John and Michelle Pt. 02

Story Info
The next day.
1.2k words
4.59
10.1k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

I woke first the next morning. For a time I just looked at John sleeping beside me, watching his breathing. I was a mess and needed a shower. Quietly I slipped out of bed letting John continue to sleep. After using the toilet, I stepped into the shower. The warm water felt good and I started by washing my hair. As I was ready to rinse off the shampoo, John walked in naked and used the toilet. He then walked over and opened the glass door on the shower and stepped in. He took me in his arms and kissed me as I put my arms around him. Two wet bodies rubbing against each other.

John reached for the soap but I took it from him. "Let me," I told him with a smile. I started by running my soapy hands over his shoulders and down each arm, massaging as I washed him. Running my hands over his chest, I took time to squeeze each breast, squeezing the nipple. This caused him to moan slightly. I then ran my hands down his belly, again massaging as I went.

Kneeling before him, I massaged my way down his left leg to his foot. I lifted his foot and after washing it, took his big toe into my mouth, looking up at him. I then ran my hand back up his leg slowly and onto the other, where I again washed down to his foot and sucked on his big toe.

Now running my hand back up his leg, I looked at him and smiled as I cupped his balls, gently massaging and washing them. I leaned forward and kissed each one before taking one into my mouth. This caused him to moan and place his hand on my head. Now I ran my lips back up the underside of his cock and took the head into my mouth. Looking into his eyes I slowly took more of his cock, feeling it push into my throat. I held it there for a moment, looking up at him. Then slowly with the warm water running down on us, I started up and down on his cock with my mouth, sucking him warmly. He moaned and placed one hand on my head and the other on the wall of the shower. As I continued up and down with my mouth, he started to rock his hips in time with my movements. After a time, his body tensed and as he moaned I felt his warm cum shoot into my mouth. Holding him I swallowed his load, my hand massaging his balls. I held him in my mouth as he recovered his breathing, his hand still on my head.

He then reached down and pulled me up to stand in front of him, pulling me against him and kissing me deeply. Looking into my eyes with a smile he said "Now it is my turn" as he took the soap from me. As I stood there he ran his soapy hands over my neck and shoulders and then took my breasts into his hands. Massaging them and pinching the nipples while standing near me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his hands working on my breasts. Then he slowly worked his hands down my body, running over my stomach to my hard clit, which he wrapped a hand around and slowly stroked. I moaned deeply, my eyes still closed.

Then placing his hands on my shoulders, he said "Turn around". When I turned, he reached down and placed my one foot onto the bench built into the wall of the shower. He then ran his soapy hands down my back, washing and massaging. When he reached my ass, his hands cupped and squeezed each cheek. Then he knelt behind me and continued to run his hands over my ass cheeks. I felt the fingers of one hand run up and down my crack, which again caused me to moan. Using one hand to pull my cheeks apart, he ran one finger around my hole, teasing. Slowly he slid the finger into me, sliding it in and out, running it in circles in me. I leaned forward, placing my hands on the wall of the shower, opening to him.

He leaned forward and I felt his tongue running up and down my crack. "Oh yes baby, yes" I cried out to him as he pushed his tongue into me. I loved the feeling of his tongue slowly fucking my hole, his hands holding my cheeks apart to allow him to press deeper. I cried out to him "I'm close baby, I'm going to cum" as he slid one hand under me and grabbed my hard clit. A squeeze and a couple of strokes while his tongue continued to probe me and I squealed as I orgasmed, shooting my load onto the shower wall. I was shaking as he stood, turned me, and pulled me into his arms. Another passionate kiss and I said, "I'm turning into a prune in here, maybe we should get out".

He said "I am getting hungry" and I told him I'd fix him some breakfast. He then told me he was catching a plane to Chicago at one o'clock but would love something to eat.

Getting out of the shower and drying off I put on a long tee shirt that barely covered my ass and went to the kitchen. Soon he came in, dressed, as I was finishing fixing him an omelet. I smiled at him and told him to sit down, then served him his breakfast and coffee as his eyes watched my ass peek from under the shirt as I moved about. I sat across from him munching a muffin and watching him eat. I could not take my eyes off of him. After he finished I walked over to him to take his dishes, but he grabbed me and pulled me down onto his lap. Sitting on his lap, he said "Thanks for the great breakfast. I will need to eat that again soon" and then he kissed me deeply again. I felt his hand squeezing my breasts through my shirt, pinching my nipples. Looking into his eyes I said, "If you continue to do that, you'll miss your plane". As I stood, he slapped my ass and said "Yeah, I guess I'd better get a move on". I walked him to the door.

"How long will you be gone," I asked.

"I'll be back Wednesday," he said.

"Will you call me when you can?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I will definitely call you," he said.

Holding me against him and kissing me, running his hands up and down my back as I placed a hand on his neck. I then stood in the doorway and watched him get into his car and drive off.

Singing to myself, I went about cleaning up my apartment, very happy for the first time in a long time. My phone rang and it was Gina reminding me that we were doing lunch at Mario's.

As Gina and I sat down to order lunch, my phone chimed. Looking it was a text from John "At the airport. Missing you already"

I smiled as I replied to his text "Me you too. Please call me later".

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers