All Comments on 'John and Cheryl Ch. 02'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

There's not really a slope here, Tazz. It's all one pit - they weren't just blackmailing her with the video of her being raped, they were threatening to rape and murder her 9 y/o daughter Natalie. She could have gone to the cops, but it would have been literally her word with no proof against the word of five people who would certainly back each other up that the woman was just a slut trying to save her marriage with made up lies. Nasty move, that. What would you do for your kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anon

Seriously, This story is ridiculous. At least the first part was interesting, Repeating the exact same story from different perspectives and calling it part 2 is just lazy. Don't even get me started on the plot points. Write a jerk off story or put some effort in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Outstanding

SandyBBSandyBB10 months ago

The comment 2 below mine...What an idiot!...Not surprised he is anonymous. Great progression of the story... Shame the secretary was not here too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
1699 Followers
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES