Joey Finds a New App Ch. 42

Story Info
Joey gets educated on femdom and cuckoldy.
3.6k words
4.44
15.9k
22

Part 42 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers

Chapter 42

Leaving the rear of the store they were in Ms. Katy's full-size SUV and driving to her house. While driving, Joey's boss rested her hand on his thigh and softly stroked his bulge.

"Joey, I've been with numerous men in my 16 years of marriage, but you undoubtedly are the most well-endowed and the most delicious," she said as she continued to snake her tongue out and lick the sides of her face, chin and nose.

Joey watched the erotic display with a growing interest in his boss. "Ms. Katy? Do you mind if I ask how, you and your husband ended up in this type of relationship?" he asked.

"First, you can call me Katy when we are not at work. In short, Hehe, interesting way to start it," she began. "We got married while we were both still in college. I had been a virgin when we met and fell in love with him quickly. He is a very adoring and loving man. Over the course of the early years of marriage, I became aware of his serious deficiencies in bed, mostly his very small penis. I had to use toys or other methods than intercourse in order to be satisfied. I talked with my girlfriend about it eventually and she enlightened me to the cuckold lifestyle. I spent the next year methodically grooming my husband for his current role in our marriage, a faggot cuck who lives to serve me and make sure I am happy and satisfied," she said glancing at Joey. "Are you OK with all that?" she asked while giving his hardening shaft a squeeze.

Joey nodded excitedly, "Oh yes, definitely. I just didn't realize how many women live the same lifestyle until recently. I mean, I think you're the fourth girl I know that has a cuckold husband or boyfriend. I think my coach is one of the men who help women in your situation. I just had no idea," Joey said thoughtfully. "How does your husband feel about it?" he asked.

"As I said, he lives to satisfy me. When he does a good job, I reward him in special ways," she answered in a very dominant tone. "By the way, Is your coach's last name Short?"

"Yeah, do you know him?" Joey asked nervously. "I probably shouldn't be blurting things out about people's personal life."

"Well, your safe this time," she answered. "He was one of my bull's some time ago, but I haven't seen him for a couple of years. I thought maybe he went and got married or shacked up with some other wife somewhere. He used to be quite busy with us hot wives."

"Is that what you call your lovers? A bull?" Joey asked innocently.

"Yes. It's a common term when you're in the lifestyle, as is hot wife which basically means I'm married but available with the consent of my husband," she explained. "In case you're wondering, yes I would refer to you as my bull."

"Wow, I sure am learning a lot about relationships and sex lately," Joey observed.

Joey grew somewhat nervous about meeting his boss' husband, but also a bit excited which was spurred on by the manipulations happening as they drove. They pulled into the driveway of a nice house and entered a two-car garage next to small hybrid sedan.

They entered the house through the garage door and Katy took Joey's hand, leading him up the stairs to her bedroom. When they entered the bedroom Joey immediately noticed a somewhat short and pudgy man kneeling on the floor wearing nothing but pink panties. He looked up at his wife as she approached him and gently laid her hand on his head caressing his short brown hair.

"You're such a good cuck husband, waiting for me like this," she said affectionately to her husband. "Joey, this is my cuckold husband I talked about earlier. He's going to help us enjoy each other's company today. Now, cuck as you can see Joey has already left you a gift all over my clothes, face and neck. You know what to do now don't you? Show my lover how much you love the taste of a real man."

Joey watched with excitement as her husband proceeded to lick and slurp the cum from her skirt. He took his time and seemed thorough with his cleaning. As he worked on his wife's clothes, Katy guided Joey behind her husband and worked to undress him while being serviced by her husband. As her husband stood and continued licking the thick cum from her neck and sides of her face, Joey was naked and started to get aroused at the dominant display happening in front of him.

"Now cuck, show my lover how much of a faggot you are by getting his cock ready for me," she said winking and smiling at Joey.

Her husband turned and knelt at the same time, gasping loudly as he was confronted with Joey's sizeable tool. He hesitated slightly causing his wife to grip his hair tightly and move his face closer to Joey's shaft. He made a slightly feminine moan before opening his mouth to scoop up the head of Joey's cock. He reached up with his hands to hold the massive tool while he started sucking and licking it.

Still gripping his hair, his wife encouraged him "That's right faggot, suck my lover's cock. Your little pussy mouth can hardly fit it inside. I'll have to show you how to do it properly, I guess," she said while kneeling slightly behind her husband.

Gripping Joey's shaft, she pulled it to her mouth and made quick work of swallowing it whole. With only a slight hesitation when entering her throat, she made her way to the base where she licked and sucked on Joey's shaft. Her husband sat watching wide-eyed as his wife expertly serviced Joey's cock, sliding the entire shaft down her throat multiple times. She took the slobbering wet cock and fed it back to her husband while also gripping his hair from the back.

"Now do like I did and swallow the whole shaft, Faggot," she commanded him.

Her husband struggled to open his mouth wide enough to accommodate the thick, long shaft but soon was able to work the head a few inches inside before hitting his gag reflex. Katy held her husband in place while he gagged on Joey's cock, then started moving his head back and forth jamming it against his throat repeatedly.

"Get that cock in your throat you cum-loving pussy!" she continued with her insults.

Joey watched as her husband continued to gag and eventually started retching thick fluid from his mouth down to the base of Joey's cock. He continued his gagging and retching while his wife continued forcing Joey's cock down her husband throat. She pulled him back after the retching got particularly disgusting, derided him for making a mess of Joey's dick.

"I guess I have to walk you through the whole thing," she complained. "Now pull yourself together, cuck. You're going to get this dick in your throat one way or the other. Now catch your breath and I want you to focus on relaxing your throat."

Once he collected himself, she led his mouth back to Joey's cock and slowly fed it in her husband's mouth. When Joey got close to entering her husband's throat, she paused and instructed him to relax and breathe deeply. Then she proceeded to press his head deeper on Joey's shaft, he started to gag but breathed deep to prevent it from getting worse. Then she pushed again, and Joey felt the familiar pop when his cock entered her husband's throat.

"That's it, cuck. Good job," she encouraged him. "Get my lover's cock down your throat now"

She pushed her husband's head down the Joey's shaft, working the cock deeper into his throat.

"Oh gosh, you're such a good faggot cock sucker!", she said excitedly. "If I had known you were so good at taking dick in your throat, I'd have had you done it sooner. She pulled him back and allowed him to catch his breath for a minute while she continued humiliating him. "That's it, Faggot. Be a good cuck and show me how you much you like swallowing big dick," she encouraged him.

When he caught his breath, he took Joey's fat cock back in his mouth, working it to the back of his throat quickly. With a noticeable effort he pushed himself down onto Joey's cock, taking several inches. He gagged and coughed up spit all around Joey's cock before pulling himself off.

"You're turning me on so much, cuck. Clean his cock for me so I can fuck him," she commanded.

Her husband leaned in and licked Joey's cock clean while his wife moved to the bed. She laid back and rubbed her pussy while watching her husband. When he finished, he went directly to the bed kneeling next to his wife. He lifted and spread her legs, watching as Joey climbed between them and started lining his cock up. Putting one arm under her left leg, Joey leaned up and lifted his cock to his boss' pussy. As he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet pussy, she moaned loudly. Watching Joey's cock with wide, lust-hazed eyes Katy reached down to spread her pussy wide. Once he lodged his cock inside her pussy Joey put his arm under her other leg. He lifted himself up and slowly started sliding his cock inside her welcoming pussy.

"Oh my gosh, Lover! I feel full already," she yelped. "More! More! More! Fill me up, Joey! Come here and kiss me, Cuck."

Joey watched as her husband curled up next to his wife and leaned down to kiss her. She moaned loudly while kissing her husband and Joey noticed her hand snake down between his legs and inside the pink panties. They broke their kiss and she looked intensely at her husband while Joey continued to push his fat cock inside her.

"You're such a good cuck, Honey. Take off your panties so I can show my lover your little dick," she said lustfully.

Her husband reached down, pulled the panties down and kicked them off while she held onto his dick with her forefinger and thumb. He laid back on his side while his wife slowly jerked it and continued her verbal humiliation.

"Your dick is too small, Honey. See what a real man's cock looks like?" she teased her husband who nodded to her taunts. "Say it, Honey!"

"My dick is too small to please you," he started to say timidly.

"Your dicklet is too small to please anybody, Faggot!" she cut him off. "That's why I have lovers come over here and fill me up all the time! That's why I have to watch you suck cock and eat cum. It's the only way you can excite me! My faggot cuck husband, love's cock and eating cum out of my pussy, don't you?" she taunted him.

He nodded excitedly and breathed with his answer, "Yes, Honey. I love eating cum from your pussy."

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you, Cuck," she commanded.

Joey glanced down and noticed she was gripping his little dick and balls in a tight squeeze and laughing excitedly at her husband as he winced. She was biting her lower lip and clearly enjoying the humiliation of her husband, as well as the pain he must be experiencing.

"You're dicklet is leaking cum in my hand. Clean it!" she told him while bringing her hand up to his face. "Now get down there and lick my clit while Joey fucks me like a real man!"

He squeezed between Joey's arm and his wife's thigh lined his head up between the two lovers. Joey adjusted himself so he was now on his knees and holding one leg with both hands while her husband put his face down on her stomach and worked to lick her clit. From this angle, Joey got a perfect view of him entering her pussy. He watched as the full length of his cock sawed into her gaping lips. His boss was now thrashing her head back and forth while holding her husband's head to her clit.

"Yes! Fuck me! Harder!" she commanded. "Show my faggot husband how a real man fucks a woman!"

Joey was really getting off on the continued verbal abuse of her husband and was pretty sure he would blow before her if he went too fast. Thankfully, she had reached the same point and started screaming.

"FUCK ME Joey! I'M GOING TO CUM! HARDER! HARDER! OH, GOD YES!" she yelled loud enough that her neighbors likely heard her.

Watching her orgasm like a wild animal pushed Joey over edge and his cock erupted inside her. Joey could feel his cum pouring into her pussy as his balls began dumping his seed. As before, the earlier orgasm seemed to have no impact on how good or long his orgasm lasted. Her pussy was squeezing his dick so hard, he had trouble keeping it inside of her. Her pussy started leaking cum almost at once as Joey pumped his cum into her.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU'VE COMPLETELY FLOODED MY PUSSY!" she exclaimed while looking up at Joey with a desperate look of need.

After a minute passed, Joey's orgasm subsided allowing him to catch his breath. Her husband had stopped licking her clit and stared at the mess of cum pouring from his wife's pussy, despite being filled with Joey's fat cock.

"Get down there, Cuck and get your treat," she commanded.

Joey slowly pulled his cock from her pussy releasing a torrent of cum from inside that her husband jumped to catch with his mouth. Joey laid down next to his boss and continued holding her leg up so he could see the lewd display happening below. Her husband had positioned himself between her legs and had his mouth completely covering her pussy while he moaned. She reached her hand down and held his head in place and Joey watched as she flexed her muscles presumably filling her husband's mouth.

"Eat my lover's cum, Faggot," she ordered him, although he seemed enthusiastic enough. "Get it all, Cuck. You don't want me having another man's baby for you to take care of, do you? Clean me out!" she grunted. Biting her lip and groaning she continued, "Damn, you're such a faggot, cum-eating cuck! You turn me on when clean my pussy like this! Don't stop, Faggot! You're gonna make me cum again! EAT IT! EAT MY LOVER'S CUM! OOOOOOH! YES!"

Joey watched the display of total cuckoldry and feminine domination in front of him while his own cock stirred in fascination. She shook her hips grabbing his head with her other hand forced him to remain latched onto her pussy. She had a sinister look as she stared down at her husband's oral efforts to please her. As her orgasm subsided, she deftly sat up, her husband's mouth still firmly attached to her pussy and spun around so she was now sitting on his face. Her head rocked back as she ground her pussy into his docile and submissive mouth.

"Gosh you turn me on so much, Faggot," she moaned. "Eat his cum. Oh yes. Mm."

Joey watched as his boss devolved into a state of such lust and debauchery, he wasn't sure she'd recover. For well over a several minutes she rode her orgasm out on her husband's face oblivious to everything else around her. When she finally came down from her peak, she looked at Joey with smiling satisfied face, then down to her husband who was still feeding from her pussy. Returning to her earlier dominant role, she lifted herself from her husband's face then turned his head over to look at the huge puddle of cum next to his head. The puddle was mostly from Joey's huge load of cum that overflowed from his boss' pussy, but also was mixed with her own fluids.

"Looks like you're not done yet, cum lover," she snarled with a devilish smile.

He happily obeyed her forced provocation and turned to slurp up the thick cum puddle from the bed sheets. She left her husband eating the cum from the bed slid up next to Joey. She reached over and slowly started stroking Joey's messy cock while watching her husband.

"Last little bit to clean up, Faggot. Get to it!" she insisted.

He crawled up between his wife and Joey and started in on cleaning Joey's cock while his wife held it out for him. His tongue traveled all around Joey's hardening shaft and balls to clean the thick, white cum coating it. By the time he finished, Joey was sporting a nearly fully erect pole which his boss continued stroking.

"Well, Cuck. It seems you've been a good little-dicked faggot and now I should let you cum," she said sadistically. "Let's show my lover how you like to cum."

Joey watched as her husband crawled from the bed and went to the small basket next to their dresser. He retrieved a large satin bag from the basket and brought it to his wife before climbing back onto the bed and assuming a downward dog position. Katy turned and smiled at Joey and gave him a knowing look that clearly invited Joey to watch what would happen next.

She slid off the bed, retrieved the bag and started to remove a leather harness with a large black dildo attached. She stepped into the harness and brought it up her legs where she fastened, then adjusted it leaving her standing behind her husband with a huge black phallus hanging from her. The dildo was larger than Joey, akin to the one his sister had used earlier this week on his own dad. She pulled a bottle of lube from the bag and started lubing up the entire shaft of the black dildo. She then squirted some in her hand and started lubing up her husband's ass, taking several passes at inserting fingers into his rectum. She spent several minutes working his ass like this adding additional fingers to her repeated penetrations. Then at one point she made all her fingers into a point with her thumb tucked under and worked her entire hand into his ass. She smiled down as he moaned loudly from her ministrations and eventually worked her hand in as deep as her mid-forearm. He moaned obscenely as she pulled her hand out and pushed back in several times. Then, purposefully she pulled it out leaving her husband's ass gaping open.

"Now, you're ready, Faggot," she said with the same tone as earlier.

She climbed on the bed and knelt behind her husband, then lifted the large phallus to his ass and lined it up to his still gaping hole. Grabbing his hips, she started pressing forward and the huge dildo began entering her husband's ass. Joey was getting super turned on at the complete display of submissive cuckoldry that he had to stroke his cock while he watched.

"Feel free to use his mouth while I fuck his faggot ass," she said to Joey. "He likes to be spit roasted."

Joey sat up and knelt in front of her husband and fed his cock to his open mouth while he watched up close as his boss fucked her husband's ass. Several concerted efforts had her jamming the entire huge dildo up her husband's ass who was whimpering around Joey's dick. He had his hand tucked underneath himself and it was clear he was stroking his little dick as he got fucked from both ends. His boss was slamming her husband's ass with so much effort, it nearly caused her husband to choke on Joey's cock each time. Joey gripped his own cock at the base and stroked as he was getting severely turned on by the demonstration.

"That's it, Faggot! Cum on my cock. You love my cock up your ass! Cum for me, Faggot!" she commanded him.

He moaned loudly around Joey's cock and then started whimpering as he shook in orgasm from the double-fucking he was getting. Joey pulled his cock from his mouth and quickly stroked himself to another impressive orgasm. He covered her husband's face and filled his mouth with thick white cum before he finished. Joey collapsed on the bed from exhaustion as his boss extracted the large dildo from her husband's ass. Her husband dutifully took the dildo from his wife and went to the bathroom where he presumably cleaned everything. Katy came and laid down next to Joey and caressed his hair as he rested from the major fuck session he had just lived through.

"So, Joey. Are you satisfied?" she asked.

"Oh my gosh, Katy. I swear I've never experienced anything that intense," Joey said as he continued collecting himself. "I've had some crazy sex over the past week or so, but today was outrageous. Does your husband really like all this?"

"I think he likes it more than me, but that's hard to say because I love humiliating him like that," she observed. Why don't we get in the shower while my husband cleans up and then we can head back to work," she said while getting up.

She led Joey to the shower where they took turns cleaning each other and then went to get dressed and begin the journey back to work.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers