Jogging Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam just watched as the two became more passionate. Sandy's tongue was exploring Dave's mouth now. Hands were everywhere. Dave had brought out Sandy's passion.

Dave stood up and offered his hand to Sandy. He kissed her again, then looked at Pam. "We'd like to use your bed."

Pam said nothing. The two lovers headed to her room. Sandy turned to her, "Come, please."

Pam saw his eyes agreed. She followed them. Inside, she sat quietly in a chair. Her emotions became complex. She felt she was an intruder, yet she loved being a voyeur. And she felt love. The two people she loved were themselves making love. And guilt. Guilt because she was jealous. Dave was making love to her lover. Worse, she imagined herself in Sandy's place; being made love to by Dave, her own son.

Standing by the bed, Dave took Sandy's top off followed by her bra. Next her shorts and panties. He kissed her hips as he helped her step out of them. Then, she undressed him. As he stepped out of his jeans and briefs, Sandy gently stroked his erection.

Dave picked her up. "I want to truly make love to you."

He lay her on the bed, then kissed her, deeply. He kissed then sucked on each breast. He gave them plenty of time. Sandy, eyes close, ran her fingers though his hair. It was heavenly.

Dave moved between her legs. He lifted one and ran his tongue from the knee to her hip. He planted kissed around her womanhood. Sandy's breath bespoke her anticipation. Then she felt it.

"Dave!" She called. This was not like last night. He truly had her aroused. His tongue explored the folds of her love box as his hands caressed her breasts. "Oh!" She exclaimed as her body jerked to his tongue finding her clit.

Dave continued. It came to him; his own mother had eaten this same pussy. And she was watching. It turned him on thinking of it. Sandy was very wet now. She expected him to make the next move; to put his manhood inside her. But he didn't. He continued his attention to her pussy. Sandy held his head as her body became restless.

"Mmm... Oh..." She moaned. "Oh... Fuck! Oh... Dave! Ahhhhh..." Her body tensed and she pulled his head tight. Her orgasm was incredible. Dave loved that he did it to her. To bring such pleasure to her.

Sandy was breathing hard, eye closed, a big grin on her face. Dave returned to planting kisses around her soaking pussy.

Pam found she had her hand in her crotch. Her pants her wet from watching.

Sandy was ready. She really wanted him, his cock, his sperm, deep inside her. She pulled him on top of her. "Dave! Yes! Just fuck me! Now! Give me it!"

He was wild with passion himself. He pressed his rod inside her.

"Yes! Yes! Give me you baby! Please!" Sandy begged.

It was too much for Dave. A few deep strokes and he exploded inside her, groaning.

"Yes! Oh God! Fuck! Ohh..." Another orgasm hit Sandy as his cum, his seed filled her. He continued thrusting with primitive passion trying to drive his sperm as deep as possible. Feeling him like this extended her climax.

Pam, watched, stifling the cry of her own orgasm. She couldn't help it; the scene was too intense.

The lovers' orgasm having passed, Dave kissed her, breathing hard. They looked at each other. Sandy's emotions were everywhere; the thought of having a baby, his baby. And Pam. She pulled his head to her shoulder, feeling the moment.

Dave rolled off Sandy. "I'm not done with you. I do want to continue making love to you if you're willing."

She pulled him in for a deep kiss, driving her tongue into his mouth. She looked at his cock. She saw plenty of life in it. She pressed him to his back, then slipped down to it. She looked at him as he looked back. She slowly let her lips slide over its length, taking as much in her mouth as she could. He watched as her head slowly bobbed on his growing erection.

She wanted his to cum in her mouth. But remembered the purpose of the exercise. Now rock hard, she hovered over his cock, holding it at her entrance. She lowered herself on it, eyes closed, feeling every inch.

"Fuck! Sandy! God!"

She ground her hips then started riding him. She looked at him, their eyes meeting. He grabbed her tits, mashing them together. Sandy was riding hard. His thumb found her clit.

"Dave! Fuck! Ohh... Yes... Ohh..." Sandy moaned to another orgasm.

Dave wanted to continue fucking her. But seeing this beautiful woman climaxing on his shaft was too much, "Fuck! Agh..." He groaned, thrusting himself deep as more of his cum flooded Sandy's womb.

Pam watched. She was aroused by it and terrified by the arousal. Sandy rested her hands on Dave's chest, catching her breath, looking at this man she hopes to conceive a baby with.

Then she turned to Pam. She reached her hand, beckoning her. Pam, almost in a trance, sat next to her. Sandy hugged her then kissed her, hard. Pam realized Dave's cock was still inside Sandy, and here she was kissing her. Sandy looked at her, trying to convey her feelings. The feeling of giving Pam, her lover, a grandchild.

Pam looked at Dave. Was it love or lust she saw in his eyes? Her own passion got the better of her. She bent down and kissed him, slowly. She held it a long time. Dave didn't know how to react. His mom, his repressed longing for her, now became real. He carefully put his hand on her back.

Suddenly, Pam sat up, a look of horror, first at Dave then Sandy. She started to stand up, but Sandy pulled her in a hug.

"It's okay, Pam." She said, holding her.

Dave patted Sandy's leg. She looked at him. "Make love to her." He said.

She removed herself from Dave and stood. She had Pam stand before her. Dave slid to the edge of the bed. Sandy looked at her intensely. She removed Pam's top, then the bra. Dave watched. He'd never seen Pam's breasts. Now, they were exposed by her lover. Next, she removed her slacks and panties. Kneeling, Sandy hugged her body, head pressed to her firm stomach. She looked up to her.

No words were needed. Now nude, Pam laid on the bed, as her son was watched. But Pam was focused on Sandy now. Sandy knelt between her legs, then laid on top of her, giving Pam a long deep kiss. Sandy looked at her, trying to say without words, her love, and her passion.

Sandy kissed her breasts. She rolled her tongue around a nipple before sucking on it. She looked at Pam again, then ran her tongue down to her naval. Now down to her hips before kissing her thigh.

Pam was shivering in anticipation. Sandy's tongue opened the folds to her womanhood. Pam closed her eyes at the sensation. She found her clit and worked it. Pam shuddered. Sandy caressed her body as her tongue probed.

They were oblivious to Dave's presence now. He couldn't hide his erection. Seeing his mom being made love to by her beautiful lover was indescribably erotic. If he hadn't cum twice already, he might have cum right then.

Pam's body was restless now. She had been primed. Sandy's tongue worked quickly.

Pam arched she back, "Oh God! Sandy... Oh.... Ahhh...." Her body tensed as the orgasm washed over her. She held Sandy's head as she came. Dave was now watching his mother have an orgasm. And a strong one. He saw the release she needed. The orgasm lasted some time.

Pam's face reflected the bliss she was feeling. Dave felt it was time to exit. He sat up then felt a hand on his.

"Dave, stay. Please." Pam begged.

Sandy's face assured him. She lay next to Pam and Dave lay back down too. He looked at his naked mother; A sight he longed to see. And so sensual after her lover's attention.

Sandy spooned her, head on her Pam's neck. "To know I have Pam in my arms, and your seed in me; I'm happy." She said looking at him.

Pam looked at him also. She was naked before him and not ashamed. She felt like she was at a threshold. She could see in his eyes his exposed yearning. She wasn't sure what was next.

"Sleep with us tonight, Dave. Please." Sandy asked. Pam's smile was enough for him.

Pam fetched her nightgown and headed to the bathroom. He got the message. He went to his room and got ready for bed. He put on his boxers and returned to Pam's bedroom. Sandy was in the middle in just a T-shirt, Pam on the other side. He slipped in next to Sandy. They looked at each other. Then Sandy pulled him in for a kiss. It was gentle, loving. Next, she gave one to Pam.

Now Pam and Dave looked at each other. He leaned over and kissed her. Sandy watched at the mix of love and sensuality. Pam smiled at him, a bit nervous. Then turned out the light.

******

Dave woke early. Pam and Sandy were still asleep. He slipped out of bed without waking them, then headed to his room and dressed. He made coffee. In the light of day, the events of last night spun in his head. He admitted to himself he was thrilled at the chance to fulfill his erotic attraction to Pam. Yet dreaded how she will feel this morning.

Pam woke to find Sandy asleep, and Dave gone. "Sandy, wake up."

Sandy wrapped her arms around her and kissed her. Pam pulled back. "Sandy, last night! What have I done."

"We made a baby! And love!"

"Sandy! I kissed Dave, passionately. And you and I made love in front of him! What will he think?"

"He'll think his mom is hot. Pam, I saw how he looked at you. I think a lot of repressed feeling came out last night, from both of you."

Sandy hugged her and Pam held her tight. Sandy looked her in the eyes. "Tell me honestly, don't you really want to, how do I put it... truly love him, as a man?"

Pam looked at her a long time. "It seems wrong!" She hugged Sandy, "But it's true."

"Pam, your son made love to me, he planted his seed in me. You shared him. Now I want to share you with him. Go tell him how you feel. I know he feels the same. Anyway, we have a few more days. He's gotta plant his seed one more time, at least."

Pam's face reflected hope and fear. Sandy hugged her in encouragement. They dressed and headed to the kitchen.

As she entered, Dave saw the expression on her face. He immediately went to her and wrapped her in his arms.

"Dave... I..." she mumbled.

He looked at her then gave her a slow kiss. A kiss like he'd never given her before. She looked at him. Then returned the kiss.

"Now that that's over, can we have some coffee?" Sandy said, breaking the ice.

They had coffee and breakfast. Little was said. Sandy moved things along.

"We still have a couple more days, Dave. Hope you saved up for me." Sandy said with a smile.

She held out her hand and he took it. Then Pam offered hers to both. All looked at each other, remembering what all were hoping to come out of this.

They made themselves busy the rest of the day, house chores and yard work. Sandy made dinner. She went all out for the people in her life.

After dinner, Dave led them both to Pam's bedroom. He knew what he wanted to happen.

The three stood before the bed, he held their hands. He gave Sandy a long kiss then turned to Pam and gave her the same kiss. Pam's knees felt unsteady. He turned to Sandy and undressed her as Pam stood there. He planted a kiss on Sandy's naval and looked at her. She understood, her womb.

Next, Sandy undressed him. She ran her finger over his lengthening rod, but he pulled her to him and whispered, "Let's undress her, together."

Both turned to Pam. Pam's braless nipples were poking through her top. He took it off as Sandy slipped her shorts and panties off. Then he gave her another kiss.

Dave led Sandy to the bed while turning to his mom, "Make love to Sandy. Make her ready for me." Then whispered, "Let me see your love for her."

Pam looked at him then to Sandy, who laid back with a sultry, beckoning look.

Pat sat by her and kissed her deeply. "I do love you Sandy, so very much." She kissed her again. She was going to take her time.

Dave sat in the corner chair and watched.

Pam continued kissing her. She planted kisses on her face and neck. She ran her tongue over her ear. She kissed her neck again then ran her tongue to Sandy's significant breasts. She kissed a nipple then sucked on it as Sandy murmured and stroked Pam's hair. After spending generous attention on her tits, Pam knelt between Sandy's legs and kissed her stomach.

Dave was bug-eyed. He'd never seen Pam so erotic. So in tune with lovemaking.

Now Pam got to the object. Sandy's eyes were closed, her breath quivering in anticipation.

"Oh, Jesus!" Sandy exclaimed as Pam's tongue parted her folds and found her clit. She lifted Sandy's thighs then dug her tongue deep into Sandy's love box. Sandy grabbed her head. She was already primed from anticipation.

Pam had her on edge quickly. And she remembered, Dave's cock had been in this pussy the night before, and would soon be planting his sperm here again.

"Fuck! Pam... Oh... Ohh... Ahh..." Sandy croaked as her body flexed and she came. She continued moaning as Pam made love to her pussy.

When it was over, Pam turned to Dave, his erection was throbbing. He'd just watched his mom bring her lover to climax. Pam gestured him to come, Sandy was ready for him. He knelt between her legs and pressed the head of his cock to her womanhood. Sandy looked at him, full of passion. He kissed her then drove his cock home.

"Oh, yes! Dave! Yes... I want you baby. Oh, this is it. Do it!"

"Agh..." He groaned after a few thrusts and his rod released his seed deep inside her. Her words overwhelmed him He pressed and pumped, trying to get his cum as deep as he could.

Now Sandy shuttered to another orgasm. Pam watched this intense lovemaking, this baby making.

Dave looked at her panting. She smiled back.

"This has to be the one! It felt so powerful." She said.

He rolled off her and laid back. Sandy ran her hand over his body, this man giving her a baby. She stroked his cock, then slid down and took it in her mouth. His shaft was getting hard again as he looked to Pam.

Pam watched as her son's cock disappeared into her lover's mouth, over and over as his erection returned. He told Sandy to ride him, and offer his hand to Pam. He pulled her close then guided her to sit on his face.

Pam was full of lust. She wanted it too. She looked down at her son's eyes and lowered her slit on his mouth. Pam heard Sandy moan behind her as his cock entered her. Then she felt Dave's tongue on her clit.

"Dave! Oh baby! Oh..." Pam screamed as Dave made love to her wet pussy.

Both women were being made love to by Dave. Sandy rode him hard, eager for another load of cum in her womb. She pulled Pam back for a deep kiss, then returned to riding his rod. Dave wanted to make it last. But he knew his duty was to pump his sperm into Sandy.

He groaned and began thrusting his hips into her. The thought of conceiving tonight as his seed was filling her sent Sandy into another orgasm. "Yes! Oh yes... Ohhh..." She moaned, holding onto Pam.

Now it was Pam. Hearing her lover's orgasm, knowing her son was planting his seed, his baby into Sandy, and his working her love box with his tongue made her climax. Three intense orgasms, each increasing the intensity of the others.

Sandy pull Pam back for another kiss, both panting and smiling in the warmth of a shared orgasm and this man. Pam climbed off Dave's face and Sandy kissed him, then whispered, "Thank you."

This night all three slept together, nude. Feeling each other's skin close by.

******

Next day, little was said but much was felt. The plan was two more days of lovemaking to be sure of success. And all were eager to continue.

That night, like the last, Pam ate Sandy to an orgasm as Dave kissed Sandy.

Now that Sandy was primed, Dave suggested a different position. Pam sat at the head of the bed as Sandy got on all fours between her legs. Her tongue gave Pam's womanhood its attention as Dave entered Sandy from behind.

"Mph..." Sandy moaned, feeling the length of his meat slip deep inside her.

Pam watched. The intensity of Sandy eating her pussy as Dave fucked Sandy had her hot. She could feel his thrusts transferred to Sandy's tongue. It felt like she was being fucked by Dave.

Dave and Pam's eyes were locked. He could see the lust in her face. Seeing his mother being eaten out by the woman his cock was in quickly became too much. "Fuck!" he groaned as he unloaded into Sandy.

Next, Pam, seeing her son cum, succumbed to Sandy's tongue. Mother and son watched each other cum.

He laid beside Sandy, feeling spent from four days of pumping her full of cum. But Pam wasn't satisfied. She wanted her lover to cum one more time. With Sandy on her back, Pam ate her to another orgasm. This time, tasting her son's cum still inside her.

So, one more love session ended and the three again shared the bed.

******

Sunday morning came, the last planned day. Sandy had to be pregnant by now, she felt. Pam made coffee as Sandy came into the kitchen. The women kissed and hugged knowing they had to have succeeded.

"Pam, I think tonight should be special, a consummation. You and Dave should make love. I know you want to. To have him inside you. I want to share him this last night."

Pam looked shocked at first, then hugged Sandy again, acknowledging the truth in her words.

That night started as the last, Pam ate Sandy to an orgasm, making sure her pussy was well lubricated. Dave expected this would be the last night. He asked Sandy how she wanted him to make love.

"On top of me. I want to feel all of you." She explained.

He mounted her then kissed her as he began pumping his cock inside her soaking slit.

"Yes, Dave! Do it! Fuck me! Give it to me." She demanded.

Again, her passionate exclamations put him over the edge. As Pam lay beside them watching, He pumped his seed in Sandy.

Spend he rested his head on Sandy's shoulder as she stroked his back. Sandy looked at Pam. She could see Pam wanted him, all of him now. Sandy tapped him and he rolled off. His half-hard cock was before Pam. Without hesitation she took his cum soaked manhood in her hand and began stroking it. Then she knelt between his legs.

Dave opened his eyes to see Pam begin licking his cock. Sandy stroked his head and watched the scene unfold. Pam's eyes locked on his, she took her son's hard shaft and let it slip between her lips. Dave moaned as her lips slid the length of his rod.

Pam's head bobbed up and down, she wanted him hard. When she felt he was ready, she straddled his hips and he looked at his mother. Her eyes were so full of desire. And he felt it too. Sandy grabbed his cock and helped guide it into Pam's pussy.

Pam closed her eyes, feeling his cock enter her most secret place. Sandy knelt next to her as she began riding his cock, caressing her, planting kisses on her breasts. Pam fell forward, her son's lips beckoning. Now he was thrusting his cock deep inside Pam as the two kissed passionately.

"Mmm... Mmph... Oh Dave! Oh..." She moaned, releasing his lips as the orgasm came. She came and came; it was an incredible release. Years of repressed desire were now free. He continued to thrust his manhood into her as the orgasm went on.

As she relaxed, Dave rolled her onto her back, cock still inside her. Now Pam felt her son on top of her, his cock deep inside her, his face, full of lust, inches away. He began driving his cock deep. She could feel his passion for her. She wanted it too, his cum inside her. She began begging him for it.

"Yes Dave. Please! Give it to me. Just cum inside me!"

"Augh! Augh..." he groaned as he began pumping his cum inside his mother's womb.

Now Sandy watched as Pam came; mother and son joined in the ultimate act.

His head fell to Pam's breasts, exhausted by the passion of the moment. Then he looked at her and kissed her tenderly. No words were needed now, as Sandy caressed them both.

Recovering, they readied for bed. Pam between the two people she loved.

******

The love making changed. The woman returned to work. Dave made his lovers dinner then the three spent the evening in passion.