Joey Spurts for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow ..."

"Your father never wanted me to shave it ...now it's a jungle."

Joey's fist was moving faster.

"Opposing counsel - that cunt ... she shaves her pussy. Her clit is huge!"

The heat of lust pervaded her entire body now, moistening the thick curls of her pubic hair, causing the inner walls of her vagina to throb. Lucy sighed and opened her hand. She wrapped her fingers around his thick erection and closed her thumb over the center of his cock. She rolled her palm over his wet knob, knowing the feeling would drive him crazy. She loved talking dirty to him.

"I had a client two years ago. She was involved in a collision with a bus. She had the hots for me, and asked me if she could lick my pussy ..."

"Wow! Did you let her?"

"Of course. The woman had a fabulous tongue."

"Only one time?"

"Don't be silly. When you find someone who loves to lick your pussy you don't just do it once."

"Do you still see her?"

"Can you keep a secret?" He eagerly nodded. "I'm still seeing her ..."

"Jesus ..." Joey was seeing his mother in a new light.

"But, back to us, Joey ..." She pushed his hands away.

"Mom! Oh my God!" Joey cried. He gasped and stared at his mother's fingers encircling the pulsating head of his huge penis. "Mom, you can't ... Jesus, what are you doing?"

Secretly she always wanted to have sex with her son. Lucy was an extremely sexual woman. Like most women. When you consider a woman consists totally of erogenous zones ...

Sometimes she'd become aroused by the sight of her son's lean, muscular body, and his swinging dick. It embarrassed her terribly. But deep down inside she knew that her incestuous passion was basically only another expression of her love for her child.

But for her son's sake she could longer afford to wait any longer. Lucy bit her lip and shuddered, painfully conscious of the enormity of her decision. Her fingers touched the blue-veined stiffness of son's bloated cock; she could feel its pink fleshy hardness throbbing against her hand. A delicious shudder ran through the length of Lucy's body.

"You need a sexual release, Joey," Lucy replied calmly. She smiled and began to slide her hand lovingly up and down the length of Joey's prick, sighing as she felt her son's blue-veined stiffness throbbing against her palm. "Repressing it is bad for you. You might do damage to your system. You need a woman very, very badly, and I guess I'm just the only one around."

"Yeah, but ... Jesus Christ!" Joey gasped. He grimaced and pushed his hands weakly against Lucy's shoulders.

"No, you can't do that! Mom, for Christ's sake, cut it out!"

"I'm going to do it, Joey," Lucy said gently, and confidently.

Then she began to stroke his erect penis much more intently, doing everything she could to arouse him past the point of no control. Amazingly, Joey's thick cock grew even bigger in her hand. She knew she was tormenting her boy, yet took sadistic pleasure in driving him up a wall.

Lucy smiled to herself and continued to stroke him, sliding her fingers along the thick foreskin of his dick. She was 38 years old and she knew what men liked. She knew teasing and slow wanking would take longer for a guy to come, but he'd shoot a huge load when he did. She especially knew what her son was feeling.

"Oh, Mom ... oh Christ," Joey muttered. He raised his hands and made a feeble attempt to push his mother away from him. The voluptuous stroking by his mother was wonderful. He wanted it to last forever.

"That's right, darling, that's right," Lucy murmured. "Do you know how wet I am, Joey? Have you seen my pussy when it's wet?" He had never seen his mother's pussy. "My outer labia get very puffy, and opens like an orchid ..."

Joey was running out of breath.

"My inner labia is oily, with pussy juice. My pubic hair get matted to my groin ..."

Talking dirty to him was adding fuel to the fire. She studied her son's helplessly transfixed expression and giggled lightly. He was still such a boy, she thought lovingly. Teenage boys were so excitable; they were like animals in a way - horny day and night. Lucy smiled and returned her attentions to the meaty thickness of Joey's erection.

The crown of his member was swollen, throbbing over her rapidly moving hand. Lucy readjusted her grip around his stalk so that her thumb would give him much more pleasure. Then she dropped her fingers and found the hairy sac of his testicles. His balls were bloated and filled with sperm, drawn up tightly along the underside of his cock; Lucy knew it would not be long before her son blows his load. Smiling, she clasped her hand around his testicles and squeezed them gently as she continued to stroke his sensitive cock.

"Unggghhhh!" Joey groaned, barely able to stand the force of his overpowering arousal. "Oh, Mom ... oh, fuck, that's so good ... unggghhhhh! Unh ... ung ... unh unggggghhhhh!"

"Do you like that, darling?" Lucy asked. She studied her son's agonized expression and giggled salaciously. "Maybe you'd like me to do it a little harder." Lucy tightened the grip of her hand around her son's swollen member. Then she began to masturbate him in short, urgent movements of her wrist, as if forcibly milking the creamy white fluid out of his bloated balls. Joey's grimace intensified, and as his cock throbbed spasmodically in his mother's hand, he writhed helplessly on the bed.

"Unggghhhh, Jesus, Jesus Christ!" he grunted. Joey grimaced, with his hand on top Lucy's knuckles, as if encouraging her to stroke his bloated organ that much harder. "Unhh, unhh, unhhh ... harder, Mom, do it faster, I'm gonna cum!"

"You go right ahead, Joey," Lucy murmured. She smiled and bent a little further over the bed, concentrating more fully on the frantic movements of her hand over his blood-engorged member. "Go ahead and shoot, darling, it's good for you. You can come as much as you like."

"Ungghhh, unggghhh, unggghhhhh . . " Joey grunted. His expression contorted in an agonized expression of sexual desire. His swollen cock shaft stiffened to absolute stiffness in Lucy's masturbating hand, throbbing and responding against her palm.

"Awwwww, Mom ... coming ... ungghh, God, I'm coming ... ungghh, ungggh-hh, ungggghhhhhh!"

Suddenly an enormous gusher of milky white seminal fluid spurted from Joey's cock. It was easily the most awesome release of sperm Lucy had ever seen. The first spasm spurted almost two feet in the air, jetting out of balls and plopping luridly on his naked chest and shoulders and neck. Lucy gasped and continued rolling her hand along the blue-veined stiffness of his throbbing dick, pulling more sperm out of his bloated testicles. The spurts kept coming, again and again and again. Finally the creamy semen oozed from his spongy cockhead, dripping down the backs of Lucy's fingers and moistening his public hair with cum.

"Oh, Joey, oh my God!" Lucy gasped. She widened her eyes and stared disbelievingly at the profusion of her son's cum. It covered his chest completely, like a stream running from his neck to his loins. Lucy could see droplets of his sperm dripping from the side of the lamp shade.

"Oh Joey," Lucy repeated. She shook her head and studied the length of his still throbbing erection encased in her fingers. "My god ... I no idea you were so excited!" She lied of course.

Joey said nothing. Instead he simply closed his eyes, folded his arms across his forehead and watched his cock go limp. From experience Lucy knew he was too overwhelmed by the intensity of their first lubricious contact to be thinking of anything.

"Honestly, Joey, I can't see why you should have any trouble getting a girl," Lucy murmured distractedly. "Maybe I'll teach you how to lick pussy." She stared at the swollen thickness of her son's organ in her fist and shook her head. For the moment she did not feel like his mother, but more like a whore.

"I mean, your cock," Lucy continued. "It's so big and thick, and it gets so hard. And the way you just blew your load ..."

"Ohhhhhh," Joey moaned. "Ohhhh, god ... wow ... did that feel good."

Lucy stared calmly back at him, waiting for him to quiet down. Then she reached across the bed and patted the resurging bulge of his bloated organ through the sheet, welcoming its back from a short break.

"Darling, I'm going to have to ask you to do one favor for me," she said evenly. "I don't want you ever to be ashamed or embarrassed about anything that happens between us again. I'm your mother. There isn't anything you could say or do that would make me love you any less. Do you understand that?"

Joey nodded his head.

"Good." Lucy paused and smiled lovingly into her son's eyes. "Now, if I ask you a question you'll be sure to give me an honest answer, won't you?"

Joey nodded his head and gulped.

"Good. Now tell me the truth, darling. Would you like to have sex with me?"

Joey hesitated only a moment. Then he nodded his head again and averted his eyes.

"That's what I thought," Lucy said softly. She paused a moment longer to hold her son's eyes, trying to tell him with her gaze alone how much she loved him. Then she stood up from the bed. Flushing slightly, she slowly began to undo the sash of her robe. "Well, you can have sex with me, Joey. And I want you to remember that we can keep on having sex as long as you like."

She knew he'd be ready to go again in a few minutes. And he could last for hours.

"Oh, Mom," Joey, muttered. He wrinkled his forehead and squirmed under the sheet. "I don't know about this."

"Relax, darling; there's nothing to be frightened of," Lucy purred. Smiling, she undid the sash and let the halves of the kimono robe fall open. Then she slid the sheer material over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, leaving herself completely naked.

"See, Joey?" she said. "Now, wasn't that easy?"

It took Joey several seconds before he could recover himself sufficiently to reply. He lowered his eyes and stared openly at the mouth-watering curves of his mother's voluptuous body.

"What do you think? You like what you see?"

"Jesus," Joey murmured. He bit his lip and frowned, as if his conscience was making a last effort to assert itself. Then he simply shook his head repeatedly back and forth.

"I mean ... Jesus, Jesus Christ!"

In spite of herself Lucy couldn't help smiling with a burst of feminine pride. She was 38 years old, but she knew her body was still hot. She squeezed her tits together, flattening the firm globes one against the other. She had large, heavy tits. They were full but not overly developed. When she released the pointed mounds they sprang erect and resilient, their conical tips quivering. Whenever she handled her tits, the dark nipples always responded, hardening and becoming elongated, thickening like ripe buds. She cupped her hands over the cheeks of her ass and smiled at Joey. He was staring at her thick, blond bush.

She sat down on the accent chair against the wall, and spread her legs. She thought she'd taunt him a bit, so she used her fingers to open her wet cunt lips. She was soaked with a colorless liquid, somewhat oily. Joey could smell her cunt, like spring lilac and musk. His eyes were focused on her swollen clit, standing away from its hood. She used her thumb and forefinger to roll it around.

"This is my clit. It's my stairway to paradise. You can cause a woman to go mad if you diddle her clit long enough. Look and learn, Joey."

He was ready.

"But first, I have to teach you how to eat pussy ..."

12