All Comments on 'John and Melissa Ch. 03'

by Naughty_Misty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
partylion83partylion83over 13 years ago
Cannot Wait

For Next Submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow, well done.

I've been reading from this site for along time and this was about one of the best I've read. Your work will only get better with time. I look forward to your next submission. Your capturing the point of view for each character was very careful and believable. I had to read this chapter to cum after reading chapter 2, I got so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Nice

You write extremely well. You appear to be a beginner only because most authors would use one post with several pages rather than 3 posts.

If you post frequently you will soon be a highly favored author on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love it!

Please continue the story.

blackstallion21blackstallion21over 13 years ago
As Am I...

That was a great series... and my Throbbing Cock is proof of that! now excuse me as I read it again, so I can relieve him!!!

Looking fwd to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
in love

oh goodness tht was a total turn on tht is soo sexy you are a amazing writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So nice to see them cumming at each other's loving touches. I enjoyed some much needed stroking while reading this arousing chapter. Their mouths are wonderful ways to pleasure each other. I wish someone would take my fucking dickmeat in their mouth and give me a good blowjob, because I'm so turned on and horny from your great story, Misty. Keep writing, I thoroughly love reading your stories. I think some is from your personal experiences, which is why it seems so real and wonderful, honey. I just want to read all that you share through your writings. I know I'm a perverted guy, but I love getting aroused by your stories. Keep them cumming and cumming and cumming, please. IF you'd like to hear some of my sexual experiences, just email me and I'll be happy to share too.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

PS - I've had a variety of encounters. Let me know your desires and I'll try to meet them!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous