John and Michelle

Story Info
John and Michelle meet.
1.8k words
4.6
31.5k
23

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers

Part 1

My name is Michelle, I am 27 and I am a very passable transgender and have been so since I was 17. Anyone that sees me cannot tell I am trans. I am 5'7" tall and weigh 105 pounds, shoulder-length black hair, and hazel eyes. I have taken hormones but refuse any surgery. My hips are slim, my ass is firm and round and my breasts are smallish A cup but with nice large nipples.

My man whom I am wild about is John. He is 32, well-toned but not muscular, 6'2" tall, and about 200 pounds. I would not call him hairy, but he does have a hairy chest and arms. He has a wonderful 8-inch cut cock and a really strong sex drive.

So how did we meet? It was the 49th birthday party of a good friend of mine, Gary. I am a work-at-home web designer and have been doing work for Gary's firm for several years. Gary lives in a wonderful home with his transgender girlfriend Gina. I was wearing a short tight red dress, sheer red nylons with a seam up the back and 4" heels, panties but no bra. I never wear a bra, prefer to have my breasts free. My nipples tend to push out the fabric of anything I am wearing.

After being at the party for a short time and visiting with some people, Gary brought over this wonderful-looking man to introduce to us all. He told everyone his name was John and he ran the ad agency his firm was going to use.

Although I heard what Gary was saying about John, I didn't as I was taken by his deep penetrating eyes. We kept our eyes glued to each other during the introduction. The people around us were welcoming John, and he mumbled answers back to them, but he and I kept staring into each other's eyes. Slowly the crowd separated until it was just John and me alone. We talked, about work and people we both knew, just trying to make conversation. I could feel the heat between us, something I haven't felt in many years.

After some time as it was getting late, I told John I needed to call my Uber to leave. When he questioned me about using Uber, I explained that I knew I would be drinking during the party and didn't trust myself to drive. He told me not to make the call, he would drive me home. "You don't have to" I responded and he said, "I don't have to but I want to". I smiled at him and we headed toward the door. Stopping to say goodbye to Gary and Gina, she reminded me we were going shopping and lunch tomorrow.

As John held the door to his sports sedan open for me, I lowered myself into the seat causing my dress to ride up, exposing the lacy top of my thigh-high nylons and a bit of skin. I noticed John staring. The drive to my place was short and when we arrived I thanked him and asked if he'd like to come inside for a drink or something. "I'd love to" was his response and he again opened the car door for me and got another show of my legs.

In my apartment, I kicked off my heels and walked him over to the little bar I had set up. I felt his hand slide around my waist and pull me to him. No way could I resist this hunk of a man. Lightly he kissed me. I looked into his eyes and we then kissed, deeply and passionately.

Pulling away from him I asked that he fix us a drink while I went to freshen up. I walked to my bedroom, removed my dress, put on a very sheer robe, checked my makeup, and went back to John. As I came out of the bedroom and walked across the room to him, his eyes were fixed on me and his mouth was slightly open. I just smiled and when I got to him, touched his face. "You'll catch flies" I joked to him, leaning over and lightly kissing him. "You are beautiful," he said as his eyes ran over my body. Our drinks sat unused as he again put his arms around me, pulled me to him, and kissed me deeply. I undid the one button holding the robe closed and let it fall open. John slides the robe off my shoulders and lets it fall to the floor. One hand reached up and cupped my left breast as I moaned into his ear. Kissing me deeply, I felt his other hand slide down my back and squeeze my right ass cheek. I pressed my thigh against the hard bulge in his pants as his hands continued exploring my body. I was on fire. Stepping back from him, I looked him in the eyes and taking his hand lead him to the bedroom.

As we embraced in the bedroom, I lifted his shirt and off of him and ran my hands over his hard chest. I stepped back and lay down on the bed, holding my arms open to him, inviting him. Quickly he removed his slacks and underwear and my eyes fixed on his 8-inch hard cock and the large testicles under it. He climbed into bed and took me into his arms and we kissed again as hands explored. I ran my hand down his back, squeezing his firm ass cheek and sliding around to wrap around his hard cock. His moan as I grabbed him was my indication he wanted it as much as I did. I felt his hands running over my body, squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples, and fondling my ass. Then he ran a finger up and down my ass crack, and paused over my hole, rubbing it and gently sliding in.

I squealed and turned slightly to give him better access and he slowly finger fucked my eager hole. After a few minutes, John climbed between my legs, spreading them apart and lifting them. I helped by lifting my legs which were now wrapped around his arms as he leaned over me. I reached down and guided his hard cock to my hot hole. Staring into his eyes, I gasped as he slowly pushed the head into me. "Oh yes John, yes. Please" I moaned as he slowly pushed into me until our bodies were pressed together. He kept still for a few minutes, allowing me to enjoy the feeling of him buried in me. Then he slowly pulled back a few inches and slide back in -- doing this over and over. Slow shallow fucking. I was in heaven. Then pulling back until only the head of his cock was in me, he pushed back in. Now he was fucking me in long slow thrusts. I moved my hips to him in time with his thrusts. After a short time, he started to pick up the pace, going faster and faster. Soon he was grunting and slamming into me hard and fast. My moans and thrusts matched his. "Ohhhhh, yes yes" I cried out as I exploded in a large orgasm, sending my cum shooting over my belly. The spasms of my ass on John's cock as I orgasmed sent John over the top and with a loud grunt he pushed deep into me and I felt his cock twitch as his warm seed filled me. Collapsing on top of him when he was spent, we both tried to get our breath back. I stared into his eyes and gently put my lips on his, which soon became a deep passionate kiss. Slowly he pulled out of me and rolled over onto his back and I rolled over against him, my arm across his chest and my head on his shoulder. "Thanks for the ride home" I smiled at him. Giving my ass a light slap, he said "Anytime, my pleasure"

We snuggled together, I let my hand run over his toned hairy chest. His hand was rubbing up and down my back and squeezing my ass cheeks at times. I had my top leg lying over him and could feel his cock against it. As we snuggled, kissed, and made small talk, I could feel his cock start to grow and stiffen. Smiling at him, I rubbed my leg against it, feeling it respond.

I leaned over and kissed him passionately, then started working my way down. Kissing his neck, shoulders, chest. I lightly bit one of his nipples getting a moan from him. I continued kissing down his belly and ignoring his cock, for now, went down the inside of one thigh, kissing down to his knee. I moved my mouth over to his other leg and after kissing the inside of his knee started back up his thigh, kissing as I went.

Looking up at him, I ran my tongue over the head of his cock, tasting our lovemaking on him. Such a delicious taste. I ran my tongue down the underside of his cock to his balls and took my time licking and kissing each one. As I slid my lips back up the underside of his cock, I looked into his eyes, then took the head of his cock into my mouth. Still looking into his eyes, I lowered my mouth, taking his cock completely. Feeling it pushing into my throat, my eyes still on his. Pausing for a second I then raised my mouth up and down, slowly sucking his now hard cock. After a few minutes, I released his cock from my mouth and climbed back upon him, my legs straddling him. I leaned down and kissed my John and reaching behind myself, grabbed his cock and guided it to my love hole. Slowly I lowered myself, feeling him pushing into me. My eyes on his I sat completely down, his cock buried to the hilt in me.

Slowly I started moving, up and down, riding his cock. My ass sliding over it, feeling it deep inside. Moaning and gasping, I increased the tempo until he grabbed my hips and started humping up at me, matching my movements. Both of us now breathing hard until with a gasp and grunt, he shoved up, lifting me and I could feel his warm load deep in me. I collapsed down onto him, with his cock still in me, my head on his shoulder. His hands running up and down my back, squeezing my ass cheeks. Finally, I rolled over off of him as he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. "Wow, you are amazing," he said. Smiling at him, I just said "And you are too". As we snuggled together, we both drifted off to sleep.

(to be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers