Another Rally

Story Info
Used by a t-girl at Dturgis
3k words
4.6
7.1k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 08/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. It involves non consensual acts of sex between multiple partners. If, non consensual acts of sex, bothers you then please move on to another story.

It's August and time once again for the annual Sturgis Rally. To say I am excited is a huge understatement.

I have everything loaded on the bike and am just waiting for some friends to show up before heading off to South Dakota to enjoy the two weeks riding and partying in the Black Hills.

I hear the motorcycles rumbling down the street towards my house. Then I see them, but there are three not the two I was expecting.

When they pull up and get off their bikes I see the third rider appears to be a very beautiful woman.

Dan and Brian come over and Brian introduces me to her.

"Hey Gary, I want you to meet my friend here, Karen. She is going with us this year."

Hi Karen, I'm Gary, nice to meet you. I hope you are ready for the long ride. (500 miles)

With that done we mount up and head out. I have taken the lead to start out with and we are soon cruising down the interstate at a comfortable speed of around seventy. It's a nice sunny and warm, 75 degree day. It was perfect riding weather.

Everybody's bikes are packed to overflowing, except mine. I am towing a small trailer.

We stop for the night after riding about 350 miles. We get two motel rooms and Brian and his cousin, Karen share one with Dan and me in the other one.

After breakfast we are ready to leave for the last 150 miles and hope to be in Sturgis by noon.

Our first problem of the trip pops up though. Karen's bike won't start. After spending an hour or more with it we finally give up.

She calls a local bike shop and they send someone out to get it and take it to their shop. We follow with her riding behind me. Wit the trailer I am the only one with an open passenger seat.

They look at her bike and tell her what they find wrong with it. The news is not good. They will have to order some parts for it and with this being Friday they won't be able to get them before Monday or Tuesday.

We huddle up to figure out what to do. We decide we can't just leave her here on her own but we also don't' want to end up spending half of our trip here with her either.

It is finally decided that I can get her stuff in and on my trailer and she can continue on riding behind me.

She makes all the arrangements to leave her bike there and pick it up on the way back. We are once again on the road.

Once we get to our camping spot in the hills we set up camp and just sit around relaxing. Later on we head into Sturgis to see what is going on.

We find it more crowded than we had expected for the first day. The first place we go to is One Eyed Jacks for some cold beer.

Once we have had enough beer to float a boat we head back to camp. We cook up some steaks and just chill until everyone heads to their respective tent for some much needed rest and sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night I have to take a leak and get up. I hear something nearby and look to see what it is. It is Karen and she is taking a leak as well.

But I suddenly realize that she is standing up doing this. She hears me behind her and when she turns and sees me she becomes upset. She starts begging me not to say anything about what I have seen because nobody, not even her cousin, knows about her being trans.

I step up beside her and tell her that her secret is safe with me. I then pull out my own cock and relieve myself. As I am doing this we both are looking at the others cock.

I tell her that it looks she is pretty well hung, about eight inches and thick. My own is closer to seven than eight and not quite as thick but thicker than normal.

I ask her how the hell do you keep that thing hidden? She just laughs and smiles at me telling me it isn't always easy. By now both our cocks and beginning to stiffen up some.

She reaches over and holds mine and tells me to follow her back to her tent. She also says that we must be quiet so we don't wake up the Brian or Dan.

As soon as we are inside she takes off her clothes as do I. Now she is on her knees and sucking my cock and squeezing my ass cheeks. She looks up at me while sucking me and I can't help it I blow my load right then into her mouth.

After swallowing all of it she lies down and pulls me down with her. "It's your turn now" she says.

Oh no I tell her. I've never done anything like that before, I am straight. She just keeps pushing my head towards he hard cock and tells me I will like it and then I feel the tip of her cock against my lips.

I slowly open my mouth and take it into my mouth. It isn't as foul tasting as I thought it would be and begin licking it then sucking on it.

She begins moaning and starts pumping in and out of my mouth. Suddenly I feel it swell up some and then throb as her cum spurts out and into my mouth.

She holds my head as I try to pull off of it and tells me to swallow it all. Having no choice but to swallow or choke I swallow.

When she finishes and let's go of my head I lift my head up and look at her in disbelief.

There now she tells me, "That wasn't so bad now was it"?

I just look at her and wonder what the hell have I done. "You better get back to your own tent before anyone else gets up and finds us like this. We can talk about it tomorrow sometime.

With that said I return to my own tent and somehow manage to get a couple hours more sleep before hearing the morning activity of people getting up.

Karen and I acted as though nothing had changed as we all went about our morning business. After having breakfast we decided that we would do some riding around the Black Hills. With this being Karen's first trip out here we wanted to give her great experience she would always remember.

So today we headed east to the Badlands. As we were riding she kept rubbing my cock through my jeans and telling me that she couldn't wait to get another taste of it.

She asked me if I wanted to taste hers again as well. I told her I wasn't really sure. While I didn't exactly dislike it I also couldn't say that I did like it either.

She told me that she would make a cock sucker out of me yet and squeezed my hard cock.

When we finished riding through the Badlands we stop at Wall Drug and had some lunch. After walking around some and checking everything out we headed into Sturgis.

This time we walked Main Street looking at all the parked bikes filling the street. There were so many and Karen was full of questions about the Rally.

We decided to have a beer at the Dungeon and answer as much as we could for her.

Then we spent the rest of the day checking out all the vendors before finding something to eat before going back to the campground.

As we were riding to the campground she once again gave my cock a good squeeze. She told me that tonight she wanted to get Brian and Dan so drunk they would pass out and then she would really have her way with me.

I told her I wasn't so sure I wanted that but she just laughed and told me I that she wasn't so sure I had any choice in it.

Once back to camp the beers started flowing and then the bottle came out. And sure enough both Dan and Brian were soon out of it. We got them into their tent and went back to the fire.

It wasn't long before she had my cock out and was sucking it. She soon had me on the edge and was keeping me right there, not letting me cum. She asked me if I wanted to cum and I told her "YES, please let finish me off!"

She told me "not yet, I want you begging for release first and then I will think about it." I was determined not to beg her and she kept me hard and dripping for almost an hour when I finally begged her.

She asked me would I do for her if she let me cum. I told her I would do anything she wanted me to do. hmmmm she said, will you suck my cock again? I told her I didn't want to do that anymore. She just went back to sucking my cock and just as I was about to shoot she pulled away.

Uh ah, not yet, not until you beg me to suck my cock. I was going crazy, my balls hurt now and my cock was like a faucet with pre-cum running out of it.

She kept slowly stroking it and I finally couldn't stand it anymore. Okay I said I will suck your cock.

Not good enough cock sucker, you have to beg me to suck my cock.

Please let me suck your cock, please, I told her. She stood up and said that since I had asked so nice I could. "Take it out and get to work you dirty cock sucker" she told me.

As I was undoing her jeans and getting her hard cock out of them, she removed her top. She wasn't wearing a bra and her ample breasts were now out. She had some nice tits and I was staring at them with those bit hard nipples pointing right at me.

She told me that I could play with her tits later but right now I had something more important to do and slapped my face with her cock. "It isn't going to suck itself cock sucker, get your mouth on it now".

As I was sucking her now rigid cock she held my head and told me that I was becoming a good little cock sucker for her but I wouldn't have to swallow her load this time. She told me she had a much better place to deposit it in me.

After a while she told me to take off my clothes and then get into my tent naked.

She followed me and as soon as she was in my tent she had my mouth right back on her dripping cock. She asked me if I had ever been fucked before. As my eyes widened I told her no. She told me that the next time I was asked that I would be answering yes.

Then she had me get on my hands and knees. I could feel her working some lube into my asshole as she slowly stroked my cock with her other hand. She was doing this to keep me on edge.

I felt the head of her cock begin to push into me and when the head popped through I screamed out in pain.

Go ahead and make all the noise you want to, no one can hear you, the others are both passed out and there is no one nearby us either to hear you.

Once she was all the way balls deep into me she let me adjust to her thickness inside me before she started to fuck me.

She continued fucking me until it was actually beginning to feel good and I started pushing back into her. "Do you want me to stop?" she asked. I whimpered no to her and begged her to keep fucking me.

She laughed and told me that she was going to fuck me until I came without even having touched my cock. Yes please I begged fuck me harder, it feels so good.

Are you going to be my cock sucking fuck toy from now on she asked. I told her I was her toy and she could do whatever she wanted with me but to please keep fucking me now.

She fucked me for what seemed like forever when I suddenly shot my load of cum. She felt my hole tighten on her cock and shot her load deeply into me. I collapsed and she stayed inside me and lay on my back breathing hard.

I awoke in the early morning and found that she had returned to her own tent sometime in the night. I started the fire and then got some coffee going for everyone.

I saw her coming back to the camp site after her walk into the woods to relieve herself and handed her a cup of coffee. She said,"well my slut how did you sleep after I fucked you senseless?"

Shhhh I said I don't want the others to hear that kind of talk. Then I heard "what kind of talk?"

Oh nothing just some teasing she told her cousin Brian. Well, I'm glad you two are getting along so well. I wasn't sure Gary would be so receptive of you joining us for this trip. I'm glad it is working out so well.

As soon as he had his back to us she reached over and gave my cock a quick squeeze. "I can't wait for to get some more of this and that tight ass of yours" she whispered to me. I only moaned softly.

After eating breakfast Dan and Brian both said they were pretty hung over and didn't want to do much but hang out here today. Brian asked Karen if she wanted to take his bike and ride around some with me. She told him she would be fine riding behind me as she could actually see more this way than if she had to concentrate on the road.

I told him I would take her out to Custer State Park and then into Keystone to see Mount Rushmore. We were soon on the road.

She was wearing a tight halter top, and really short shorts, leaving nothing to the imagination as they showed off her tits and a lot of leg. We rode into the park and after seeing a lot of wildlife along the road we made our way along Iron Mountain Road through the tunnels seeing Mt. Rushmore through them and into Keystone for lunch.

As we were having our lunch she was very excited about all she had seen. When we were ready to ride again she told me to find a secluded place we could stop because her cock was needing some attention from me.

By now I was actually looking forward to being her cock sucker and overall sex toy.

As soon as we found a spot and got off the bike she had me on my knees in front of her.

She pulled her hardening cock out and began slapping it against my cheeks telling how she was going to fuck my mouth and cum down my throat. I quickly opened my mouth and she pushed it right into the back of my throat.

She held my head and just started fucking my mouth wildly until I felt her cock swell up and shoot spurt after spurt of cum right down my throat. She kept her cock in my mouth until it started to soften before removing it.

She told me she felt great now that I had taken care of that for her and we could continue our ride. I looked at her pleadingly wanting to cum as well but she told me she would take care of me later tonight.

Once we were rolling down the road she gave my still hard cock a squeeze. I almost came right there in my pants. Later big boy, later she said.

We rode for several hours before returning to the camp sight. When we got there the guys wanted to go into Deadwood for supper and some gambling so we mounted back up and headed out.

We ate and gambled until we were ready to call it a day and told Dan and Brian that we were going back. They weren't ready yet so we left them there.

As soon as we got off the bike she had my cock out and in her mouth. It only took a couple of minutes and I emptied my balls into her mouth. She stood up and kissed me giving it right back to me, telling me to swallow it all.

We stumbled into my tent and right away we had our clothes off and she had me on my back with my legs in the air as she filled my hole with her hard cock.

She fucked me hard and deep before she filled me with her seed. She then left me there and went to her own tent to sleep.

The next day we had to pack up and head home. When we got to where we had left her bike to be fixed we found it wasn't ready. We were told it should be ready the following if another part they had to order showed up this afternoon, if not then the following day.

We got our rooms for the night and in the morning Dan and Brian needed to get on the road. I told them I would wait for Karen so she wouldn't have to finish the trip alone.

We got a room for that night as we figured it would be too late to leave when they finished with her bike.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers