Jogging Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy sat on Dave's face as Pam rode his cock. Then Sandy sixty-nined on top of Pam. Dave, moved behind Sandy. Pam sucked his cock, then he pressed his manhood into Sandy's wet cunt.

Pam had a close-up view as his cock slip in and out of her lover. Pam and Dave shared an orgasm. Then Pam licked his cum from Sandy's filled pussy.

Another night, Pam sucked on his manhood unlit he came in her mouth. She long wanted to taste him, to truly show her love and lust. He ate Pam as Sandy brought his erection back. Then he fucked Pam before doing the same to Sandy, leaving his sperm inside her.

Into July the three continued exploring each other. The time soon came. Sandy started testing herself each day.

"Pam! Pam!" Sandy called running to the kitchen. She showed Pam the test. The women hugged; the future was set.

"On the first month!" Pam added. "I expected it would take longer. You two were obviously fertile."

Dave arrived to find the women on the sofa in each other's arms. They enticed him to sit.

"It's done! Oh, thank you Dave." Sandy said, hugging him.

Then Pam hugged him, hard, tears welling.

Next morning, as they readied for the day, Pam pulled Sandy to her for a passionate kiss then hugged her.

"Sandy, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and our baby. Marry me!"

Sandy wrapped her arms around her and burst into tears.

The love making continued as July turned to August. But the sense of an end was felt. Dave would go back to school at the end of August. Mid-August was set as the wedding day, a simple ceremony at county hall. Dave was to be the witness. Both felt their families weren't ready to accept this new reality.

Shortly before, when Pam and Dave were alone, Pam talked to him frankly. "Dave, you know this must end. I have Sandy now, and we'll have a baby."

"Yes," He replied. "You'll be a married woman. A commitment."

"Yes, Dave. Besides, you'll find plenty of hearts to break at college. Won't be hard for you."

But one last night, before the wedding, the three had one last session of lovemaking. Dave, on top of Pam, slowly made love to her, knowing his would be the last time his cock would be inside her. He slowly drove his cock inside her until it was to much for both and came hard, his cum planted in Pam one last time.

They slept. Or the others did. But Pam lay awake. Her son, her stalwart and lover now; being given up for her new love, Sandy, and a baby, her grandchild borne by the woman she loved.

******

They married. Dave acted as ring bearer as well. Then the women left for a week's honeymoon in Hawaii.

Dave organized the house. It was his now; Pam was moving in with Sandy. Mostly. A few things of Pam's were still there.

When they returned, Dave was readying for his return to school, his senior year. On the day he left, Pam and Sandy saw him off. It was different now for Pam. Those two years, when he was the only light in her life, his leaving was like a piece of her left with him. But now she had Sandy, and a new future. It was still hard but now she wouldn't be alone.

September rolled into October. For the first time Dave felt he didn't need to be home whenever he could. Sandy was looking after Pam. He called Pam. That weekend he would come home. And not alone. He had met Jessica, a junior, and wanted her to meet Pam and Sandy.

The two arrived late at what was now his home. He had two bedrooms now. His own, and now the master bedroom. He looked forward to that king size bed with Jessica in it.

They made passionate love. Now, they had the whole night together. No roommates to work around. She sucked his cock to start, swallowing his load. He ate Jessica to an orgasm before she rode his cock to another. He took her doggy style, then came inside her tight pussy while working her clit to another climax. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, he found this beautiful woman he was falling in love with, asleep in his bed. He nibbled her neck. She awoke and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Soon he lifted her leg and slipped his cock inside her. They shared another climax.

"We're supposed to be at their place for breakfast this morning." He told her as they cuddled in post-orgasmic pleasure.

For Jessica, the moment arrived, meeting Pam. She worried about making a good impression.

Pam opened the door. "Dave! And you much be Jessica. We meet at last."

She was a darling woman, she thought. Girl-next-door looks, and a tall, slim figure; not unlike her own. Pam gave her a warm hug and looked at Dave with a wry smile. She liked his choice immediately. Sandy arrived and more introductions were made.

Over breakfast Jessica got a diplomatic grilling. The women were won over by Jessica's warm, earnest smile. They chatted until afternoon, then plans were made to eat at a good restaurant.

Next day, they would come for lunch before heading back. Pam and Sandy understood the value of a leisurely Sunday morning in bed making love.

After lunch, plans were made for Thanksgiving together. Sandy pulled Dave aside and whispered, "She's very nice. Don't let her get away!"

******

At Thanksgiving, Sandy's Baby bump was evident. That night in bed, Jessica brought it up.

"Yes, they're expecting a baby in March." Dave explained, dreading then next question.

"Do you know who the father is?" After a pause, "None of my business. I shouldn't have asked."

Dave stayed silent, then turned to Jessica, "Mom always emphasized the important of honesty in a relation. Jessica, you should know, I'm the father. Does it bother you? I can imagine how you must..."

"No." She interrupted. "What happened before we met doesn't matter. You owe me no explanation."

Her willingness to accept it opened him up.

"Sandy's chance for a baby was running out. And she loved mom. So, mom suggested she could bare her grandchild, my child. I could see they both wanted it. And it wasn't an ordeal to make love to Sandy. And I'm glad to have brought happiness to both of them. But I know it must seem strange to you that I impregnated my mom's lover."

"No. Sound more like you gave them a treasure." She replied and kissed him. They made passionate love late into the night.

******

Late in March, Dave got the call from Pam, a baby boy. And Sandy agreed to name him Jason, after his grandfather.

Dave and Jessica visited to see the new member of the family. As Dave looked at Sandy holding the baby, Jessica came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. They both looked at Sandy, and Jessica whispered, "I'd like to be in that spot someday, with your help."