Su, The Minister's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
The Ministers Wife Loves Sex.
2.6k words
4.42
37.4k
47
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

The Church Fete was on Saturday from twelve until six; Jack had been working so hard for the last two months with Su, Father Peter's wife, getting everything organised and in place for it. Jack had organised so many of the amusements and games for it. He had even arranged with the Police, Ambulance and Fire Departments to have each a vehicle and two staff members to show the children around the vehicles. Jack was not very religious. He had been in the Church choir for years; he had a good singing voice. Everything had changed three years ago when the old Pastor and his wife had retired. Jack was eighteen then and just about to start University.

Jack had become infatuated with Su. It was close to being completely obsessed with her. He loved how she looked. He loved how she dressed; he loved how she smelt. Su took over the Choir; of the younger choir members, Jack was the most senior. Jack was delighted when Su asked him to supervise the junior Choir when she wasn't there. Jack was now at the Church and Priory a lot. Last summer, Su had asked Jack to cut the front and back lawns of the Priory gardens. Jack had agreed. He was amazed when he went to the back garden and saw Su sunbathing in the skimpiest of bikinis. Su had a voluptuous body. Her massive tits were jiggling beautifully inside her bikini top. Her curves were terrific. Jack managed to get five pictures of her lying on the sun lounger. God knows how many times that Jack wanked himself off looking at these pictures. They were Jack's most treasured possession.

Jack would acknowledge Father Peter when he saw him, but all his dealings were with Su. They messaged each other. They worked closely together. Jack always had the feeling that Su was the more vital partner. It was always Su that told Father Peter what was happening. Jack had no idea that Father Peter's appointment to his present position was entirely down to Su. A blow job with the Bishop. He also enjoyed playing with her massive tits were all that was necessary. Su knew the system and how the system worked.

On her first meeting with the Bishop, she had noticed him leering at her massive tits. She knew exactly how to handle him. At that time, Father Peter was in a much smaller Church in not a very good area. The following week, the Bishop invited Su and Father Peter to the Bishop's House for an informal meeting. Su knew immediately that there was nothing informal about the meeting. As they drove to the Bishop's House, Peter said, "Su, do you not think that you're showing maybe a little too much cleavage? We are visiting the Bishop?"

Su replied, "I'm doing this for you. Last week, when we met the Bishop, he couldn't keep his eyes off my big tits. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bishop wants a private word with me today. If he does, then he can have a nice feel of my tits as I'm sure that will improve your chances of promotion considerably."

Peter said nothing but appeared to nod in agreement. They arrived at the Bishop's House. It was a massive building. They were shown into the Bishop's office. The Bishop greeted them warmly. They had tea and biscuits. The Bishop was openly staring at Su's massive tits. Su was pushing them out for him. Peter saw everything that was happening. Then the Bishop said, "Peter, I've been thinking about you; one of my assistants will shortly come and take you for a short assessment. I am sure that you'll do well."

Then, as if by magic, there was a knock at the door, a man who introduced himself as Father David said, "Father Peter, I'm so pleased to meet you. I've heard so many good things about you. Would you like to come with me?"

They left the room. The Bishop pushed a button on his desk; there was a light beside the button, the light changed from green to red. The Bishop smiled then said, "We won't be disturbed until I press the green button."

Su stood up and walked towards the desk; she smiled then said, "I like a man that can make things happen. Would you like me to take them out for you, then you can have a nice feel of my big girls?"

The Bishop was shaking with excitement; he looked so aroused as Su removed her jacket then her blouse. Her tits looked fantastic as they jiggled in her push up bra. She slowly popped her massive girls out of her bra.

"Su, yes please, I would love to. They are beautiful. We could come to an arrangement where you could visit me once or twice a week, and I would make sure that Peter gets a promotion. Would you be interested in that?"

"Yes, I would, but you would only be able to play with my tits. If you wanted to be more intimate with me, then you'd have to do things for me to make my life a little easier."

Su then crossed her legs; her skirt rose, her legs showing more of her beautiful thighs. The Bishop said, "I'd help you in any way that I could. What would you like me to do for you?"

Su then leaned over and stroked his face and cheeks; she then teased his lips with her finger, slid the finger inside his mouth, then said, "I'm a qualified teacher. I want to be on the Council Education Committee. Can you help me? I can do wonderful things with my tongue and mouth."

Before he answered, Su had noticed the bulge in his trousers. She leaned over and touched his erection. It was not the biggest cock that she had felt. Su said, "Have I made you hard? You have made me wet."

As Su stroked the Bishop's hard cock, the Bishop said, "I'm sure that can be arranged, there's a vacancy at the moment, the salary and expenses are excellent. You have made me so hard. Can I take him out?"

"Yes, you can, but let me take my skirt off first. I don't want you shooting your goo all over my best suit."

Su then took off her skirt. She looked gorgeous as she stood there in her self-supporting stockings and thong. The Bishop's heart was palpitating. He was so aroused. Su knew that he would cum quickly. Su then removed her thong. She spread her cunt flaps open. She was very wet. She slid two fingers inside her wet pussy then put her fingers inside the Bishop's mouth. He quickly licked her fingers clean the Su said, "You will only get into my pussy when I'm on the Education Committee and two other Quangos, you make me happy, and I'll make you happy. Now I'm going to suck you off, you can cum in my mouth, or you can spray it over my tits. What would you prefer?"

He wanted to be sucked; Su gave him the best blow job of his life. He came very quickly. He loved it. Su then cum kissed him. He was a terrible kisser. She transferred a lot of his cum into his mouth, but she swallowed some of his cum. It wasn't very pleasant. She would have to get his diet sorted out. The Bishop was over the moon. As Su dressed, he said, "Su, you will be nominated for the Primary Education Quango and the Further Education Development Quango. I will attend that today along with the Education Board. Please give me your phone number. I prefer to communicate by WhatsApp. Peter will be offered a new Parish. I will put him on one of the Committees that requires him to travel. That means he will be away from home at least two nights a week. On these days, I will visit you in your new Priory. Could you send me some personal pictures? Please don't include your face, just your beautiful body."

They were both dressed. The Bishop then pressed the green button. A couple of minutes later, there was a knock on the door, then Peter and Father David came in. The Bishop was smiling and looked so happy, he said, "David, how was Peter? Is he ready for the promotion?"

Father David replied, "Bishop, you are right. He would be ideal for that Parish. I took the liberty of telling him about it. He's the ideal candidate for the position."

Everyone was happy. They left the Bishop's House. Peter was over the moon. He was genuinely excited about his promotion. Su let him ramble on for several minutes, then she said, "Peter, I got you the job. I had to suck the Bishop off. I gave him a wonderful blow job, but it was worth it for you to get the promotion. He wanted to fuck me, that will happen soon, but it will give you a lot of security. When we get home, I want you to ass fuck me; I need a good fucking."

Su preferred being ass fucked by Peter. She could rub her clit as he ass fucked her. She always had a better orgasm that way. The following two months flew in for Su. She got every position she asked for. She was earning so much more money than Peter now. She set up her bank account. She even arranged with the Bishop to have one of the Church's financial advisors advise her. They moved into the new Parish; it was so much better than what they had left. Thanks to the Bishop, they were allowed to redecorate the Priory. Peter was placed on a committee as the Bishop had told Su that he would.

The Bishop started to visit Su on the days that Peter was away. Su installed several concealed cameras in the bedroom and the lounge, the rooms where she did her dirty work with him. The Bishop was quite perverted. Su took him in her stride. The Bishop was also very generous with her, giving her envelopes with five hundred pounds so she could buy lingerie. Su felt the cameras and videos she had could be an insurance policy for her. Then she discovered that one of the Bishop's fantasies was that he liked to be pissed on. He loved Golden Showers and water sports. Su suggested that they refurbish the bathroom as they could only do it in the bathroom.

The Church spent thousands on the new bathroom. It was fantastic. They had seats and a slab the Bishop could lie on. The shower was excellent. The bath was huge and could take the two of them comfortably. Su fitted cameras herself. The videos were unbelievable. Su knew now that she controlled the Bishop. She was also controlling Peter, he was over the moon with his new position, plus the committee that he was on raised his position within the Church. Su still let Peter ass fuck her occasionally, but that was it. Su had an enormous libido; she was now looking for younger men and women to have some fun with, they were so many in the new congregation.

The Quangos and Committee that Su was now on only sat for three hours a month. It was money for nothing. Yes, she spends two or three hours a week with the Bishop, but that was worth it. She had changed the Bishop's diet. His wife wondered what was going on. The Bishop's wife was a nice matronly woman who led a very dull life. She also sat on one of the Quangos with Su. They got on well together. Su started to flirt with her. Her name was Sarah, Su didn't want the Bishop to have any inclination that she wanted to fuck Sarah, but Su knew that the videos she had of Charles, the Bishop, would protect her.

A week later, on the day that Charles should have visited, he couldn't because he had to attend a Congress. Peter was away, so Su invited Sarah over for lunch. Sarah was fifteen years older than Su, Charles was twenty years older than Su, but Charles was now using Viagra to get up Su. Sarah had often complimented Su on her figure and how she dressed. Su was sure that Sarah had the hots for lunch. Sarah arrived in a taxi; they had wine on the terrace, they came around to the difficulties of being the wife of a man of the Church.

Su felt so similar to Sarah's frustrations, the lack of affection, too tired for sex. Boring in and out sex, once they had cum, they pulled out and went to sleep. Sarah was not happy with her relationship with Charles. Sarah confided in Su that for over six years, they had had separate bedrooms. Sarah told Su that it was all about Charles's sexual satisfaction. She would be summoned occasionally, but not as frequently now, to give Charles a blow job. Sarah told Su that she loved giving oral. Su said to her that it was the same with her. No kissing and touching.

Over lunch, they had learned a lot about each other. Sarah helped Su stack the dishwasher. As Su switched the dishwasher on, she hugged Sarah. She felt Sarah pulling her closer to her. They both could feel the weight of the other's massive tits on their chests. Their mouths met, they tongue kissed affectionately for several minutes. Both their hands were exploring. Sarah loved playing with Su's massive tits. Soon they were both topless. Then Su said, "Sarah, let's go to bed, I don't have any toys, but I would love to give you oral. I have got a couple of nice thick cucumbers in the kitchen if you want some penetration."

Sarah kissed Su so lovingly; she was a far better kisser than the Bishop. Sarah said, "I'd love a cucumber but fuck me hard with it. Will you suck my clitoris? It's never been sucked in my life."

They went into the bedroom. They were both naked quickly. Su noticed that Sarah had a very hairy pussy. This was a turn off for Su. Su kissed Sarah lovingly then said, "Sarah, I hate hair in my teeth. Let's go to the bathroom, and I'll shave you. After I've done it, your pussy will be so much more sensitive."

Sarah agreed. Fifteen minutes later, she was smooth and soft. Sarah was similar to Su. They had beautiful vulvas, thick cunt flaps and very long sex slits. Su had also shaved around Sarah's ass. She wanted to rim her ass with her tongue when they got to bed. Su used Sarah's cunt juice as lube then slid her index finger up Sarah's tight ass. Sarah gasped with pleasure, then Su slid another finger up her ass. She was finger fucking her with two fingers. Su said, "Do you like being ass fucked?"

"I've never had it, but it feels so good. Su, fuck me and make me your slut. I want to be loved and appreciated."

Su took Sarah into her bedroom. Two hours later, they had both cum multiple times. Sarah gave excellent oral. She was loving and caring. She was so much better in bed than Charles. She was a wonderful, thoughtful lover. The two of them were comfortable with each other. Su knew that she wanted sex with Sarah regularly. Su's head was spinning. She needed to slow down and think through what she was doing. Su wanted Sarah to be part of a little group that she could have rampant sex with.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers