Joey Finds a New App Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about we bring his sister along too. Then you won't even have to worry about holding the toy in hungry holes," Joey said while leaning down and kissing her deeply. "You'd be my slutty, fat sister taking almost three feet of cock in your body."

"Oooo. I thought I was being nasty," she whispered between kisses. "Now you want to whore out your sister to your friends?" she teased.

"You started it and filled my mind with slutty thoughts of my sister," Joey said in mock defense.

She laughed quietly saying, "Careful what you wish for, Brother. It just might come true."

They laid together for a while talking about nothing in particular until finally separating for the evening.

"Have a good time with Cheryl, Sis. What are you guys doing?" Joey asked while retrieving his towel and clothes from the floor.

"We're going shopping. It seems my appetite has led to a shortage of clothes that fit," she explained. "Us big girls can't go around in sweats and baggy t-shirts, ya know. Cheryl said there's a new big girl store at the mall upstate she wanted to visit. Apparently less frumpy than the Lane Bryant here at our mall," she said as she collected her clothes. Walking over to her brother, she kissed him on the cheek tenderly and said, "Don't miss me too much tonight, Brother."

Joey went to his shower and washed up again. He got dressed in some casual pants and button shirt thinking he and Miss Roxanne might go out for a date or something to help distract her. Finishing up he said bye to his father before heading to his car to get moving.

Checking his phone, he saw he had a couple texts and a notification that his new app was offline for system maintenance and a pending update. The notification indicated he should look for a release note in an upcoming email.

Miss Roxanne to Joey -- I'm home waiting for you, Lover. The text was accompanied by a close-up of her puckering for a kiss.

Kevin to Joey -- Hope you don't mind getting sex pics from your bud, but I had to share this. There was a picture of Stevie with his hair in pigtails sucking on Kevin's cock and looking up at the camera. He was flanked by Julie and Stacey who were both licking his shaft and balls while also looking at the camera.

Mom to Joey -- I dropped your girlfriend off at home. Your dad and I going out tonight on a special date, so don't wait up for us.

Billy to Joey -- Great! If you like I can make lunch here. LMK.

Joey to Miss Roxanne - OMWTYL

12