Jogging Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now after the run, they ended up at one home or another. Dinner and lovemaking. They learned more about each other. And every night became a sort of competition, who could get the other off more.

Thursday came. It was a night of passionate sex. In a 69 with Pam on top. "Fuck! Oh God... Fuck! Oh... Ahhh...." Sandy screamed to her fourth orgasm of the night.

"You win, you win! Fuck! Pam. who knew behind that cool exterior was a tigress!"

Pam climbed off and lay next to her. Kisses and looks were exchanged.

Sandy turned serious. "Pam... Pam... Yes! I am in love with you! There! I said it."

"Sandy... Yes, I feel it. Is it love? I didn't think I could feel it again."

They held each other tight.

"Sandy, you know Dave is coming home tomorrow."

"Yes, you'll want time with him." After a pause, "Will you tell him about us?"

"Yes. Maybe not this week. I don't know. He has no issue with same sex people. But when it hits home... I think he'll accept you."

******

Next morning, they kissed and parted. "I'll see you at the usual place Monday."

Dave arrived late that evening. His mom greeted him at the door with a long hug.

"Hungry?"

"No, I ate before I left. I'm beat."

"Go to bed then. See you in the morning."

She had breakfast ready for him. The joy of her life was home. But now she had a second joy in her life. They caught up on things. He did some chores around the house. As often they ate out. His favorite, a steakhouse.

"So," she started, "How's the love life? All those pretty co-eds."

"Yes, Nicky. Been seeing her a couple weeks now."

"Treat her well? And does she treat you well?" Pam asked with a wry smile.

Pam had always encouraged him to be open, and that he could talk to her about anything.

"Yes, if you're wondering. She's great in bed. And let's say I seem to satisfy her." He parried back.

Pam laughed.

"Mom, you seem in good spirits. Anything new?"

She paused, "Well, a jogging partner. We've become friends."

"Good! You've been too isolated."

She just smiled.

"I'll come home next weekend. Finals are coming so I may not be home again until summer break."

Sunday afternoon, he packed. A hug at the door. "Dave. I don't know how I would have coped without you. But..." She paused. "I don't want to be a burden to you. I am feeling better."

"Mom, you could never be a burden." He hugged her then headed to the car.

******

Monday, they met for their jog. And the routine returned. With passionate lovemaking to catch up on.

Hugging, in post-orgasmic bliss, Sandy started, "Did you tell him about us?"

"I told him I had a jogging buddy and friend. He said he could see a change in me. It is because of you."

Sandy smiled. "Will you tell him more about us?"

"Yes, next Friday. If only because I've always wanted him to be open with me. But I want him to know about you and that we are in love." She laid she head on Sandy's breast. "And I do want you to meet him. Saturday. Maybe a barbeque."

Sandy agreed. The week's routine continued. Now, it was not sex every night but often just to be with each other.

Thursday night they showered together. "Sandy! Shit! Oh...Oh... God! Sandy! Oh... Oh..."

Sandy had her hand between Pam's legs working furiously, with her face in Pam's neck.

"Oh, Sandy, no more... No... Fuck! Please!" Pam laughed uncontrollably.

"I love making you cum!" Sandy retorted. "You... are... so... HOT!"

"Mmm..." Pam purred, "Now bed."

******

Friday evening Pam fretted. She told herself he'd take in well. Dave came in, greeted by the usual hug, a little longer than usual. "Hungry?"

"For a beer maybe."

She grabbed one from the fridge and they sat at the table. He saw the look on her face. It was 'that' look.

"Something on your mind mom?"

"Dave, umm, where to begin..." His eyes encouraged her. "Well, remember Sandra my jogging buddy? Well... We... Dave, we're lovers now. I... I..."

Dave hugged her. "Mom! I'm so glad you found someone. I've been so worried."

"But..." she stuttered. "It doesn't bother you your mother is a lesbian?"

"If you're happy, that's all that matters."

"Oh Dave!" She hugged him tight and started crying. He was the only person she'd let see her cry, until Sandy came along.

"What's with the crying?"

"Oh Dave, I should have trusted you. I was worried how you'd take it."

"If she makes you happy, that's all that matters. Do I get to meet her?"

Pam collected herself and smiled, "Tomorrow, a barbeque, here."

"Buttering me up with steak? Clever."

She went to bed that night relieved. All was turning out well. She texted Sandy, the barbeque was on, and to come early.

******

Dave entered the kitchen to find his mom back from shopping. "Beer, steak, chips." She said.

"All out." He responded.

"Yes, now eat breakfast and get the yard ready."

It was a perfect day, auspicious, Pam thought.

Sandy arrived. She knocked this time instead of letting herself in as usual. Pam opened the door. They hugged, and seeing Dave wasn't about, gave her a quick kiss. She wore shorts and knit top.

"Dave's out back. Come, time to meet the other love of my life."

Sandy felt a touch of dread.

"Dave, say hello to Sandy."

Dave turned. He was stunned. Not what he was expecting. She was much younger than he expected, early thirties he guessed. And good looking, no stunning. A lovely face and a fine pair of tits hidden by the knit top. Dave collected himself and came to greet her.

"Dave, we meet at last."

"Hello." was the best he could muster.

Sandy was taken aback. He had his mother's 'tall' genes. And those eyes.

"I have to get back to the kitchen. Why don't you two get to know each other. Get some beers."

They walked to the ice chest. Pam turned at the doorway. Both were smiling. "Good." she thought.

"So, Dave... Well, this must be a bit awkward for you."

"No. Her happiness is all that matters. I've never seen her so happy since dad died. And it's because of you."

Sandy hugged him.

"But, Sandy, please don't ever break her heart."

"No! Never... Dave, I love her. Oh, it happened all so fast. But I do love her." She said tears welling.

"Thank you."

"Well, I hoped you two would bond, but that was fast." Pam said, with a wry smile.

Sandy and Dave parted. Pam could see Sandy was crying.

"Are you making my girlfriend cry, Dave? You must be a lady killer at school."

"Um, no.. I mean..."

"Don't worry, Dave. But I can see you must get some hearts beating."

He blushed a bit.

"Here, the steaks, start grilling. Want to help me bring thing out, Sandy?"

The women went in. "Well Sandy?"

"Quite a son you have."

"Handsome?"

"Inside and out, like his mother. It's obvious he loves you very much."

"What did he say?"

"Only that he was happy I made you happy. I lost it then. Oh, he can make a girl cry."

"You do make me happy, Sandy." And she kissed her.

"And I told him I love you, so very much."

They hugged, then, "Those steaks will be ready before the table is set, come on!"

They ate and bonded. Pam was thrilled to see them hit it off. For Dave, thoughts of the beautiful stepmother trope kept popping up. For Sandy it was little different. He clearly had a kind heart, just like his mom. And smoldering looks. They had a leisurely meal. It was almost sunset when they cleaned up. Then on to the living room for more talk.

"I should head home soon." Sandy interjected.

"Why? Stay here." Dave responded. "I know you're staying here. Wasn't hard to figure out those clothes in the laundry room aren't mom's."

"Yes, stay!" Pam concurred.

Sandy just smiled.

"Blueberry pancakes in the morning." Pam announced.

Goodnights were said. Dave took a shower. Those thoughts. His secret lust for his mom. And now, this beautiful woman. He thought about Pam sucking her tits. Then a sixty-nine and orgasms, the kind a woman can give another. And himself in the mix. He ejaculated in the warm spray.

In fact, they were in a sixty-nine.

"Pam, it's only been two days, seems like longer. Fuck! Yes there. Mmph..." Sandy called, then buried her head in Pam's pussy.

The women moaned and squirmed. Eventually they both came. Then fell asleep side by side.

After breakfast Sandy said goodbye. She wanted Pam and Dave to have the day before he drove back. The two took a walk. And talked.

Soon the time came, and Pam saw him to the door. "I'll be back in three weeks, for the summer. I am so happy for you, mom."

"You like her?"

"Yes. I was surprised. She is quite beautiful, and you deserve her. But still no match for you."

Pam hugged him, fighting back tears. "Off you go then." As the car disappeared from view she reflected on a perfect weekend.

******

The relationship deepened. They knew they found a life partner. Tender love as well as passionate sex, they both were feeling it was meant to be. A few days before Dave's return, Pam was spooning Sandy in bed after a passionate session of lovemaking. She had an arm around her, hand in her cleavage.

"Sandy, I've been thinking. We should move in together."

"Yes! Move in here."

"Yes. I can leave the house for Dave, until he decides what he wants."

Sandy turned and kissed her, then they resumed spooning.

After a pause. Sandy started, "It sounds silly, but I wish I could have your baby. But not us having a baby with some guy's sperm. Your baby. But... it's silly, it can't be. I guess it's my clock ticking. In a few years I'll be past the age."

Pam kissed her neck. "Well, I'm past the age. Besides I had my tubes tied at 41. Go to sleep, Sandy." But Pam couldn't sleep. An idea. She needed to sleep on it.

Next morning Pam woke up. Yes! She was okay with it. Now it was up to Sandy.

"Sandy, wake up, love."

"Mmm... a kiss first."

"Sandy wake up, I want to talk."

She saw the serious look on Pam and turned to her.

"Last night you said you wanted my baby." Sandy looked puzzled. Pam continued, "You can't have my child... But you could have my grandchild."

It dawned on Sandy, and she sat up. "Dave?"

"Yes. But it would be MY grandchild. Would you settle for my grandchild?"

"But, how..."

"Let's think about it today. And talk about it tonight."

After work, Pam went straight to Sandy's. There would be no run today. Sandy was already home.

She went straight to the point. "Yes Pam. I want to have you grandchild. But Dave? Just ask him for some sperm?"

"No. Sandy..." Pam looked for the words, "I think a baby should be conceived in love, or at least passion. I'd have no problem if you and Dave made love."

Sandy had thought of it, but thought it impossible. "Pam! Think this through. Our relationship! You might regret it."

"How could I regret something that brought our baby into the world. And I heard no protest from you about making love to Dave. Admit it, you find him hot."

Sandy now felt exposed. "Pam, I would never... He's you son!"

"And now I'm giving you the chance to make love to him, yes to fuck him. And over a few nights. Even I can see this isn't a hardship duty. The only question is, can you give up the pleasure of his fucking you when the time comes?"

Sandy fell into thought. "And Dave? Will he be willing?"

"He clearly thinks you're hot. Actually, he said so. Yes, the Sunday he left. He has a girlfriend. Maybe he says no, some noble ideas or something." Pam looked at Sandy's body. "But he's a young man with hormones."

They sat in thought some time.

"Yes... Yes, Pam. I do want you baby. Even if it is a grandchild."

"Seems late to start running."

"Yeah, let's get some takeout."

***************

It was decided, Pam alone should broach the question. Dave came home mid-day Saturday.

"So how are things. And Nicky?" Pam asked.

"That's over. I'm not exactly heart broken. She was good in bed. But that was about it. She wasn't exactly a sparkling conversationalist."

Pam tried to look sympathetic, but she saw this as one complication eliminated. She announced they were eating out with Sandy. "Dress up." It was part of a plan. to have Sandy present her best assets.

His mother met him in the living room. "Wow mom! I haven't seen you like that in years."

She had a one-piece black dress, thigh high, and heels that showed her long legs at their best. And a neckline to show off her still fine cleavage.

"Wait until you see Sandy." She replied.

They picked up Sandy at her place. Dave rang the bell as Pam waited in the car. His jaw dropped when the door opened.

"Sandy...Hi..." Dave paused.

Heels, a very short skirt, and a tight scoop-necked top that showed off her figure! He composed himself and walked her to the car.

At the restaurant, Pam arranged for Dave to have a clear view of Sandy.

As they drove home Sandy made excuses to be dropped off at her place. Then Pam told Dave there was something they needed to talk about at home.

"Dave, come sit."

He could see some distress and they sat on the sofa. "What is it mom?"

"Dave... How do I start. A few days ago..." She paused, trying to find the words. "Sandy said she wished she could have my baby. It was just talk. But Dave, her biological clock is running out, as they say. And... Well, I thought... She could have my grandchild. Understand?"

Dave didn't know what to say.

"She is in agreement. She'd love to have your child; my grandchild."

After some silence he asked, "That's quite a request."

"Yes, it is. But Dave, I want you to make love to her. To do it right. Face it. I saw how you looked at her. It wouldn't be a hardship."

He fell into thought. Yes, he lusted after Sandy, but in the abstract. "Mom, you have something special with Sandy. I don't want to ruin that."

"No! No risk. To conceive her child and my grandchild. No. We both want this. It's up to you now."

He sat in silence a long time. "Can we talk in the morning?"

"Yes, love. Sleep on it."

In bed, he couldn't sleep. But in the end, he could never deny what might bring happiness to Pam. And a chance to make love to Sandy...

******

She was making breakfast when he entered the kitchen. He went to her and hugged her.

"Mom, are you sure?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Then the only question is how do we go about it." He responded.

Pam held him close. Then noticed the frying pan, "The bacon!"

Sandy came by at lunchtime. She confirmed her commitment.

"Our timing is good." Pam started. "Wednesday. You start a few days before her date. I think you can handle that." Pam explained. "The only thing left is, do you want to make love to Sandy here or at her place?"

"Her place." He answered, thinking about how odd it might feel screwing his mother's lover in her own home.

******

Sandy and Pam decided to take the week off work. Wednesday arrived. They had dinner at Sandy's. Everyone was nervous. Dave hadn't jacked off in days.

"Well," Pam said, "It is time."

The three went to Sandy's bedroom. The lovers faced each other.

"Last chance to back out." Dave offered.

"No, I'm ready."

"I'll leave you two..." Pam started.

"No!" Sandy pleaded, "Stay, It's you child as much as ours." She looked at Dave.

"I don't mind if you watch." He added, then wondered about it.

Pam sat in a chair silently and watched.

Dave looked at Sandy and kissed her. It felt awkward. His body said 'make love' but his mind felt more was needed.

Sandy took the lead. She grabbed his head and kissed him passionately. His hormones took over and wrapped his hands around her, kissing her neck. Sandy lifted his hand to her breast. He caressed it. Then he looked at her. It was time. He unbuttoned her blouse then removed it. Next, her bra. He admired them. He slipped off her skirt and panties. Now she was naked before him.

It was Sandy's turn now. His shirt off, she pushed him to the bed, undid did belt, the slid his pants and briefs off.

"Wow! Dave. I like what I see." Sandy declared.

And so did Pam. To see her son's manhood, fully erect! Lust, and guilt over that lust, competed in her mind.

Sandy climbed on top of him. He pulled her in for a passionate kiss. And they kissed some time, skin to skin. He rolled her on her back and looked at her. His hand slipped between her legs. Sandy shivered. He felt she was wet but not enough.

He knelt between her legs. Sandy jolted as his tongue probed her pussy. He licked and her juiced started flowing.

"Dave, you're good."

He continued. Her body became restless. She was close. He pulled up, his hard cock at her entrance. Sandy's eyes were full of desire now. He drove his shaft home.

"Oh Dave!" Sandy exclaimed, wrapping her arms around him.

He began thrusting. "I can last!" He declared.

"Do it!" She begged, "Cum inside me. Give me your baby! Please!"

"Agh... Agh..." He groaned as his cock exploded inside her.

"Oh Fuck! Dave... Oh... Oh..." Now Sandy was coming. knowing his seed was filling her. And maybe, making a baby.

He pumped and pumped, releasing his seed. Spent, Dave planted his face in Sandy's neck. She caressed him, then looked at Pam. Pam's mouth was ajar. It was so erotic. Her emotions were everywhere.

Dave recovered and looked at Sandy. He kissed her.

"Dave, you were wonderful. Thank you." Sandy said.

She held her hand out to Pam, who went to her. As Dave got off the bed, they embraced. He looked at them, clearly in love.

"Well, I'll leave you two." He said.

"Dave!" His mother exclaimed.

"No! you two enjoy the night." He answered before quickly dressing. He said goodbye as the women watched him.

Dave headed to the car and drove home. It was odd. He just fucked a beautiful woman. And he got off. Yet it WAS odd. It felt empty.

******

Next morning Pam arrived home to find Dave finishing his coffee. She hugged him as he sat.

"Thank you, Dave."

He was silent.

Pam knew it was something. "Dave? What is it."

He said nothing for a long time. Then, "It's weird. Sandy it beautiful. Who wouldn't want to make love to her. I can't explain it."

"Was it my presence? I shouldn't have been there."

"No. It was kind of fun knowing you were watching." He paused, "I guess I like more from sex than the sex. I like to connect. I think it's the foreplay, or lack of it."

He thought some more. "I guess I like the whole package in lovemaking, not just the sex. Last night felt more like, I don't know, like I was servicing her."

Pam reflected. She had underestimated him. She realized she was treating him like just a sperm donor who would like the chance to get his rocks off. She saw it wasn't that simple, that he wanted more.

"Dave, I'm sorry. Do you want to continue?"

He looked at her, "Yes, for you, for both of you. Hell! I shouldn't be complaining. I'm impregnating a beautiful woman. Every guy I know would jump at the chance."

"Dave, tonight, make love to Sandy any way you want. I don't think she will complain. That's for sure! And I can leave you two any privacy you need."

"No, mom. I don't mind. Besides, I think Sandy really wants you there. And this is about her more than anything. She's taking the biggest burden. Hell, my part's a pleasure."

There both laughed.

"But tonight, Let's try here. Maybe on home ground will be better." He added.

It was set. Pam called Sandy to come there that night. And she let her in on all Dave's concerns. He took the women out for dinner. They chitchatted about everything but the central topic.

Back at Pam's the three sat in the living room. Sandy sat next to Dave on the sofa.

"Sandy," Dave started. "How do I begin... Last night, I... I feel I didn't treat you right."

"Didn't feel that way to me." She replied.

"No, you deserved more." He said, then hugged her. And he just held her some minutes. Pam watch from another chair.

Then Dave lifted Sandy's chin and gave her a gentle kiss. Sandy swooned; this was different. He continued, gently then looked at her. He wanted to connect with her, and for her to know it. He kissed her again, harder; his tongue began to probe. She put her hand on his neck. His hand soon explored her body, feeling her hip, then a breast.