All Comments on 'John & Hanna - Riding the Wave'

by FinJones

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'll give you an A for effort.

It is obvious that English isn't your first language. You need someone to help you edit your work to make your stories more readable. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Tried to read this, but gave up after a few paragraphs. You need an editor to help with your English. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

and the English is fine. Probably a litte too long for the little detail involved.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffover 6 years ago
no problem

I followed your story perfectly, even with the English situation. Still, you may want to find an editor to help with that. Or not -

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Nice

That was more of a lost love story and to be honest the lilttle details made it better.

As for your English, its great, better than my Finnish or Norwegian would ever be so ignore hecklers telling you to get an editor.

Nice 5*

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
Good story

Forgive the grammar Nazis. Thought the story was great. Hope to see more of your writings. Thanks

FinJonesFinJonesover 6 years agoAuthor
About feedback

Thank You for everyone who have so far commented.

Anonymous comments are right. English isn't my native. So, forgive me my spelling or anything what bothers you. Finding an editor at this point feels like a waste on someone elses time, so I'll just stick to what I can do myself. After all, my writing is mostly for my own pleasure...

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Very Good!

I enjoyed your story very much. Certainly allowances can be made with the grammar because English is not your native language - actually I thought that since the story was set in Finnish Lapland it brought a certain authenticity to the story.

I may be alone in feeling this way but I thought Hanna's emotional vulnerability in the story was a huge turn-on and made me care for her greatly. A good story well told. Thank you.

IrfonIrfonalmost 6 years ago
Keep going Fin...

...your story was good !!

Practice makes perfect - so please continue writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous