John and Frankie and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhunghhhhh..." I groaned; he broke the kiss and raised up a few inches to look at me again.

"Are you my whore, Emily?" he said.

"Ohhhhunghhhhhh... Fuck your little whore's ass, Daddy... Fuck your whore... Fuck meeeee... Look in my eyes while you fuck me... and see I'm your whore, Daddy... Fuck your whore, Daddy... Fuck her slutty brains out... She neeeeds it... Ohhhhunghhhhh... You... feel... so... gooood...""

He raised back up and slammed into me, pulling my thighs tight against his body, then flexing inside me as he looked in my eyes again...

"All right, Emily... I want you on your knees on the bed, with your ass in the air and your head down... Got it? Okay, now move that sweet cunt..."

He pulled out, giving me a gentle slap on the back of my thigh, and I obeyed immediately, rolling over in the middle of the bed and spreading my knees. He shot me up with lube and smeared some more on his cock before kneeling between my feet... Then, instead of the entry I expected... whap! whap! he slapped each cheek kinda hard... and before I could react with more than a gasp, he drove his cock back deep into my waiting hole... all the way to the hilt, and my ass-cheeks pressed against his hips and his cock flexed again and I forgot everything else...

I felt the cock moving... slowly, after it buried itself... My face was pressed into the mattress, eyes closed, as the ridged head began to slide back and forth inside, his hands around my waist, hips rolling against my cheeks, driving the piston in my ass. Every move made rushes of ecstasy roll through me...

I was already open from the fucking at the edge of the bed, but now it seemed everything inside me was opening up with every thrust... and the wider I could open, the better I could squeeze all through the pull...

Long, slow thrusts in and out... kept on comin'...

"Baby-girl, grab those pillows and stuff 'em under your hips... Yeah... now let's lower you down onto them while I drive in just a little bit further..."

Holding onto my pelvis, he pulled me back onto his cock while pushing me forward onto the pillows with his hips... We slowly went down, until his chest pressed against my back, his forearms holding him, his mouth by my ear. He flexed his cock; it made me squirm and moan again...

He whispered. "You're my fuck-toy, now, Emily... You're nearly helpless, but that's fine with you, 'cause you're such a cock-slut, huh? Well, move that ass, whore... and show me what's in that dark, primal closet... Show me and tell me..."

He moved his tongue, lips and teeth all over my ear, his hot breath rushing past it (and sometimes in). He pulled his arms inward, enclosing me as he fucked me 'way up inside...

The inner sensations were almost too much to take, and I felt myself slipping away sometimes in a neural short-circuit, only to be jerked back again by even more intense pleasures... I could hear myself moaning, and the words that came out actually seemed to make sense... I pressed upwards onto his long, slow thrust, making myself first whimper in nerve-shorting, nasty ecstasy, then groan like a beast in heat.

"Ohhhhunghhhhhh... Fuck my aaaass, Daddy... long and slooow... ohhhhhhh... fuck me soooo deep, Daddy... fuck my soooooul..."

Nothing else existed but the cock so far up inside me as he thrust slowly and I writhed and undulated, pressing back with every forward move from him, squeezing just enough when he pulled back.

Nahhh-- this isn't what I want," he whispered. "I want to watch your eyes when you say that... Get back on the edge over here..."

He pulled out, and I scooted over. Immediately he shot more lube in me and slathered himself, then dried his hands on a towel and slid back into me, wrapping his arms around my thighs, keeping the ridged head deep as he stared at me. It felt better every time it slid back in...

"Talk, whore... Whose cunt are you?" he said, smiling, caressing the tops of my thighs. His eyes burned into mine.

"Ohhhunghhhhhh... I'm your cunt, Daddy-- I'm your pussy-boy... I'll always be your pussy-boy... Ohhhhunghhhhh... I'll always want you in my boy-pussy, Daddy... Ohhhunghhhhh... 'Cause you're my nasty, perved-out daddy-- with a big ol' cock... ohhhh... unghhhh... fuck me, Daddy-- fuck your pussy-boy..."

12