All Comments on 'John'

by collamy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really Very Tender and Sweet

Oh, the children - whose are they? You don't know - well someday it might make sense to know. Harryetity medical - all that nonsense.

Also, had a problem with a plot - not complaining mind you just after all the balanced fair sharing of femail spouses and all I lost it. Whose children? At the end it all made inescapable sense - kinda came together. A commune right?

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Story

You write well, but you should use an editor to catch any mistakes and to offer assistance with the order of words, ect. Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hey, this is great

What I can't figure out though is why Joe would want to fuck you at all. With all the strange stuff available, and you being the one that could possibly get a disease by fucking strangers in pool halls and anyone that wants it. If I were Joe, and as a matter of fact, anyone in the group you fucked, i'd use at least 3 condoms on you. i don't give a shit how "precautionary" you are, you keep getting unprotected sex from strangers, and you are going to get at least a dose of the clapp or climedia by letting fluids get deposited into you.

This is the reason I have a hard time believing the stories you write as "true". My wife and I swapped several years ago. if a man didn't have a condom on, you didn't fuck another guy's wife. You also used discretion. If some gal or guy was fucking outside the group, they got thrown out quick. there were also two other rules, no single guys or no single women. All married, all with just fucking and sex involved. No emotional sharing as you say you have with this Frank character.

In your hedonistic lifestyle and fucking until you are so ugly no one else wants you, you will lose your husband too. He can't possibly love you. Like you say, you are just the company whore, and Joe and these others are just your pimps. If Joe still wants to fuck you after this, he is a god-damned fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
people will run anything by you for there purpose

if you want to be a whore don't make excuses,just do it.or you can try running games.two single men don't fuck others wives and have the same rights,that bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story

Do not pay any attention to the negative comments. At Literotica, there are several negitave nuts who make negative comments about any story other then a faithful married one.

If they pervail, Literotica is done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beware

Do not pay any attention to the positive comments. At Literotica there are several positive nuts who make positive comments about any story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I enjoyed this a lot

I had fun reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pay no attention to the positive comments.

You the writer. who the hell you are..What ever happened to Frank..Like a child playing a game with oher kids you changed his name to Joe...Ok ..Frank...you are joe now...makes no sense whatsoever and you are all twisted up oon who is fucking who at the time...I think you are a young kid and your writing shows it

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
At least

At least she's a very willing whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous