All Comments on 'John and Jackie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what happen when she found out about the divorce

you left us hanging.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
A different flavor of JPB. Chocolate maybe?

Thanks, Bob, for an enjoyable read.

The previous poster asked what happened when she got the divorce papers. I dunno, how about this?

Jackie skimmed the legal document, the paper dry and crisp to her touch. She tossed the packet carelessly onto the coffee table and shrugged as she headed into the bedroom that was now hers alone. She noticed John's things were missing from the closet during her search for the new high heels she'd bought on Monday. Somehow that absence didn't seem very important right now.

"I'll deal with it later," she thought, slipping her petite left foot into the shiny black stiletto pump. "Right now, I need some excitement, something a little naughty, something John could never give me."

She switched on the porch light in the deepening twilight and deliberately swung her hips as she walked to the car, thinking of the evening she'd planned.

"It's just as well," she muttered. "It's not like he ever cared about me anyway."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
There's a difference between watching the show

and being the show! Not exactly a subtle nuance but it sure didn't occur to her!

As to the first commenter's question about you leaving the readers hanging ... well, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a reconciliation!

Short but sweet, Bob!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
re: what happen when she found out about the divo

You're suprised by this? This bozo does it all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks for Allowing Us...

to use our imagination regarding the end. After all what can Jackie say? She went to the adult theatre against his wishes and lied about it. Jackie adopted a lifestyle unacceptable to John so why do we need to read about the whining, crying and other actions (e.g., indifference as suggested by Alvaron53)? Jackie made her choice.

Thanks for this story!

SleeplessinMD

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
private investigator again

Ok the content in parts was almost erotic, but the private investigator made no sense in being done how many times by you....which has bored you so much you don't even write about it anymore.

In court, the pictures would only open the door that hubster was the enabler she would say and the judge would crush him for all he had. Got to use common sense instead of churning out multi posts as even you are bored.

Landrious1Landrious1over 17 years ago
Your Right Batjac...

I mean everyone in the world is a surveillance expert! Everyone knows how to legally obtain evidence for use that will be admissible in court proceedings! How could he possibly want to hire TRAINED PROFESIONALS TO DO THE JOB PROPERLY?! (please note the puddle of sarcasm here!)

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
A slut

Jackie knew all along what she wanted. And she went after it full time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just Plain Bob Just Plain Sux!!!

HOW ABOUT AN ENDING????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
and then...

tears, i am sorry, just sex...please forgive me, don't leave me...and he's done w the whore ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no longer

will jackie have to be secretive about what she does during the day, at least to him

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Lousy job of writing

Far below your normal standards. Early on I couldn't tell if if was her husband or the hispanic that was doing things to her so I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
Isn't DWanker a bore?

Lit is a good and free space. We have to tolerate him. But I for one wish we didn't have to.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Sorry

You were too lazy to write the confrontation. Also, if the divorce was not going to devastate her, he needed to get some kind of revenge, as in exposing her activities to her family and friends, calling the cops into the theater, etc.

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
That Was It?

I've heard of "flash stories" but damn!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Too much

use of "he" and "him." The author generally used the terms to mean John. Sometimes, however, he used them to indicate another guy. That was confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another "be careful what you ask for" tale

He was right. Things got out of hand, she discovered her "slut" side and it ended their marriage. Plan and simple tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
incomplete

Now what ?

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
Now...

...they get divorced. Pretty straight forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reads like a newspaper article, No emotions at all.

Reads like a newspaper article, No emotions at all.

What were the motives, where is the drama, and where the HELL is the conclusion.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that's another unfinished story

JPB has a number of categories you could stick his stories into. This one fits into the "Completely unfinished" category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This must be the first story you ever wrote.

Amateur crap.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
You help start now enjoy consequences

Don't start what you can't finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What is The point?

i have no words for this, The author was bored And thought he just put something on paper ... He should have let it be ...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Short and to the point.

Sometimes this is all that's needed.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

He needed private detective? What for? Anyway, this is yet another one of juvenile BS fantasies but without much in it. I am surprised JPB allowed comments as he is usually not allowing that for most of his idiotic stories.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196919 days ago

That was really _____

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9064 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS