John and Sulema

Story Info
John and Sulema become more than just co-workers.
1.4k words
3.92
17.2k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was always told that he would do something great with his life, but he wasn't sure what that would be. John worked at a small airline company issuing out parts and tools to the mechanics. Just making over 12 dollars wasn't going to cut it, but it had pretty good benefits. John felt like he was on the fast track to supervisor because he always came in early and left late. He would try to go above and beyond, but he felt like it went unnoticed. His co-workers didn't try to work as hard because they felt they should be getting paid more.

Almost after 6 months, John was the only person left from his group of people getting hired, everyone else quit. His manager reassured him that they were trying to hire people, but to no avail would anyone want to work just 12 dollars an hour. There was eventually someone else who was hired, she was older than John by about 15 years. Her name was Sulema, and she was gorgeous in her own way, medium dark brown hair, pretty face and a nice looking body.

It was Sulema's first day and John was lucky enough to be training her about the job. Over the next few weeks of training, John and Sulema really had the opportunity to get to know each other. They would have deep conversations on slower days, which was common mostly on Saturdays. They avoided talking about personal things, they would sometimes talk about love and relationships. Sulema was happily married to her husband, Joseph, for the past 10 years. John had recently broken up with his girlfriend and was feeling kind of down in the dumps.

Sulema offered to take John out on their lunch break and they continued their deep conversations. After eating lunch, they continued talking until they realized that they should have probably headed back to work sooner than later. John's immediate reaction was to reach for the check, and Sulema had reached for it as well, causing them to touch each other's hand.

John had never noticed how soft her skin was. He stopped for a moment and realized that he was starting to like Sulema as more than a friend.

John and Sulema headed back to work to finish out the day. They mostly stayed busy issuing parts and tools out so they didn't have much time to talk. Later that night, as John was lying in bed, he realized that he could never act upon the feelings he felt for Sulema. She was married, happily and he didn't want to ruin anything. Of course that didn't stop him from thinking about how beautiful she was as he reached beneath his sheets to rub one out. He imagined touching her and kissing her as he stroked his erect dick until he came.

Sunday was a day off for John, he tried staying busy and not thinking about Sulema like he did last night. He was making breakfast when his phone dinged with a notification. It was a text message from Sulema, he had completely forgotten that he gave her his number. The message read: Sulema: Joseph is gone on a business trip and I need help cleaning out the shed, willing to pay for lunch. Interested? John took a few minutes to reply, not sure how he should respond.

John: Interested, be over soon. What's your address by the way?

Sulema: Sounds great! The address is 4467 Birchton Ave. See you soon!!! John thought it was unusual for her to send 3 exclamation points, but he tried not to overthink the situation.

After arriving to Sulema's house, John noticed the sign on the door that said Come To The Back Yard - Sulema. John made his way over to the side gate leading to the back yard and approached the shed. Sulema stepped out from inside the shed and greeted John. John froze for a moment as he got a look at Sulema, who was wearing possibly the tightest tank top and tightest short shorts. After refocusing, John greeted Sulema with a good morning. Sulema directed John to the inside of the shed and told him how she wanted to go about cleaning it out.

After a few hours of cleaning and reorganizing the shed, they both were pretty beat. Sulema kept her promise and bought them both lunch. While eating, John and Sulema locked eyes when she told him that she noticed him checking her out earlier. John felt embarrassed, but Sulema reassured him that she actually felt flattered by the gesture. John reassured her that he didn't want to cause any trouble or ruin her marriage. Sulema looked down and then back to John with tears in her eyes. John asked her what was wrong, and she explained that Joseph wasn't really on a business trip and that he was going to see his mistress. She found out about it not too long before she started working at the airline company. John tried apologizing about the situation and she told him that he didn't know about it.

Sulema got up and grabbed their plates before heading back inside the house. John continued to sit there, trying to get a grasp on the situation he just learned. Not sure if he should go inside to talk to her or just leave, he contemplated his decision. Before he could make his decision, he got a notification on his phone.

Sulema: Come upstairs to the bedroom.

John's chest tightened a little bit and his heart started beating a little faster. He knew that he should have just left, but he made his way into the house and up the stairs. His heart beat was now beating even faster and he reached the top and walked towards the closed bedroom door. He knocked and heard Sulema say to come in. As he opened the door and walked in, she wasn't standing there like he had thought.

John, again, was contemplating that he should have just left. Without any warning, Sulema came out from the master bathroom fully naked. She had perfectly round breasts, not too big, a smooth tan body, and a small patch of brown hair just about the slit of her vagina. She slowly approached John, who was now getting a severe hard on. Without hesitation, she grabbed John and pulled him for a kiss with major tongue action. If John's dick could have gotten any harder, it would have. Sulema pulled back from the kiss and looked at John in the eyes with passion. She said that she's wanted this for awhile and she knows that he's wanted it for awhile as stared down at the erection poking through his shorts.

Grabbing his dick with one hand through his shorts, she kissed him again. This time he kissed back and their tongues met. Slowly, she began to stroke his dick until he grabbed her hand to motion her to stop. She pulled back from the kiss and looked at John. Without any hesitation, John pulled off his shirt and then proceeded to pull down his shorts and boxers. They were now both completely naked. Looking at each other in their eyes with passion, they again kissed for a few minutes. Without saying anything, Sulema laid John down on the bed. The bed creaked as she crawled on top of him. John began to play with her breasts and slightly pinched her nipples

She positioned herself over the head of his dick and playfully teased him by rubbing her slit on it. After a moment of teasing, she lowered herself onto his dick, letting out a moan of pleasure. Taking a moment to soak in the pleasure, she didn't move. She suddenly began to up and down just barely letting his dick slide out of her. John motioned with his hips and they were thrusting in unison. Sulema leaned towards John as they continued their sexual motions, and they began to kiss. Without warning, John flipped her over and was now on top. Sulema wrapped her legs around his waist, continuing to thrust in unison with John. As he went as deep as he could inside of her, John felt Sulema began to shake until she finally released her orgasm. She let out a huge moan of pleasure, the orgasm was enough for John to unload his spunk inside her.

After they both came down from their orgasmic high, John rolled off of Sulema and laid next to her. Sulema turned to John and held him close to her body. Without saying any words, they kissed and cuddled until they both fell asleep.

The End