All Comments on 'Jogging Quickie Ch. 02'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Very hot

My cock is throbbing as I read this imagining I’m there

Back on form my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This made me quiver

Thank you for this story. It was so hot at every level. It was exciting to move from event to event with such drama and desire and lust. Thanks for taking me down the journey of such a list filled fun night. It took me back to the first night I spent sucking cock and getting my assed fucked for the first time. I was 18 and my neighbor was 35 and it was my birthday. It started with drinking in a hot tub and the turned to smoking pot and watching porn and then to me sucking his 8” cock while sniffing poppers. I gave up my Virgin ass to him like a true slut that night over and over. I couldn’t get enough of his cock. I am still his little slut and all I think about is cock these days.

OpenManOpenManover 3 years ago

Wow! Will Daddy share his new slut toy with his friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow! You had me throbbing intensely the whole way through this decadent story. It reminded me of my first Daddy and Mommy and the way the corrupted my young mind and forever changed my life... mostly for the better ;)

easysluteasyslutover 3 years ago

Dang...where is this daddy? I'd love to give him my number and everything else

easysluteasyslutover 3 years ago

I need a daddy like that ... I'd give him my number and everything.. else he wantdd

dcbottom28dcbottom28about 3 years ago
amazing

holy. fuck. that story was mindblowing. i need a daddy like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NorCalPenis

You’ve struck gold with this scenario. I want this all to happen to me. Keep going.

robin48robin48about 3 years ago

I loved being hard with him.“

Oh yeh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is literally the best story I've read on this site. If only part 3 was here now, please Wright it soon.

niceass4uniceass4ualmost 3 years ago

I loved this story, it is so erotic & sexy...the way that it was written makes me feel as if it's all happening to me, both physically and mentally...I look forward to the next chapter, perhaps introducing another top to join their fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmm this story was so hottttt! I want a daddy to dominate me like this. Can’t wait for chapter 3 and more new stories from you. Love it!!

xcavixcaviover 2 years ago

Omg, I thought the previous story was good but this was amazing. I felt I was living every moment. Great job! Hope to read the next part soon.

JoyceLynnTVSlutJoyceLynnTVSlutover 2 years ago

OMG, what an amazingly hot story! I can't wait for more! I'd LOVE to have a Daddy who did this to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Roland’s wife needs to get involved now by wearing a strap on and taking both guys anally.

Hot, hot story so far. Kept me hard the whole time. Can’t wait for more of what’s to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please

Riki1942Riki1942almost 2 years ago

Although I have fucked a few guys because they wanted me to, I'm really a total bottom and totally gay. I never went through any kind of adjustment in realizing this because I always wanted it before the first time that I ever had sex.

I guess I was lucky because I had been using toys for some time before my first boyfriend and he wasn't very thick. He broke me in well and there was no pain.

I just love lots of nasty sex talk while my boyfriend fucks me! He can make me cum without ever touching my cock and I love to cum before he does. There is no orgasm in the world as intense as when I cum with his cock still in my ass and I feel my ring clamping down in orgasmic spasms on his hard meat!

I don't use drugs and I don't know how they could make it any better. When he gives me an anal orgasm, I almost pass out and, if anything would make it more intense, I would be unconscious and wouldn't know it anyway.

Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I fucking love this story!!! Please write another chapter!!! So freaking hot!!! A complete turn out by Roland. I'd love it if they each left their wives and were able to fuck 24/7. That Preston couldn't live without Roland's cock in his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So fucking intense sex pleasure. The hardon and the precum while reading the story. Just touching my hardon and then bringing the fingers to my mouth to lick the precum oozing out. How hard cummed reading especially the cowgirl position and the submissive one with legs wide open oh that's so erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next part. Soon I hope.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Damn that was intense just reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story! I need a daddy like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story and i wanted to be the jogger but with condoms please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please do next chap ))):

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to see what happens in the next chapter!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous. Well written and so many exciting and erotic elements. It’s made me very hard and wet xx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You need to write Part 3, in which Preston becomes the ultimate bottom slut for Roland and his buddies

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please, please, please continue this one! 5/5

ColonelinguistColonelinguist9 months ago

Gay stories aren’t my first choice for erotic entertainment - ordinarily. But you have way with story telling that transcends and blurs the boundaries of category. Nice!

Calico75Calico759 months ago

What would be really interesting is if you left this trope of an older guy turning a young straight guy into a cock slut and went another direction. Give it a twist somehow. Perhaps Preston is actually using the older guy somehow--playing into the older guy's need to dominate for reasons of his own. That would be creative and unique.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved it when he said “Faggot” its such a harsh but wonderfully taboo word

fuzzymikyfuzzymiky6 months ago

Too much repeat the same thing over and over making it 2 pages to long

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I Crave being taken like this!! Thank you for this Hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jogging Quickie Previous Part