All Comments on 'John & Sue Ch. 1'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the boss

curious you have a good and strange story no mistakes in it but i think he should take the videos that was in the camera then goto a divorce lawyer then show the pictures of your wife and the men then tell the lawyer you want to press charges towards them then divorce her i think he should have called the police when he saw them and tell them there has been a break in and when they get there they can arrest them .i hope you continue with the story so I can read how he comes out with his wife.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
At least the writing is good

I don't know what the rest of the chapters will tell but chapter 1 stretches credibility to the breaking point.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
Hot

Second time reading. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i have seen the future

with what he saw, he did not throw her out with the gangbangers? she's been marked and all. if anything says love, its what she's been doing. take the tapes and get rid of her ass, be done and this would save a lot of words.

your future for them is flawed, in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well

i guess so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I WISH!!!

I wish you writers would not leave your stories unfinished like this one. You seem to be a very good story writer, but a good story should have an ending, wheather good or bad.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED TO KNOW

your eyes have seen it all. CYA & GO TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wimp coward alert

No need to go further. It is obvious that he will become a clock sucking faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking faggot!

Worthless shit from a faggot writer.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WHAT IS HIS MAJOR PROBLEM

only 1 choice.....take the pictures and leave, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"I CAN EXPLAIN"

A loving wife would have explained she had been raped seconds after the rape happened, maybe even before she called the cops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! He finds his wife being gang banged and "he gets a little turned on"??????? REALLY!!!!! No wonder so many of your stories are so fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

STUPID GARBAGE STORY. No man would have her in the house more than 30 seconds after the last guy left. PUKE story

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Gives her one chance to explain this shit, WHAT!!!!!

Absolute rubbish.

Who could write this tripe?

This is far as I go

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Crazy things happen

I been at parties where crazy things happen like this. Where couples come in together then split at the door to be with others. I even been with one then another would take his place or someone just walk up to my face or get up behind me when someone pulled out while I was still sucking some guy I hardly or didnt even know. Things just happen when you go to them or stuff starts happening and before you know it every body is doing something to some one and the ones watching are just like waiting there turn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Racist much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is one good story among tons of cucky shit and sick fantasies. Nice wright - characters, situations... Five star!

fishgetterfishgetter10 months ago

Not a good female, at all. So fini the marriage ASAP

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a matter of racism, it is made worse by the fact they ARE of the black color. Who in their right mind would be okay with this?? The very fact the 'wife' is doing the black community, in this chapter, is enough to D I V O R C E it. She most likely will be the gangbang queen of the town soon, doing every nationality. So BTB and rid the town of one of the whores.

RimmerdalRimmerdal7 months ago

Another wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The real reason he's being sent out of town is because his black boss knows all about what's going on at his house... Probably had an affair with her, had it video taped and black mailing her to make porn movies....That's why He wants the husband in to talk to him.... explain things or lose his high paying job... The Boss is pimping Sue out to make movies... that's why the video camera, cassette's and getting directions having sex....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why is it, that when these stories have a white husband, that finds his wife fucking a bunch of black guys, that they make out like he might actually be enjoy watching her, and be getting Excited. Instead of taking care of business with the shotgun he was holding? It's just bullshit that he wouldn't have shot them, and maybe her too. First thing he should of done after she came out of the show, was take back in th bathroom, and scrubbed on those tattoos with some sand paper, and pouted Bleach all over them. Then taped Rubbing alcohol and Peroxide Soaked pads over the tattoos, for the night. Also telling her if she takes them off you would get a knife, and cut them off her skin, no matter how he had to go!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

The phrase "stupid, gratuitous, banal, and ridiculous" doesn't even come close to describing this awfully-written story. Without hyperbole, this person probably couldn't even write his name.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This writer dragged this garbage out for eight frigging parts? I don't know whether to be impressed or offer condolences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous