again.

Joey bent and kissed her again before sinking back into her halfway now and she moaned loudly from her throat. He started stroking into her with short strokes, going deeper and deeper before he felt the familiar feeling of filling a woman completely, still with nearly a third of dick waiting. She looked down, seeing the inches remaining and started to grind into Joey, rotating her wide hips and fat ass against his cock to work more into her. It appeared to Joey she was on a mission to get his whole cock inside whether it would fit or not.

Joey took control and held her legs up higher, pulling her closer to the edge of the desk to position her better for fucking. He looked down at her thick nylon covered thighs and the garter that was now pushed under the bulge of belly and tits; taking in this view, triggered his animal need to fuck her hard. He started stroking in and out of her tight pussy and watching her face as she took his slow gentle pounding with bated breath and moans. He wanted to go balls deep into her.

"Is this what you needed, Mrs. Tyler?" Joey teased her. "Did you need my big cock inside you, filling you up completely?"

Her breaths were rushed, and she involuntarily squeezed her thighs against him as he fucked her. Her eyes looked desperate as she watched Joey's face and nodded her head in affirmation of his prompts. "Yes, Joey! Keep going! Don't stop! I need you I need you I need it now!" she belted out.

Suddenly, she laid back on the desk and shook with her eyes closed. Her body was shaking all over threatening to dislodge herself from Joey's dick. He kept fucking her, lifting her legs over his shoulder, then lowered his hands to her fat hips, where he watched his cock sink balls deep into her again and again. He slowed only slightly as he fucked her through her orgasm but continued to drill into her as deep as he could. He liked watching her belly roll and jiggle as he fucked her harder and deeper. She continued moaning and yelping even after her orgasm subsided, then reached up for Joey to help her sit. He slowed his pounding and lowered her legs and helped her back into their position, where she wrapped her thick legs around his waist and kept him fucking her.

"Joey, that was the best thing I ever felt," she said to him. "Nobody has ever made me feel that good. Now I want you to bend me over the desk and treat me like the naughty Mrs. Tyler, I am.."

Joey didn't hesitate. He pulled his thick heavy cock from her wet pussy and helped her down from the desk, where she immediately spun around and presented her huge round ass. The view from this angle was just stunning to Joey. Her overly round ass and fat thighs were framed again by the sexy lace garter and nylons as he approached her with his soaking wet dick. He lined up again behind her and easily slid back in, then he grabbed her thick hips and started fucking her soundly. In short order, his balls were slapping her pussy with each stroke, making her yelp and moan again. He started getting into a hard rhythm making her ass ripple with each stroke. He moved his hands to the small of her back so that her ass would ripple fully which he watched in lustful fascination. He thought of his sister's ass doing the same thing and found he just couldn't take it anymore. He slammed into her three more times hard, before finally bursting out in orgasm. He shot, load after load into her needy pussy, watching as some of it pushed out around the base of his dick having nowhere else to go. He spasmed like this for several minutes before releasing her, where she turned and rolled on the desk breathing hard. She laid back with her legs up and open and Joey could see the copious amounts of cum inside of her gaping pussy.

He was just catching his breath when his phone buzzed. It was Adam, 'Here. Should I knock? I heard noises'

Joey discreetly backed up to the door and quietly opened it and shushed Adam pulling him into the storage closet. He walked him over to the desk and showed him the sight he was just appreciating. Joey went up to kiss Mrs. Tyler, caressing her breasts and belly and thighs. He reached down between her legs and opened her pussy, then glanced down nodding at Adam to go for it, then returned to kissing Mrs. Tyler. A few seconds into the kiss, she was startled and yelped pushing Joey's head away and looking down. Seeing only the top of someone's head she was frightened and surprised, but then reached down to grip his head as he started licking her pussy enthusiastically. She looked up at Joey, questioningly.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Tyler. Just enjoy it. I know Adam is enjoying it," Joey said confidently. He held her head softly and watched as Adam lapped up the thick cum overflowing from her pussy.

"OH My, Joey. Oh boy does he have a tongue on him. Oh. I feel so naughty right now. Your little brother is licking your cum out of my pussy," she narrated the scene as if trying to convince herself it was happening. "Don't stop my sweet little boy. Keep using that tongue of yours on Mrs. Tyler. That's amazing."

She and Joey watched as Adam continued working on her fat pussy. He lifted and glanced at her shortly smiling before going back in. She flexed her muscles to push whatever cum was in her out to Adam's receptive tongue. She gripped his head hard with both hands and as before, started to shake uncontrollably on top of the desk while grinding into Adam's face. She orgasmed for over a minute, shaking, gasping, yelping and speaking incoherently. Afterwards, she released Adam's head as he lifted smiling from ear to ear, cum smeared across his face.

With Joey's assistance, Mrs. Tyler sat up in front of Adam, looking down at his smiling face, then urging him to stand and come to her. She leaned in and kissed Adam, sharing the cum from his mouth and face. Adam moaned and smiled back at her.

"You boys sure know how to shake an old lady's world," she said shaking her head slowly. "You both are amazing. Now I better get dressed here before someone comes looking for me."

Adam stepped away allowing her up and then looked at Joey's wet cock and then at Joey; he nodded, and Adam dropped to his knees and swallowed his cock in several short strokes licking all of the cum and pussy juice up along the way.

"My oh my, you two are something else. I think we're going to have to arrange some 'after school time' soon. You two make me want to be really naughty," Mrs. Tyler said while getting dressed and watching Adam service Joey.

Adam stood and smiled shyly at them both before cleaning himself and heading back to the office with everyone. Joey and Adam spent the remaining time composing themselves and helping Mrs. Tyler clean up. She was quick to show affection to both boys and told Joey she was looking forward to seeing them both tomorrow as well. Before he got too far along in his day, he updated his profile to include a particularly elongated tongue and applied it right away, triggering the slight shiver of which he was accustomed. They wrapped up and both headed off to meet friends in the lunchroom.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers