All Comments on 'Joey Spurts for Mom'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
HOT READ****

Thanks for sharing .

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

She's a defense attorney for the city? Isn't that the district attorney? Also, how does massaging his chest help relieve a sprained back? The sex was hot, but to be honest, the mother sounds like a cunt! "Your worthless father..." ? She sounds like a delight to be married to. Sorry to sound like an asshole but that's just the feeling I got from the story.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

Hurry up with the next chapter. Try and add more sexual tension, guilt, and frustration. Such feelings make a story more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Damn good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lost me

You lost me at the 10 inch cock. WHY is it necessary to exaggerate cock size when a perfectly ordinary size would do. There is no description required of cock length or girth to make it just as good a story. Otherwise, a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epsom salts

Epson makes printers. It's Epsom salts.

homerdepothomerdepotover 4 years agoAuthor
Defense attorney's job

The DA usually prosecutes a case. The defense attorney "defends" the client. In a police shooting the client will sue the city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

stopped reading at "10 inch tube" give me a fucking break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Masturbate

Masturbation is, by definition, self pleasure. You can't masturbate someone else.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

A very good story, especially when its mother and son. When his Mom told him it was okay to uncover his cock, let his erection get hard and then let her jerk him off; it removes the tension and lets him relax more. That sex is part of life and letting his body enjoy it is okay. The part where she jerks him off and explaining what sex is and how to do it; helps educate him and feel unashamed. Its natural urges. Now with Mom letting him squirt his cum on her instead of scolding him lets him know that happens. Telling her son there will be more sex and she will teach him will allow him to please any woman who consents and makes it very enjoyable. I sure hope for more and that Mom lets him screw her with his huge cock. Thanks.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
A LOT OF TALKING.!!^*!^*!**!

All talking about eating pussy,and a young boy jerking off.Not worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The need to use the bathroom amused me. Lawyer sending son to Stanford living in a 1 bathroom house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way too wordy

This was painful to read. It looks like an attempt to show how big your vocabulary is instead of trying to tell a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolute rubbish......

........For all the reasons already mentioned and many more. You seem to be too young and inexperienced to be writing here, come back in a few years time.

Oh, and next time, have mother wash her hands after talking a piss.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 4 years ago
Lost

Lost me at first paragraph WTF dude.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reply to Masturbation is by definition self pleasure

Reply to Masturbation is by definition self pleasure--the extended meaning of masturbating someone these days is a hand job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really REAL BAD!

I stopped reading at the THIRD mistake (not including your out right antagonism of law enforcement). Aside from the ones already listed ; epsoN salts, DEFENSE attorney, etc. He are my issues:

1- Why was it necessary to give details about a police shooting? Why not just say the mother was an attorney for the city, and if you felt the need to define it further you could say "was defending the city in a wrongful death suit".

2- You say he was invited to apply for Stanford Med. due to his college grades, then say he's a "teenager". Let's say he's 19 (still a teenager). If he's in his 4th year of college that means he's started college at FIFTEEN!

Give up writing.

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Finish it

Was5 stars untill the end, unfinished stories shit me off, if you are going to write finish it by

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

My thought me to eat pussy when i was 16 years old.

She had me when she was 17.

Im 25 years okd now and we live togetther as lovers in Manhattan New York.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it

Lots of negative comments, but I liked it and I’m plenty hard after reading it. Deserves a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh dear

Your writing is awful. You go from past tense to present tense and back again.

It read as though it was written by a fifteen year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore all the naysayers that want to gripe about grammar, punctuation and spelling. Your graphic descriptions of M/F sex is is the equal to any I have seen. Please continue the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot. Loved it. Plan to read more of your stuff after this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhomerdepot@homerdepot
982 Followers
From Boston, MA went to universities in Boston area.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES