All Comments on 'John and Sue Ch. 6'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Long Story

Great story and well done.........maybe a little long but it was just fine! It keeps you reading and wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Story

BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo Sickie

How real you paint in your mind? Get some help - a sane editor can help you with your wussie husband theme - You got the hemungus blacks cocks in but forgot the black baby's and your loving husbands pink dress and frilly apron. Such oversight's demand a willing editor if you can get a sickie to help you.

Can you say HELP!!! Sure you can. or you can delete this.

tessiatessiaover 19 years ago
Good story

My husband and I both enjoyed it. It had sex which we enjoy *S* and many other things and the end was very good they come back together. And just a question why when people do not like the story,and leave bad comments are the afraid to sign their name to them.Are they the cowrds that they say you are ,or the husband with the apron?

tessi

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
Very well written!!

I really like the way your characters handled the plot line in that they got past the horror of what was done to them. Someone close to me was date raped using a designer drug and "Marked" In similar fashion. It too was video taped. I was in a government program at the time. Before I was made aware of the assault she suicided. This story helps me to imagine what might have been a happier ending if I had been told at the time. Thank you for that.

cdog21cdog21about 19 years ago
Nice

Very nice curious, I really enjoyed this story although personally I would have fucking tortured that bastard or at the very least knee capped his ass with a tire iron. Other than that aspect I really enjoyed it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
The fresh scars of slavery

You almost can’t get away from it in this section: “Interracial Love” reads - the pornography of violence and hatred. It does not have to be that way. Interracial sex COULD be beautiful, but not here. Like most of the stories in this section, it’s filled with mutual racial hatred, fear and contempt. As the story shows in graphic details, the scars of slavery are literally still alive and very painful (at least in people’s minds). It’s intense, but is it sexy, let alone qualified to be called: ‘love’? More like gut wrenching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LAUGHABLY STUPID

the DA not prosecuting on the evidence they had was and is the stupidest thing I have EVER read on Lit erotica

curious2ccurious2cabout 18 years agoAuthor
This is for "anon" directly below me...

I am wondering why you go to all the trouble to read my work when all you do is comment with huge negativity. If you hate my work so much...why bother to read it?

Anon's with agenda's always look...less than intelligent. You take the cake in this regard for certain. Enjoy yourself though...other's who read my work know better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Don't let Anonymous piss you aff

he saids the same thing about all my storeis yet he reads everyone of them. Go figure! He's just a sad little boy with a even smaller cock. That's why his wife and mother fuck other men. He doesn't know his father isn't his father it was the pool boy! hehehehehehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
bad guys

there is nothing wrong w/ interracial sex/love. of course, the 'white'woman have to be sooo weak that one fuck, and her dignity and self-respect is gone and cant do anything anymore.

and the bad guys, of course they are BLACK, w/ big cocks, and their main business is pimping women.

ugh, give me a break. some originality please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad

The reality is interacial love CAN be loving.

The other reality is it RARELY is and this "cliche" people

talk about is very very real. The pimping out of drugged up white women, black guys in power, and all the worthless cronies they get to help out (be it drugs, or hypnosis)

They are very real things used to exploit people.

Most women sadly will go along willingly from the rumor about black men. They deserve the worst, but the roped in women simply suffer and have been black-mailed to continue doing it.

Besides all that, the story is nice. Despriptive and coherent with its elements. It takes guts to be truthful too, I got to give points for portraying the black stereo-type to its...reality....

Some black people break the mold....some.

It should be known they are truely weak insecure as a whole who do the most vile things to get off. Taboo is an opinion, and if ever, rarely healthy to keep taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reality Hurts

This is more like what actually happens when wives or husbands actually fuck around. I realize that all the extra stuff such as the rampant sex and movie-making as well as the "sale" to the "African King" is a little much, however there have actually been cases in this country as well as others of white females being sold into actual slavery, and the UN has had numerous cases of sexual slavery on report for more than 40 years.

A very good childhood friend of mine who has worked for the US State Department for over 23 years as an (most recently) Assistant Secretary of State (title's big, the job ain't) has personally told me of Arab nations having this "secret problem" for many years, dating back as far as the War with Tripoli. You didn't think that we went to war with Tripoli just over shipping, did you? Any and ALL white Women seized as prisoners by the Tripolitan Pirates were inevitably sold as sex slaves, and some were forced to breed by the highest bidder.

Many were ransomed later, but in that day and age, most simply suicided ASAP.It's not out of the realm of possibility that a wife here in the States could be kidnapped and sold to a foreign person as a sex slave. Of course, the ACTUAL logistics of actually getting the woman out of this country alive before she could either escape or suicide would be unbelievable. But it has, in fact been known to happen. Or so I have been told by my friend. Mostly these wind up in Mexico in brothels.

But not for a long time. It's far more believable that a white wife would be sexually abused and put in a "blue movie" here in the USA and victimized that way. Nothing sexy about that!Our greatest horror would be the incredible loss that we husbands would suffer in such a situation in the loss of a beloved wife.

So Hey Guys Out There! TREASURE your Wives; thay aren't that easy to find, not a good one anyway, and stay close to home if you even have a SNIFF of anything or anyone getting too close to what is rightfully YOURS!!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Not good fiction

I cannot say that I enjoyed this curious2c story. I found the plot incredible, the characters unbelievable and the pacing uneven. The cliched rationale used by the wife to justify hiding the truth from her supposedly loving husband simply doesn't fly. It never makes sense to commit a worse transgression to cover up a lesser one. The author says that the wife's abuse had been going on for at least a year, and we're expected to believe that in all that time, the husband never suspected that something was out of kilter? Doesn't wash.

<P>

Apparently, this milieu doesn't have very good policemen. My natural inclination once I discovered that I had been drugged and raped would be to report those crimes to the proper authorities to allow the police to do their jobs. Either the police in this world don't care or are so incompetent that the characters in the story never consider this course of action. I can only wonder why not.

<P>

I could drone on but I'll stop now. I'm not averse to granting authors some leeway to tell the story the way they want to tell it. But urinating into the wind and telling me it's a rain shower hasn't worked in a long, long time. There are simply too many plot holes in this tale for it to be good fiction. That's unfortunate because this author is a favorite of mine.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
Second time's better

This is the first story I've read twice. Simply some of the best fantasy around. There was always a thread of hope throughout the story. I can't read about despair and happily there was none here. Great work.

glk19glk19almost 15 years ago
terrible

no way would any sane man forgive her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you dont keep trash you throw it away

in this case recycling isnt an option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well

well are you sure your human, how can anyone think this stuff up let alone write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well

well are you sure your human, how can anyone think this stuff up let alone write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Thanks for your effort but some of your other stuff is much better. Not my thing.

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 13 years ago
No pregnancy?

I was surprised that Sue didn't end up pregnant. I think that you should've at least had Sue knocked up with one of the black men's baby. Greg probably.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Amazing

It was well written. It was violently horrible and agressive beyond any limit. How could he take her back? How come she did not get pregnant (could have been the pill, but why not declare this)? How come the STD did not appear?

But still, the big problem is how he could accept it. The DA did not think that the evidence in hand could convince anyone that she was acting against her will. But there must

be some legal trick here to bring these guys down. Don`t they need releases? How was the thug's boss paying for what he did?

The most amazing thing is that there are very few comments and lots of 5's on the board. Why?

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Not bad

I think it mentioned early in the story that Greg had the wife sign a release while she was stoned.

So many people will claim she was s lut because she enjoyed it while she was stoned. Thise same people will suggest the husband dump her sorry ass.

If you truly love someone, no matter what happens, that love will still be there for a while. You can't erase a whole relationship of love with one incident or betrayal. Acceptance and forgiveness is another matter. That's why it hurts so much to be betrayed, because your anger is at odds with the love that is still there.

As far as this story goes, there were enough gaffs and mistakes to keep it from being enjoyable so I marked it lower than I have other stories form this author.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
I GUESS YOU CANT HURRY LOVE

or destroy it when both agree. TK U MLJ LV NV

Jorgy444Jorgy444almost 12 years ago
Yuck

Outlandishly juvenile, but thanks for trying.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Slightly better but it still sucks.

A fourth grader could have done better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
FFS

Come on, at least make the fanasies believable, man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well that just sucked.

I read it all. And at the end I just felt dirty. Not quite sure why, but this sad tale was either over the top or just not well put together. I've enjoyed some of your other stuff so keep writing. But this story just didn't make the grade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It all started with his boss

He was too easy on his boss,. His boss should have had the shit knocked out of him and John should have been given more financially before he would quit. The whole situation was very disturbing and I feel his wife was too easily forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why do thugs always have to be....

Black? Or conversely, why cant the protagonist be a nice normal brother being fu'ed with by white guys? Just asking. OB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Total BS

I have read all the chapters ....the truth 1. John is a wimp, cuckhold but made to look like a hero ( don't forget he hot a hard on and was turned on seeing his wife get gang banged)...2. The wife....a slut, convincing actress....fooled hubby completely.

The sequel..sex drugged induced wife breaks her tormentors out of jail and cuckholds wimpy hubby......hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very basic plot idea ...

characters needed alot more work.

story could have been a good one ,

instead its just a jerk fest/fantasy. and a poor one even then.

no idea how it scores so high .. go figure

pple create protagonists with depth & emotion , quality plot & well executed dialogue

and their stories score lower than this.

only reason i can come up with for that , is readers of this type of story don't really want to be involved with the toons they are reading about ..

has to be the explanation for "Jerkoff & Logoff" stories scoring so high.

x

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Long, disgusting and no dramatic tension.

Yuck, you have done better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
curious2c

YOU SIR ARE ONE MAJOR PIECE OF SHIT! GOOD NEWS ... NO RECENT POSTINGS ...

ONE MORE CUCKY BOY, WHORE WIFE APOLOGIST, WANNA BE, SPERM GUZZLING, BEDROOM CLOSET DWELLING ARTHUR DRIVEN FROM CUCKORTOICA ...

CUM AGAIN WHEN YOU CAN LEAVE SOONER ..... ASSHOLE!!!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
JOHN BOY DOES A 180 AND RETURNS

and believes in chances galore for the whore. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just Too Much Bullshit!

C'mon....money is tight and she can't go with him for job interviews.....BUT he can afford plastic surgeons to remove her tats!! If they had any feelings at all for each other than they could have driven to different job interviews, he certainly wouldn't have left her home alone! Still never mentioned the tats over her tit and the one just above her asshole....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
probable happens around the world

Tough to say if they could get over it all. Think they will be seeing a shrink for a long time. Didn't read every paragraph of her letter. I like to get to the current body of the plot. The description of her sex was good but more then I need for the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 12/18/16

re:

Just Too Much Bullshit!

C'mon....money is tight and she can't go with him for job interviews.....BUT he can afford plastic surgeons to remove her tats!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are funds for victim compensation which would pay for that, the victim compensation funds come from costs assessed to all convicted criminals.

Also restitution for damages is a standard part of sentencing.

Then too, there are lawsuits which can be filed for intentional harm done to others.

So as can be seen money would be no problem for that.

Some other parts of the story may be ridiculous but that isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Looong

Way too long. Way too much gratuitous sex. The husband would not want the details of each stroke, unless he was sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

The whole story just tooooo long and way over the top!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Just Made It TOO Stupid!!

The other comments are all valid but I thought the best one hasn't been mentioned..at least I haven't seen it. It is where John has to leave for a week and while there go into the desert..LOL...what was he doing there, digging for gold or going on a walkabout! Everyone he talked to there had no phone but he called the detective after she never answered any of his calls. It just doesn't make any sense at all. He leaves for a week after his wife told him that everytime he goes out of town they make her their fucktoy. But because he knows.... now they won't bother her? C'mon..he must have some brains in order to be one of the top guys in the company. You just made it too stupid to believe it!!!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
What A Fucked Up World We Exist In

Interracial Love is the category this story is in? What Love Just Rape and every other diabolical Pain that those Bastards dished out! Thanks for sharing this Great story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! Oh Oh! What Hubby did for his Wife" Priceless" See Ya!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
I’m sorry, but irregardless interracial sex and stuff, this felt rushed and poorly written.

And the dialog... it was bad throughout the story, but here it was really bad.

I want to give it a one-star, but I’ll be polite and give it a “gentleman’s” 2-star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
In real life

Sue died in Africa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lunatic

The demented queer fuck who wrote this obviously hates women. Sick bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reality

The reality is that they would be so changed from her experience that they would need them still. She would always want the orgasms she was able to have and the freedom of not having a choice. He would never forget the size of the blackdicks she begged for that he can never give her. He would never be able to live up and compare. He would hate himself but understand she will always be submissive to blackmen. They will never be happy until they learn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
second reality

The actuality of "justice" being served in cases like this is left with the only possible solution - DEATH. Practicality calls for such "punishment" to me meted in the most painful manner possible. Think about long drawn out sadistic tortures carried to the absolute extreme, until the heart can beat no longer or the perpetrator runs out of blood. THAT is my kind of America; not for the faint of heart but not for lawbreaking scumbags either.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GREAT STORY

Thus is the best story i have ever read . this is so close to tdays reality and shows what can happen and probably does in todays society very well written tyvm.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
So True to Life

I lived this in a way. When I was younger I gave my self over to a much older Man I thought I was Sooo in Love with. He was EVERYTHING to me and I wanted him to know how much I Loved him by doing Anything He Wanted me to do. He became more Pimp and Master after he had me and did me his self so much. I just wanted to Please him and Did what ever he wanted or who ever he wanted me to do. Thats how it realy is when you GIVE Up Everything. With my Body like I did for him and a Few OTHER Mens I Let OWN me like that.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Well I guess he can forgive her since she was blackmailed, drugged and raped. Hopefully the black cocks didn't ruin her totally for sex as I questioned why he had to fist fuck her. At least Gregg and cronies all got what was coming to them. It seems that all the negative comments come from anon posters or posters who have never written a word here on Lit. I was apprehensive at first as I don't like interracial stories but this turned out not to bad. 5 stars

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

For my taste, this was way over the top.

And why exactly would the police not investigate their allegations? Obviously for plot reasons. Better to explain that they were too afraid to tell the police.

I do appreciate the effort, I just think it should be toned down and weird decisions explained better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is something about a wife female Balling a black / for me any-way I would not touch her with some-one else dick / I do not care what she looks like / It has to do with something about her breeding specification , are total wrong/ betting that any off spring will have to deal with the aspect of having a married and having a black baby suck for the kid and the man she marries. I have seen it first hand a few times / most female that we have been around that marry a black guy do not choice very well . I have seen more black having issues with a brother marrying some white beast especially the female (Fights ). The flip side a white man marrying a black female seem to make better partners better bonding a lot more acceptable in the black community for some reason . Might be that pimp issue ? We have a few Nurse friend as you might guess FAT there husband have low level job and are wipppppppppppped beyond belief. and they had cute kids would you have guessed .. weird.! Life the way it is .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would any sane person, want to be with her after that? How would you like to go into your home, and not only witness it, but be threatened by one of the thugs who perpetuated it? And all your co- workers were screwing her as well, including your boss? I can’t even imagine this scenario being realistic in any way. For that reason, I gave it a 1.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Truly just about the worst story on Lit.

This is truly appalling stuff.

C2C l hope u have a day job you can never give up. Your chances earning a living from writing are zip.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have killed them all and there sons and daughters and there mothers all off them cause that's the Chicago way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well... at least it's fiction. Thank God for that. Not the author's best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What can be said. She should have gone with him on his interviews away. He should have had alarms and cameras fitted to the house. Personal alarms around the neck. This author is one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I mean, if a man honestly shares his fantasies....that means the wife will have to share him with other women. It's like the most common male fantasy, FFM threesome. And honestly after all that's happened, that would help heal them both. Especially if the other women was black with a big ol booty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Correction!

Hey man......enough with the bull shit and comments! One well placed grenade will get all the mother-fuckers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm, this is why the kkk exist.....

As to the hubby, what a fuckin loser.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There was a lot of potential to this story. My biggest issue was why didn't Sue tell John right away what she did at the photoshoot? Did Gregg, go home with her and spend all of his time in front of them and followed Sue every where to make sure she didn't say anything. I didn't realize that Gregg was in the bedroom with them to make sure Sue didn't talk. Of course, this did not happen, which makes me more mad at Sue. Yes, she was drugged. The drug was given to her with the possibility that it "could" have long term effects. It would have been nice if the author would have explained that, like , if you take it for week, you will have the effects for at least 10 years. This would have made it more palatable. Remember several times she was fine until she was forced to have sex, then she lost it. Because she didn't tell John, I believe John should have divorced her. It was stated by one of the comments, that love conquers all. But really, John was very weak. Overall, I think the author had good intensions. I agree with the authors comments to one of the Anon comments, that if you are going to be negative, then state why it was bad. I will re-read this again at a later time to see if my comments should be changed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nope, I don't believe for a moment that a husband can take back a wife after she became a whore.

@anon below: I disagree with your view on negative feedback. I hate that sites like literotica give authors so much control over the comments section.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

John had to leave town for a new job interview... but before he left He made contact with some of his former buddies that he knew from "Nam". Without Sue knowing, they had rented the empty house across the street. watching the house and Sue. When Greg and his "friends" showed up... They went into action.... Black uniforms, Protective bullet proof vests... Black helmets..., They stormed into the house and back yard... Sue heard the bangs... She had closed her eyes to open them and she was being cut loose... The pool area around her was very bloody... John's friends were thoughtful enough to have a couple of "friends" wearing civilian clothes with a big video camera, a sound man like they were making a movie... A big van showed up... "people" entered the house to "clean-up" The van backed up to the open garage and all the bodies were loaded up... wrapped up like mummies in cellophane. When they left. The house, pool area, etc. was as clean as a whistle... Those Tattoos, were actually decals... This is why John never noticed tattoo's on her body when he came home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I like the comment made by the commentator about; "He made contact with some of his former buddies that he knew from Nam" That is a great explanation on how Sue was rescued. As for the man that "bought" her... If his former buddies were anything like the guys I knew... All of those partaking in human trafficking would've disappeared...The cops would never have known. Plus, there wouldn't be any blood... instead of firearms, they'd have used tasers... Wrapped the bodies in cellophane cutting off their air supply and taken to a remote area to be disposed of. Much like what the Soviets did to get all their captives, papers, etc. back from the Iranian take over of their Embassy in Tehran in days while the U.S. tried diplomacy which failed...Months later, then the "moment" Reagan got elected. they released the American hostages immediately. Remember President Ronald Reagan. He's the guy that caused the collapse of the old Soviet Union which caused the Russians pulling out of Eastern Europe.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 1 month ago

This was a sick story about a slut wife and the husband who put up with her fucking around on him. I hated the story and I give it only one star.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

"...but concerning the 34 various STDs, skin conditions, secondary infections, and immune disorders I caught from my 'playmates,' well, those might never..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous