John & Hanna - Riding the Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a long breath. "That night I once again found myself masturbating in my bed, and your cock giving me the orgasm of my life. Since that night..."

"You have been in need to be close to me right?" I cut her in the middle.

It was now perfectly clear that some thing that neither of us really understood, pulled us to each other. After a long silence, Hanna was the one to break it.

"Let me guess... Can't close your eyes without hitting the fantasy world, right? Now your turn to guess, how it have been with me the last month?"

I looked her face in pure fright in my eyes.

"How can you sleep?" I finally asked.

"Well, the first rush faded after couple nights. Those nights I felt like a passenger in my own desires and fantasies. I tried to tell myself that it was wrong, but nothing helped."

She took a short pause before continuing.

"I think after I stopped resisting the feelings, the immediate need of having you inside me, was gone. But since then, every time I've started to masturbate, all I could think of was you. Every time I closed my eyes. First I saw myself watching you jerk off, but after a while the dream evolved to us fucking passionately. I tried to open my eyes, but every time I'd let my eyelids slip close, I would be back in the action with you. Only way to get rid of it, was to let it keep me in its hold until I screamed in my body shivering orgasms. After that, every time my arousal got high enough, the urge kept me up, until my eyes went close and you put me to sleep. But now, the burning desire is slowly fading. Until you run away again..."

I stared in awe when she told me all this. She looked so calm, and something beyond beautiful. I could see from her eyes that she had something in her mind.

"I'd like to test a theory. Together, if you don't mind. Lay down and close your eyes, and I'll do the same. Let's see what happens."

I was too exhausted after everything to resist, and to be honest, I didn't even want to. As soon as my head was against my hands, I closed my eyes and felt asleep. When I woke up, I was on my side and Hanna was in close spoon with me, my arms wrapped around her, and her hands tightly crossed with mine. I couldn't do much more but to smile.

"Are you awake?" I whispered in her ear.

The confirmation came in a form of a silent "Yes" and her tightening the grip and pulling me even closer to her body.

"So what's next?" I asked. "Does this mean that from now on every time I'm horny, I have to cum screaming your name before I can sleep?" Hanna chuckled to my thoughts.

"Well, I think we both know there might be a way to ease those desires," she whispered. "We need to let ourselves to ride the wave, and see where it leads."

We both almost panted when she asked me to open her hoodies zipper. Once that done, she took my hands to her breasts, and I started to caress them. When I pinched her hard and erect nipple, she moaned silently. After a good while of playing with her boobs, she guided my left hand to her soaking wet love canal. Hanna had already opened her jeans, so I had a free way to her most sacred places. She rubbed her butt against my aching hard cock and when she finally whispered her call, I was more than ready.

"Lets ride this wave together, my love" she whimpered. "Take me. Take me now. Make me yours, forever."

I freed my member from it prison while my sister pushed her jeans down for me to have free access to her backside. I guided the head of my cock to her pussy, and with one, slow but determined push I entered her.

"Fuck me brother," she pleaded, "fuck me like there is no tomorrow. Soon I'll be yours."

The process of thinking anything had gone long ago, and it was just a primal lust and desire when I started to work my speed up. I'm not sure how long I kept pumping in and out at my sisters love tunnel, but as soon as I felt her grip on my hands get tighter, I knew she was ready to cum soon. And so was I. Her muscles started to milk my cock even deeper inside her pussy, and I was couple thrusts away from filling her with my seeds.

"Cum inside me Johnnie, cum inside me now!"

I'm not sure if I lost my consciousness for a brief moment, but it felt like I wasn't there for couple of seconds. But when I heard my sister screaming my name, with her whole body shaking in my arms, I got the most intensive orgasm I could even imagine. I pushed myself as deep as I could, like in a spasm, and shot my cum in my sisters waiting pussy.

After the rush was over, we laid in our spoon, my cock still inside her. The last thing I remember was my sisters deep sigh.

"I'm yours. Forever."

THE END