Jogging Quickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay...but hey...no silly stuff this time okay? I want to use your sauna." I said, pretending as if we both didn't know where this was about to head.

"Of course. Let's absolutely do that."

I followed him inside and over towards his sauna. He turned it on and told me it would take about fifteen minutes for it to get to the perfect level.

"Would you like me to make you a drink?" He asked, as we walked over to his impressive bar that he had shown off from before.

"Absolutely," I told him. I'll drink whatever you're gonna drink.

He handed me a double scotch on the rocks and we clinked.

"You wanna do a shot?" He asked me, and I declined.

"I'm really, REALLY, stoned right now." I confessed.

He laughed. "Oh, say no more." He pulled out his own weed pen and took a huge hit and then blew a cloud of smoke toward the ceiling.

"Here, let me grab you a towel." He said, and went to a cupboard just outside his gym/sauna combo room.

I grabbed the small towel and asked where his restroom was.

He showed me to it. I closed the door and locked it and took a very nervous shit and cleaned myself up. My breathing had gotten faster again. I didn't know what I wanted.

I undressed and wrapped the towel lightly around my waist.

I was still willing my boner to stay soft. I just wanted to be friends with him. His house was immaculate. I didn't want his cock.

I didn't.

I came out and he was wrapped in a small towel too, holding the sauna door open for me.

"Ready?" He said, and his impressive frame looked incredibly good naked.

We walked in and I noticed it really was a small setup. The room was all light wood and featured a big lower step and a big upper step. He told me it was better on the top step, so we both sat up there.

Once we were seated, he immediately turned a nearby dial, which lowered the lights to a more ambient track lighting...like distant stars. The steam and the blue-yellow light was immediately relaxing. I felt my nervous muscles begin to relax. And the fact we were both stoned only made it all so much better.

He reached over with a long spoon and poured some hot water from a nearby quarry into the dark rocks which topped a specialty made sauna heater that was covered nearby.

The stones added extra steam into the room and it was the type of thing that took over your nostrils and made you get lightheaded.

The room was viscous. It was heavy and weighted and hot. We were both starting to sweat a lot.

I looked at him and smiled because I was so relaxed.

He smiled back at me and took off his towel, dropping it onto the bottom step.

I did the same thing...clumping mine onto his. I didn't care. I could be naked around him. It felt comfortable and fun.

He was half-hard, and it was impossible for me not to look at the cock that had recently been shoved up my ass.

I licked my lips when I saw it again. It was such a gorgeously made cock. I couldn't even believe I could think so many good things about a penis. My heart was starting to beat faster.

"How has your week been, Preston?" He asked me, as we slow-sipped from our sweating scotch glasses.

"Ughhh...same old bullshit. Glad it's the weekend to be honest. My wife is away visiting the in-laws so I'll be able to sleep in and do whatever I want...so that's nice." I said, and I drank a big gulp of the drink and enjoyed the burn down my throat.

I was starting to feel very relaxed and very brave again. I was leaning back and my cock was starting to stir in my lap. I couldn't believe I was naked in a sauna with the man that had, just a week before, completely seduced me and popped my anal cherry.

My own dick was an impressive six-and-a-half-inches, and I had a sexy girth I'd been told.

"What about you?" I asked him absentmindedly, pretending as if I wasn't purposefully opening up my pose for him, wanting him to look at me. Wanting him to take over.

"It's funny you mention that about your wife. Mine is actually gone on business down in San Francisco for the next few days...so I too, am flying solo for the night." He said, and there was this gigantically devilish grin on his face as he watched how I processed this information.

He turned towards me and put a leg up against the back wall.

I was breathing very fast again as I noticed his boner rising to full staff, as it jutted out lewdly in the smokey steam.

I was literally biting my lip now.

"Oh really?" I asked, and all of the possible, guilt-free opportunities suddenly started to run through my head. I didn't plan on any of what was happening.

But before I even knew what was happening, I was scooting towards him. I sat directly beside him and allowed our legs to rest together.

He put his hand on my leg and I copied his move. I was too nervous to even look at him, but I wanted to do this.

I reached my hand over and grabbed his impressive cock.

I started to jack him off slowly just as he began to play with my balls.

I looked over at him finally as I whimpered a little through my sweat, in the crazy-hot room.

He brought his head down to mine, and we rolled our heads against each other a little.

Then he had my neck in his hand and he was kissing me again. That firm kissing that had caught me so off guard the first time. The kiss that fucking made me want whatever he gave me.

I was throbbing hard in his perfect grip. We just sat there. Kissing and jacking each other off softly, slowly. It was so perfect.

His stubble rubbed my mouth and he was insistent that I open my mouth and play with his. He wanted tongue and lips and saliva and biting. He wanted it all and I wanted to give it to him.

"You excited to take my cock?" He suddenly whispered into my ear.

I smiled and moaned through my sweat covered face. "MMmmm, yessss, fuckkkk, yesss. So excited."

"You gonna let me fuck your ass, Preston? You gonna give me your tight hole again?" He was kissing me while he talked, working me up in that hot, hot room.

"Yes. Fuck. I'm so fucking excited for you to fuck me," it felt so sexy to tell him that. To hear myself say those words.

"Oh yeah? You want my dick that badly?" He asked me now.

And i felt crazy horny now. I downed the rest of my drink and set the glass off to the side.

"Yessss...you make me so fucking horny." I kissed his lips and now I was biting his mouth. His hand was making my cock so hard, and he was barely even jacking me.

"Yeah? You like Daddy's BIG. DICK." he said, as he rubbed my chest and pecks and lightly pinched my nipples.

"Mmmmm, fuckkkkk," I was so turned on by him saying the word Daddy. It was such an unexpected kink, but I loved it. But then, I guess that might've been what the turn on of this whole thing was. He was twenty years older than me. He could've quite possibly been my very attractive Daddy. "Yessss," I moaned back to him. I really did. He felt so throbbing and veiny and hot. I couldn't believe this whole thing had been in my ass. Fuck that was such a crazy thing to realize about myself. I loved it.

"Say 'Yes, Daddy'," he required of me.

"Yess, Daddy." I felt slutty. "MMmmm, tell me what to do, Daddy," I begged him.

"I want you to get down on your knees in front of me and suck on Daddy's cock."

I lowered my knees to the clumped towels and positioned myself between his spread legs. I took his big cock in my hand and kept my eyes trained on his as I slowly lowered my lips to my first cock.

I was sucking on a cock for the first time ever. Well...licking to start. I ran my tongue up and down his helmet and his shaft. His precum was salty and it made me feel even more horned up. I pushed his mushroom head into my mouth and truly sucked now.

"MMMMMMmmmmmm fugggggggggg," I moaned around his dick.

I was a cocksucker. Immediately and wantonly.

I was in this gorgeous man's sauna on my knees, bobbing up and down on the first few inches of his penis, and I felt so fucking sexy doing this for him.

"That's a good little boy. That's Daddy's good little cocksucker." He called himself Daddy again. Every time he did that my own cock throbbed. He wanted this role play too. I think we both did.

"Yes Daddy, I love this cock. I want all of this cock, Daddy, I'm so turned on by you...you make me feel so fucking horny, Daddy." And I was sucking again.

Oh my GOD I couldn't believe those words had just poured out of my mouth as I once again began to suck on him. I was able to get a fourth and fifth inch in my mouth, and I was very impressed with my breathing. This would probably be as far as I could go.

I began to suck all the way down, and all the way up, slurping my saliva past his dick as I massaged his balls with my hands. A couple of times I took him out and ran my lips and tongue over his balls and thighs.

I sucked on him for a solid 20 minutes. I wondered what I would do if he came. Did I want his cum?

I did. I think I really wanted it more and more the longer I sucked. It felt like my proper prize.

I also noticed how my ass was bouncing below me, as I was already thinking of him in my ass again.

He noticed this and pulled me up to him.

"Come here," he said, and I wrapped my legs around him and sat on his crotch.

"Fuckk," I said, as I felt his cock between my ass.

He stuck a few fingers in my mouth and I spit and sucked and made them as we as I could.

He reached down and rubbed the spit along my ass and then, with a different kind of lube, he positioned himself at my opening again.

I lowered myself slowly, and it hurt all over again, especially when he first popped in, but then soon, it didn't hurt that bad.

And I was sinking further into his lap.

His cock wiggled it's way further and further into my asshole. I was so insanely horny.

"Mmmm fuckkkk that feeeels realllly good," I moaned, even as I winced a little through some pain.

"Just sit on me slowly. Let it open you up slowly. We have all fucking night," he said, and when he said that I realized I could literally sleep over at his house if I wanted, and that was so scary and exciting that I was immediately distracted past the last bit of pain, and soon I was sitting on him fully.

He pulled me in for a kiss and I rocked on him lightly, loving how full I felt. He was big. I was shaking with pleasure at the prostate-rubbing sword that he had been blessed with.

"Mmmm, Dadddddy," I moaned, as I held his freshly trimmed tufts of hair and loved the way it felt to sit on a man's dick.

Soon I felt myself subtly lifting up and then pushing back down. I wanted it. I needed the feeling of his thrusting to begin anew.

He understood and he began to push up into me and I moaned in appreciation of how he could take the reigns so easily.

He fucked me on that bench. He fucked me slowly and sensually and we made out and I told him insanely naughty things because I felt insanely naughty and he was making me want to please him in every fucking possible way. I was so immediately taken. At one point I was even able to lean back and he had the lower body strength to continue holding me and fucking me as I held onto his knees behind me and arched my back in a lewd curve of tensing muscles.

He drank in my nakedness as I rocked on top of him and it was the most wanted I had ever felt in my life.

Then he was picking me up in his arms and laying me down on my back on the lower step as he pushed my legs up by his head now.

This was the first time he would bend me like this and I was so fucking intimately exposed to him that I felt like it was almost too much...like I was on the verge of having a panic attack. He was firmly entering me and exiting me and I could hear the wet slaps of my ass.

I almost asked him to stop. But he was watching my eyes, seeing my pleasure-terror...and he slowed down, and fucked me with the most patient metronome.

Each cock docking was like slow-moving tectonics. I groaned with each perfect thrust.

The pressure building in my cock was insane.

And then he slowed down even more, until he was stopping. I wanted so much more.

His cock slipped out of me and he told me to follow him.

We headed to the shower in his gym after he'd turned off the sauna, which was also very large, our boners flopping in the air between us as he soon pushed me under the cold spray of water and got in with me. The cold felt good on our skin and I almost lost my hard-on but the water was quickly getting hot and we were all over each other.

We were soon making out in the spray, and he pushed me up against a wall.

I felt him lower his body behind me and soon his mouth was on my anus, eating me out. His tongue pushed into me. His very talented tongue fucked me. I moaned in appreciation of how well he loved on my asshole.

For the next twenty minutes I was eaten out by a man for the first time, and his tongue felt glorious in my newly slutty hole. But soon it became too much. I was too sensitive.

I turned around and wrapped my leg around his waist. But he was taller than me.

Then he really surprised me. He picked me up. Fuck, he was really strong. My Daddy was literally holding me.

I wrapped my legs around him and he positioned his cock back at my hole. Soapy suds allowed him to enter me again.

And I just held him and gasped into his neck while he showed off for a while, the hot water splashing off my back and neck as he fucked me in midair. Eventually this led to me being pushed against a wall, and now I could feel the power in how he fucked me, as the tile made indents on my ass.

Fuck he was so damn hot.

We fucked powerfully like this, and he took my ass firmly, and even, occasionally, a little roughly. My moans for him were gluttonous in that very intense space.

And soon he said he was going to cum and he jacked me off as we fucked. I love how firmly he held me while still managing to jack my hard dick between us.

"I'm gonna cum tooo!" I moaned.

And we exploded together, my jizz splashing all over our chests as his cum once again filled me up and I enjoyed, for the second time, the feeling of cumming with a cock in my ass.

He let me down gently and my legs quaked with sudden weakness and he held me up. We made out in the spray of the water.

"Wanna go crawl into bed?" He asked me, as my breathing was still catching up and we finishes washing off.

"Yes," I said so willingly, as his big hands squeezed my ass cheeks. "Yes Daddy, I want more."

To be continued...


12