Joey the Demon Brute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swallow me?" Joey asked slightly confused, his mind was filled with images of a mysterious hostile sounding woman having her insults stopped by his cock ramming down her throat.

"Yeah I'm... curse you degenerate evil scum demon filth," the voice hurled many insults aimed at Joey and they became increasingly stuttery and weird like she was running out of things to say, "Waste, tree killer, grass stepper... big waste... horned rabbit... pure evil..."

When the female's voice became almost a silent mutter Joey said in a really apologetic tone, "I'm sorry."

"Now now don't cry... I mean your evil demon tricks won't work on me," the voice said in a really bipolar manner.

"I'm sorry I will leave, I just don't want to wake up Nira," Joey said with a stutter.

"You mean the woman you... argh, just leave evil being," the voice commanded.

"I'll leave I leave," Joey muttered, he stood up all the while cradling Nira in his arms.

"Wait, you are actually leaving just like that?" the voice asked a bit confused.

"You told me to and you were so adamant about it," Joey replied, he was increasing the speed of his steps.

"Wait wait wait, stop," the voice commanded, Joey did not stop.

"Why aren't you stopping?" the voice screamed.

"I don't listen to mean people who yell at me," Joey replied but he still decreased his speed as Nira started to look more restless in his embrace.

"I'm not mean, you are the evil one here," the voice protested, she did not seem to have any issues keeping up with Joey's speed.

"I'm not," Joey protested in turn.

"Then prove it," the voice said.

"Fine," Joey replied in a frustrated tone before thinking.

"There is a castle in the south, in it is an evil being who refuses to leave no matter how many times I ask her to," the voice said, she was clearly feeling resentful towards the person living in the castle.

** * **

"Nira Nira, wake up, please wake up!" Joey yelled to the naked dark elf still carried by his arms.

"What now? Did you see a scary rabbit or something?" Nira asked still half asleep.

"It's not that," Joey replied in a panic.

"I told you forests have many weird sounds, whatever hell you came from probably only had demons in it and all wanted to eat each other," Nira muttered.

"Skeletons, the skeletons are moving towards us," Joey uttered.

Nira's eyes went wide awake and she looked at the large group of skeletons moving towards them between crumbling stone buildings.

"Do something, you said you were a mage, hit them with lighting or something," Joey said with increasing panic, the skeletons were moving closer and looked horrifying with their half broken and rotten bones.

"Run," Nira commanded.

"I can't, I need to get into that caste," Joey explained, the stone castle was behind the mostly ruined village.

"What? And why are we even here?" Nira insisted on knowing, her keen eyes were scanning the surroundings. The place was a relatively small ruined human settlement surrounded by an old forest.

"A voice told me to leave and then she told me to come to ask the person living in this castle to leave too," Joey stuttered like he also did not know why he was really here.

"Great, just great, crazy on top of being... unless," Nira muttered, the skeletons were coming closer but they were not in a hurry so Nira though she had the time to insist on more information.

"Was this voice so commanding you could not disobey it?" Nira asked, she moved her body to press more against Joey.

"I could not say no after she thought of me so evil, I just wanted to prove myself," Joey replied.

"That doesn't sound like a demon lord," Nira muttered, she was looking around again.

"Joey, where did you put my clothes?" she continued.

"Clothes? I... I will go fetch them later," Joey muttered.

Devious glint lingered in Nira's eyes for a moment before she spoke in an accusing tone, "You left them behind on purpose didn't you, you wanted to keep me naked for your pleasure, you demon."

For a moment the accusation hit Joey hard but then he had other things to worry about.

"The skeletons, they are getting close, please make them go away with magic," Joey said.

"They are just bones, nothing you should worry about. Any curse they might have won't affect a pure demon like you," Nira explained with a smirk.

"I haven't fought before," Joey replied.

"For some reason, I'm not surprised," Nira said, her body turned into shadows and disappeared.

"Where did you go?" Joey asked in a panic as he looked around.

"I'm hiding in your shadow dummy just focus on the fight and make sure to whack the skeletons into tiny pieces so they won't recover. It should be easy with your strength," Nira instructed.

The skeletons were nearing Joey with puppet-like movements that reminded him of classic zombie movies. They did not have any weapons but the bare fingers pointed at him were looking sharp.

"Smash them, one swing with your mighty arms and they are made into dust," Nira said in an overly excited tone mixed with a giggle.

"Aaarg," Joey yelled as he charged, he ran forward his fists first like they were a plough. The sheer impacts and Joey stomping on the bones were enough to shatter the first skeletons. His arms flailed around sending several more flying and any attempt the skeletons did to stab with their fingers was stopped by the demon's thick skin.

The more skeletons Joey smashed the more aggressive and well-aimed his moves became. His technique was not improving that much but with the strength he had he only needed to score straight hits to break the bones of most skeletons into small pieces. Him jumping on the bones made most of them too broken to attempt reforming or moving as the binding magic was drained to its limit.

"Die die," Joey screamed on repeat as he made last of the skeletons into bone powder.

"Great work big guy, now aim all that strength you have at that castle and charge in to pulverize the inhabitants," Nira said to Joey with glee.

"What?" Joey uttered.

"That was what you were sent to do right? Deal with the thing that is in the castle, considering it controlled these monsters you can just smash it as you did to these," Nira explained, her voice was excited and sounded oddly happy to Joey to the point it partly calmed him down.

"Yeah," Joey grunted and charged at the castle. Nothing stopped his way and he soon reached the mostly ruined courtyard. Only the main keep was mostly intact as even the walls had broken tops with fallen down battlements.

"Barriers, we are dealing with a mage," Nira pondered.

"Barriers?" Joey asked, he looked around but only saw the doorless entrance to the unlit keep.

"Low tier fear aura, probably meant to help the skeletons. Though all charged to you as far as I can see," Nira continued pondering.

"What about the barrier?" Joey asked again still seeing nothing.

"Barrier of fear," Nira muttered.

"What?" Joey still kept asking.

"Just go in. As a demon, you are immune to everything I can sense," Nira huffed.

"How about you?" Joey asked, he had visibly calmed down from his rampage and looked way timid.

"I'm just fine, nice for you to ask. Just go in already," Nira exclaimed but then continued as a mutter, "There is nothing much worth in a place like this. Necromancers are not much for gold."

"Necromancers as in liches?" Joey asked with a bit of fear in his voice.

"If it was a lich I could tell already. It's most likely just some human too fond of his own mortality or something. Also please just go in already so we can get this over with." Nira said with a bored tone.

Forced by silent treatment from Nira, Joey took his courage and walked into the dark keep. Inside he was not able to see even the outlines as the darkness was deep until it suddenly dissipated revealing the dim stone hall.

"Low-tier darkness spell, damn waste of magic to even make something like that," Nira muttered.

The revealed hall had no furniture but no rubble either, at its end was a stone throne and a staircase to an upper level behind it.

Blasts of purple light hit Joey's side and he stepped back slightly startled. His eyes tried to see the figure that darted between the side pillars but it looked blurry and Joey was not able to focus on it.

A bolt of darkness shot at the running figure from Joey's shadow and it stumbled down.

"There you go, no point of you chasing down someone so weak, won't even work as practice. Just go finishing it off," Nira commanded.

Joey took careful steps towards the figure between the pillars that were his height. There were no decorations or anything of note in the simple architecture.

"Please, just let me be," a female voice whimpered, the figure was crawling deep into her purple cloak.

"Are you okay?" Joey asked like a reflex hearing the sobbing tones.

"Okay?" the figure asked, her body stopped moving for a moment and her head came to view just to confirm it was still the tall red demon. Her skin was grey and her blackish hair was almost as purple as her wet eyes. Seeing the demon crouching next to her she hid back under her cloak.

Despite looking so inhuman Joey though the female was cute and her features were around twenty.

"I'm not going to hurt you," Joey said with a boorish smile on his demon lips.

"Aaah, why not? It's just a human necromancer way past her expiration date," Nira complained.

"Nira, I don't want to make my point again about hurting or stealing from other people," Joey muttered like he was talking to himself.

The female on the ground looked around but she saw nobody else, her face was calming down and she quickly moved to her knees and bowed to Joey.

"Please let me serve you, I can do anything you want just let me live," the kneeling female stuttered.

"You are still alive?" Joey asked, he tilted his head to look at the grey smooth skin.

"I'm not really undead just that my magic has become one with my living body," the female stuttered, her eyes were meekly trying to look up without moving her head from the bow.

"So living dead?" Joey said as a joke.

"I guess so," the necromancer replied, she really started to ponder it but then she refocused while bowing deeper down, "My name is Evie, please let me serve you. My body is durable. I'm sure I can be of use to you."

"I'm Joey and the elf with me is Nira," Joey said with another attempt for a calming smile.

"Elf?" Evie asked while looking around again.

"Nira it's impolite to not show yourself," Joey said.

"I'm not going to walk around naked in front of just any human," Nira muttered.

"Ooh right, I forgot about that. I guess that can't be helped. The woman talking is Nira" Joey said, he was still trying to smile with his demonic mouth.

"Woman? Talking? Yes, of course, the woman talking, whatever your greatness wills shall be so," Evie stuttered while pressing her head to the stone floor.

"You can stop doing that, please. Just stand up," Joey said in a bothered tone.

"Yes, of course," Evie continued to stutter, she stood up and dropped her purple cloak at the same time, immediately after she proceeded to open her robes to reveal a pair of perky grey breasts.

"What are you doing?" Joey asked with a stutter of his own.

"Getting ready to serve my demon master, my body is durable, master please use me," Evie stuttered back.

"What why?" Joey asked but then he looked down, his cock had grown to its full glory. There was not much of a sense of feeling to it when it was not touching to anything. He realised Evie had been staring down at it the whole time.

"Oogh gods, that is big," Evie said, she lunged forward with a jump and grabbed at the cock with two cold hands, she pulled it down to almost arch horizontally with great enough strength.

"Don't worry demon, I'm durable, you can use me as roughly as you want," Evie said, her voice was turning from stuttering to a borderline lustful glee.

"You don't need to do this," Joey replied, he stepped back but the female followed him to hug the cock.

"Please, I will do it just let me live, let me be used by your burning rod," Evie exclaimed now using Joey's warm cock like a pillow.

"I will let you live even if you don't do this," Joey replied, he was still trying to move back but Evie kept embracing his cock with a tightening grip.

"There is no living if I can't feel this hot rod inside of me. Please master make me feel hot," Evie pleaded, she moved on the cock while using most of her torso to jerk it.

Joey's body burned from the soft but forceful sensation. Slimy substance spurted out of Joey's cock to cover his tip. Evie's eyes almost rolled in her head from the sight and her mouth gaped with a lewd look.

"I made the demon leak pre-love juice, it means the demon wants my body, it means it likes me, it wants to fill me, it loves me, something loves," Evie said with a breathy voice, her formerly cold hands were burning hot from the cock.

"Please calm down," Joey said, he had given up on trying to pull away.

"Ooh right, this won't work, you can't use me like this," Evie muttered, she leaned back and threw away the rest of her robes. Her entire naked body was flawless and smooth grey skin.

Evie was not as tall nor shapely as Nira but her slender frame gave more emphasis on her feminine form, though when it came to Joey's human standards her breasts were by no means small nor was she that short. Though it was hard for Joey to tell since he had not seen a human this close with his new hulking body.

"Her body is well formed and preserved... for a human," Nira muttered to Joey.

"Please stop talking about humans like that," Joey complained.

"Please take a good grip from me master and ram yourself into me, ram, ram," Evie's words went into a mumble towards the end.

"But we aren't alone," Joey protested.

"Just do it Joey, it's not like we are married or something," Nira said with a hint of excitement.

"I don't mind, all your demon friends can watch. They can all take me after, I finally have someone willing to take my virginity," Evie announced with open arms.

"What?" Joey mumbled.

"Yeash my owner, finally a cock that is willing to take me and to see the beauty that I always was, no decease is stopping my marriage now," Evie kept announcing, she was keeping her arms up like waiting to be taken for a ride.

"Just fuck that crazy human already, she has a clear case of thousand-year-old virgin complex," Nira said with glee.

"Thousand-year-old..." Joey's question was interrupted as his hand started to move on its own, black shadow surrounded it.

"You cock wants it, she wants it, I want it, why are you such a demon castrate?" Nira playfully asked with an irk, her power made Joey's large hand wrap around Evie's mid torso.

"I'm not a castrate," Joey screamed, he lifted Evie from the ground and added his other hand to surround her.

"Harder, harder, burn, burn," Evie screamed, she lifted up her legs and grabbed them with her hands.

Evie did not have the most petite hips but Joey's cock looked large in comparison to her human-sized body. Evie kept looking at the cock with a twisted grin and her hips moved like to invite it to come in.

"I don't think this will work," Joey said.

"I noticed your cock has some flexibility, just try, you want that right?" Nira replied.

Joey pressed his demon rod against the waiting pussy. If it wasn't hot before the touching cock made it burn with it. Evie's hips trembled and rubbed against the tip, a slight reddish hue was forming on her grey skin.

"I came, I came just from the touch," Evie screamed with glee, her body was twitching and her breasts were swaying as her torso moved.

The pre-cum on Joey's cock rubbed against Evie and visibly absorbed into her skin. Soon her own juice shined on her nethers and the reddish hue spread across her hips but it did not beat the grey dominant colour.

Despite Joey's body was screaming for more he really wanted to wait as this entire situation was really making him feel strange about all of it but with a one rub stronger than the last one his tip sank into the waiting hole. Dark shadows surrounded his hands and were making him press down but his focus was on Evie who was now clamping his cock tightly.

"Hot-love, a hot master-husband is finally loving me," Evie panted, her smooth stomach was bulging as the demon rod advanced deeper into her.

"Ooh shut it," Nira said and Joey's hands suddenly rammed the cock all the way in. Evie's eyes bulged along with her belly, liquid dripped down from her mouth and eyes.

"Stop she is in..." Joey started but Evie interrupted him," In love, I'm in love with my hot-master."

Evie's hips moved up and down to milk the cock with her pressure. She let go of her legs and they moved like she was crouching sideways on Joey.

"She did not break, not bad for a human," Nira voiced, it was not exactly admiration in her voice.

"Stop ridiculing her," Joey muttered, his eyes were staring hard on the smooth grey skin trembling on his cock. The pressure surrounding him was way tighter than the dark elf had been able to give. It was not that he liked it more but it made it harder for him to think.

"I love how crazy you are, defending me to the voices in your head is so cute," Evie said with a wide drooly smile, her hands were moving like she was giving a handjob through her belly.

"I'm not talking to myself," Joey defended himself, Evie was making herself tilt in a way that twisted his cock.

"I love how you deny it despite just doing it again," Evie said with an even wider smile, her pussy clamped harder on Joey's rod, she was getting wetter as her body and insides filly accepted Joey's shape.

"You love me?" Joey said as a mutter.

"Yeas, I Iove hot master Joey with..." Evie's words were interrupted when a black shadow formed to gag her mouth. Nira's form materialized from Joey's shadow behind Evie.

"Listen here human, your petty tricks of seducing the master-cock are not going to work. Master-cock has other women in his service and you can't hog this lovely cock all to yourself," Nira said while her hands drew a line on Evie's stomach where the cock was buried in.

"What are you doing?" Joey asked, his hands were almost completely surrounded by shadows.

"I'm going to show you how a real fuck is given, unfortunately, I can't focus enough when you are doing it to me but lucky for us there is a volunteer who won't mind if you go overboard," Nira said with a devious smile aimed at Evie, the human was nodding hard.

"See, you even made her body burn hotter than a normal living person," Nira said when she lifted her hands from the grey skin.

"Don't..." Joey started but his words were interrupted the moment his hands made his cock pull out and thrust back again in a loop, Evie's body tried to close her pussy every time but she gaped enough for the tip to dig back in before the hole closed too much.

Evie's eyes tilted and her body was convulsing from multiple pressure forced climaxes she had not been able to experience at all in a long time. Nothing but drool and moans came from her mouth. The way Joey rammed in and out of her molded her pussy into his shape making it easier for him to move.

When Joey felt the wet hole was fully claimed he forced his cock all the way in and used his grip on Evie to jerk his cock with her body. Joey's eyes turned harder and the sheer speed he was using broke the shadow magic from his arms but he did not stop. Evie's legs trembled from the assault but kept their place doing sit-ups against the demon. Her hands, on the other hand, were swaying with the motion of the thrusts.

"Ooh my, you might end up breaking her at this rate," Nira said with a playful glee.

"Break?" Joey yelled, his green eyes stared at Nira with a burning gaze.