Joey Spurts for Mom

Story Info
Mom masturbates Joey during a rubdown.
5.6k words
4.55
169.4k
166

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a high probably Joseph would be admitted to the Stanford School of Medicine. The competition was fierce - thousands of applicants from around the world, and less than 200 seats. Because of his outstanding scholastic record in college and his ability to speak four languages, Joseph was invited to apply.

His mother called him Joey. Joey had been lying in the tub of hot water for almost 30 minutes. He had sprained his back at the gym doing dead lifts, and he was soaking in an Epson salts bath. He was also on his cell phone, checking out the action on Facebook. No, he wasn't playing with his cock.

His mom, Lucy, had just come home from work. She was a defense attorney representing the city of Santa Clara. The case was about the use of unnecessary force where police had shot a senior in a wheelchair 22 times because they feared for their lives. The judge had adjourned early for today, being Friday.

Lucy was an attractive blonde, a 38-year old mother of one teenage son, Joey. Every man who had ever seen her naked had told her she had a body made for fucking. Since her career as an attorney required her to dress conservatively the beauty of her meaty ass was usually well hidden by a dress. Her appearance had an influence on the jury, much to the distress of opposing counsel. Juries are typically composed of horny old white guys, and frustrated housewives.

She raised her hand and rapped lightly on the bathroom door.

"Joey, I need to pee. If you're soaking your back, I promise I won't peek. But I need to pee."

Her son opened the door a moment later. Why hadn't she used the ladies' room at the court house?

"Okay, Okay," Joey muttered. He looked at Lucy almost peevishly, drew the sash of his terrycloth robe tightly about his waist and hobbled stiffly down the hall towards his bedroom.

Lucy ducked into the bathroom, pulled down her thin nylon panties and sat on the toilet seat. A few seconds later she heard the hissing and splashing of herself pissing. She was very fussy about using public toilets, and usually avoided them. Luckily she had a healthy bladder, and could go for hours before needing to void herself.

After she had wiped her pussy, she grabbed her robe, and headed down the hallway to Joey's bedroom. She stood at his bedroom door and knocked.

"Do you mind if I come in? It's time for your back massage."

Just looking at him made her very proud. He was such a handsome boy, tall with an athletic build. He was smart too, making the dean's list at school. And only nineteen years old! Lucy sighed, flushed with motherly pride and affection. It wasn't just his good looks, she knew; she would have loved him anyway, no matter what he looked like. It was because Joey was her son.

She snapped her fingers and gestured towards his robe.

"Now off with that thing. Let's get down to business." It was time for her to massage his back. The physical therapist asked her to do it every day, to work out the stiffness. At the prospect of exposing his nakedness to his mother, Joey became suddenly embarrassed.

Lucy smiled and shook her head. "Now Joey; you know what the doctor said just as well as I do. You're not supposed to expend your energy any more than necessary."

"Yeah, OK," Joey shrugged and shook his head. "It's just ... you know ... I hardly feel stiff at all."

"Joey," Lucy said, pretending to be stern. She narrowed her eyes, giving her son 'that look'. It was always difficult to be angry with her son. "Take off the bathrobe."

"Oh Jeez! All right," Joey replied. He sighed and undid the sash of the robe. "It's just kind of embarrassing, if you know what I mean."

Lucy remained silent. Joey slid the bathrobe over his muscular shoulders and let it fall to the floor. In the window light of the bedroom his lean, athletic build shined like a statue of Apollo. Lucy couldn't help noticing the development of his pec's and how nicely formed his buttocks were. A thick knot formed in her throat; she had to repress a sigh. Her son, she thought adoringly. Someday he's make some lucky woman very, very happy.

"Okay; I'm ready."

"That's a good boy, darling," Lucy said. She picked up a bottle of rubbing alcohol from the night stand and knelt beside his naked body on the bed.

"The doctor said you're supposed to relax as much as possible. Let me do all the work, Joey. Remember, you're supposed to be recuperating."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Joey murmured. He sighed and attempted to breathe more slowly. He rolled over on his stomach.

"That's a good boy," Lucy murmured approvingly. She put herself in good position for the lumbar massage. She typically used her fingers on his spinal column, and the palm of her hand on his upper back. Last she worked his trapezius muscles around his neck. She couldn't help but admire his muscular ass.

Beneath her kimono robe the full globes of her breasts swayed heavily back and forth against the fabric. She could feel the protuberant buds of her nipples distending stiffly with the sensation. She'd have to wear a bra more often around the house.

"Now," Lucy said in a maternal tone of voice, " I want you to tell me all about how you've felt today, Joey. Remember, the doctor wants a complete report."

Joey shrugged and sighed. " Aw, I feel fine, like I said. My temperature is normal and I was restless all day. Reading in bed's a pain. I'll bet I can go back to class in a couple of days."

"Well, from what you say I'll bet you can too," she said. She raised her eyes and looked at him mischievously.

"I guess so," Joey said noncommittally.

"I bet you miss your girlfriend, Terri," Lucy ventured. She moved her hands gently down his lower back onto his ass cheeks. She used her strong fingers to knead his glutes. "Why, it's been a whole week since the two of you have been together, hasn't it?" She had her eyes on his big balls.

Joey avoided looking at her. "Terri and I broke up."

Lucy returned the rubbing alcohol to his night stand. She stared at her son in surprise.

"Why Joey! Nobody told me! Now when did this happen?"

"About a week ago." Joey sighed and clasped his arms behind his head. He was laying on his back. "That's why you haven't seen her, I guess." He was still naked.

Lucy stared at her son a moment longer. "Do you mind telling me what it was about?" she asked softly.

Joey said nothing.

"You really ought to tell me, Joey," Lucy added coaxingly. "I am your mother."

"Ohhhh," Joey moaned. He blushed slightly and stared in exasperation at the ceiling. "We had a big fight - it's really stupid, actually - cause she wanted to - you know - have sex..."

"She did?' Lucy lifted her head and studied her son quizzically. "Why, I thought all girls want sex these days. At least that's what I've read. I don't really know myself, but with women's liberation, I thought the girls could do whatever they liked."

"Oh, horseshit." Joey muttered.

"Please don't swear, darling."

"Well, she wanted me to lick her pussy. I think that's disgusting!" Joey growled.

She looked at her son meaningfully. Something in the back of her mind told her that she was treading on forbidden ground, but she loved her son far too much to mind her own business.

"Joey," Lucy asked gently. "Do you mean to tell me that you've never gone down on a girl?"

Joey eyes widened, and swiveled his head towards his mother in surprise. A deep blush of embarrassment colored his cheeks.

"Answer my question, darling," Lucy coaxed.

"No," Joey muttered.

"Are you a virgin then?"

"Yeah."

Lucy sat up next to the bed and stared silently at her son's humiliated expression. She shook her head and sighed.

"That isn't healthy." she said softly. "A handsome nineteen year old stud like you should be having sex with lots of girls."

"Do you try to have sex with girls?" Lucy prodded.

"Yeah," Joey replied.

"And they won't let you. Is that it?"

"They want a lot of foreplay. And they want me to lick their pussy."

"Joey!" Lucy exclaimed. "When you lick a girl's pussy, it means you love her ... or something close to it."

"I'm sorry!" Joey shouted. He buried his head in his hands tired to avoid his mom's beautiful, sad eyes. "I know. I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry about everything!"

For several seconds Lucy simply stared at her son in stupefaction. Then she felt herself overwhelmed by a motherly, loving need to comfort him. Before she knew what she was doing Lucy leaned far over the bed, oblivious to the fact that her sash of her kimono fell open. She wrapped her slender arms tightly around her son's neck and pulled him close to her firm globes. Her moist full lips touched his ear lobe, then his chin and the redness of his cheek. Lucy pressed her lips tightly into Joey's and kissed him hotly, painfully conscious of the way her heart pounded with maternal concern and adoration.

Joey said nothing.

Lucy sighed and shook her head. She picked up the rubbing alcohol and silently resumed the massaging of his body. She finished his chest and moved her hands down to his stomach. Lucy smiled and glanced down her son's body, looking towards his thighs and his genitals; she did not need to massage his balls, but her breath caught in her throat, and for the first time she actually stared at Joey's stiffening penis.

Joey's penis was slowly swelling into erection. Lucy's eyes widened, and in spite of herself she stared luridly at the thickness of his male appendage. Joey had a very thick cock, even in a flaccid state. Lucy had seen it many times, more so this past week when she needed to massage him every day. She had secretly admired his thick stalk, wondering what it would feel like buried inside her.

Usually it had been dormant, not erect - completely flaccid, hanging between his thighs. It was still not fully erect, but it was growing, like a snake coming out of hibernation. Lucy intently stared at it. Her son had an exceptionally long, thick cock. The underside of it was turned to her; she could see the swollen dorsal vein, and the network of blue veins along the surface. The head of his prick was an eye- catching purple knob. Lucy looked as it twitched and bobbed before her eyes, like it was teasing her.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Joey murmured "Oh God, please; I'm really embarrassed ..."

Lucy pulled her eyes away from the swelling of her son's prick and looked at his face. Joey was obviously aware of what she had been looking at. His cheeks were flushed crimson with humiliation; he looked pleased in a way, that his mother appreciated his mouth-watering erection. He had no intention of hiding it. He managed to hold his mother's eyes for only a second, then pretended to stare at the ceiling.

For a moment Lucy didn't know what to say. She had too much sexual hunger to be embarrassed at her reaction. The sight of her son's stiffening prick did arouse her, and she felt guilty about the lubricious trickle moving through her groin. But she knew that Joey was probably more humiliated from having his mother eye-balling his dick than she was. As a mother she felt a need to make him feel comfortable around her, whether his formidable cock was limp or erect.

"Oh Joey," Lucy sighed, and tried to sound maternal, not whorish. "You mustn't be embarrassed, darling. Sexual needs are perfect natural ..." She was also telling herself that mothers are allowed to have wet pussies.

"You're only nineteen. Teenage boys are very easily aroused. If you don't mind my using dirty words - like guys do - you'd probably want to fuck a snake if it held its head still long enough. Right?"

"Yeah ... exactly, Mom." Joey said. He lifted his head and stared painfully at the ceiling. It was tough to talk to his mother about sex. Where was dad?

"Joey," she asked, "Does it bother you that you got hard, while I was embracing you?"

Joey nodded his head and kept his face buried in his hands. He was overplaying the drama a bit.

"Oh Joey, that's so ridiculous!" Lucy exclaimed. "I've already told you, darling, your response is perfectly natural. You shouldn't be embarrassed because I'm your mother! Sure, I have big boobs, , and soft fingers. My breasts ARE large - actually a bit too big, I need a new bra - I understand, darling. I myself gawk at other woman my age." She had to open up to him. "Women my age are always horny. Not to tell stories, but I look at a woman's ass too. I love a woman with a nice ass ..."

Joey lowered his hands and stared into his mother's eyes. He was only able to look at her for moment, but in that second his expression was so helplessly grateful for her explaining how she ogled other women. How she appreciated women with nice asses. He thought it strange she admitted that, and he wanted to hear more.

"Oh, darling!" Lucy cried.

Without realizing what she was doing, she leaned across the bed and embraced her naked son. She enjoyed hugging him with his rod inches from her face. She was tempted to put her lips over his knob.

Her moist full lips moved wetly against his; Joey opened his mouth, and Lucy instinctively thrust her tongue against his.

"There, you see!" Lucy exclaimed. She kept her arms folded around Joey's neck and giggled softly, hoping that she would be able to make him laugh. "I'll kiss you just as often as I want to, and there's nobody who can stop me! Why I love you too much to stop even if I wanted to!" She sound a bit too melodramatic.

Joey said nothing in response. Instead he lowered his eyes and continued to stare at his toes. His expression was very strange. His eyes were both subdued and excited; his lips were pursed, as if he was overwhelmed by so many emotions at the same time.

"Joey! What is it?" Lucy narrowed her eyes and worriedly studied her son's face. Then she swiveled her head slightly and stared down his body, bug eyed.

"Ohhhhh...," she sighed again. God is good, she thought.

Joey's cock was now as hard as a rock. It had grown another two inches. The 10-inch tube stood up from his stomach, like a pink knockwurst, throbbing stiffly in the air. Lucy stared hypnotically, as it twitched and bobbed spasmodically, a thick blob of precum emerging from the slit.

"Awww, Mom, I'm sorry." Joey murmured. "I guess your talking about other women's asses got me more aroused." He attempted to look sorry.

It took Lucy a moment before she could recover enough to answer him. She knew her son had mixed emotions, and she desperately wanted to comfort him. But for several seconds all she could do was stare at the throbbing stiffness of his meat.

As she did so her eyes widened enormously, and she gulped reflexively. It was simply huge, at LEAST ten inches long and very, very thick. Lucy licked her lips and gulped again. This was beginning to make her extremely aroused. Beneath her thin kimono she could feel her labia opening, and a trickle running down her thighs.

"What made you get so stiff, Joey? My talking about other women?"

"Yeah ... it turned me on when you said you like a woman with a nice ass."

"Well, it happens to be true. When we women get together, we don't talk about football or the stock market. We talk about other women - who has nice boobs, who's got a beautiful ass, who's having an affair ..."

Joey wanted to hear more. He gradually started to play with his cock, slowly rubbing it as Lucy continued. "In fact, just yesterday at the court house, opposing counsel was in the ladies' room with her client, and I could hear them in the stall ..."

"What were they doing, Mom?"

"Licking each others' pussies ..."

Joey increased the tempo of his self abuse.

"I shouldn't be talking like this, Joey. After all, I am your mother, and I don't want to give you the impression I'm a voyeur in ladies' rooms ..."

"Of course not, mom ..." His respiration rate had increased.

"This isn't healthy." Lucy murmured softly. She tried to lift her eyes to her son's face, but continued staring at his at his thickening cock. His slow masturbation fascinated her.

"Its one thing to be aroused easily, but it's another to be like this. Playing with your cock in front on your own mother ... "

"I like it when you talk about what other women are doing ... "

"OK. So do you want me to give you relief or do you want to keep jerking off while I talk about my friends. Most of them are a bunch of sluts ..."

"They are??????"

"Yes, I'm sorry to say ... The organist at church is the worst one. She's a dyke. I think she's licked every pussy in the choir - twice over. When you get women speaking in tongues it's a turn-on. You say tongue to a woman and she get wet right away. In fact, our church is founded on tongues ..."

Joey was amazed at this new intelligence.

"You need a woman, the sluttier the better. It's even better if she's married. She's probably frustrated as hell because she's not getting any action from her husband."

Absorbing this guidance, Joey let her talk.

"Fucking a woman up the ass, or down her throat, up her pussy ... all good ways to get off. And women like it any way they can get it. As often as possible. "

Silence. He was processing this input.

"Yeah, take your worthless father -- he's always too tired to fuck me. I need it more at my age ... a lot."

"Can I help? Maybe I can speak to Dad ..."

"Are you kidding me? Screw that!"

Lucy was sounding like one of the guys at the gym. Was this who she really was?

"It isn't healthy to repress your desires so much. You balls are going to ache. You need ... you need to have some sort of outlet. I know it would be better with a girl, but at least you should get yourself off ."

"I do masturbate!" Joey cried. He removed his hand from his cock and stared at his mother with a pathetic expression. "I masturbate all the fucking time! I'm telling you that it doesn't do any fucking good! I jerk off 6-8 times a day!"

"Then you need to be with a woman, Joey," Lucy said smartly. "Women aren't satisfied with a 5-minute quickie. Women warm up slowly, then they can climax over and over. Maybe you can find a woman who'll let you fuck her for hours."

She tried to pull her eyes back to her son's face, but simply couldn't stop staring at the swollen thickness of his erection. She was becoming hotter, her nipples were distended stiffly beneath the robe, and the hair-fringed lips of her cunt urgently pulsed with need.

"This is very unhealthy. You're going to congest your testicles this way ... with too much sperm. You have to start having real sex, Joey, the sooner the better."

He definitely agreed.

"Do you want me to talk more about women? Or about myself? Would you like that?"

"Yeah ... tell me about you. The nasty stuff ..." He was really getting turned on.

"Well, I loved watching the girls in gym class when I was at college," she began. "Obviously it made my nipples tingle. My clit became super sensitive. When I touched it, I got a nice buzz ..." She was watching him, slowly rolling the foreskin over his cock.

"I used to play with myself after school and before I could go to sleep. I could have orgasms just by playing with my nipples." His fist was moving a bit faster. "I told my best friend, Shirley, what I was doing and she wanted to watch me. She loved to watch me play with my meaty pussy lips. Especially when I got wet. I used to make squishy noises because I knew it turned her on."

He groaned.

"Then one day she wanted to lick me down there ..." Joey could feel his sperm beginning to rumble. "She loved to nibble on my little pea." Joey was pumping faster.

"I wasn't a lesbian. I was becoming a voyeur I think. I was in love with Shirley ..."

"Ohhhhh ..." Joey said.

"I was sexually precocious, and loved watching my pussy hair spread all the way back to my ass hole. I used my hand mirror. It seemed to gow more overnight. It got thicker, and today I have a lot of hair down there." Joey had never seen her bush.

12