All Comments on 'John and Diane Pt. 02'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 194 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Though the author asked the reader not to read the story if the dislike them, they will eventually read to know what kind of crap is written again. Well practically how can a husband not humiliate and expose the slut back and do revenge on Tom and his family? Where are Johns emotions and payback?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry he should have buried Tom. Diane ruined. Her life, still he should have let her see them one time. Why are you punishing the grandparents. They could go to court to get visitation. Not a good revenge to many innocent bodied paying a price for her cheating.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Hubby had a reasonable solution early on of getting a job far away. He would use the semen-donor’s desire to keep his quad parentage from his own Sweetie to gain sole custody. Then he abandoned that plan, wasting more than a year. Fucking Sweetie, once Hubby knew of her infidelity, was a massive mistake in most every state in the US. It negates using adultery in a divorce. It is interpreted as forgiving the betrayal.

3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Scoring this a 4.5, rounded up to a 5, one more time. QuickMagazine here, and although I already commented (see below), a couple things came up that I want to add. First, want to second the motion made by LPN about what John should/could have done in re: restraining Diane and then destroying Tom. Though such harsh reprisals against "the other man" isn't really part of L53's paint box, wouldn't it be nice. Second, want to give props to Harry for the hilarious "I mean it sucked moose cock" in his second set of comments posted here. And finally, after I sent in my comments yesterday, noticed some words posted by the author on his page, which I'd like to remark upon. Essentially, he tells us that he wrote "John and Diane" (original, now known as the first part) in response to having "got savaged" in comments about the betrayed husband (Mark) ghosting the children (sired by Tom), along with his cheating wife, in "Mark - My Story," and so with John & Diane he had the husband do the exact opposite. Well, no wonder J&D (first take) was such a hot mess. And when the inevitable objections to it appeared, he then reacted by writing and posting this second part, restoring his lover1953 cred. But I'd noted that something about this felt a little forced, and apparently I was right. My not exactly humble suggestion to lover1953 is this: whether you know it or not, you are one of the relatively new giants of LW. Going forward, you should take the comments (other than mine, of course) with a grain of salt, and follow your own north star. Although I for one am very pleased to see that you are doing a re-work on "Wife Has Regrets" - which I must admit did not get saved to my flash because I was disappointed with how it ended. Also noting that Wife was posted before you found your groove with "The Story of Victoria and Will," which established the format that you've since ridden to 5-star glory with Jordan, Michael, Jim, Dan, John, David, Mark (yes, Mark), and Aaron. So I'm looking forward to Regrets (hopefully) joining the club. But as for "giving 'John' a review to fix some of the mistakes that didn't get picked up" - HUH??? Why that one? Look, there are little mistakes here and there in nearly all of your stories. But I don't recall John having any more of them than the others. Unless you're going to re-post EVERYTHING to remove unimportant glitches you didn't catch first time around, I (once again not exactly humbly) suggest you forget about John, a masterful posting as is, and instead work on something new after rehabbing Regrets.

Lorry3188Lorry3188over 1 year ago

He did the right thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought that the story (as a whole) was fairly well written…with largely minor errors (e.g., using “I” when “me” was correct), so LPN’s suggestion of an editor has merit. The comments are often hilarious, asking lover1953 to write something original and then vilifying him for not burning Tom (e.g., LPN). If an author fails to do the expected burning of the bad guys, then the author is criticized: “Hey, you have to do the typical/expected retribution or else your story sucks!” Talk about a Catch-22. I suppose that it would help the author if the critic would be more explicit about what it means to write an original LW story. Maybe the weasel guy or some other critic will take a stab at fully spelling out what such an original LW story would entail? As for the preamble, I read it as lover1953 assuming that readers are all familiar with his oeuvre, so if they’ve been disappointed with past stories, just stop reading his work and then criticizing it. That is a bit pathetic, because it assumes that the author isn’t likely to improve or vary much in the stories he tells. While lover1953 is not (yet) as prolific as Cagivagurl, I’m sure that authors get tired of reading, “I’ve read all your stories and each one sucks more than the one before.” I have a lot of sympathy for an author who just simply says, “If you think my stories suck, please stop reading them and then complaining.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good story. Shouldn’t punish the Grandparents through. Tom and Diane however should have been destroyed. Also MC shouldn’t have slept with the Diane - in the States that signifies forgiving the affair.

sdc97230sdc97230over 1 year ago
Kind of harsh on the grandparents, wasn't it?

I didn't notice any mention of Diane's parents treating John badly or helping Diane to cheat on him; Diane's last visit makes it clear they had no idea what their daughter was doing or why John left with the kids. It would have been nice to see John offer to bring the grandparents and children together for visits IF Diane will come clean to them about what she did. As it ends, they never get to see their grandchildren even though they appear to be blameless, and Diane still gets to keep her cheating a secret from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To all of those claiming he kidnapped the children. NO. Whether or not he is the biological father is irrelevant. What is relevant is that he is a custodial parent and thus does not need permission to take his children anywhere. Until such time as the courts remove or limit his custody, he is free to take them where he wishes. That is not to say that Diane could not take the DNA proof to the court and get his custody revoked, but in doing so she would hurt her chances of child support in a divorce as she would have severed his parentage prior to severing the marriage.

As to the reference to waiting for the school year to start, that refers not to kidnapping but truancy and only applies if 1) he doesn't change their legal residency to another state/country and 2) doesn't enroll them in a school in compliance with the relevant truancy laws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a new writer this was a very good start. Looking forward to more of his stories,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems to me this author did some research on San Angelo, Tx, my home town. I haven't lived there nearly 64 years.,, When I was there, the rodeo was held in March, when the north win blew dust from the panhandle to San Angelo. Maybe they change it to later in the year.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

I’ve enjoyed the journey and applaud your efforts to entertain. Thanks

5 stars

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 1 year ago

Thanks for tying up the loose ends

FredHuckFredHuckover 1 year ago

A great story plus a great storyteller = 5🌟s

Fred

moralcompassmoralcompassover 1 year ago

Thank you for your story. I enjoyed your work but once again implore, not just you, but all authors not to release your work until it is completed. When chapters come out months apart it is not possible to enjoy the second and any subsequent chapters unless you reread the previous chapters to refresh your memory.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

This was good. I enjoyed it. My only issue was with the letter from Andrea to her mother. How old is this for supposedly when she wrote it? She soundss like an adult as she mentions her father teaching her to tie her shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Why would diane do what her asshole boyfriend wanted? That part makes no sense.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

eh didnt feel right to me feel like they both committed evil acts her by planning and having another mans kids and passing them off to her hubby and him for keeping the kids from the mother. that being said none of that would ever happen that first time he took his kids to another country without his wife's permission and bam into federal prison he goes. guess the wife should have gotten a better lawyer

WTFOWTFOover 1 year ago

Good story but some threads weren’t necessary, like calling the old MIL. That would only open a huge can of worms. Would’ve liked to get the backstory on the failure of Diane’s relationship with Tom and what got her to go to Texas. Yes the kids and John are factors but with everything she had to lose, why do it? Still a good read.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Lovely story with realistic ending! Time to move on and live life!

Goodbye to unfaithful former partner!

Thanks.

Bless the kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dianne is twisted. Surprised she would cave to Tom's wishes regarding the kids. Would have expected her to go mental. Shows how truly screwed up and demented she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the happily ever after ending/ 5

Jonn22Jonn22over 1 year ago

Look I know John was pissed about what she get I get it what I don't agree with what I don't got is the way you use the kids and turn them against their mother from what I read performing with the opera road you never wrote anything that she did bad to the children not to mention he alienated them from their grandparents and just total b******* leave the f****** kids out of it she could have had visitation yeah total custody but because of 10 years so you do this as revenge take the kids never to see her again that's b*******.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

ROFL at Tralan69er calling other commenters dicks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ok, mostly better than 1st story that wasnt too bad. Goes to show how blind love is and how it can used as a weapon. WTFOver had some good ?s, here are mine; why did she take up and keep up w/ tom? she obviously liked his loving, but was it that much better than john or was her mind shading things in toms favor, and if so why? why did she plan to have tom sire all the chillen?, thats not happenstance, thats plotting. how did she find them in tx? Overall, good story, thanks . rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ho hum

Big question

Why come now?!

Other biggie

Not respect for others

Instead of outing cheater you blackmailed him. Very definitely made you a low life!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quick addition as other comment left out lousy treatment of other grandparents

mdadaminmdadaminabout 1 year ago

this is ridicules, Tom never suffer for what he did, and even he through her out of his life she chose him again, and went back with him without seeing her kids, which means that he still has full control on her

it is a very up-normal story, she only loved sex with tom but she specified every thing for few time of sex with him, she is sick person

the husband should destroy Tom for what he did, but he did nothing to him which means that Tom will continue to bed other married women, so I think that the author did not do good job in that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

‘What wins the battle? Planning and patience.!’ Cuck justification statement of the year!

Loverboy1953….u must be in your seventies now? Does loss of testosterone and old age take away all manliness along with the gonads??

robbo069robbo069about 1 year ago

You need a final chapter titled - Tom the destruction of my life. Tom is running for office and his deep dark secret is revealed and totally ruins his life and that of his family, only then will this whole story be complete.

I enjoyed the stories but I don’t really think any man would let something like this play out in real life, personally I’d ruin Tom and his life exposing everything, but that’s just how I would handle things.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

Nicely done, thanks. Looking forward to more of your work.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 year ago

Man, not sure anyone would want to be in his shoes. Also the ex is delusional and too bad there's no proper ending

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So he is raising someone elses kids Fuck that it is not like your married someone qith kids and adopted them she outright lied to you thru out thenmarrige qhat weak crap

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Some of you will think that I'm a wimp and that I caved and went back to Diane and forgot all about the fact that she's been fucking her boyfriend Tom, since before I knew her." No, I didn't think you were a wimp when you caved and went back to Dianne.... I thought you were a pitiful wimpy cuck long before that.... and, the fake happy ending did nothing to make me think otherwise.... John could have threatened Tom long ago when he found out the first time and not allowed it draw so long.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Should have dropped the dime on Tom as soon as he got to Texas.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

I thought you followed with this one very well, written with restraint from the BTB type of story that usually happens here, yes I liked how you ended it.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger11 months ago

2nd time around, very well written story, just as enjoyable reading it again. I wish my stories were half as good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like how you figured out a way for John to keep the children. The cost being not outing the ex and Tom

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yawn.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Wow, this author really loves to help evil people win and good people to lose. Of course, he doesn't like being called out on it and deletes any unfavorable comments, which is his right but speaks a lot about his character.

Wish I could give this story -100 instead of 1 stars. The main criminal won a ton of money (OK, maybe less than she would if the main character didn't blackmail her a bit). Freedom to fuck around. The only minor loss was not seeing her children. Which for a normal human being would have been a heavy blow but to a psychopath like her, really isn't. If it was she'd have just offed herself and done the world a favor.

The second main criminal LITERALLY had zero punishment and a GREAT reward. He lost nothing. He fathered 4 extra children with his genes AND got a stupid braindead sap to pay for their upbringing AND waste all his life raising them. Nice deal if you can get one. This story is like the ultimate ad for the benefits of being an evil heartless immoral asshole. Thanks author.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Oh, and just for completeness, the proof that her losing her kids wasn't a big deal... she LITERALLY had nothing stopping her from trying to find them and contact them non-stop - and for fuck's sake giving man hating family courts in this county from getting full custody of them in the divorce. The husband had not threatened her in any way and had zero leverage on her. All he did was threaten her boyfriend would get divorced and be less rich.

I repeat. She chose to prevent her boyfriend from being less rich and divorced, as the only reason to lose her kids. Now, go ahead and tell me that she valued the kids or was devastated about losing them again. Nope, she literally lost almost nothing of value to her. The only thing she value she lost was fucking her bf, but THAT wasn't a consequence of her evil, but of him being bored.

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

en esta te fuiste a la mierda autor.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why average?!

Should have revealed all not just threaten!!

Not fair to punish grandparents for something not their fault. Have a right to see grandkids And even a legal right

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a good story and graded it accordingly.

I want to write a note for all the authors to read.

Us poor and middle class Husbands just don't have the cash to

do the kinds of things that occurred in this story. Try writing a similar

story for middle class guys with less than 40 thousand saved.

When you make that work then I'll comment and give you better praise that a wonderful grade of 5.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

The last part of the Femdom agitprop story was not very interesting or en pointe. BTW Do authors have no clue about the Law or do they just take license with it? Just TRY to blackmail a rich, powerful, connected man. Just TRY to steal 4 kids from their biological mother. You'll NEVER get out of jail.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really good story. A couple of things though. Why would Keith need his blood tested for a scraped knee? What about the Grand parents? Did they mysteriously die? Did they not know what's happening with their grand children?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a bad follow-up, but it was the predictable one. The one I was hoping to read, was where they stayed together, because that's the harder story to pull off. I wanted to see if you could do it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For what Diane did, she wasn’t punished enough!

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair10 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this, having been through a very similar experience myself...and in New York to boot. I got the kids...they wouldn't have anything to do with her and haven't looked back since. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is that what you tell yourself at night, that you're not a wimp and a cuck but you are biding your time?

How is biding your time when you're cleaning both your wifes pussy and other mens cock of whatever cum and juices are on them?

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

Great story!!!! Totally enjoyed it!!!! Not only did the offending spouse get her just desserts but the offended spouse maintained his dignity and protected the children while being a loving and caring father! without being vindictive. Nice job fella!!

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

“Some of you will think that I'm a wimp”.

You got that right bud, it’s just about the only thing you did get right.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Guys… this guy kidnapped his legal children and moved them across the country. I’m sorry he didn’t rip Tom’s cock off and throttle him with it and then go on to fuck Tom’s widow while using his foot long schlong to impregnate every woman in Texas. He protected innocent children and make them happy and safe alp while psychologically torturing his ex-wife.

No one can do shit to him. He won. He even has blood related children now. I swear, some of you guys have no self-control. How well does getting immediately pissed off and lashing out wildly work out? Horribly. You feel great for the five seconds between beating someone bloody and getting placed under arrest. And then everyone thinks *you're* the asshole.

Better for him to be a pussy for three/four years and then win for a lifetime than win for a day and lose for life. She stole more than a decade from him. He stole everything she ever wanted or will have: her kids, her lover, her husband, any career prospects, and her relationship with her parents. He even stole her sanity.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The comments here reflect that the collective IQ if this crowd barely equals that if a single real human being. This reads like an uncle chat room. Get help, or stay alone, butte, and angry.

Yes Diane sucked, and she more than got her comeuppance. John won everything that mattered, and it’s still not enough for you incel loons. Take a breath and go see a therapist, losers.

Good story, by the way, although a bit far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Although I must say that I was certainly entertained by this tale, it’s resolution reveals a fundamental flaw it’s logic— that is the same leverage John use against Tom to get him to push Diane to sign off on the divorce and custody terms could have been used to get Tom to discontinue his sexual affair with Diane during the marriage. Duh

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Finally a great story just wish John even tho he was making plans why do idiots wait time to confront the cheating bitches

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting how the husband only grew some balls when Diane the whackjob broke her promise the second time. He had all the leverage he needed to end any further affair between Tom and Dianne. Whatever.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Good story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just as stupid as the first part...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Now that is how it is done! So glad the both suffered in such a tremendous fashion. Taking a woman's children is the ultimate punishment. Great read. Only wish piece of shit Tom suffered too. Maybe a part three where cheating skank slut Diane ruins Tom out of spite???

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it and enjoyed it. I also gave both parts 5 stars. Was it a little over the top? Maybe. However, since they were still married, John taking the kids to Canada wasn't illegal. So, no harm no foul there. When he and the kids went to Texas, he had written custody of the kids after the divorce. Dianne signed off on it. And NY has some of the most draconian family laws ever written, as the state IS more worried about the children (being fed, clothed, and housed) than anything. She got the house, both cars, and ALL of the money in the bank accounts, plus her 401K. Like the author said, if she sold the house, she'd have 450K dollars to live on, since she still has her job to fall back on.

John seems to be doing everything a father could ask for, for the kids. He's getting horses, and lessons on riding them. He's also improving the house and property to make it more "user friendly". Between the horses, the lessons, and meeting the vet who is helping them get to know the area and become part of the community. It also allowed John to really get to know Naomi and her family better, and to hook up with her. Them getting married is really the start of John's new life. Then having 3 more kids with his new life shows that John wasn't the problem in him being able to father children.

But her coming to Texas and requesting to see the kids is a violation of the terms of the divorce, which is why John called Tom to get her the hell out of the state. If not John was going to ruin Tom. Life moves on, and John and family live the good life.

Like I said I really liked the story (both parts) and gave each part 5 stars. I also put this into my personal favorites.

Finn80561Finn805617 months ago

You write well and I enjoyed both parts. It does bother me quite a bit that Tom basically got no consequences. But all in all an excellent story although I disagree with how you let him get away with it.

Cracker270Cracker2707 months ago

I may come back and vote later right now I am still pissed at a writer who would leave us with a cliffhanger like he did in part one

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica6 months ago

I wish authors knew that a singular verb is used with a collective noun. If one does not understand what I just wrote, that show a break down of the educational system. I was taught that in grade school.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So why couldn't she see the kids?

MasterKoteMasterKote5 months ago

Not sure y he didn't burn the guy who didn't show him any respect by fucking and fathering the kids

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WHY would John go back to her, when he had PLENTY of experience and understanding of what she would do when he returned. He knew she was going to go back to Tom. Also, how can you say that he needed to get evidence after his return? Was John too stupid to get all that information the FIRST TIME, before he left on vacation? Making John look like an idiot Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For those saying Tom got no consequences, I think that was by design. Holding knowledge of his affair from Tom's wife he had leverage to get Tom to control Diane. He was left in his marriage to be forced to do the right thing. If he had burned him he would have no reason to get her to stop.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry. The entire story was nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

it was a great story @ well written 5stars from me

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a great story. I loved it and give it five stars. When Diane signed the divorce papers and gove up her rights to the children, I thought that was the end of it. Diane coming back to want to talk to her children at the end of the story was a surprise. I was happy that Tom got her to go back to Albany. I wonder what happened to Diane but this was a really good story. John is lucky to have found Naomi and he seems very lucky to be in West Texas with such a loving family. Great story!!!!!

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted3 months ago

Great 2nd part. I have to chuckle. Why do writers here have a thing about everyone having twins?

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

A West Texas barrel riding legit cowgirl married a citified greenie weenie puss who got rid of his gun room? 🙄

He’s going to have a hard time finding friends who respect him.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Enjoy,

Grammar education is now racist. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Whackdoodle,

Let your minders read your comments before you post them.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Timmie,

Using small words, as far as the law was concerned, they ARE his kids. 🙄

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Well written though

mdadaminmdadamin3 months ago

An utterly unrealistic story, particularly in the second part. There are no people that foolish. At first, Diana believed that her husband would not discover her affair with Tom because she was being extremely careful. However, her husband found out and gave her another chance. Hence, it was foolish of her to think that she could continue her affair with Tom without her husband knowing that she had resumed her relationship with him. She knew that her husband had hired professionals to track her, yet she still resumed her relationship with Tom.

Moreover, Tom was terrified that Diana's husband would inform Tom's wife of his betrayal. Therefore, when the husband allowed Diana to end her relationship with Tom and did not disclose it to Tom's wife, Tom should have declined to continue the relationship due to the gravity of the situation. However, he continues his relationship with Diana, which is unrealistic.

Thirdly, why did Diana succumb and accept Tom's maltreatment, who forced her to sign a waiver of her children to prevent her husband from informing Tom's wife about his betrayal? In essence, she sacrificed her children and her husband for her lover's sake, even though she could have compelled him to resolve the matter. (another unrealistic part)

Fourthly, it is entirely illogical that after her relationship with Tom ended, and she went to see her children, Tom was able to convince her once again not to see her children despite the end of their relationship.

Finally, it is strange that Diana did not retaliate against Tom. The only person who benefited from this illicit relationship was Tom. He had sex with Diana for ten years, fathered four children with her, and enjoyed her. In the end, nothing happened to him, and he emerged from the relationship stronger. This is a significant flaw in the story.

The story is entirely unrealistic, and only foolish people would engage in such actions, despite having been given numerous opportunities to correct their actions.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One thing I know for a fact... a woman like Naomi would never marry a East Coast wimp like John... she would have far to much self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A little more of Naomi’s backstory would be nice.

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
Again

Again too many flaws make it like a fairy story.Naomi is beautiful yet as never been engaged or married yet she is going to take on four kids,get real..She drops her knickers after the first date and gets pregnant by a man who couldn't get his first wife pregnant,despite her ability to have four children.He has a never ending supply of money and sets up businesses right left and center.Also I think he is an arsehole for not letting Dianne see the kids one last time.

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
Fairy

What a fairy story.Beautiful woman who has never been engaged or married drops her knickers after the first date and agrees to become a mother to four children'get real.She gets pregnant by a man who couldn't get his wife pregnant even though she had four kids to prove she could.He has a never ending stream of money and starts setting up businesses,so where does he find the time to be a father?.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There is more story to be told, here. Diana is bereft of her husband, her children, and her sex with Tom, as for some reason his wife is finally suspicious.

She should be running off the rails, about now. As in showing up at Tom’s office with a gun!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very good story although John getting so lucky at the end is stretching credulity a bit.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

So, the slime ball Tom gets away after fathering kids with no blame apportioned?

All because the MC wanted the papers signed, not disregarding the fact that John only had ill will against his wife.

mustelamustelaabout 1 month ago

Unrealistic, almost from start to finish, and particularly the second part.

How is it that the woman who teaches horse riding is not a matron, well into her fifties, already married?

Because it takes everything to write a fairy tale…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's clear from the story's trajectory that the author caved to the negative comments and made the ex an evil u redeemable character rather than just the completely deluded fool from the first part.

Hiwever the worst and most pathetic part of this story is the way Tom gets to have his cake and eat it. Tom was just as guilty and responsible for what happened. He got off easy, so easy that one might wonder exactly how mysogynistic the author is. Will have to read more of their stories, but from the two I've read already, they seem like Tatists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What fantasy world do people live in where grandparents don't talk to each other and don't bat an eyelid after one parent seemingly absconds with their grandkids.

While I don't believe for one second that those kids would reject their mum like that. She wasn't horrible to them, she didn't mistreat them. Shagging her boss one day a week isn't impactful on them. What's worse though is that they clearly hated their grandparents too. Yeah I don't think so. The GP's would have used a PI too find him and lawyers to get visitation rights.

In the real world there are plenty of newspaper articles written about GP's hunting down their grandkids in similar situations.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

The idea John and the kids could simply drive out of NY with a fifth wheel in tow and never again have contact with Diane or her parents is ridiculous. Diane agreed that John would have residential custody of their children. She did not agree to the termination of her parental rights. John had no legal right to deny her access to their children, and each child had no legal right to refuse to see his/her mother until each reached the age of majority. Grandparents also have separate visitation rights in some jurisdictions.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio8 days ago

What Diane did to John was terrible. He was the ultimate unwitting cuckold. But the idea of being able to abscond with the kids , while a nice fantasy, just doesn’t pass the smell test. The best revenge, and what would be more realistic, would be to fuck up Tom’s marriage by telling his wife and giving her proof. Then her politically-connected family could royally screw Tom. John would normally divorce Diane and suck up all that goes with it. He might have to pay child support, but he would then be entitled to an important role in their lives. He would be free to seek a new relationship with a woman who would never do to him what Diane did. While this story is reasonably well written, and I would like to see it happen as told, it just isn’t very credible.

26thNC26thNC7 days ago

This one ended almost perfectly. He destroyed Diane by taking her children away from her in a perfect revenge. The only thing missing is that he didn’t destroy Tom’s life too.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life, and submitted it for posting.'s (It's not up yet) I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

John and Diane Previous Part
John and Diane Series Info