John and Sue - A short Scene

Story Info
A couple meet and have sex, not much more to it than that!
1.5k words
4.33
1.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story really isn't, but might be added to something longer I'm considering - Just exploring an idea, let me know your thoughts

John, a muscular man in his mid-thirties, found himself captivated by an undeniable magnetism radiating from the woman before him. The sultry 49-year-old, possessing a slim and enticing silhouette, exuded an overwhelming sexual energy that held him in its thrall.

"Hehe... John, I believe we can satisfy each other quite thoroughly," she cooed, her voice low and inviting. "Prepare yourself," she concluded with a teasing glint in her eyes.

With a broad grin, he dared to ask, "How exactly would you like me prepared? And where would you want me to start?"

"Build up your stamina, babe," she drawled with a provocative smile, "Trust me, I am not going to tap out first. Begin with a kiss. Caress every inch of me."

His heart pounded at her words. With a nod, he moved in, his lips brushing hers in a passionate kiss as his hands began exploring the contours of her body, dancing across her curves and descending to her neck. His touch made her shiver, a low moan escaping her lips as his hands ventured to her breasts, sending a wave of arousal through him.

With each brush of his hand, her breath hitched and her fingers moved to his rigid arousal straining against his trousers. "John," she moaned, guiding him on his path.

He gently laid her back onto the soft bed, his hands deftly unfastening her blouse. His lips left hers, trailing fiery kisses down to her breasts, his hips grinding into hers. Occasionally, he'd rise back to her lips, his kisses deepening each time, only to descend again.

His lips on her skin elicited a breathy moan from her, "John, don't stop... Play with my breasts, suck them, lick them... Make me wet." Her hand grasped his arousal through his clothing, guiding it out of its confines.

Feeling her skin beneath his hands sent shivers of desire up his spine. He obediently lavished attention onto her hardening nipples, kneading her breasts as he worked, while his free hand glided under her skirt to feel her rising heat. Unbuttoning his shirt, he shrugged it off, yearning to feel her skin against his.

"Suck on my nipples, John," she whimpered, arching her back to press against him. Her breath caught as she asked, "How's my temperature, babe?"

Feeling her wetness against his fingers, he huskily replied, "You're very warm, and wet." He sat up on his knees, stripping off his trousers and boxers, presenting his fully hardened arousal to her gaze. His lips then descended to her belly, kissing a tantalizing path down her inner thigh as he expertly unfastened her skirt.

As his mouth lavished attention on her sensitive flesh, she giggled, "I feel a delightful twitch, John... Just remember, once you're there, you're not coming up until I say so."

His smirk was confident, enticing. "I can hold my breath for a long time," he promised, the husky timbre of his voice sending a delightful shiver through her. He lowered his head, resuming his devoted attentions with a newfound vigor, his tongue tracing tantalizing paths that left her writhing beneath him.

The initial stirrings of her impending climax were subtle, her breath coming in shorter, more erratic bursts, her fingers tightening in his hair. As he continued, her pleasure began to crest, the signs of her impending release growing more intense. Her hips began to undulate of their own accord, meeting his mouth in a primal rhythm that spoke volumes of her rising ecstasy.

The wetness he felt against his tongue increased exponentially, her body baring its rawest, most intimate secret to him. It was a flavor unique to her, heady and intoxicating, and he reveled in the taste. Her thighs quivered, then squeezed against his head, a silent plea for him to not stop, to push her past the precipice of her pleasure.

A gasp tore from her lips, her body tensing as waves of pleasure wracked her. Her grip on his hair tightened, tugging at the roots. It was a sweet, sharp pain that fuelled his desire, a clear signal of her climax. The feeling of her thighs clenching around his head, the taste of her arousal on his tongue - it was a sensory overload that sent his own arousal soaring to new heights.

As her orgasm subsided, he looked up at her, his gaze heated. "And now what would you like me to do?" he asked, his voice thick with anticipation.

Drawing in shaky breaths, she managed to purr, "Oh, I'm quite messy now, babe... You'll have to help me clean everything up. Will you drink all my juices?"

"Absolutely," he responded without hesitation. His tongue traced a path back to her centre, drinking in her release as he made sure she was thoroughly cleaned. Each taste of her sent electric jolts of arousal coursing through him, heightening his anticipation for the attention he craved.

"I'm aching for some attention," he murmured against her skin, the sound vibrating against her sensitive flesh. His desire was a palpable entity between them, a force begging for release.

With a sultry laugh, she replied, "I love hearing how ready you are... Is your cock throbbing, babe?" Her question was laced with mischief, a teasing challenge he was more than ready to accept. Unable to form words, he responded by gently biting the inside of her thigh, a playful retort that drew a gasp from her, punctuating the simmering tension that filled the room.

With a sultry grin, she slid down his body, her hand encircling his throbbing arousal. Her fingers danced along his length, exploring every vein and ridge. Leaning down, she traced her tongue over him, swirling around his head, leaving a trail of wet kisses in her wake. Slowly, she took him into her mouth, her lips closing around him as she began to suck with eager fervour.

In response, John resumed his explorations. Having thoroughly tasted her sweetness, he ventured further, his tongue seeking out the unexplored territory of her backdoor. His gentle attentions drew a surprised gasp from her, her body reacting instinctively as it clenched around the unexpected intrusion.

She could feel his arousal swell further in her mouth, her own actions mirrored in the increasingly assertive strokes of his tongue. The pulsating rhythm of her sucking matched the rhythm of his explorations, their actions building towards a crescendo.

Finally, he could hold back no longer. With a low groan, his release surged into her mouth, ribbons of warmth that she eagerly accepted, her mouth continuing its ministrations until every drop was savored.

After his shuddering climax, she lifted herself off his face, feigning disappointment as she gazed down at him, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "I hope you're not done yet, John," she teased, her hand idly tracing patterns on his spent arousal. "Where's that stamina you promised me?" she questioned playfully, her fingers trailing down to discover his still hardened arousal.

"Is he still hard?" John responded with a devious grin, his gaze piercing. "I think it's time you took some direction."

With a firm grip on her hips, he guided her over him, his hardened length teasing her entrance. They shared a heated look, anticipation sizzling between them like a live wire. She gasped as she took him in fully, her body quivering as she adjusted to his size. His fingers marked her hips, the sensation causing a jolt of pleasure to surge through her.

As they found their rhythm, the atmosphere between them transformed, becoming more primal and intense. Her body swayed over him in time with his hard thrusts, the lewd sounds of their coupling filling the room.

Feeling the uncontrollable urge to take her from a different angle, he helped her off him, only to swiftly position her on all fours. His hands caressed the curves of her backside before his arousal found its way back inside her.

From this new vantage point, he could see everything: his thick arousal disappearing into her, the slick white cream coating him each time he withdrew only to plunge back in. The sight was sinfully erotic, fuelling his desires to an insurmountable peak.

She begged for more, her voice desperate and filled with raw need, "Faster, harder!" The pleas drove him to pick up the pace, his thrusts growing in both speed and intensity.

As he neared his climax, his grip on her tightened, his strokes becoming even more erratic. Suddenly, he was there, his body going rigid as a powerful orgasm washed over him. His release painted her inner walls with warmth, a satisfying pressure that made her gasp.

She could feel every pulse, every spurt of his hot fluid, the sensation causing her body to shudder with pleasure. She heard him panting heavily behind her, felt him gently pulling out and collapsing onto the bed next to her. His voice was raspy with satisfaction as he said, "I hope that lived up to your expectations."