John and Laura the First Meeting Pt. 01

Story Info
The meeting between Laura and John.
3.1k words
4.4
3.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers

John works as an engineer in the field of technology in the US for a prominent company and Laura is an executive assistant for a CEO at an oil field company in Novosibirsk Russia. They met at a meeting of language learners while John was visiting Novosibirsk for several weeks a few years ago. They both needed to learn each other's language as a requirement of their jobs and fortunately there was a weekly meeting in at the Exlinguo School at the Business Center near the Novosibirsk Central Park.

The school offers evening classes, and this is convenient for both of them, they were able to spend their evenings practicing their language skills with other students. During their third week of class, in the rotation of learning from other student it was John and Laura's turn to help each other. They took to each other right away and just clicked with each other when it came to practicing. Their personalities matching so well, and right away John was smitten with Laura and he knew he wanted to ask her out for an evening.

While practicing and after about 20 minutes of struggling to gather the courage to ask Laura if she would like to go out to dinner with him, John finally decided, what the heck, worst she can do is say no. So, he asked, "Laura, would you go out to dinner with me?" and Laura looked at him confused not really understanding what he said. John struggled to find the words in Russian to ask her and managed a poorly pronounced "Сходи со мной поужинать?" hoping he said come to dinner with me properly. Laura's eyes lit up and she immediately responded "Да" a simple yes.

John waited a few minutes to start looking on his phone for places to go nearby, he didn't want to seem overzealous or overanxious. But to Laura, she could tell he was excited about it. After the class ended John met up with Laura to go to a restaurant, he found close by to have dinner together. Laura quite excited herself fancied John and his cute American accent when he spoke Russian. She didn't mind his mistakes and she understood him well enough they could have productive small talk with each other. John didn't really care if he understood a word Laura said, he was so stricken with her smile, her bubbly personality, and her beauty.

Her long jet-black hair, beautiful hazel eyes, it was all John could do to not stare at her from time to time. He was quite smitten with her. They left after the class and headed to the Drovamuka restaurant only a block or so away. Laura was actually wanting to hold John's hand while walking to the restaurant being dark and feeling like she needed him to help her feel safe walking the block or two. She dared not be so brave, not this early in their meeting. Even though they have been attending classes for a while now and had spoken off and on, she didn't want to be so forward with him, at least "not yet." They walked to the restaurant and chatted a little, understanding only about half of what each other said.

John was thinking to himself that love at first sight is rare, but it can happen and the emotions that John and Laura were sharing is definitely looking to prove it is possible.

They arrive at the restaurant and have a wonderful time getting to know each other better and having a delicious meal together. The evening flies by as they laugh and chat the evening away. When they finish dinner, John offers to walk Laura home or to the bus so she can get home safely. She instead asks him to walk with her so they can continue to talk. John agrees enthusiastically and they leave the restaurant heading to the Institut Gornogo Dela transit stop a few blocks away.

On the way, Laura could not stop herself from thinking of how John was so warm and sensitive but had a strong manliness about him. A wonderful combination in a man, a little of both and knowing how to use each when the moment called for it. She imagined he was more than likely a wonderful lover. It made her blush a little when the thought came to her and she was glad it was dark outside.

She asked John if he wouldn't mind getting a nightcap to finish out the evening before she went home. A little more forward than usual for her, but she has a good feeling about John and wanted to explore them more before going home. There is a little bar around the corner from where they are called the Bar 113, she suggested they go there for a drink and John agreed. Boy did John ever agree, a little too fast he made himself cringe inside with a little embarrassment.

They spent a while talking and having a few drinks and just enjoying each other's company. They really hit it off and John found himself becoming a bit excited sitting there looking at Laura in her skintight jeans and black low-cut pleated blouse. He was actually finding himself quite horny at the moment and was finding it difficult to hide it from her.

Laura had not let that go unnoticed, she saw John was acting and giving off vibes of being horny for her, she was feeling the same thing, it was just easier for her to hide it.

She sat there trying to decide how to broach the subject without sounding too brash on the subject, but she found herself wanting more and more to be intimate with John. She decided to reach across the table and gently lay her hand on his, this was a welcomed surprise to John as he felt the warmth of her hand on his. It was soft and smooth, and most welcome a feeling to him. He immediately felt his heart skip a beat and it even started to beat a little faster, he immediately turned his hand over to grasp hers and feel it in his own. The connection between them was strong and getting stronger as each moment passed.

John looked at Laura and saw her welcoming smile and beautiful eyes and could no longer hide his excitement for her. He squeezed her hand ever so gently to let her know what he was feeling for her. He began to feel a strong wanting in his heart and in his loins. He began to feel his cock begin to show the same excitement his heart was feeling. He decided to put all his cards on the table, he leaned into her and whispered gently in her ear, "Would you like to get a room for the night with me?" Laura was taken a little aback at first with John's directness but not at all displeased. She smiled at him and simply replies "Да, я бы хотел этого" (Yes, I would like that.)

John in his eagerness almost gets up from the table right away but tries to play it cool by asking the waitress for the check so he can pay it and then they can leave. John starts to search on the Internet for a hotel close by, but Laura takes him by the hand and leads the way out the door. Their hearts pounding with anticipation already as they walk briskly out the exit. John hails a taxi to take them to the Novosibirsk Marriott Hotel only 5 blocks away. They sit in the car holding hands when John leans into Laura and gives her a kiss on the lips, they are soft and sweet to him, he wants to kiss her more but is slightly hesitant. Laura leans into him to let him know it is ok to continue, he pushes his lips harder into hers, opening his mouth to push his tongue deeply into her mouth, Laura is more than happy to accommodate him.

The taxi ride is short and only gives them time to engage in a short passionate kiss, enough to make Laura wet and John hard, all at the same time.

John pays the taxi driver and they practically sprint out of the taxi to the hotel registration desk. John asks for a room on the top floor and quickly offers his credit card to pay. Waiting impatiently as the desk clerk seems to take forever to authorize the card and provide him with the key to their room.

Retrieving the key Laura practically drags him to the elevator to go to their room. After the quick ride up, she quickly leads him to the room. John is enjoying Laura's enthusiasm and eagerness, adding to his excitement that this beautiful woman must really want to be with him is such a turn on to him. He eagerly watches her ass in her tight jeans all the way, wanting to grasp it. But that can wait a few moments he decides.

They enter the room and John wastes no time throwing Laura up against the wall, pressing his body into her. Grabbing the back of her head and pulling her to him to give her a long passionate deep kiss. Their breathing quickening as the excitement of what is about to come builds the passion within them.

Laura throws her legs up around johns waist as she is pressed against the wall by Johns weight. Her hair in his hands as he directs her during their kiss. Wanting to feel her silky-smooth skin in his hands, John carries Laura to the bed where he begins helping her take off her clothes. Pulling her shirt over her head he sees her bra and reached around to release the clasps letting her breasts free for him to see. He stopped undressing her long enough to take one of them in his mouth, pressing his face forcefully into her chest.

Sucking her nipple into his mouth and swirling his tongue around her nipple. Their awkwardness in undressing each other fast enough to embrace each other was nearly comical. Like two teenagers they struggled to get undressed and be passionate all at the same time. Finally, Laura reaches down and pulls her pants off, immediately afterwards helping John remove his. After John's pants reaches his ankles, Laura is already pulling down his underwear to free his cock in front of her face. John had not even gotten his pants off past his feet and Laura already had his cock in her hand leading it directly for her mouth. John reacts to her mouth on his cock by taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, thrusting his hips forward allowing her to take full advantage of his 10" cock.

Laura wastes no time licking and sucking Johns cock, wrapping her hand tightly around the base, forcing her mouth up and down his thick shaft. Grabbing the back of Laura's head to feel its movements back and forth as Laura sucks Johns cock. John turns and allows himself to fall on the bed, his cock at full attention. Laura climbs over his legs to kneel between them to continue her attention on his cock. She works up a lot of spit in her mouth to surprise him with a special skill she has, the ability to deepthroat. With her hair hanging on his body as she works her magic on Johns cock, she finally wants to dive deeply onto him. She looks up at him, sees him lying there taking in the feelings she is giving him.

She waits for just the right moment while watching his breathing and his facial expressions and then without notice suddenly and forcefully pushes her mouth down onto Johns cock taking it deeply into her throat. She sees his facial expression change as he is taken with the sudden surprise for feeling Laura's face hit his stomach and his cock squeezed tightly into her throat. His mouth agape and eyes clenched tight and taking a deep, deep breath from the excitement. She holds his cock in her throat, allowing him to take in the feelings of pleasure, running her tongue at the base of his balls, licking them as far as she can.

Holding her breath seemingly for forever while his cock stretches her throat forcing it outward with a large bulge. Finally, needing a breath she slides her mouth up the length of his cock, letting her thick saliva coat his cock in a shiny slick wet coating.

John was definitely not expecting Laura to surprise him with this kind of cock sucking ability, his excitement showing prominently in his hard-stiff cock in her face. Laura begins stroking Johns cock up and down with the lubricant she provided from her mouth. Her own pussy becoming so wet she can feel her own juices running down her leg, wanting to mount his cock so bad.

Having waited long enough and not a word being said, John pulls Laura up to him so she is sitting on his lap, he can feel his cock pressing against her belly. Laura raises her ass and reaches down to grab Johns cock and gently guides him into her pussy. Letting herself lower further and further down. Feeling his cock filling her inside with each inch she lowers. How far will he go into her she thinks to herself. He is so big. She can feel her insides stretching to accommodate his length and girth. Finally, she speaks, "You're so big I love it!" John nearly cums hearing her say that in English with her sweet little Russian accent. It is such a turn on for him. John can feel his cock hit the depths of her tight wet pussy, so tight on his cock, it is like a glove two sizes too small.

Laura leans down close to Johns face and whispers in his ear, I am so glad we did this. This is a new experience for me, but it is so wonderful. John reaches up and places his hand on the back of Laura's head and pulls her toward him, kissing her softly at first but quickly turning it into a full-fledged French kiss. His tongue meeting hers, swirling around and around, their lips pressed together so hard, any other time it may even hurt they are pressed together so hard. Their breathing heavy as John continues fucking Laura with all his strength. Pushing his cock in and out of her so quickly, feeling her pussy grip his cock with each thrust.

Releasing her from his kiss, John pushes Laura up and grabs her shoulders, turning her to be face down on the bed while he mounts her from behind. She is lying flat on her belly while he straddles her legs. He reaches down to spread Laura's ass cheeks letting him see her tight little asshole and pussy. He takes his wet cock and begins to rub it up and down her ass letting it feel her smooth, wet skin. He gently begins to push his cock into her pussy feeling her ass on his stomach as he pushes it as far in as he can. Burring his balls to the hilt as he begins to fuck her again, laying down flat on her back to let his weight lay on her back.

His cock going in and out of Laura as she lays there with her head turned to one side feeling Johns weight push his cock in and out of her. He moves slowly at first, letting his cock feel every inch of her swollen pussy. Sliding in and out, slowly, ever so slowly he pushes in and pulls back. John can feel his balls about to explode in his little Russian. He can feel every sensation of the tightness of Laura's pussy wrapped around his cock. The smooth wet silky feeling of her tightness squeezing every inch of his throbbing hard cock.

When he feels the urge and can no longer stand the wait, he allows himself to begin thrusting in earnest, faster and harder and hearing his stomach slapping on Laura's ass. Just when he feels he is about to burst he pulls his cock out and with a couple of strokes of his hand on his cock forces his cum up and down her back. Laura can feel the warm cum as it hits her skin, from the small of her back all the way up to her shoulders. "Oh, a big one" she exclaims. John with his back arched as he cums all over Laura watches as his cum begins to run into the small of her back. A big load of cum it is. He had not had sex in quite a while and Laura was the recipient of a long time waiting. Rubbing his cock and looking at Laura John wants the feeling of cumming to last as long as possible. After seemingly an eternity he finishes by squeezing the last few drops of cum on Laura's ass.

Exhausted, John lays down on Laura's back to rest, feeling his warm cum on his stomach. He feels her shoulders with his hands and feels their smoothness, so soft to his touch. Laura lays there feeling John on her back also exhausted from all of the sexual tension she had built up being released to please John.

After a few minutes John rolls off of her and lays on his back, Laura still laying on her stomach reaches over and grabs Johns cock with her hand. Feeling it begin to go flaccid. It feels good in her hand, she almost wished to make it hard again just so she could suck it some more. She will wait, she has a feeling this is but the beginning of a long caring and sexual relationship.

After a few minutes of fondling Johns cock, they both decide to get up and shower. John reaches down and grabs Laura's ass as they walk toward the bathroom, "That is a great ass and I want more of it" he says. Not sure of what he said, Laura looks at him and smiles as she is sure whatever it was, she would like it.

Being the first time Laura allowed herself to go to bed with a man she was not all that familiar with, she wasn't sure what to think. She definitely felt a bond with John and was hoping this could become a frequent happening. His living in America and her in Russia. They will have to put effort into making these liaisons as frequent as possible. She just knew that their sexual exploits would be fun and exciting to her.

John was thinking similar thoughts, know that this Russian beauty would have to become a frequent stop over for him when he visits Russia or maybe meet with her wherever he is in Europe. Maybe she could even come to America to visit him.

Enjoy the following stories I have written about the exploits of Laura and John. I hope you like them.

nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers