Joey the Demon Brute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are giving so much to me, my insides are so full of you," Nira panted, her hard squeezing elven flesh increasingly convulsed on the large cock and milked it just with the way her hips trembled from constant pressure forced climaxes. The rod was still growing harder inside of her, spearing her further apart. Suddenly the cock twitched and Joey felt that his seed was coming out, his reflex to apply pressure on the elf with his hands did not help. Nira's mouth gaped open with a panting moan full of smile and saliva. She looked down between her breast at her belly that was growing bigger. Her back arched to give her a better view and Joey's hands moved with her like support aids.

"So good cock-meat," Nira repeated tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry," Joey repeated back at her. His cock was still pumping more seed into the elf and he was powerless to make his body move, to make it stop. Nira was filled by him with raw demon spunk.

Nira leaned forward and lifted her trembling hand to Joey's face. She suddenly looked more serious even with her glazed teary eyes.

"You look so sad. Why are you crying?" Nira asked, with every word more of her saliva was dripping out.

"I made you cry, I did not want to do this. I... I... broke you. Filled with seed... you... you might get... pregnant." Joey cried openly and his words were muddled.

"There there. A crying demon of all the things," Nira said with a lust twisted smile full of glee that contrasted her almost caring tone. Sadness from Joey was reflecting on her eyes but it was none of her own and her tone soon turned harsher.

"I hate it when men cry during sex, I'm not broken. I just feel so good," Nira muttered and the lust in her voice lessened.

"But but, it's just too big," Joey complained like he was the one getting the dick.

"You sure are right about that. I'm not sure what happened but I'm not even bleeding," Nira said, her hands moved to feel her vulva around the cock. It still twitched making her ebony flesh move with it.

"What?" the demon asked.

"The thing you fed me, it made my mind so numb. I can still taste it, it's so... You must give me more... later," Nira muttered while focusing more on the cock than to what she was saying.

"I can't, this thing is wrong," Joey announced with a weak voice.

"What you mean?" Nira insisted, she was licking her lips.

"I broke you," Joey said and he was still crying in a un-demon-like manner.

"I told you I'm not even bleeding but if that is the case then you have to take responsibility and make me yours," Nira said as she leaned in for an embrace. Joey lifted his hands to do the same. The elf's fingers moved along his muscular red skin in front of her, trailing lines that trembled from breathing and from her touch.

"You feel so dry and hard but warm and tender at the same time," Nira mumbled.

"You feel soft, so soft," Joey muttered.

"You remember what you promised me right?" Nira asked, she was smiling with a lust twisted face but she was trying to calm down.

"I will help you," the red demon promised.

"Good," Nira exclaimed, she softly rubbed herself to the demon eyes closed and stayed in his warm embrace.

Joey was unable to focus on time. The soft breasts slowly breathed against him, his cock that refuses to deflate inside the faintly convulsing elven cage was all he could think of. Even when the frequency of the elf's climaxes decreased she showed no signs of wanting to move until they completely stopped.

"Joey, can you pull me out?" Nira finally whispered.

Doing what he was told Joey slowly lifted the female from his cock and some of his clumpy demon seed splattered out but not much. Nira was seated on the large red lap and the ebony elf leaned on the cock as she did so.

"I guess I can't get off with any less now," Nira muttered, she looked at her almost pregnant sized belly. She leaned more on the large red arm looking exhausted.

"Og gods, your cum made me into a demon cock-hole, it still feels so good inside," Nira said, her voice was way more happy and perky than what Joey had expected to hear.

"What?" baffled Joey asked.

"Your cock, it made me accept your shape. I could not possibly take that without magic. Look, my pussy is not even gaping," Nira announced like it was some achievement.

Joey's face was puzzled while looking at the presented pussy that barely parted from the two fingers that were spearing it. Nira noticed Joey was looking and she pinned her clit with the two fingers and pincer rubbed it until Joey looked away.

"Just look at it, I think I got tighter than before, almost like when I was a virgin but I can feel that I can spread like that again, to feel like that again..." Nira's words and eyes trailed off and she looked at the cock next to her, one of her hands moved up the shaft and the rod stopped deflating.

"You want me to be your private cock-hole right?" the elf suddenly asked.

"What? No," Joey replied and visibly backed away.

Nira smiled at the cock and her fingers rubbed it. The rod would have reached almost her breasts if it was not curved.

"If you really serve me you can make me happy whenever you want," Nira said with her openly lustful smile.

"I already told you I would," Joey replied, he was still slightly confused.

"I just like to make it sure," Nira voiced and her smile faded away on the outside but her eyes still gave out the same desiring glimmer. Nira's hand swept at the cock's tip and took some of the cum that was still leaking out. She placed it into her mouth and a wide smile appeared there again.

"It was your pre-cum, your cum is so tasty. Just a sip is making me feel wet again," Nira said, her eyes went from the cock to her bulged belly.

"Wait here, I need to do something," Nira suddenly voiced, despite barely being able to stand she managed to walk behind the rock she had thrown her stuff behind. Joey heard some moans and panting behind the rock, just enough to make his cock stay mostly erect. Despite still feeling the arousal he didn't want to look.

"All done, I wonder how hard founding a bakery would be," Nira muttered while walking back to view with her green robes.

"Bakery? Are you a cook?" Joey asked.

"I could be, a drop of that stuff and it won't matter what the rest of it is made," Nira pondered like she was actually considering it.

"You mean using my..." Joey cut off as his face looked embarrassed.

"Yah, your cum is the best thing I have ever had. I think the effect will be the biggest at the first time but it definitely tastes better than anything else," Nira announced.

With fast steps, the elf walked to Joey and she took some seed with her finger from the rock. Her lips sucked the finger clean.

"Still has it, I hope it's magical enough not to degrade," Nira pondered again like she was making some plans around it.

Joey looked around awkwardly.

"Well, time to go my big brute. I let you use me again after we are done," Nira said while flashing a confident smile.

The robed elf guided Joey again who tried not to look at her to make his cock go away. The things that the elf was talking about were not helping. She was not asking anything and Joey was not really comfortable about the stuff she was talking about so he stayed quiet. Nira was not even looking back so Joey did not even need to nod to anything the elf said.

"I used to own demon slaves you know, well half-demons. We had some fun times but nothing that really compared to you. They were half humans after all. Unlike you, I bet they might even cancel my exile if I gave you to them. Not that it matters, I will always keep you."

"After I got exiled I thought what it would be like to be enslaved. Humans only allow elven slavery you see. Though I doubt any of them could make me feel as good as you."

"Well, maybe if they enslaved us together and made us into a public show. Many humans would come daily watch as we fuck in a cage. We had shows like that back in the empire."

"Though knowing humans they would probably make you watch as they fuck me or you know, just kill you being a brute. Humans don't really like your kind, they are too weak with magic to contain high tier demons. Too short-lived to learn real magic and all that."

By the time they reached the place they were going to Joey's cock was gone again. Towards the end, Nira had started to talk more about confusing and illogical court politics that had helped. Joey had no idea why this elf cared so much that human state bureaucracy was more effective than elven when both of them sounded so badly done to him.

** * **

Joey stood at the border of a small clearing and there was a small house in the middle of it surrounded by a garden. Nira leaned to a tree and she was completely hidden from the direction of the house. No tree here was wide enough to hide Joey.

The elf spoke in casual tones, "That house, I want you to go there and take the old human's sword. It should not harm you but be careful."

"Take his sword?" Joey asked.

"Yeah, he is a pretty good fighter and can see through my tricks. Usually, only short-lived fools live alone in these parts but he's no fool. I might let him be but his sword is a collectable, being one of the royal swords," Nira explained, she seemed to relax as she talked.

"You want me to rob him?" Joey asked, he sounded agitated.

"Well, yeah but you can kill him too if you want. I don't think he will let it go without a fight, being ex-king's guard and all that," Nira replied, her voice changed and she paid more attention to Joey.

"You serious?" Joey insisted, he visibly backed away.

"I never joke when doing a job," Nira muttered.

"I can't do that," the red demon declared.

"What? But you agreed," Nira exclaimed, several emotions visited her face and even a hint of fear among them from hearing the hard refusal. Their eyes met and something akin to desperation flashed in the elf's eyes before calming down.

"It's wrong and you should find other ways to live. I can't help you with that," Joey voiced.

Nira's face distorted between anger and laughter but didn't achieve either fully. Her left cheek twitched weirdly like in a tilt.

"You know something about magic right? If we work together we can most likely do some honest work," Joey said, he continued in his attempt to convince the elf.

"You serious?" Nira yelled, now was her turn to show disbelief. The way Joey acted made it clear to the elf he was serious now that she had started to learn to read his demonic face and body language.

"I might not look like it but I take laws very seriously and even though I have to admit my emotions are a bit off my morals are still here," Joey said as he crossed his arms.

"You know you are a demon right?" the dark elf asked while her head tilted.

"I guess you still would not believe I'm a human right?" Joey asked back with a thin smile.

"Not a chance but I'm starting to think there is something definitely wrong with you. A demon who thinks they are a human, I don't know if that's just silly or insane," Nira said, her voice was filling with anger.

"Well, even as a demon I believe if I act good others will come to see things my way," Joey replied while increasing his outer confidence.

"Did losing your virginity break you way worse than me?" Nira said in mocking tones.

"We did not really have that much time to talk before. I have always felt like this," Joey replied, he was tapping his fingers to his arm.

Nira's eyes focused with intent and her tone was something an angry teacher would use when explaining something obvious to a hard-headed fool, "In case your deluded demon brain don't know you are a demon brute, the kind that is responsible for most of the carnage happening in the world. We are in the middle of human lands. We have no other option than to take what we need... and then some. Not that the short-lived humans have that much times to appreciate what they even have. There is no reason to feel bad for them or respect their arbitrary laws."

The elf looked almost exhausted after she said all that in one breath.

"I can't condone stealing, my parents would never forgive me," Joey said as his conviction didn't waver.

"Parents?" Nira's face kept contorting into higher levels of disbelief than elvenly possible. Even her left ear had started to twitch.

"Anyways, that is off the point. If you want me to help you, you need to swear never to steal or break laws," Joey demanded.

"I swear," Nira said without blinking.

"I don't think this will work out," Joey muttered and turned around to walk away.

"Hey, I swore," Nira yelled.

"I worked in marketing, I know when people lie to me," Joey muttered while walking away.

Nira's face exploded into laughter.

"Who is there? Die demon," came a male shout from the hut. A man in light tunic ran towards Joey with a flaming sword. The demon started to run away on all fours at full speed fear in his eyes.

Joey was not able to tell how long he ran by the time he stopped. He sat down mostly to see if he could. Oddly enough he was still not feeling that exhausted.

"That was fun, you sure you don't want to go kill him now?" came Nira's voice. Her smiling form raised from Joey's shadow covered with darkness until she fully materialised.

"Man you are fast," Nira continued.

"How did you do that?" Joey asked sounding a bit confused again.

"I'm a shadow mage, I spent long enough entangling with your shadow aura to be able to merge with it. Demons don't really have protections against that," Nira explained.

"You should have just left," Joey muttered.

"Did you already forget the fun time we had?" Nira said in a seductive tone while leaning to the demon's arm. Like this, they were almost the same height.

"You wanted me to rob an old guy. I can't trust you," Joey voiced while turning his head away.

"I'm sorry. Being a demon and all I thought that would not really be an issue," Nira said, she leaned in, her breasts were rubbing into Joey's shoulder but she focused on making her voice sound regretful.

"Well, you thought wrong," Joey exclaimed.

"You remember when I said your cum is the best drug in the world?" Nira asked.

Joey didn't answer.

"I was lying that I did not desire it much anymore. I need more of it, you know what that means right?" Nira asked, she moved her body making the green robes look more skin-tight than they were.

"I don't remember you saying that," Joey replied.

"It was implied I think but anyways it means you don't need to trust me. Just use me as you like," Nira explained, the elf had already hitched her robes up to her hips.

"Why would you even suggest that?" Joey muttered.

"Because I need your big strong cock so bad," Nira replied, her thighs were visibly rubbing together and her face was drooling as she stared at Joey's crotch.

"If you send me away who knows how many old men I rob but if you keep me I can keep pleasing you," Nira added.

"I guess you have a point," Joey's newly lust filled mind concluded, just the wild look the elf was giving him was enough to cause his arousal to build up.

Quickly throwing away her robes Nira crawled to the sitting demon. Her ebony breasts were surprisingly perky for their size. She pressed them against the demon's crotch and slowly the rod grew between them.

"I want it in so bad but this time I'm sucking it all, I want to taste all of it fresh," Nira gleefully announces.

The moment Nira saw the cock between her breasts she started to suck it with zeal. She took it down her throat in quick moves, always deeper, the rod changed and narrowed visibly to fit deeper into the dark elven mouth-hole. Nira's behind bounced up and down and Joey's eyes focused on it. His hands moved like on their own towards it but the elven voice spoke between her sucking before the hands reach it.

"I need to feel something, put something in my demon-slut pussy," the elf voiced while shaking her shapely ebony butt, for a moment she had changed her focus into licking the cock.

Joey looked at his sharp-clawed hand. The elf's hips were jerking up and down leaking juice but Joey would never be okay putting his large claw in. Though his hands surrounded the plentiful bouncing cheeks and spread them apart. Joey already knew his claws were not sharp enough to sear skin. Still, this was not enough to the dark elf filled with lust even she was not accustomed to.

Desperation rang in Nira's tones, "Hurry up, I need something inside or I can't take it."

Suddenly Joey saw his long tail wiggling on the ground. It was thick but the tip was kind of small. When he focused on it he was able to move it. Nira took it in by herself shaking her hips up and down. She immediately started to thrust downwards though Joey also pressed her down not being able to resist the small lustful desire. His tail was not nearly as sensitive as his cock but after becoming so deeply coated with the elf's juicy pussy the pressure applied to it radiates down the tail into his cock.

"Another one, another demon," Nira moaned mouth full of cock, her pussy twitched around the cock as she climaxed from the pressuring excitement.

"It's my tail," Joey grunted.

"Ooh," the elf breathed out almost disappointed before going back to swallowing Joey's cock down her throat.

It took a while but Joey started to cum again, it was more watery than the last time but the elf did not seem to mind while gulping it all down. She sucked the cock down enough to let it directly shoot the seed into her belly. The tip was extremely slender by the time the elf was ready to let go. Looking like a cone the rod had clearly mimicked the hole it was forced into, to let it go deeper.

"All done," Nira said with a smile putting her tongue out. Her hips were still grinding the rigid tail but her eyes had strange focus.

"You taste so good Joey, keep feeding me lots and lots and I will never steal again, okay?" Nira beggingly asked.

"Okay," Joey responded, he was trying to match the wide smile with his corner tusked teeth.

** * **

Joey's body was getting sore for the first time in his new life as a demon. Nira has been sleeping on top of him longer than he was able to remember. Joey had just stared at the elf's unusually calm sleeping face the whole time.

No matter how hard demon Joey had tried he had not been able to sleep. At first, he had thought it was because the large naked breasts rubbing against him but as the hours passed almost nothing had changed, only that his cock grew hard again.

"Sleeping on your... breasts must not be comfortable and please stop kicking on my cock, rod or whatever that thing is supposed to be," Joey muttered, every time the elf touched his cock a spike of lust went through his demon body. Oddly enough even when Joey's cock was hard he was not really able to feel it if nobody was touching it.

Joey wanted to end the conflict with his cock on what to do with the sleeping female so he lifted his hands and was about to grab her but then he suddenly froze as he heard something.

"Filthy brute," came a distant whisper into Joey's ears. He thought it was his mind telling him not to move the elf.

"Nira, can I move you?" Joey hesitantly asked, the sleeping elf did not answer, she was using Joey's muscular chest as a pillow and her long silver hair covered his red skin like tendrils.

"Move yourself out of the forest filth meat," came another distant whisper into Joey's ear.

"What?" Joey uttered, this time his green eyes looked around but he saw nothing.

"You heard me filth beast, go away," the voice commanded again, the now louder words were clearly from a female origin.

"Excuse me? Who is talking to me?" Joey asked still looking around.

"The valiant protector of this forest, the one who is going to swallow a beast like you whole if you don't leave this place," the voice threatened.