Joey Finds a New App Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, fill me in a little. How many guys are we talking about, Miss Roxanne?" Joey asked.

"Two of the guys left as they had to head home to families, but the rest of the team were all there. There were a few coaches and I think even a couple of staff or janitors or something," she said flushing a little, slightly embarrassed.

"Wow. I wish I was there to watch you. Were you exhausted by the end of the night? How long were there? That's so naughty!" Joey asked smiling at her deviously.

"Joey. Dan had to help get me dressed and carry me to my bed when he drove me home," she answered. "I could hardly stand. He was nice and locked up the house and brought me water and such to help me recover. It's a lot for a girl to do something like I did last night!"

"I agree, Miss Roxanne," Joey said. "I'm surprised you didn't pass out all night after such a workout"

"Promise not to think I'm a total slut if I tell you how many?" she asked quietly.

"I'm so turned on right now, the only thing I can think is how lucky I am to be spending the weekend with you," Joey answered.

"There were eighteen, Joey! I sucked and fucked eighteen men last night," she said appearing almost surprised at her own confession. "We were at if for hours. They had to plug my phone in because it was losing power."

"Are you saying there's a multi-hour movie on your phone with you having sex with eighteen men?" Joey asked while reaching down and pushing his now rigid cock down and squeezing it.

"Well, it's actually on my cloud account because my phone was out of space, and I had to upload it to my account. But to answer your question, yes there's a two-and-a-half-hour video of me fucking eighteen different men. Some multiple times," she said in a flirty sexy voice to Joey. "Does that turn you on?"'

"I'm going to burst right here in this seat, Miss Roxanne. I can't wait to watch the video with you," Joey replied.

"What if I told you none of them wore condoms and that I'm not on the pill?" she asked suggestively.

"You're so naughty," Joey answered smiling. "We better get out of here before I cum in my pants!"

She stood and held her hand out for Joey and they walked out the door back to her car. He held the door for her and then got in himself. She buckled and started to drive back to school. "So, what should we do for the next hour?" she said winking over at Joey.

"Want to revisit the band room?" Joey asked raising his eyebrows.

"Now who's being the naughty one?" she replied.

They pulled into school lot and walked into school together. They both walked up to the 2nd floor band room they were in before and entered in quickly to avoid being seen. Joey followed behind Miss Roxanne closing the door, turned and bumped right into her. She was standing with her hand on her mouth and staring across the room aghast. Joey turned to see Julian and Nicolas together on a mat in the middle of the floor, completely naked and currently spit roasting Mrs. Tyler. They were both looking alarmed at the two new occupants; however, Mrs. Tyler was seemingly lost in her current occupation. Joey looked on amazed at the scene in front of him, Mrs. Tyler's fat body on complete naked profile display with a good-sized cock in both ends of her. Her belly and tits hung down touching the mat as she pushed her ass and mouth up gobbling up two good sized Mexican cocks. Realizing the pause in motion from her lovers, Mrs. Tyler peeked over seeing Joey and Miss Roxanne, then smiled.

"Come on over young lovers. Have some fun with us," she beckoned.

Joey and Miss Roxanne looked at each other briefly, both surprised and smiling before heading over to the mat. Joey laid his lover down and began kissing her while the threesome next to them resumed their fucking. He undressed her first, taking time to kiss and suck on her tits, neck and stomach. He pulled her jeans and undies off, opening her legs and diving in to suck on her pussy. He looked up and saw Miss Roxanne watching the trio next to them as she gripped Joey's head against her pussy. She squeezed her tits in turn with her other hand, clearly turned on by the spectacle before her.

Joey watched as Mrs. Tyler swallowed Julian's dick whole and slammed back into Nicolas again and again. Their dicks were big, but not as big as Joey's new size. None the less, Mrs. Tyler was obviously enjoying them. She slammed her fat ass back into Nicolas' cock, moaning and whimpering with lustful need.

Joey snaked his tongue into Miss Roxanne's pussy deep and explored the walls of her vagina as he had done before. He made sure to spend time pressing into her g-spot which he learned about with his new talents. He pressed hard and massaged it a few times sending her into her first orgasm. She lifted her hips and gripped Joey's head with both hands as she released onto his tongue.

"OH, Joey!" she exclaimed loudly as her hips bucked into Joey. Joey moaned as she orgasmed against him.

Joey stood and undressed, then positioned himself between her legs with his aching cock ready to penetrate her. She pulled Joey in for a kiss after whispering, "You're really good at making me cum, Joey. I'm looking forward to this weekend so much."

As they kissed, Joey worked his dick into Miss Roxanne reveling in the sensation of her tight pussy. He was surprised she was so tight after fucking eighteen different men yesterday, not to mention Kevin and himself prior to that. She moaned and whimpered as Joey slid into her, reaching down and pulling him in until he was fully lodged inside her.

"Joey. You're so deep inside me," she moaned. "Oh, that feel's amazing. Keep it in. Let me feel it," she said as continued flexing her muscles, squeezing Joey's shaft.

"Miss Roxanne, I love when you squeeze me like that you could make me cum just doing that," he said to her in her ear.

Slowly, Joey started to pump his cock in and out of Miss Roxanne's tight pussy, being sure to grind in as he bottomed out each time. She pushed up to meet his slow thrusting and continued pulling him into her. As his pace increased, so did their volume as they both moaned and sighed with pleasure. Despite being focused on each other; they were briefly distracted by Mrs. Tyler's loud orgasm and they both looked over at her. As they were before, Julian and Nicolas were spit-roasting her during her orgasm. They had trouble keeping themselves lodged inside her as her orgasm shook through her. She was yelling garbled words around Julian's cock while Nicolas still slammed into her. He was fucking her hard as Joey had, causing her ass to ripple with each plunge. She was slobbering profusely around Julian's cock before finally coming down from her orgasm. She resumed sucking hard on Julian trying to keep her balance while be fucked hard. Joey and Miss Roxanne continued watching the performance as if watching porn. Within a minute of this hard fucking, they heard Nicolas moan loudly and slam his dick in deep as he clearly released his load into her. She moaned loudly around Julian and then reached up to grab his cock as he dumped his load into her open mouth. Joey was so turned on by the display of wanton lust he was already halfway to his own orgasm. They both appeared to be filling her up as they continued to convulse in orgasmic pleasure.

When they finished, they both pulled out of Mrs. Tyler, and she looked over at her voyeurs before crawling over and kissing Miss Roxanne with a mouthful of cum. Their kiss was sloppy and wet, allowing Joey a close-up view as she spit cum into the young teacher's open mouth. They continued kissing and licking cum from each other for a few more minutes as the three men watched. Then Mrs. Tyler knelt up crawled around so she could sit on Miss Roxanne's open mouth while facing Joey. He saw the surprised look on her face just before being covered by Mrs. Tyler's fat pussy. She leaned in and lifted her tits to Joey's mouth as he continued fucking. He saw Miss Roxanne's hands reach around and grab her fat ass as she presumably ate the cum from her pussy. The three of them moaned in obvious lust within a few minutes, Joey was dumping his load in the younger woman's pussy. His load being rather voluminous, quickly filled her pussy and poured out around his cock. He shot burst after burst into her, each leaking out around his dick. When he finished, he pulled out and knelt back to see the full picture of the two sexy ladies 69'ing other. Mrs. Tyler dove immediately down and started cleaning Miss Roxanne's pussy of the large amount of leaking cum. Joey knelt and watched with two janitors, each holding their sloppy dicks in their hand. Both women continued with their sixty-nine position until they were moaning in orgasm. Joey crawled around and watched as Mrs. Tyler's pussy still leaked cum in the young teacher's open mouth as she orgasmed.

Mrs. Tyler dismounted shortly after both women relaxed a bit. Joey stood above the ladies holding his wet cock out for them to see, which triggered them to kneel in front of him and start licking and sucking his cock clean. Julian and Nicolas moved and stood by Joey on each side presenting their own impressive cocks to the hungry mouths. The women took turns cleaning their dicks for nearly ten minutes, occasionally sucking the softening shafts into their throats. Both took turns stuffing two dicks into wide open mouths in their clear insatiable hunger for cock.

As the sexual extravaganza came to completion, the women stood and dressed back into their casual clothes before coming over to kiss each of them softly before leaving. "We have a staff meeting in the auditorium boys, so we have to go. Hope you enjoyed your morning," Mrs. Tyler said as they both smiled on the way out the door. The three of them stared at each other with broad smiles before high fiving each other and getting dressed.

"Mr. Joey. Those some wild putas, Man! You get lucky with you grande polla," Julian said nodding at Joey's large bulge in his briefs.

"No doubt. You guys are packing as well," Joey replied nodding to each of their packages. "You sure were giving it to Mrs. Tyler. "

"Yeah. She likes us lot now. After yesterday," Nicolas said.

"Oh yeah? What happened yesterday?" Joey asked remembering the obvious loads of cum coming from her pussy last night.

"Aaaa. Julian brought her to shop for dancing. Then he put the moves on her. Then we both put the moves on," Nicolas answered. "She's one hot, puta. I would have never guessed. Now we know! Thanks to Joey!" both men slapped Joey appreciatively on his back as they went to leave. "Check ya, later Hombre."

Just then Joey got a text.

Miss Roxanne to Joey - 'You sure you didn't plan that for my benefit? I guess I have to admit now, that I'm not the only one insatiable for you big boys'

Joey to Miss Roxanne - 'Nothin' doin' here. But it sure wuz fun, naughty girl!'

Miss Roxanne to Joey - 'This is your naughty girl'. She attached a picture of her from the basketball team showing her pussy dripping with cum while two men held her legs up.

12