All Comments on 'Joey Finds a New App Ch. 42'

by Daddy_0H

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This isnt a loving wife, its fucking spousal abuse you unmitigated moron.

She's worse than Amber Heard and thats saying something.

Go pound sand….because thats all you’re good for.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Poor Joey is already clearly mentally ill, and now his bitch wife is piling on the abuse. This sucks in so many ways.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Seems you wrote about yourself with that "faggot cuck" sad thing is I bet you keep that particular truth away from those around you. Mostly do to the fear that they wont accept the real you, which they wont until you accept the real you.

That closet door isnt locked nor does it bite, just imagine the knob is the cock you wish you were strong enough to grab.

A cock might feel better than that anal hook you use skippy.

Daddy_0HDaddy_0Hover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow. My profile clearly says beginner and there's little guidance to categories when submitting. So pretty much f off is all I'm saying.

Daddy_0HDaddy_0Hover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow. So much for inviting readers from another category. It actually takes a bit of my time to write, then edit these chapters, but apparently I should just "eff" off, so see you later, bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this chapter was solid a lot of people complaining can just be summed up to: "Solid chapter please add fetish next time" don't let a few people being upset you've been on a roll dissuade you from posting dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue. Screw the haters.

owlbarowlbarover 2 years ago

I love this series and was waiting every day to read the next one hope the mean comments won't make you stop

I really want to see where this story goes

alohadavealohadaveover 2 years ago

Please continue, I'm enjoying the story.

Some readers in Loving Wives are especially vile if you don't follow their notions for what fits in the category. Whackdoodle especially seems to thrive on trolling comments, don't let him get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These haters are the cucks, They have been targeting the loving wives category for a while.

You should ignore them.

This series is a fantastic series.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't listen to the haters. We, the lovers, really enjoy your stories. Please continue :)

Oneiros1337Oneiros1337over 2 years ago

good story don't let them put you down

Daddy_0HDaddy_0Hover 2 years agoAuthor

thanks for the kind encouragement. I had been really enjoying writing it. I'll jump back in I have half of 43 written. Probably just stick with the fetish category going forward. It just seems like a catch-all category. I mean some of the categories are kind of subjective as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did you stop writing ??

Is this the end of Joey's story??

LevitikanLevitikanover 2 years ago

Been this has been an awesome story so far, don't let a few people get u down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man come on you can’t let them win

Daddy_0HDaddy_0Habout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for helping me navigate the haters. Being a new writer, I'm not akin to this experience. I really want to write a story that many can enjoy, but I realize that is just not possible. I'm going to focus on the topics and fetishes that I enjoy (All of which are present in this story) and just keep it in this category. Chapter 43 is pending approval, while I work on 44. Tx, All!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddy_0H@Daddy_0H
Just a MWM fantasizing about crazy stuff, then writing it down. I'm looking motivation and support via https://www.patreon.com/daddy_0 Thanks for reading!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories