All Comments on 'Jogging Quickie'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Christmas gift

Been waiting for new stories from you man. Thhis is awesome! Love it!

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

I've lived in Seattle and know the neighborhood. I should jog the area next time I'm there and see if I can get invited in. I would love to serve Daddy too. It's a great story and I can't wait to read more. Thanks.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

That was so damn good I’m so hard right now I need to meet someone like him. I’ve never bottomed for someone but right now I would love too be taken by a nice sized cock! I’m very interested in part two can hardly wait.

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaover 3 years ago

FUUCK!!!!! This story is sooo hot!!!!!!!!!

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Excellent can't wait😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

How is it that everything you write is so damn hot!!!! This story was no exception. Please make this a series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

I was rock hard all the way through and came buckets at the end - more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No masks

Hot, but your characters seem to be assholes. No masks or tests in the pandemic. Cheating on the wife in both cases. No consent, or at least no prep, didn’t reread as I was horny ok...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super Hot Story of erotic submission

Very hot story about first time exploration and being erotically taken by a man. I have always found this type of role play extremely hot.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago
Hot!

SBG is a very talented pornographer, and I hope he contnues.

Equus7Equus7over 3 years ago

This is such a great fantasy! Made me so hard and happy! Being taken is the ultimate fantasy!

walt555walt555over 3 years ago

You write quite possibly the best male/male sex on literotica. Its like you have a direct line to my horniness. Love the story, can't wait for more.

one11one11over 3 years ago
Such a sexy story

It is so well written and I like you have set it in current times. I hope there will be more jogging adventures for these two!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

So Damn Hot!

Great story with terrific build-up and hot, hot sex. Look forward to the next hot chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Such a turn on. Much like Preston, I cannot wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Writer with real talent

Excellent characterizations especially Preston and how desire and seduction operate in the covid closet

TerriCTerriCover 3 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Great read, really turned me on. Hot fucking sex scenes

nwijoeynwijoeyover 3 years ago

I want to meet a man like him and become his cum bucket fuck toy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice

I remember my first time as well, almost like your story. Very well written!

AHNuts00AHNuts00over 3 years ago
Delicious Sexciting Treat!

Now that you've done had Daddy sex twice while extremely stoned, what could possibly be next? :-) Love your interaction, details and hot sex. You might be in this erotic sexploration bubble together while you explore the Gay Kama Sutra. My hard leaking cock awaits your next chapter! (pant pant)

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
Oh do please continue this one 🙏

Such a hot story, my personal fantasy, just wish I could find such a man...

RoyWilliamsRoyWilliamsover 3 years ago
Nice Story

Good fantasy storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok at best

Story turned me off due to all the typographical errors. Please have someone proof read it and resubmit it.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
First Time

I really liked the storyline; the setting as well as the sex. I can relate to the part where you wrote, (I could feel his hard-on through his shorts as he pressed against my ass) and what you said about the feeling of cumming with a cock in your ass and them both cumming at the same time.

My buddy and I are single, so we can fuck any time we want. I love and crave having his cock deep inside when I cum and feeling my sphincter clutching his hard cock in orgasmic spasms as I shoot my load, so I usually try to cum before he does. It doesn't happen all that often but, if we have been fucking long enough, when I start to cum it's enough to set him off and we cum together with each other. It's super intense! I'm at the peak of my orgasm and he shoves it all the way up me, holds it there while making those humping motions against my ass like he is trying to get it in me even deeper, my ring is spasming like it's milking his cock and I know his cum is flooding my insides!

We fuck all the time, so my sexual needs, are pretty much satisfied and I'm not very promiscuous. Also, because of this, I don't often find myself in a setting where it is likely that something would develop with some other guy.

However, I have had my share of gay 'friends" and I know what you mean about feeling a guy's hard cock pressed against you and knowing that you want it inside your ass.

There have been a few times that I have had an "out of the blue" and unexpected encounter with another guy. When suggestions were made, and we started making out, it's always really horny to feel his hard cock through his pants but, once he holds me close and grinds his hard cock against mine or my butt, it's all over. All I can think about is getting our clothes off and his cock up my butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love!

SO HOT. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

This story made me so horny that I'm going to look for some cock right now!! I hope I get Fucked like him tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh my god! This was so hot! It reads a little like a greatest hits of your stories and I mean that in the best possible way. I really hope we get more of it soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is mind blowing

Well done. This story is dramatic and erotic. I loved how it just worked out. The right place at the right time for a guy that is curious about cock has a neighbor with a big cock that obviously loves turning other guys into cock addicts. And all of the sudden out of nowhere the two meet. And curiosity is met with willing exposure to fill ones deepest desires and curiosity is set free by lustful reality that itches and aches for more and more and more cock. If Roland was my neighbor he would be my Daddy. Thankfully I have my own Daddy and he is a very attractive Jamaican with a big black cock that just loves to turn me deeper down the hole of cock obsession and feminization. I am so deep in now I don’t know what it is like to be a man and I don’t even want to know now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wow

Not gay, but you write these stories so hot it makes me want to reconsider the past decades!

NaplesjoeNaplesjoeabout 3 years ago
Sexy hot story

I loved the way it builds from an innocent jogging, to full on fucking. Can’t wait to read the next chapter. ( you also use perfect grammar, and the only typos appeared when the story got hot, understandably).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
bi bottom

I had not considered bi sex as I was in the military in an era when it would make you a civilian instantly.

One weekend I was house sitting my uncles condo and dog and I decided to use the hot tub. Since it was late at night I took off my suit to soak naked.After a few minutes I heard the security gate open and Bob the next door neighbor walked up. He noticed my nudity and told me to relax. We chatted for awhile and the subject came up about nudity. He said he noticed my all over tan and I replied I frequented a nudist resort and the nude beach. He said I must be really popular at the resort as I was 6’2”, 175, with a cut 5 ish thick grower . He invited me to use the sauna with him. As I stood up I wrapped my towel around my waist and he asked me to remove it....

He said he wanted see all of me, including my smooth bubble butt. So I walked slowly in front of him giving him the view the older ladies liked at the resort. We entered the sauna and he turned on the heater and after it warmed up he took off his speedo which had hidden a 6 inch cut semi hard cock. As we sat and chatted he asked if I had ever been with a man and and I replied I had done a couple threesomes with a couple at the resort and any male to male contact was incidental. I did say that the husband had touched my ass as I fucked his wife...As we sat I noticed he moved closer and reached out and rubbed my thigh and asked if it was okay. I said it was fine and he reached up and stroked my cock. He asked me to stand in front of him as he stroked my cock and I felt his hand move the rub my butt. As he sucked my cock in his finger found it way to my smooth tight hole and he began lightly fingering me.

He turned me around and began licking my cheeks and slid his tongue into my hole.

After loosening me up with his tongue and fingers he bent me over the bench and slowly slid his cock into me. I had used a vibrator before but his cock was warm, smooth and despite being erect it was soft. After a full minutes he finally slid all 7 inches into me as I felt his ball touch mine and his trimmed pubic hair on my ass.

We fucked for about 15 minutes and he stroked me to orgasm while he shot his load into my ass.

We went out to the hot tub to rinse off and relax. He asked if i liked my first time and asked if I wanted to ever do it again. I said yes and I needed to be discreet.

The next day Saturday I was sun tanning and he approached me and said Hi.

After awhile he said he was gonna make a BLT sandwich and asked if I would join him. After we entered his condo he pushed me over the arm of the couch, pulled down my suit and rimmed me again, the reached into a drawer nearby and took out poppers and lube. After loosening my man pussy with poppers and his fingers he slowly slid his cock into my tender hole. We fucked for a few minutes doggy style and he pulled out and pulled me into his bedroom and laid me on my back, put my legs over his shoulder and reentered my ass.

We continued meeting on weekends when I was house sitting or I would meet him nearby and he would sneak me into his condo so my relatives would not see me.

bifriendly@hotmail.com

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

OMG I am so hard. Amazing story with optimal detail. Daddy is so in control and easily takes what he wants. Rimmed the first time is amazing and it seems daddy did a great job. Wonderful neighbor. Next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous story. Well written and hot as hell!

davidinlacedavidinlaceover 2 years ago

Brilliant, no more to say, loved every word

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG I so want to be taken like that..:)

Bakerjones90Bakerjones90almost 2 years ago

I want to be a little slut just like Preston!

robin48robin48almost 2 years ago

wonderful total surrender to daddy dicking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very exciting. Wish it was me.

kittenonedgekittenonedgeover 1 year ago

yet again an amazing story! i can't get enough of these!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

OMG my cock is so freaking hard right now. I want a daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow I just shot off all over my upper chest and face. Never done anything with a guy. But it sounds like I would enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy Fucking shit. My cock is so hard I want to cum right now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I want more of this wantonly sexual story! MORE!

TravisspankTravisspank5 months ago

This is the 3rd series of yours I have read that blew my mind! This, the Sports Massage, and BiQuarantine ones are some of the best I have read and are like you telling the story of my own fantasies! Fantastic!

Nimitz161616Nimitz161616about 1 month ago

Rereading this and thinking about daddy dick.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

So hot. I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

l wish l were preston

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES