John and Jill Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you live here or in Culver?"

"No, no, I live in a condo here in Fullmer down on Light Avenue. We need to get together for lunch and talk over old times. I heard you're divorced from the factory worker you married."

"Four years now, how about you?"

"I'm a two-time loser, married and divorced twice. Thankfully, I'm alone now. How about you; is anybody in your life?"

"No time, I put everything into my business."

"You have to eat don't you? How about dinner tomorrow night at seven at Alberto's?"

"I think I can break my busy schedule long enough for an old beau."

They both laughed and Jill gave him a hug before they broke apart, going their own way. Jill was excited because she really hadn't seen anybody socially acceptable other than her girlfriends in years. She'd gone out on a few dates, but none of them were John. She had a thing for Conrad when she was in college, but wasn't sure whether something could come of it or not.

****************************************

John was waiting on his wife to come back from the post office which was out on Route Six to avoid town traffic just on the outskirts of town. John always hated Amy driving her Volkswagen Beetle because it was so small. The way it was shaped, something could come right up over top of the thing and kill her quickly. He despised the thing because, with his height, he could barely fit in it; but she loved it. John could very seldom deny Amy anything because he loved her so much. He had never been happier in his life, the woman of his dreams and reunited with his son at the house.

When Amy got back, they went out and ate their lunch with the other employees, as usual. John was working on a new table, with a design that was truly frustrating him. He was doing an intricate carved leg and had ruined two of the ones he was working on. He truly needed the break.

"What's got you so stressed, big boy?"

"Oh, this new table for the Martin Hotel conference room. If we can get this job completed to their satisfaction, we could get good business from them and maybe even the corporation they're a part of."

"Relax, John, they said they were in no hurry for it. Take your time until you are comfortable with it. You should not be doing any jobs that take away from your pleasure in the work. You're the one that taught me that. You need to relax a little because I need to talk to you about something important."

"What is that?"

"You're going to be a Papa," Amy said with her 4000 Watt smile.

John nearly passed out when all the blood rushed out of his head. Although he had initially been skeptical about fatherhood at his age, he was now overly excited. He picked Amy up and swung her around so hard it made her dizzy and began kissing her passionately. All of the other employees heard what was going on and started giving John the rib about being a father, when he was old enough to be a grandfather. He just gave it back to them in his own kind way by telling them to "get their asses back to work."

Nonetheless, John was excited and called JJ to leave a message to call him back as soon as he could. When his son finally called him back, he was very excited about finally having a sibling, even at 21 years of age. He knew his father always wanted another child, but Jillian never gave him one. When they all had dinner together at the loft that evening, JJ gave Amy a big hug and called her "Mama." They celebrated with a bottle of wine, but Amy drank soda. Everyone was happy in the Trainor household.

****************************************

Conrad Peterson picked Jillian Sinclair up at her place of business the next evening for dinner. Alberto's was a fine Italian restaurant with great food. It was one of the few fine dining establishments for formal occasions in Fullmer, and a well-known romantic restaurant. Her coworkers were standing at the door and gushing that Jillian was finally getting out. They knew their boss needed some male companionship. Jillian had changed into a little black cocktail dress with spaghetti straps and wore CFM heels. She was hopeful of a good night.

It started out well for her when Conrad opened the passenger door for Jill and helped her in. He didn't fail to notice when her short dress slid upward and gave him a view of her light blue colored panties. He also noticed the movement of her dress and realized she wasn't wearing a bra. She missed the snide smile on his face as he closed her door to walk around to his. Although he had never laid Jillian in college, he thought his chances would be good tonight. He knew all about married and divorced women; he'd been fucking them for years.

Conrad Peterson was a user in the greatest sense of the word. He knew how to manipulate people to get where he was going and what he wanted. He even tried to date the boss's daughter, which was how he got his first position in the bank at Culver. Although he tried several times to ask Pamela Tamchek out, she always refused his offers. She finally told him to leave her alone. Not wanting to cause any friction in his job, he decided to leave it alone. He always thought Pamela Tamchek was far sexier than Jillian Sinclair. However, with her father's influence he felt he could go far. He still figured Jillian could be a great piece of ass. He was going to try his best to find out tonight.

Conrad made sure to order plenty of wine and to keep Jill's glass full throughout their dinner. Jill couldn't eat all of her Veal Parmesan, but Conrad devoured his manicotti. He felt he would use all of his energy up and needed the carbohydrates.

They went over to the dance club side of the restaurant and danced until almost 10:30 PM. Jill was really mellowed and somewhat horny from all the wine and close dancing. When she felt Conrad's right hand slipped from her lower back to the left cheek of her ass, she really took in her breath, but shoved her crotch and breasts into him. It'd been a long time and Jill was ready.

"Your place or mine?" Conrad said as he reached up with his left hand in between them and tweaked Jill's nipple rather forcefully.

"Yours, it's closer."

Conrad broke apart from her and grabbed her hand to lead her to the parking lot. When they got to his car he turned her back to the passenger door and pushed her against the car. He began kissing her passionately, which she returned, using her tongue to boldly joust with his. When he raised his right hand and slid it under her dress, she spread her legs a little wider to allow him access to her crotch. He slid his fingers over to push the gusset of her soaked panties to the side and slide into her wet, slimy slit.

As he began a rhythmic finger fucking of her quim she came all over his fingers and hand. It had been so long for Jill that she wanted another release as quickly as possible.

"Ah, the nectar of the gods," Conrad said, raising his fingers to lick them as Jill pushed him away, dropped to her knees on the asphalt and unzipped his pants as quickly as possible. She pulled out his slowly lengthening cock and took him into her mouth right there in the parking lot. People could've walked by and seen them, but at that moment she didn't care. She swallowed his love muscle as quickly as she could get it in her mouth and began bobbing her head giving him one of the best blowjobs of his life.

Peterson had just been laid the night before by one of the secretaries at the bank, but this was heaven. He couldn't hold back anymore and just grunted as he unloaded a large amount of spunk into Jillian's waiting mouth. She swallowed his entire load except for a little bit that she kept on her tongue to show her lover. She looked him right in the eyes and swallowed the rest of his cum.

He was so fired up now he had to have her and quickly. He pulled her to her feet, slid her dress up and with her ass against the car, slid his half engorged cock into her pussy. It felt so good to Jillian that she raised her feet and wrapped her legs around his waist as he pummeled her against the car. John had fucked her a few times standing up, but never with this intensity. Conrad was a jackhammer as he finally shot his second load into her juicy, orgasmic pussy. Jill was so horny she'd come again.

"We need to get your condo quickly, Conrad," Jillian said as she pulled her panties back over her leaking cunt and Conrad zipped up his pants. Jill got into the car by herself this time, as Conrad ran around to his side. He drove as quickly as he could. On the way to his condo, she could feel her pussy release their combined love juices to soak her panties. Conrad could smell the arousal, which only made him harder.

When they reached the condo, Jill practically ran to the door he pointed to as he rushed to get his keys out to open the door. When they got inside, he showed her to the bedroom with them both leaving their clothes strewn along the way. Jill leapt onto the bed and spread her legs, laying face down. Conrad knelt between her legs and slid his now resurrected phallus into her pussy from behind in one solid thrust. He rhythmically fucked in and out of her hard gripping vagina as fast as he could. He did not have a lot of stamina while dealing with Jillian's hard-working PC muscles, and he came inside her juicy cunt.

With jackhammer like strokes and the splashing of his hot spunk inside her aching pussy, Jill was overcome with the feeling of the moment and screamed out her third orgasm of the evening. Conrad was not that good of a lover, certainly not as good or big as John, but filled the void that needed filling. She thought she would keep him around a little while to take care of her needs. She also realized why she wasn't sorry to lose him to Pamela Tamchek in college.

Jill went to the shower, cleaned up and dressed quickly so Conrad could take her home. He wanted her to spend the night, but as far as she was concerned, that wasn't happening.

****************************************

Amy talked John into accepting a job teaching intermediate woodworking two evenings a week at the local adult learning center. She also talked to the instructor at the local community college and they decided John would take an apprentice on at 3F for a year at a time. They would make minimum wage and John could spread his knowledge. This made every student work harder in their classes to possibly get that apprenticeship. They thought the chance to work with a master woodworker and carver would be the chance of a lifetime.

John always treated students with respect, especially if they wanted to learn. Unfortunately, a lot of the college class students had learned bad habits from bad shop teachers. John would have to spend a lot of time in his classes teaching the safe and correct way to do certain techniques. If anyone performed unsafe techniques, they got one warning; the second time they were out of class. John's goal was always to teach so that there were no injuries in his class. The students could come in with any project they wanted to build, no matter how complex, and people could work on them. John would show them how to do their intermediate skills, so they could complete their projects.

John Trainor had enough of a reputation that even seasoned wood workers were signing up for his class; so much so that there was a waiting list. Several times the coordinator at the school even asked John to teach two more nights or a weekend. John always refused, because this would've allowed him no time with Amyleese, JJ or time to work on his own projects. The more John taught, the more orders he got for custom work for 3F. John always had his apprentice work on cutting out the wood pieces using his templates, such as cabriole legs and trim, as well as gluing up panels. He always let the apprentice work with him when he was assembling the projects so he or she could learn the techniques they needed. John wasn't just having them do the grunt work.

Amy was glad that she had done this for John because he seemed to love passing on his knowledge. JJ even came by a few times to help his father build things when he had the time from his busy school schedule. She was seven months pregnant now and really showing. John called it her baby bump, while Amy called it her growing volcano. She told John there was nothing "bumpy" about it.

"Boy, if Erin could see me now, she would be giving me the dickens about being as big as a house."

"Amy, your sister is smart, successful and beautiful. How come she hasn't married?"

"I asked her about that the last time we talked, John. She said she's not necessarily done living life in the big city and will only marry when she meets someone like you. She sure is gone on you, big boy. Just don't be getting any ideas about my little sister."

"Big sister suits me just fine, Amy," he said as he lovingly hugged his beautiful wife.

****************************************

Jillian was so busy that she took on apprentice decorators from the program at the University. She was teaching them about the pitfalls of interior decoration and how to appraise jobs. After completing Mrs. Brooks' house, the word got around and she was busier than she'd ever imagined.

She was seeing Conrad Peterson on a weekly basis, even though she didn't relish spending so much time with him. Where John's lovemaking had been gentle and consistent, sex with Conrad was just raw fucking. That's all she really had room for in her life at this moment anyway. The few times JJ had come home from the University and met Conrad didn't seem to go well. When asked of his opinion of her new beau, JJ was honest with her.

"Mother, if he's what you want so be it, but he seems somewhat sleazy."

"Honey, just give him a chance, he'll grow on you," Jill replied to her son.

"So does a wart, mother, but they make medicines for that."

"There's no reason to be sarcastic about it, son. He's made an honest attempt to be nice to you."

"Haven't I been cordial to him whenever I've seen him? I just don't trust the man, mom. You asked my opinion and I gave it to you. If you don't like the answer, don't ask the question. It's a moot point anyway because I'm not here. You're free to see whomever you want."

Jillian just sighed and thought that he was probably right. JJ was just like his father, honest to a fault. She didn't really trust Conrad's intentions, either. However, the sex was raw and exciting. Conrad just kept pushing to meet her parents, but Jillian didn't think it was the right time.

Jill's business was really growing in the Culver area, due to her advertising at Rans Furniture. She'd also been referring several clients to John's custom 3F designs. She'd been correct in her assumption that the symbiotic relationship between the two businesses was a strong one.

She often took clients to the furniture store to pick out different pieces for their homes. Every time she saw Amy, she had a special glow about her. Jill hated to admit that Amy was such a nice person and the girl was beautiful. John always stayed in the workshop when Jill was at the store and never came out to even acknowledge her presence. This always hurt Jill and ruined her day. Of course, she realized and had to admit to herself that her present situation was her own fault. Finally one day she realized, while looking at Amy, that the girl was pregnant. When she inquired, Amy acknowledged her pregnancy and that she was due in August.

****************************************

"There's my beautiful wife; come here woman, I want to give you a hug."

Amy, now seven months pregnant, waddled over to John and said, "Enjoy it while you can, big boy, in another month you won't be able to get close enough to hug me past my big belly."

"That'll just make more of you to love, sweetie."

"I can't imagine being any bigger; what if I was having twins?" she asked John as she sat on his lap.

John just hugged his wife, while he slowly rubbed circles smoothly on her distended belly. The doctor had already confirmed they were having a boy, and they had already picked out names. John sat and realized just how lucky he was to have his wonderful wife and another child. He always wanted another child with Jillian, but she just never seemed to be able to conceive.

"I'm not worried about bigger, but I think twins would kill me."

"Well you dodged a bullet then, big boy, twins run on my mother's side of the family. I have twin uncles and twin cousins running around rampantly in the Loganovski clan. You could've had two little yard apes to be chasing around."

"However many you had would've been cared for and deeply loved by a wonderful mother and a proud father. This is already a loving family and you already have a stepson that loves you dearly."

"Oh John, what a wonderful thing to say," Amy said as she hugged him tighter and he felt her tears on his neck.

"Now, now, sweetie, I didn't intend to make you cry."

"There are tears of happiness, John. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life, thanks to you. Our business is doing better than it ever has and you've given me this wonderful gift growing in my belly. I love you with all my heart, John Trainor."

"I love you, too, Amyleese Trainor."

****************************************

The light began to slowly surface with warmth over the dew drenched field across from John and Amy's home. A bit of steam was visible, rising off of the grass as the sun began to touch the tips. It was going to be another hot day. John and Amy had already done their morning running and blading on the Unitrac and came back to prepare for their day of work. John stood looking out over the field across from the garage as Amy came up and wrapped her arms around her man.

"A penny for your thoughts, big boy?" as she hugged her loving husband and snuggled tightly into his back.

"I'm just thinking about how great my life has gone and where I'm at now. I didn't think the Lord above could be so good to me."

"John, the troubles you had before with your first wife made you what you are today and gave you the motivation to do the things you love and to be the person that you truly are. You should actually thank Jill for giving you the chance to be the person you are doing the things you love. I've gotten to know her when she's come into the store, and I actually think she's a nice person who just made a mistake. You should really think about forgiving her. I can see her every day she comes in when she looks at you through the glass in your workshop and realizes the mistake she made, the hurt she caused. I really feel that's the only thing missing in her life is your forgiveness."

"I think there may be too much hurt that I can't forget. Besides, it's water under the bridge. She's a Sinclair. She'll get over the hurt soon and move along with her life. She's got what she wants now, her precious career."

"No, John, she doesn't have what she really wants, I do," Amy said as she hugged him tighter.

"You certainly do, my pregnant vixen," John said as he returned her hug and turned to kiss her passionately. He broke the kiss and she gasped for breath.

"Are you going to head to the post office and then come on in to the store?"

"Yes, my lovely man; my usual routine," Amy said as she went downstairs to get into her car and drove away in her beetle, as John watched her happily through the picture window.

****************************************

John was working in his workshop on a project for customer Jill had arranged for him, when Frank yelled in for him to come out front. John did his usual doffing of his apron and brushed the sawdust from his arms and went out front to see Charlie Weis, a deputy sheriff that John knew from woodworking, standing there.

"What can I do for you, Charlie?" John asked as he knows the stern expression on Charlie's face.