John and I

Story Info
John and I get closer.
954 words
4.49
4.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
southfla
southfla
30 Followers

We just turned 18 in May. Lifelong friends and buddies, John and I. Both our mothers were divorced and working constantly. We'd usually hang out at his house playing games or watching porn. Mostly on the weekends when we had more time together.

We got to the point that we were comfortable stroking in front of each other. I have an average 6.5" cut cock. Whereas overtime I grew kind of jealous of John's bigger and thicker shaft. He was also cut.

John seemed to enjoy standing up while stroking. I get real hard sitting down in the chair in front of his desktop watching whatever was on.

One of his birthday presents was an internet camera he'd used to chat with his brother who was away at college.

As we were stroking one Saturday afternoon, I asked about it. John reached over my shoulder tapping a couple keys and the camera came up on his screen. I could feel his cock against my back as he did.

Watching the screen was pretty hot. I saw myself stroking my hard cock as John was behind me over my left shoulder busy stroking his. It was cool seeing us in the same frame.

After a couple minutes I saw that John had moved closer behind me. Then even closer. By now his right hip was against my left side. Getting hornier by the minute I was watching the camera more than the video playing behind it.

John said we should record this, so we did. Watching us it looked as if his cock was right up against my cheek. Secretly I was getting hornier thinking about it that way.

Next he suggested we play it up for the camera since only we would see it. I agreed and leaned the side of my head against his hip. John began running his fingers through my long hair. His palm playfully holding my head to his hip as he continued stroking his hard cock.

John wanted to try a different scene and asked of I'd turn my head towards him to see what that looked like on the camera. We both cautiously laughed telling each other it looked hot.

I was so horned up I made kissing sounds to add to the moment. John was softly moaning as he watched the camera.

By now we both knew where this was going. He was directly in front of me now. His hands on both sides of my head with that great looking cock an inch or two from my lips.

John said we should make some kind of a porn video. Now whispering I agreed and said we should. Leaning towards me he closed the gap between us. His thick cockhead resting against my lips. I pulled back some to look at it then kissed it. then kissed it again.

Wanting this to happen I opened my lips and allowed him to move his cock into my mouth. At first it felt just like skin but after he got fully erect my taste buds came alive. I couldn't stop sucking, kissing and slurping on his head. Hearing him moan, or was that me moaning, made it even hotter. The longer I sucked the more I wanted John's cock. His thick shaft was filling my mouth as I was now slowly bobbing up and down allowing more cock to invade my throat.

John put a hand behind my head and turned us so we both could see the video screen now. I was so turned on seeing myself sucking John. He was now thrusting in and out of my mouth now faster than before telling me he was close. Again, I heard myself moaning.

John pulled me up from the chair and sat down in it leaving me no option but to get on my knees between his muscular legs. I resumed sucking like a wild man possessed. Feeling John's cock invade my mouth was so hot I wanted his cock even more then. I knew he was close as his legs were moving wildly like he wanted me to stop, but then again not.

By now my own cock was rock hard and aching. John saw this and pushed me back wanting to watch me stroke my own cock. With one hand on his cock and the other on mine we were both hornier then ever.

As I kept stroking us I saw John slowly bending foward, his face moving closer and closer to my hand and his cock. I had an idea what he wanted and held his hard cock straight up in the air for him. With John's hands now under his thighs he easily licked his own cockhead.

Damn that was so hot to watch. I sat back and watched John service himself. He was now past his head slurping on his thick shaft as I squeezed his balls. As he moaned I became crazy with lust pushing him back in his chair then diving down on his cock frantically bobbing up and down like a man possessed.

Minutes later John told me he was close and to pull off. No way was I stopping now. I had actually sped up my assault on his thick shaft. Sucking sounds filled the room as we both were moaning. It was then when John tensed up and released volleys of cum into my waiting mouth. Pushing down on my head burying his hard cock deep in my throat.

I came too. Cum flying out of my cock landing on his legs, my legs, the floor. I never came that much.

I kept sucking John as his orgasm subsided and his shaft softened.

And it's all on video.

southfla
southfla
30 Followers